New site - anyone used it??

Anyone used OK2bid.com??
They've got a banner on there for 'dollarblaster', looks good to me -
anyone know if it's a scam??

Gilly
0
gmjames
12/28/2003 6:08:08 PM
comp.admin.policy 907 articles. 0 followers. renu_p_r (17) is leader. Post Follow

Learn about proxy sites and how to use them to open blocked sites unlimited downloads from RapidShare and megaupload and increase the speed of the Internet with new sites for free
And, following a series of proxy sites blocked open any page or download from RapidShare download sites have all accelerated the internet for free How to benfite form a proxy site: 1 - make your browsing experience is safe as it changes the address of your computer one can not spying on you or to know what to do 2 - change the title of your page opens banned from your country 3 - web pages stored on the server of the site, which increases the speed of the Internet you 4 - sites can not lift such as RapidShare and Megauplod be discovered to be loaded from a file, of which more than ...

Learn about proxy sites and how to use them to open blocked sites unlimited downloads from RapidShare and megaupload and increase the speed of the Internet with new sites for free #2
And, following a series of proxy sites blocked open any page or download from RapidShare download sites have all accelerated the internet for free How to benfite form a proxy site: 1 - make your browsing experience is safe as it changes the address of your computer one can not spying on you or to know what to do 2 - change the title of your page opens banned from your country 3 - web pages stored on the server of the site, which increases the speed of the Internet you 4 - sites can not lift such as RapidShare and Megauplod be discovered to be loaded from a file, of which more than make you do...

Learn about proxy sites and how to use them to open blocked sites unlimited downloads from RapidShare and megaupload and increase the speed of the Internet with new sites for free #5
And, following a series of proxy sites blocked open any page or download from RapidShare download sites have all accelerated the internet for free How to benfite form a proxy site: 1 - make your browsing experience is safe as it changes the address of your computer one can not spying on you or to know what to do 2 - change the title of your page opens banned from your country 3 - web pages stored on the server of the site, which increases the speed of the Internet you 4 - sites can not lift such as RapidShare and Megauplod be discovered to be loaded from a file, of which more than make you do...

Learn about proxy sites and how to use them to open blocked sites unlimited downloads from RapidShare and megaupload and increase the speed of the Internet with new sites for free #4
And, following a series of proxy sites blocked open any page or download from RapidShare download sites have all accelerated the internet for free How to benfite form a proxy site: 1 - make your browsing experience is safe as it changes the address of your computer one can not spying on you or to know what to do 2 - change the title of your page opens banned from your country 3 - web pages stored on the server of the site, which increases the speed of the Internet you 4 - sites can not lift such as RapidShare and Megauplod be discovered to be loaded from a file, of which more than make you do...

Learn about proxy sites and how to use them to open blocked sites unlimited downloads from RapidShare and megaupload and increase the speed of the Internet with new sites for free #3
And, following a series of proxy sites blocked open any page or download from RapidShare download sites have all accelerated the internet for free How to benfite form a proxy site: 1 - make your browsing experience is safe as it changes the address of your computer one can not spying on you or to know what to do 2 - change the title of your page opens banned from your country 3 - web pages stored on the server of the site, which increases the speed of the Internet you 4 - sites can not lift such as RapidShare and Megauplod be discovered to be loaded from a file, of which more than make you do...

Learn about proxy sites and how to use them to open blocked sites unlimited downloads from RapidShare and megaupload and increase the speed of the Internet with new sites for free #6
And, following a series of proxy sites blocked open any page or download from RapidShare download sites have all accelerated the internet for free How to benfite form a proxy site: 1 - make your browsing experience is safe as it changes the address of your computer one can not spying on you or to know what to do 2 - change the title of your page opens banned from your country 3 - web pages stored on the server of the site, which increases the speed of the Internet you 4 - sites can not lift such as RapidShare and Megauplod be discovered to be loaded from a file, of which more than make you do...

