Fake City & Guilds, Phony NVQ's, Fake C&G

Our impressive documents are shipped ready to hang in your home, or at
the office.

Fakedocuments.aol.com

WE SHIP TO THE UK EVERY DAY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DAf7A6l8U328

Our company deals in GCSE Certificates, TOEFL Certificates, CELTA
Certificates, City & Guilds Certificates and every foreign degree from
every university and college world wide.

Complete Cost $95.00 Per Certificate/Degree/Transcript

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D-X02wJ6uqPw

DON=92T GET SCAMMED BY SITES THAT CHARGE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS

  Fakedocuments.aol.com

THE EXACT HEAT SPOT AND REPLICA DOCUMENTS THAT WILL PASS FOR ORIGINALS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DAf7A6l8U328

CIE - Cambridge International Examinations WJEC - The Welsh Joint
Education Committee examinations board CCEA - The Northern Ireland
Council for the Curriculum, Examinations
and Assessment AQA - The Assessment and Qualifications Alliance
examination board
OCR - The Oxford Cambridge and RSA examinations board EDEXCEL - The
London examinations board SQA -The Scottish Qualifications Authority
GCSE Hong Kong Examinations GCSE Malaysia Examinations MEG Midland
Examining Group SEG Southern Examining Group
City & Guilds London Institute GCSE AS & A2 Level Certificates NVQ
National Voctaional Qualification NEA GCSE General Certificate of
Education GNVQ Certificate
NZQA New Zealand Qualification Authority JEB Joint Examing Board BTEC
Award Certtificates EDEXCEL NEAB Northern Examinations and Assessment
Board

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D-X02wJ6uqPw

Degree & Transcript Package: $275.00 US
This order is designed for the graduate who likes to display his or
her documents as the order offers a superior level of quality that
well exceeds the level of standard documents. Even though standard
documents are printed with average quality, this order incorporates a
higher quality of printing to appear and look like the original.
Replica Quality!
Correct Template
CONTENTS OF THE ORDER

Degree, Certificate or Award? Size 8 =BD 11 Documents Correct Size 2/
Included
Course Certificate 1/Included
Transcripts, Score Sheet? 3/Included with order
  Depending on the type of documents requested this order covers miss
and match documents as it is meant for superior quality printed
documents.
Print Quality Parentage Compared To the Originals
98.6%

Technical Package: $550.00 US
More Documentation
Correct Template
We understand that corporate professionals need the same level of
quality as the originals as we offer an expensive means to replace the
documents or redesign your documents or order with superior quality
not found with any other site or company. This package offers two
degrees or certificates as we know some customers require a Bachelors
Degree & Masters Degree as this applies to a BSc & MSc

Normal Requested Documents
Museum Quality!
CONTENTS OF THE ORDER
Degree, Certificate or Award? Size 8 =BD 11, 10/13, 11/14 Documents
Sizes 2/Included
Transcripts, Score Sheet? 6/Included with order
Letter of Recommendation 6/Included with order
Certified Letter of Attendance 6/Included with order
Course Certificate 1/Included
Diploma Cover 8 =BD 11 2/Included with order
Print Quality Parentage Compared To the Originals
101%

 Please note that we will need print details for each document.The
time frame to complete would be same day as payment is received as the
ETA would be 2-3 days in hand.

GET YOUR DOCUMENT IN 2-3 DAYS FAST UK SHIPPING

OUR DOCUMENTS WILL
PASS FOR ORIGINALS

Highest Quality Fake Degrees & Transcripts
Contact us today:

 Fakedocuments.aol.com

THE EXACT HEAT SPOT AND REPLICA DOCUMENTS THAT WILL PASS FOR ORIGINALS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DAf7A6l8U328
0
fakedocuments
1/25/2009 4:35:43 AM
comp.ai.fuzzy 1404 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Fake City & Guilds NVQ's
Are You a Student, Professional or Educated Person? Do you need a better score or complete certificate, degree or transcript to get that job or just need a better TOEFL, IELTS or GCSE/ A Level Score or Grade. We produce GCSE=92s, A Level=92s, City & Guilds, NVQ=92s, HND=92s, HNC=92s, CELTS=92s, DELTA=92s, GMAT etc=85=85=85. http://mynoveltystore.blogspot.com http://fakegcsefakegcefakes.blogspot.com http://toeflcelta.blogspot.com You can contact us at: email: mynoveltystore@aol.com Or noveltystore@aol.com Or: mynoveltystore.aol.com noveltystore.aol.com REAL CUSTOMERS ONLY! If you are a ...

