: Bionetics NEW - From the finding of new mathmatics

:  Bionetics NEW - From the finding of new mathmatics

This where it get's tricky you have to use A.I to understand this
also if you have the real person (A.I) group his information into
small blocks of data you would get more information from this and if
you run this along with the web site www.beyond-science.com every
subject have something in common and the infromation are all
interchangeable!!

Bionetics NEW - From the finding of new mathmatics from D.N.A from
wavelenths
we can make a living and breathing walking hologram or to put it
another way virtual person living in reality. but comprised of
wavelenths. A 5 by 5 section of our own skin has a statistical match
of it own in statisitcal terms to why and how it is formed like a map
when compaired to the whole D.N.A strand by finding this we will find
new math and the on come of bionetics and bioinformatics if there
where a 5 mile by 5 mile set of domino's
and you push one down on the cornner they woud all fall from one
corner two the other but the instructions allong the way would be up
or down or on or off they would be - + = * / < > and physics and every
computation. When one chip fell it would use the other chips for all
the calculations and when the last chip fell it would stand up again
and would fall the other way if it was be shape as a box with boxes
over the boxes
up to as many as you would need and then some side by side It would go
infinite and and could be used as a quantium computer or D.N.A or A.I
0
betalimit
6/25/2004 5:00:59 PM
comp.ai.fuzzy 1404 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

: Bionetics NEW
: Bionetics NEW - From the finding of new mathmatics ADVERTISEMENT This where it get's tricky you have to use A.I to understand this also if you have the real person (A.I) group his information into small blocks of data you would get more information from this and if you run this along with the web site www.beyond-science.com every subject have something in common and the infromation are all interchangeable!! Bionetics NEW - From the finding of new mathmatics from D.N.A from wavelenths we can make a living and breathing walking hologram or to put it another way virtual person living in ...

[...]

Javascript new-new-new-new-newbee

new or not new
Hi, Suppose we have a class A.Why or when do you use main() { A *ptr = new A; // instead of A ptr; } Johan Johan den Boer wrote: > Hi, > > Suppose we have a class A.Why or when do you use > > main() > { > A *ptr = new A; > > // instead of > > A ptr; > } > > Johan > > Use "A ptr;" whenever possible. Allocating A dynamically (with "new") can be very slow, and usually means you must be careful to free the memory (with "delete") later in the program. The need to allocate an indiv...

*new or new?
It is better: AnyClass &reg=*new AnyClass(); reg.Function(); or: AnyClass *reg=new AnyClass(); reg->Function(); Thanks Cristiano "Cristiano" <cristiano.pi@NSquipo.it> wrote... > It is better: > AnyClass &reg=*new AnyClass(); > reg.Function(); > > or: > AnyClass *reg=new AnyClass(); > reg->Function(); For those two fragments the difference is only in the amount of storage the program uses. The latter case _allocates_ some storage for the pointer, and for the former it is unspecified because it is up to the...

New and new and always new mail
Hi, I use Eudora 7.0 (fr) and many POP e-mail accounts. I set up as many personalities as e-mail accounts. For each personalitie including <Dominant> I set all these parameters in Eudora.ini : -+-+-+-+-+-+ LeaveMailOnServer=1 LeaveOnServerDays=22 DeleteMailFromServer=1 ServerDelete=1 MarkAsDeleted=1 -+-+-+-+-+-+ 1/- Eudora ckeck for mail at start up. All new mails are in 'Inbox'. 2/- If : a/- If I check for mail manually : nothing else, but, b/- If I close Eudora and restart it, of course Eudora does a mail check... and I am notified of new mail...

MaVerick Software Foundation Announces New Members, New Website, New Features, New Name, New Focus
Hello, We are happy to announce that Manuel Goyenechea of Servertec, www.servertec.com and Herb Rubin of Pathfinders, www.pfinders.com have joined the MaVerick Development Team. We have just redone our website's look-and-feel so that it is easier to navigate. We have added phpBB online forums, phpCollab task management system, Mantis for bug tracking system and FAQ Frenzy. We have changed the name of the project from Maverick DBMS to Maverick Application Server because Maverick is not just a database management system, it is a complete Application Server with a built-in MultiValue database. Maverick Application Server is now under The Maverick Software Foundation whose focus is to create an open source object oriented cross-platform application server, application builder and application suite. Presently the Maverick Website team is working very hard to integrate all the new website features. In the meantime please bear with multiple registrations and logins. If you find any problems with our new website please send an email to webmaster@maverick-dbms.org. The Maverick Development team is also working overtime to get a new release of Maverick out the door. The release will focus on the Maverick BASIC language and will contain almost two years worth of work by Robert and company. Right now they are literally working 24x7 around the world to identify and fix bugs. If you would like to help us test Maverick please downlo...