Migrating to a new system which uses AS400. Sites which have useful info?
Our company is in the process of installing a new ERP system called Frontier made by Friedman which runs on an AS400. We have a small I.T department and at present none of us have any AS400 / OS400 experience. What sites have good technical information that can be downloaded (preferably for free) regarding system admin of the iSeries hardware and software. On another topic as anyone here got personal experience of Frontier and what do they think of it? Cheers. There are a number of good books available. Check both: http://www.mcpressonline.com/ http://www.pentontech.com/e...

New VLSI Site with useful info
www.freewebs.com/provlsi Nice site with Informative link n Digital Design,verification,synthesis,PD Als there is a new forum for Dicussions on VLSI ...

New useful site for newbies (and oldbies...)
I've actually just read this on /comp.os.linux.misc.../ This is a useful site that allows you to look for the right commands for doing something from the commandline environment. http://www.linuxcommands.org -- With kind regards, *Aragorn* (Registered GNU/Linux user #223157) Aragorn wrote: > I've actually just read this on /comp.os.linux.misc.../ This is a > useful site that allows you to look for the right commands for doing > something from the commandline environment. > > http://www.linuxcommands.org > Thanks for the info! -- Registered L...

New VLSI Site with useful info #2
www.freewebs.com/provlsi Nice site with Informative link n Digital Design,verification,synthesis,PD Als there is a new forum for Dicussions on VLSI ...

Useful Website and Resources for new HP Admin
All , I am a Solaris SA moving into a HP environment..help..!! As a HP newbie , i quickly, need to know all the useful web site and resources for HP ie a HP equivalent of Sun,s SUNSOLVE. Also any suggestions for good HP books would be really appreciated Any help would be greatly appreciated.I have already posted a few basic HP questions already Like 1.How to configure or attach New Tape Drives I have a few basic ones as well. I tried init 6 to reboot (as you would in Linux , Solaris etc) but nothing happened.In the end i had to run shutdown , but this seems to bring it to a single use...

New Sybase Admin -- could use some help/pointers
Hi there! I suddenly support an instance of Sybase 8. I'd love to find a couple of good websites with the usual how-to approach and examples &tc. I'm primarily a programmer though I have junior experience administering MS SQL Server 2000 since that's always been my programming back-end. Thanks; Duncan google.com@mcrae.ca (Duncan A. McRae) wrote in message news:<abf6d7c0.0409150835.43c921a5@posting.google.com>... > Hi there! I suddenly support an instance of Sybase 8. I'd love to > find a couple of good websites with the usual how-to approach and...

While using Shell to open a new instance of same database, using vbHide to Hide the new instance fails.
I have some long Excel routines that I would like to run from my database in a hidden, second instance of the same Access db. The macro I pass to the shell command to open the second instance contains code to 'Hide' the database (from Dev's site) and also the code which runs the Excel routine. It then quits the database when the code has finished running. Here is my code to open a new instance of my db: NewDBID = Shell(AccessDir & "msaccess.EXE " & strFileName & ShellMacro, vbNormal) This works fine -- except that I get the flash on the screen before the m...

New Funny Site with useful info for webmasters
Check my site for jokes,to know more about google adsense n how to earn money thru that program...travel information for south indian tourist places, n a very interesting earnmoney link ...

New site built using Ruby on Rails
Hi all, I wanted to introduce you to my latest site, palmsphere.com, which was built using 100% Ruby. PalmSphere was created to provide an easy-to-use site for users to find and download applications for their mobile devices, like Palm, Pocket Pc, etc. We were amazed at how easy RoR made application development and had enough time left over at the end of the project to implement Ajax in several places to make the user experience more natural and responsive. Please check out the site and tell us what you think. Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! --D...

Based on our group mailing
Based on our group mailing - the first site Free Proxy site Open any site every day a new site http://yournet.2kool4u.net/ to join to us http://groups.google.com/group/daily-proxy-sites/boxsubscribe ...

Happy new year -in first day in the new year enjoy with you blocked site with this proxy site 238119
Happy new year -in first day in the new year enjoy with you blocked site with this proxy site http://mypro.isgreat.org/ ...