'&&&&a'="&&&&a."
I need a data step that is equivalent to data _NULL_; file print; put '&&&&&&a=' "&&&&&&a"; run; Yet the number of & is a variable, I need to write a Macro, so far I got only half of the code('&&&&&&a.='), I don't know how to put the other half ("&&&&&&a.") into Macro Thanks. %Macro R(k); data _NULL_; file print; put %do i= 1 %to &k.; '&' %end; 'a=' ; run; %mend; %R(10); ==================================================...

D&G Dolce & Gabbana Men's Unique watch #3719770194
Price:$225.00 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000QTD01Q Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000QTD01Q Lo recomiendo totalmente. De muy buena calidad, tiene buen tamaño...diria que algo mas grande que la mayoria de relojes, pero si tienes buen tamaño te queda bien. Quartz movement, Casual watch, Chronograph, White 24 hour timekeeping numbers on outer dial, GMT world city ring on outer ring, Silver-tone numbers, Polished stainless steel bezel, crown, selector buttons, case and caseback, 100 meters/330 feet water resistant SIMILAR PRODUCTS: ...

Fake NVQ level 3 City & Guilds
Are You a Student, Professional or Educated Person? Do you need a better score or complete certificate, degree or transcript to get that job or just need a better TOEFL, IELTS or GCSE/ A Level Score or Grade. We produce GCSE=92s, A Level=92s, City & Guilds, NVQ=92s, HND=92s, HNC=92s, CELTS=92s, DELTA=92s, GMAT etc=85=85=85. http://mynoveltystore.blogspot.com http://fakegcsefakegcefakes.blogspot.com http://toeflcelta.blogspot.com You can contact us at: email: mynoveltystore@aol.com Or noveltystore@aol.com Or: mynoveltystore.aol.com noveltystore.aol.com REAL CUSTOMERS ONLY! If you are a ...

'&' or '&&' ??
In an if statement which operator & or && is best to used for and? In article <fmgr8a$a5s$1@news.net.uni-c.dk>, saneman <yyyy@dd.com> wrote: >In an if statement which operator & or && is best to used for and? && if you are working with scalar values, and & if you are working with a vector. -- "I will speculate that [...] applications [...] could actually see a performance boost for most users by going dual-core [...] because it is running the adware and spyware that [...] are otherwise slowing down the single CPU that user has...

Fake, Phony O Levels, Fake A Levels, Fake GCE's
Our impressive documents are shipped ready to hang in your home, or at the office. Fakedocuments.aol.com WE SHIP TO THE UK EVERY DAY! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DAf7A6l8U328 Our company deals in GCSE Certificates, TOEFL Certificates, CELTA Certificates, City & Guilds Certificates and every foreign degree from every university and college world wide. Complete Cost $95.00 Per Certificate/Degree/Transcript http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D-X02wJ6uqPw DON=92T GET SCAMMED BY SITES THAT CHARGE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS Fakedocuments.aol.com THE EXACT HEAT SPOT AND REPLICA DOCUMENTS THAT WILL PASS FOR ORIGINALS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DAf7A6l8U328 CIE - Cambridge International Examinations WJEC - The Welsh Joint Education Committee examinations board CCEA - The Northern Ireland Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment AQA - The Assessment and Qualifications Alliance examination board OCR - The Oxford Cambridge and RSA examinations board EDEXCEL - The London examinations board SQA -The Scottish Qualifications Authority GCSE Hong Kong Examinations GCSE Malaysia Examinations MEG Midland Examining Group SEG Southern Examining Group City & Guilds London Institute GCSE AS & A2 Level Certificates NVQ National Voctaional Qualification NEA GCSE General Certificate of Education GNVQ Certificate NZQA New Zealand Qualification Authority JEB Joint Examing Board BTEC Award Certtificates EDEXCEL NEAB Northern Exam...