New machine, new projects, new paradigms
So I built myself a new machine. It has 32GB, which is fine on my primary desktop, currently Linux Mint 15. I also upgraded my Win7 Home Premium -- which I use for gaming -- from 32bit to 64bit. It was a hassle, but I got it done...then discovered that Win7 64-bit Home Premium has a max licensed memory usage of 16GB. STRIKE ONE. (Sure, Windows 8 doesn't have this limitation...but nobody I know who uses Win8 likes it without a lot of tinkering that I'd rather not fiddle with atm, nor pay the license fee for the upgrade...but see below.) Then I went to the windows compon...

NEW YEAR - NEW OPENFIRE
Hello OPEN FIRE fans, and NG readers Lilian is working hard :-) (great work so far) -expecting to release new conversions very soon :-) stay tuned: http://fly.cc.fer.hr/~manjo/openfire HAPPY NEW YEAR ! manjo Wow... i can't wait anymore!!! what is it ???? :D I'm the open fire fan numba one :D Happy 2005 for everyone here and let's hope to see some new good projects like open fire in 2005 :D Happy New Year !!! I've already converted my games: http://perso.atsat.com/pigallio/Hp48/Lil_hp48.htm And I'm converting most of my previous "conversions": http://pe...

My new new printer
X-No-Archive Hi group, Just thought I would post a little update. The store took back my HP PhotoSmart 8050 and gave me a HP PhotoSmart 8250 as they didn't have any 8050s in stock. I had to pay the price difference, but that was OK. I really hope nothing goes wrong with this one! Best, Christine ...

New to GhostScript = New ...
Hello I have downloaded the file ghostscript-8.60.tar.bz2 Now what do I do with it????? Regards M "MXXxX" <bniPE@vodamail.co.za> wrote in message news:prWdnauagsRV0qDanZ2dnUVZ8qWhnZ2d@saix.net... > Hello > > I have downloaded the file ghostscript-8.60.tar.bz2 > > Now what do I do with it????? What kind of operating system are you using (Windows, Linux, etc)? On Windows: I would recommend that you download the precompiled executable. See http://www.ghostscript.com On Linux: Your copy of Linux probably already included a copy of Ghostscript (probably ca...

New here and new to Linux
I've been reading some of the posts here and I think I'm in the right place. I purchased the July 2005 issue of "Linux Format" magazine today. They had several distros of Linux on the CD's, including something called Damn Small Linux, several other small distros, and Ubuntu 5.04. I have a Dell Dimension system, running WinXP SR2 with plenty of RAM (512 meg) and about 50 gigs of hard drive free. Should be enough to run Linux, eh? My problem: I'm terrified of the "disk partioning" thing. When I got to the point in the install of U...

BAUG
In its AGM on the 22nd March, BAUG (Bottisham Acorn Users Group), it was agreed to change its name to CAMRUG (Cambridge RISC OS User Group), more accurately representing the group's location and nature. At the same meeting, David McDowell stepped down from the Committee after 13 years of service. Peter Naulls has taken the role of Chairman and Secretary. David White has agreed to continue as Treasurer. The updated CAMRUG pages can be seen at http://www.camrug.org.uk/ The old website domain, http://www.baug.org.uk/ will expire in June. Peter has promised to bring a range of exciting ...

New Year, New PC, New Error Message
I bought 2 new PC during the December holidays and suddenly I see a message which I have never seen before. '''Photoshop has encountered a problem with the display driver, and has temporarily disabled GPU enhancements. Check the video card manufacturer's web site for the latest software.''' The display card is a GeForce 7050 and I have updated the driver. I am running CS4 and CS4 had no problems on my older PC and older display card. (GeForce 5200) I think I am busy picking up problems with my 2� years old AL1914 ACER screen, (causing animated flickering *onl...