Happy new year -in first day in the new year enjoy with you blocked site with this proxy site 143608
Happy new year -in first day in the new year enjoy with you blocked site with this proxy site http://youto.isgreat.org/ ...

What tutorials are useful for someone beginning a new web site?
I want to investigate what it takes to start up a small web site. With what reading should someone who has never ran their own web server begin? What are some good references for design, security, etc.? -- <URL: http://wiki.tcl.tk/ > In God we trust. Even if explicitly stated to the contrary, nothing in this posting should be construed as representing my employer's opinions. <URL: mailto:lvirden@yahoo.com > <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/ > lvirden@yahoo.com wrote... > I want to investigate what it takes to start up a small web site. > With what readin...

I am buying all of the below Cisco equipment USED OR NEW. NOTE some line items say new or used, but I will buy them in both conditions.
I am buying all of the below Cisco equipment USED OR NEW. NOTE some line items say new or used, but I will buy them in both conditions. I am also buying Cisco equipment that is not listed as well. I also buy equipment from Brocade, Juniper, Foundry, HP, IBM, Nortel, Lucent and others. WS-SUP720-3B=3D WS-SUP720-3BXL=3D WS-X6548-GE-TX WS-X6748-GE-TX=3D WS-SUP32-GE-3B=3D WS-SUP32-10GE-3B WS-X6708-10GE WS-X6708-10G-3C WS-X6716-10GE WS-X6716-10G-3C=3D WS-X6148-GE-TX=3D WS-X6148A-GE-TX=3D WS-X6582-2PA=3D WS-X6724-SFP=3D WS-X6704-10GE=3D WS-F6700-DFC3BXL WS-SVC-FWM-1-K9 WS-SVC-IPSEC VS-C6509VE-S72010G VS-C6509E-S720-10G VS-C6506E-S720-10G WS-X6066-SLB-S-K9 WS-CAC-4000W-INT=3D WS-CAC-3000W=3D WS-CAC-6000W=3D ASA5550-BUN-K9 5 NEW IN BOX ASA5505-50-BUN-K9 5 NEW IN BOX ASA5505-SEC-BUN-K9 5 NEW IN BOX ASA5510-SEC-BUN-K9 5 NEW IN BOX ASA5540-K8 1 NEW IN BOX ASA5540-AIP40-K9 1 NEW IN BOX ASA5580-20-BUN-K9 2 NEW IN BOX ASA5580-20-8GE-K9 2 NEW IN BOX ASA5580-40-BUN-K9 2 NEW IN BOX ASA5580-40-8GE-K9 2 NEW IN BOX ASA5580-40-10GE-K9 1 NEW IN BOX IPS-4255-K9 1 USED Cisco Switches 4500 & Modules WS-X4013+10GE= 2 NEW IN BOX WS-X4515= 3 NEW IN BOX WS-X4516-10GE= 2 NEW IN BOX WS-X4516= 2 NEW IN BOX WS-X45-SUP6-E= 16 NEW IN BOX WS-X45-SUP6L-E= 5 NEW IN BOX WS-X4248-RJ45V= 1 NEW IN BOX WS-X4548-GB-RJ45= 5 NEW IN BOX WS-X4506-GB-T= 5 NEW IN BOX WS-X4606-X2-E= 3 NEW IN BOX WS-X4624-SFP-E= 4 NEW IN BOX WS-X4648-RJ45-E= 18 NEW IN BOX WS-...

Happy new year -in first day in the new year enjoy with you blocked site with this proxy site #2 118273
Happy new year -in first day in the new year enjoy with you blocked site with this proxy site+ http://youto.isgreat.org/ ...