((a&&b)||c)==((a||c)&&(b||c))
Why does Mathematica not determine that the following is true? ((a \[And] b) \[Or] c) == ((a \[Or] c) \[And] (b \[Or] c)) This little function shows that the lhs and rhs have the same truth tables, and are therefore equivalent: TruthTable[s_, argc_] := Module[ {tt = Tuples[{True, False}, argc]}, {#, s @@ #} & /@ tt // TableForm ] -- The Mathematica Wiki: http://www.mathematica-users.org/ Math for Comp Sci http://www.ifi.unizh.ch/math/bmwcs/master.html Math for the WWW: http://www.w3.org/Math/ Steven T. Hatton schrieb: > Why does Mathematica not determine that the following is true? > > ((a \[And] b) \[Or] c) == ((a \[Or] c) \[And] (b \[Or] c)) > > This little function shows that the lhs and rhs have the same truth tables, > and are therefore equivalent: > > TruthTable[s_, argc_] := Module[ > {tt = Tuples[{True, False}, argc]}, > {#, s @@ #} & /@ tt // TableForm > ] > But Mathematica does: In[1]:= expr = ((a && b) || c) == ((a || c) && (b || c)) Out[1]= ((a && b) || c) == ((a || c) && (b || c)) In[2]:= LogicalExpand /@ expr Out[2]= True Peter Pein wrote: > But Mathematica does: > > In[1]:= expr = ((a && b) || c) == ((a || c) && (b || c)) > Out[1]= ((a && b) || c) == ((a || c) && (b || c)) > In[2]:= LogicalExpand /@ expr > Out[2]= True However: In[1]:= expr = ((...

A && B && ( C && D )
Hi all, I've four conditions expression, A, B, C, and D. Are the following two forms equivalent or not? A && B && ( C && D ) A && B && C && D Regards -- ..: Hongyi Zhao [ hongyi.zhao AT gmail.com ] Free as in Freedom :. Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao@gmail.com> wrote: >Are the following two forms equivalent or not? > >A && B && ( C && D ) >A && B && C && D Yes. In either case, _all_ variables must be true for the expression to be true. The AND operato...

Replacing '&' with '&amp;'
(Classic Rexx on OS/2) I'm working on a script which will convert some really bad HTML to really good XHTML 1.0 Strict. One of my challenges is when a URL contains an ampersand; even in a URL, a '&' must be written '&amp;'. It isn't really a deal-breaker, but I want to do it anyway. May as well do it right, you know. The procedure I composed for this purpose is below. It has worked every time I have tested it. Looking at it, though, I have a nagging suspicion that it is not as efficient as it could be. I have no conscious reason to think this, but it just look...

City & Guilds Fakes
Our impressive documents are shipped ready to hang in your home, or at the office. Fakedocuments.aol.com WE SHIP TO THE UK EVERY DAY! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DAf7A6l8U328 Our company deals in GCSE Certificates, TOEFL Certificates, CELTA Certificates, City & Guilds Certificates and every foreign degree from every university and college world wide. Complete Cost $95.00 Per Certificate/Degree/Transcript http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D-X02wJ6uqPw DON=92T GET SCAMMED BY SITES THAT CHARGE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS Fakedocuments.aol.com THE EXACT HEAT SPOT AND REPLICA DOCUMENTS TH...

EazyVPN & 837's & 3000's
Hi all, I am having a hell of a time trying to configure the VPN side of a 837 router to connect to my 3000 concentrator. I have setup the shared keys and groups but still no joy Am I being a total spanner and missing something obvious? Thanks -- Behind every successful man, is a surprised Mother-in-Law ;) ...