Difference between new A and new A()
Hi Friends What is the difference between A *a = new A; A *a = new A(); Thanks in advance -- [ See http://www.gotw.ca/resources/clcm.htm for info about ] [ comp.lang.c++.moderated. First time posters: Do this! ] On Nov 24, 2:48 pm, sourav <souravs...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi Friends > > What is the difference between > > A *a = new A; > A *a = new A(); > > Thanks in advance { quoted banner removed -- please do it yourself. -mod } The result would be the same I suppose. With new A you are creating a new object o...

operator new() and new[]
Is the any difference between ------ 1 ------ Foo* p = operator new (n * sizeof (Foo)); // Stuff delete p; --------------- and ------ 2 ------ Foo* p = new [n]; // Stuff delete[] p; --------------- ? Alex Vinokur email: alex DOT vinokur AT gmail DOT com http://mathforum.org/library/view/10978.html http://sourceforge.net/users/alexvn Hi Alex, to my knowledge the difference between variable names with and without brackets has to do with declaring variables which respectively accept a single value and multiple values usings arrays . This also is the case with the new and del...

My new *new iPad*...
OK, I've finally bought one...16GB with wi-fi. (I hope....I can't read the back of the box) Do I need to charge it first? No Manual....am I supposed to guess how to use it? HOW THE HELL DO I EVEN SWITCH IT ON? It comes on briefly , there is a message at the bottom I can't read (I'm very visually impaired. I need a simple list of instructions of some sort please!!! I've just plugged the mains charger in and it still only comes on for a few seconds. -- zulu In article <i85xr.646305$yJ4.163654@fx07.am4>, zulu <zulu.romeotangoh...

New new releases for you
x-no-archive: yes Some new releases for you Commodore 64 fans +=trainers (cheats) H=High score saver added 100% = fixed bug in original game D= Documentation Meganova +7 HD http://noname.c64.org/csdb/release/?id=33993 Meganova +6 (original Spanish 3 file translation) http://noname.c64.org/csdb/release/?id=33969 Ordeal +2 100% http://noname.c64.org/csdb/release/?id=33953 Moving Target +6 HD http://noname.c64.org/csdb/release/?id=33917 Cannon SEUCK 100% http://noname.c64.org/csdb/release/?id=33918 Battle Droidz +6HD 100% http://noname.c64.org/csdb/release/?id=33834 Wobbling Ball +2HD 101% Syn...

Web resources about - : Bionetics NEW - From the finding of new mathmatics - comp.ai.fuzzy

let's explore mathmatics - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
By LG Marsh. Illustrated by Chris Hoggett. Published by A &C Black, London. 1968

Toowong - Queensland Places
Toowong, an inner residential suburb, is four km south-west of central Brisbane. It is thought that the name was derived from an Aboriginal word ...

Fields Of Meaning/Becoming
When we discuss the engaging aspects of Recombinant Poetic works, we need to seek a conceptthat can help us understand the operation of how meaning ...

Jobs by Category - BetterJobs.com
Jobs by Category. Management, Office and Administrative Support, Sales. Companies are hiring now. Apply to jobs online.

Brumby Elementary School Foundation, Inc. - About Us
Brumby Elementary School Foundation- &quot;Growing Through Experiences&quot;

COLIN STEWART - DISCOGRAPHY
PRODUCER / ENGINEER ARTISTS – 2009 PROJECT LABEL ROLE Aaron Cadwaladr To-Be-Released Produced / Engineered / Mixed Cave Singers Welcome Joy Matador ...

Cotton's Journey - Curriculum
Cotton's Journey-A Field Trip in A Box - The only cotton education site for classroom teachers providing curriculum, literature resources, links ...

A hastily scribbled mash note to Danica McKellar
Dear Danica McKellar: Danica — may we call you Winnie? — we already had plenty of reasons to love you: Your work on The Wonder Years shaped a ...

Deeba S. Hargis, CHt, NLP Practitioner, Neuromarketing Expert
... change. NLP is for people who want to experience rapid change NLP was initially created in the 1970’s by Richard Bandler a student of mathmatics ...

Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?
The June jobs report came out last week and the numbers were as disappointing as the tragic Cruise-Holmes divorce. Disappointing yes. Surprising, ...