I am buying all of the below Cisco equipment USED OR NEW. NOTE some line items say new or used, but I will buy them in both conditions.
I am buying all of the below Cisco equipment USED OR NEW. NOTE some line items say new or used, but I will buy them in both conditions. I am also buying Cisco equipment that is not listed as well. I also buy equipment from Brocade, Juniper, Foundry, HP, IBM, Nortel, Lucent and others. WS-SUP720-3B=3D WS-SUP720-3BXL=3D WS-X6548-GE-TX WS-X6748-GE-TX=3D WS-SUP32-GE-3B=3D WS-SUP32-10GE-3B WS-X6708-10GE WS-X6708-10G-3C WS-X6716-10GE WS-X6716-10G-3C=3D WS-X6148-GE-TX=3D WS-X6148A-GE-TX=3D WS-X6582-2PA=3D WS-X6724-SFP=3D WS-X6704-10GE=3D WS-F6700-DFC3BXL WS-SVC-FWM-1-K9 WS...

Happy new year -in first day in the new year enjoy with you blocked site with this proxy site #2 278792
Happy new year -in first day in the new year enjoy with you blocked site with this proxy site http://prou.isgreat.org/ ...

What tutorials are useful for someone beginning a new web site?
I want to investigate what it takes to start up a small web site. With what reading should someone who has never ran their own web server begin? What are some good references for design, security, etc.? -- <URL: http://wiki.tcl.tk/ > In God we trust. Even if explicitly stated to the contrary, nothing in this posting should be construed as representing my employer's opinions. <URL: mailto:lvirden@yahoo.com > <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/ > lvirden@yahoo.com wrote... > I want to investigate what it takes to start up a small web site. > With what readin...

New Web Site for Mathematica Users using WikiMedia
Announcement: http://www.mma-users.org/ We know through Mathgroup that the Mathematica community is very active. I recently opened a web site to complement the tools already available to the community. This web site is exclusively about Mathematica amd It is powered by Wikimedia which enables any user to modify any page on the site, similarly to Wikipedia the encyclopedia, and it has been modified to enable the upload (and download) of Mathematica notebooks. A key goal of this web site is to promote interaction between Mathematica users through sharing content and working togethe...

Web resources about - New site - anyone used it?? - comp.admin.policy

Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton Momentum Fuels Fox News Channel Ratings Streak
FNC ranked No. 1 in primetime and total day among all basic cable networks for a fifth week, tying its five-week streak 13 year ago during the ...

Changes Are Coming to Georgia’s Heinous ‘Religious Freedom on Steroids’ Bill – VIDEO
Days after the Georgia State Senate passed a heinous “religious freedom” bill that would give foes of equality a license to discriminate against ...

Theater shooting victim's dad enters state Senate race
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo. (AP) — The father of a man killed in the Colorado movie theater shootings said Tuesday he is running for a state Senate ...

Best Buy Starts Taking LG G5 Pre-Orders From March 18th
LG unveiled its new flagship handset on the very same day that Samsung came out with the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge. It will be very interesting ...

No One Wins When You Try to Diagnose Kanye West
One day after Kanye West’s SNL performance, rumors began circulating that he’d almost walked off the set without performing because of a backstage ...

Postmates CEO: If we had listened to the advice of our VCs in the past two years, we wouldn't be here ...
As venture capitalists touted the need to grow fast and raise money during the past two years, Postmates CEO Bastian Lehmann is glad he ignored ...

Dr. Luke in Twitter rant: ‘I didn’t rape Kesha’
"I didn’t rape Kesha and I have never had sex with her," he tweeted.

Malcolm Turnbull sticks to Tony Abbott's defence spending pledges in long-awaited white paper
The Turnbull Government will commit to spending 2 per cent of GDP on defence within a decade in its long awaited white paper.

Twitter’s Fabric releases iPhone app for developers to monitor app crashes on the move
Fabric, a subsidiary of Twitter, has today expanded its comprehensive platform for developers by releasing an iPhone app, Fabric for iPhone . ...

Best of MWC 2016: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Smart Rings, Project Tango, and More
Mobile World Congress in Barcelona usually has the lion’s share of big Android smartphone reveals for the year. It definitely didn’t disappoint ...