Re: &&&&&&
Talbot, Its basic macro aper math. With each pass of the macro processor it reduces && to &. in yoru case: %put &&mlv&mlin. = &&&&&&mlv&mlin. ; 1st pass: &mlv5 = &&&mlv5 2nd Pass: Daisy = &Daisy 3rd Pass : Daisy = Yellow Toby Dunn From: Talbot Michael Katz <topkatz@MSN.COM> Reply-To: Talbot Michael Katz <topkatz@MSN.COM> To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: &&&&&& Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 13:38:44 -0400 Received: from malibu.cc.uga.edu ([128.192.1.103]) by MC8-F21.hotmail...

Need Fake City & Guilds
Fake UK certificate or degree our company deals in GCSE Certificates, HNC, HND, GNVQ, TOEFL Certificates, CELTA Certificates, City & Guilds Certificates and from around the world. www.studentcertificatehelp.com Some of What We Carry Please note we carry every year and certificate type just tell us what you need. CIE =96 WJEC - CCEA AQA =96 OCR =96 RSA SQA - EDEXCEL - GCSE MEG =96 SEG - C&G AS & A2 - NVQ NEA =96 GNVQ =96 NZQA JEB =96 NEAB - BTEC CIE - Cambridge International Examinations WJEC The Welsh Joint Education Committee examinations board CCEA The Northern Ireland Cou...

City & Guilds Cert Fakes
Our impressive documents are shipped ready to hang in your home, or at the office. Fakedocuments.aol.com WE SHIP TO THE UK EVERY DAY! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DAf7A6l8U328 Our company deals in GCSE Certificates, TOEFL Certificates, CELTA Certificates, City & Guilds Certificates and every foreign degree from every university and college world wide. Complete Cost $95.00 Per Certificate/Degree/Transcript http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D-X02wJ6uqPw DON=92T GET SCAMMED BY SITES THAT CHARGE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS Fakedocuments.aol.com THE EXACT HEAT SPOT AND REPLICA DOCUMENTS TH...

D&G T-shirt D&G T-shirt D&G T-shirt D&G T-shirt D&G T-shirt D&G T-shirt D&G T-shirt D&G T-shirt
T-Shirts AFF T-shirt ARMANI T-shirt www.idesigerworld02.com BAPE T-shirt BBC T-shirt www.idesigerworld02.com BOSS T-shirt www.idesigerworld02.com Burberry T-shirt CA T-shirt men's www.idesigerworld02.com CA T-shirt women's COOGI T-shirt CRYSTAL ROCK women's D&G T-shirt www.idesigerworld02.com DIESEL T-shirt DSQUARED T-shirt men's DSQUARED T-shirt women's Eck? Unltd T-shirt ED T-shirt men's ED T-shirt women's www.idesigerworld02.com EVISU T-shirt GGG T-shirt G-STAR T-shirt HLST T-Shirt www.idesigerworld02.com Lacoste T-shirt Lacoste T-shirt women's LRG T-shi...

Fake GCSE's Phony GCSE's
Impress your friends and colleagues with a diploma or certificate from a well-known University, in any field of study that you desire. We carry and create Diplomas, GCSE Certificates of the highest quality from many UK universities and universities located around the world. Our impressive documents are shipped ready to hang in your home, or at the office. WE SHIP TO THE UK EVERY DAY! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DAf7A6l8U328 Our company deals in GCSE Certificates, TOEFL Certificates, CELTA Certificates, City & Guilds Certificates and every foreign degree from every university and college world wide. Complete Cost $95.00 Per Certificate/Degree/Transcript DON=92T GET SCAMMED BY SITES THAT CHARGE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS fastdocuments.aol orderadoc.aol THE EXACT HEAT SPOT AND REPLICA DOCUMENTS THAT WILL PASS FOR ORIGINALS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DAf7A6l8U328 CIE - Cambridge International Examinations WJEC - The Welsh Joint Education Committee examinations board CCEA - The Northern Ireland Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment AQA - The Assessment and Qualifications Alliance examination board OCR - The Oxford Cambridge and RSA examinations board EDEXCEL - The London examinations board SQA -The Scottish Qualifications Authority GCSE Hong Kong Examinations GCSE Malaysia Examinations MEG Midland Examining Group SEG Southern Examining Group City & Guilds London Institute GCSE AS & A2 Level Certificates NVQ Na...

