How to make $100,000 in 20-90 days

$1.00 to each of the 6 names and addresses stated in the article. You then =
place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post t=
he article in at least 200 newsgroups. No catch, that was it. So after thin=
king it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it.=
 I figured: "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?" The=
n I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!?... within 7 days, I starte=
d getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, bu=
t the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By =
the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the thi=
rd week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth=
 week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming=
 in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more th=
an that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantl=
y, WHY it works... Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so=
 you can get the information off of it as you need it. I promise you that i=
f you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more money =
than you thought possible by doing something so easy! Suggestion: Read this=
 entire message carefully! (print it out or download it.) Follow the simple=
 directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. And your in=
vestment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it =
is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is 99% no risk - it really works=
! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive ext=
raordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50=
,000.00 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains success=
ful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please contin=
ue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now beco=
me part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product is not so=
lid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developing Mai=
ling Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality =
lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the i=
ncome which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in th=
at list. Here are the 4 easy steps to success: STEP 1: Get 6 separate piece=
s of paper and write down your name and address followed by the words "PLEA=
SE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST" on each of them. Now get 6 US $1.00 bills a=
nd place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be v=
isible through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in=
 each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelo=
pes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and add=
ress, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS A=
BSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying=
 for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried abou=
t the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Offic=
e (1- 800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal. Mail the 6 =
envelopes to the following addresses:  1.) Kyle P. 1325 Tonti St. LaSalle, =
IL.USA 61301    2.) Rucci 418 Wilcox Street Carnegie, Pa. 15106  3.) Cody N=
eely, P.O. box 472, Sylvania Ga. USA  30467  5.) Sarah Mccully, 8818 w 88th=
 st overland park, ks, USA 66212 6.) Kristie C. P.O. Box 3034 Kalispell MT =
59903 STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move th=
e other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as nu=
mber 6 on the list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep th=
is article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article=
 to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All=
 you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make!=
 You won't get very much unless you post like crazy. This is perfectly lega=
l! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal=
 lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you ne=
ed money, you can use it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this progra=
m remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participan=
ts and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. =
If you are of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so ma=
ny others have received will come your way. NOTE: You may want to retain ev=
ery name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and kee=
ps the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a =
service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper t=
o reduce the risk of mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and the di=
rections carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their parti=
cipation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up t=
he list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you wi=
ll be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for onl=
y $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send it now, =
add your own name to the list and you're in business! ---DIRECTIONS ----- F=
OR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS---------- Step 1) You do not need to re-type t=
his entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beg=
inning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, =
and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into=
 the computer's memory. Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and places your=
 cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. =
This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your =
name to the list. Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you=
 want to do your postings in different settings, you'll away, after you get=
 the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMB=
ER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE! BUT: YOU=
 HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving money =
from around the world within days! You can also post to groups in facebook,=
 on craigslist (they will flag you if you post in too many cities at once) =
and you can post to groups like twitter, blogs, etc.  You may eventually wa=
nt to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive.  To=
 find newsgroups type in a topic and newsgroup list into google and you sho=
uld be able to find some.  If you put the newsgroup into the search engine =
it will pull it up and likely it will say google groups if it is free to po=
st.  Google lets you post about 15 posts and then you have to wait so you m=
ay have to post less adds more frequently. It is difficult to post to moder=
ated groups.
0
kristinaconaway
3/20/2015 3:59:09 PM
comp.admin.policy 907 articles. 0 followers. renu_p_r (17) is leader. Post Follow

Web resources about - How to make $100,000 in 20-90 days - comp.admin.policy