C++ &amp; dll &amp; labview
Hi all, &nbsp; I have C++ dll &amp; header file provide by one of the instrument company. By using labview, I able to call several function from the dll but not all that&nbsp;show in the header file. Can someone&nbsp;help me?? Attach with the header file, only able call for the Global Function Declarations but not those API classes. &nbsp; Thanks and Best Regards, Simon &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; iqapi.h: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/320537/1/iqapi.h Hi simon76, Can you post the dll in question?&nbsp; Also, can you give an example of a specific fun...

A beginner's question about C++'s & operator
I was trying to figure out how & work, so I wrote the following code #include <iostream> using namespace std; void print(int &); int main() { int i = 10; int &t = i; cout<<"t = "<<t<<endl; cout<<"&t = "<<&t<<endl; cout<<"&i = "<<&i<<endl; print(t); cout<<"t = "<<t<<endl; return 0; } void print(int &x) { x = 6; cout<<"x = "<<x<<endl; } The output is: x = 10 &x = 0012FF7C &i = 0012FF7C x = 6 i = 6 My que...

&& and &
What exactly is the difference between && and & (|| and |)? When does it generates different results? Is the & wrong now from R14 on? Best regards Prom Prom wrote: > What exactly is the difference between && and & (|| and |)? When does > it generates different results? Is the & wrong now from R14 on? > > Best regards > Prom 'help &' shows: Logical operators. Short-circuit logical AND && Short-circuit logical OR || and - Element-wise logical AND &...

& and &amp;
How can one stop a browser from converting &amp; to & ? We have a textarea in our system wehre a user can type in some html code and have it saved to the database. When the data is retireved and redisplayed it is displayed as simply &. HTML snippet: <TEXTAREA NAME="p_html" ROWS=6 COLS=70 ALIGN="VIRTUAL" WRAP="YES"> fred & &amp; </TEXTAREA> When displayed, the user predictably sees fred & & What workarounds are there for this - I am sure it's a problem for others - is there a way...

Having this description column in a table "Cookies, peanut butter sandwich, regular" When using this WHERE clause: WHERE (((Food_Data.Description) Like "*Butter*" & "*Peanut*")); I dont get any results, however when using it this way round WHERE (((Food_Data.Description) Like "*Peanut*" & "*Butter*")); I get the row as expected. I assume that the query looks for them in order. Is there a way i can get around this and make the query search for both keywords no matter which order i ype them in. Thanks Dave [posted and mail...

S & G's
Has anyone seen this before? Interesting article. http://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/cfx4.htm Make sure you check out the video at the bottom of the page. If only my basement looked like that. ...

toby dunn <tobydunn@hotmail.com> replied: > Alan, > > I disagree with that statement. I think the best solution would be to build > the dang thing the way he want with less macros. By sending your code out > then back in is in MO to much hassel for too little. > > the whole thingy could be done like this: > > data one ; > flower = 'Daisy' ; > color = 'Yellow' ; > run ; > > data two ; > set one ; > call symput ( compress('text'||_n_),compbl(flower||'='||color) ) ; > call symput ( 'index' , compre...

Toby, Fair to disagree but the approach I suggested works extremely well, is easy to debug, and has proven itself time after time. As the famous macro or not debate showed a few months back, there are lots of ways to handle code gen...macro is merely 1 way. The limit here is one of comfort: where does an individual programmer feel comfortable technology and approach-wise. If macro is it, then that is what you will tend to drift toward. If it is SCL, as Joe states, then it will be SCL. Personally, I use macros (to a point), %includes, c#, CodeSmith, and a host of other methods to gen code dep...

Web resources about - Fake City & Guilds, Phony NVQ's, Fake C&G - comp.ai.fuzzy