I-KNOW 2014 - Call for Workshops

i-KNOW 2014
14th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON=20
COGNITIVE COMPUTING AND DATA-DRIVEN BUSINESS
September 16-19, 2014, Graz, Austria=20

CALL FOR WORKSHOPS

Deadline workshop proposals: January 31, 2014=20

i-KNOW 2014 invites interested researchers to submit workshop proposals
on topics relevant to cognitive computing, knowledge technologies, (big)
data analytics, and data-driven business. Since 2001, i-KNOW has
successfully brought together leading researchers and developers from
these fields and attracted annually over 450 international attendees.=20

i-KNOW 2014 aims at advancing research at the intersection of
disciplines such as Knowledge Discovery, Semantics, Information
Visualization, Visual Analytics, Social (Semantic) and Ubiquitous
Computing. The goal of integrating these approaches is to create
cognitive computing systems that will enable humans to utilize massive
amounts of data.
We are specifically interested in the integration of data-centric and
user-centric approaches and welcome contributions from both ends of the
spectrum. You will find the conference website at
http://www.i-know.at/=09

Note to i-KNOW veterans: For the past 13 years, i-KNOW has focused on
knowledge technologies which build the basis for knowledge management.
In the light of new trends such as big data and the massive utilization
of mobile devices we think it is time to embrace new developments in
order to create systems which =93interact naturally with humans, learn
from their experiences and generate and evaluate evidence-based
hypotheses=94. That is, we interpret cognitive computing as the
convergence of various knowledge technologies research fields. On the
other hand, data-driven business represents the business perspective on
cognitive computing and takes application specific knowledge (such as
semantics) into account.=20

Collocated Conferences: We are proud to announce that EC-TEL 2014
(European Conference on Technology Enhanced Learning) will this year be
organized co-located to i-KNOW in Graz. Therefore, we are also
specifically interested in workshops which bridge the two conferences.=20
Since i-SEMANTICS conference will NOT take place in 2014, topics
historically covered there (such as semantics, LOD, social semantic web)
will be integrated into i-KNOW 2014 and workshops are encouraged to also
cover these topics.=20

Workshops at i-KNOW should form distinguished meeting points for
discussing ongoing work on=20
- research topics at the intersection of different knowledge technology
  disciplines (such as Knowledge Discovery, Semantics, Information
  Visualization, Visual Analytics, Social (Semantic) and Ubiquitous
  Computing) =20
- data-driven business approaches to specific application domains (such
  as Life Sciences, Smart Mobility and Energy, Science 2.0 and Open
  Science, Digital Libraries)

Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):

- Algorithmic and technological developments in knowledge discovery,
  information retrieval and social computing
- Visual interfaces and human computer interaction for knowledge
  analysis and computing
- Natural language processing on the Web and corresponding evaluation
  initiatives=20
- Applications and scientific competitions of machine learning in
  engineering, Life Sciences, and knowledge management
- Algorithmic developments and applications of semantic web technologies
  and linked data engineering in general as well as in specific domains
- Digital libraries and Science 2.0
- Multimedia-centred knowledge technologies
- Algorithmic developments and applications of social computing and
  ubiquitous personal computing
- Graphical recommender systems and adaptive systems
- Real-time assistance using augmented reality, context-aware computing
  and ubiquitous visual analytics
- Shared tasks on natural language processing=20
- Ubiquitous personal computing supporting learning and creativity
- Computer-supported work and learning

---------- GENERAL INFORMATION AND CRITERIA -------------

Each proposal will be reviewed by the members of the programme
committee, and ranked based on the overall quality of the proposal and
the workshop's fit to the conference as detailed below. Workshop
duration can be half a day or a full day.

The criteria for judging the quality of workshop proposals are as
follows:
- Workshops cover topics falling in the general scope of the i-KNOW
  conference.
- Workshops are intended to be genuine interactive events and not
  mini-conferences.
- We welcome workshops with creative structures and organizations that
  attract various types of contributions and ensure rich interactions.
- Workshops should have a clear focus on a specific technology, problem
  or application.
- There is potentially a significant community interested in the
  workshop's topic.
- We strongly advise having more than one organizer and no more than
  four, preferably from different institutions, bringing different
  perspectives to the workshop topic.

---------- ORGANIZATION OF WORKSHOP ----------------------

In case overlapping workshops are proposed, the workshop chair may
contact the organisers to discuss the possibility of merging workshops.
Please note that the duration of a workshop might need to be adjusted
based on the overall number of submissions received. Workshops that
receive less than 5 submissions or have less than 10 people registered
at the early registration deadline might be cancelled.
The organizers of accepted workshops will be responsible for their own
reviewing process, publicity (e.g., website, timelines and call for
papers), and proceedings production. They will be required to closely
cooperate with the Workshop Chair and the i-KNOW 2014 organizers to
finalize all organizational details.=20

---------- REGISTRATION FEES -----------------------------

Workshop attendees must pay the i-KNOW 2014 full conference registration
fee. Each workshop that attracts more than 10 registered participants
(excluding the organizers) will get one free full registration for the
conference. This registration can be used to cover the expenses of an
invited speaker. Travel subsidiaries for workshop keynoters are
negotiable and quality dependent.

---------- SUBMISSION GUIDELINES -------------------------

Workshop proposals have to be submitted via EasyChair at
https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=3Diknowworkshops2014=20
Each proposal must consist of a single PDF document written in English,
not longer than 3 pages, which contains the following information:
1. The title and brief technical description of the workshop,
   specifying its goals and motivation.
2. A brief discussion of why the topic is of particular interest at
   this time. A brief description of why and to whom the workshop is of
   interest, the workshop audience, as well as the expected number of
   participants.
3. A brief description (draft outline) of the proposed workshop
   format, discussing the mix of events and activities such as paper
   presentations, invited talks, panels, hacking session, or general
   discussion, and an approximate timeline
4. A list of (potential) members of the programme committee (at least
   50% have to be known and confirmed at the time of the proposal).
5. An indication of whether the workshop should be considered for a
   half-day or full-day event.
6. Related Workshops and Conferences: Is this the continuation of a
   workshop series or a new workshop to address an emerging issue?
   Please provide information about past versions of this workshop=20
   and other related workshops (including URLs and submission and
   acceptance counts, if available).
7. Names and contact information of the workshop organizers/chair(s)
   (name, affiliation, email address, homepage and short (one paragraph)
   biography of each chair, explaining the chair's expertise for the
   workshop including past experience in organizing/facilitating
   workshops). Preferably a single contact person per submission.

The workshop chairs will engage with ACM or IEEE for publishing the
workshop papers in the supplementary proceedings of i-KNOW 2014. This
depends on the quality of the accepted workshops.

---------- IMPORTANT DATES --------------------------------------

Workshop proposals due: 	Jan 31, 2014 	- 23:59 Hawaii Time
Notification of acceptance: Feb   7, 2014 	- 23:59 Hawaii Time
Workshop Web site due: 		Mar   1, 2014 	- 23:59 Hawaii Time
Workshop camera-ready=20
proceedings due: 			Jun 10, 2014 	- 23:59 Hawaii Time
Workshop day: 				Sep 16, 2014 	- 23:59 Hawaii Time

---------- SUGGESTED TIMELINE FOR WORKSHOPS --------------------------

We suggest the following timeline for the organization of the workshops:

Submission deadline: 		April 16, 2014
Notifications: 				May 16, 2014
Camera ready version: 		June  5, 2014

---------- WORKSHOP CHAIRS ------------------------------------------

- Harald Sack=20
 (Hasso-Plattner Institute for IT Systems Engineering, Germany)
  email: harald.sack@hpi.uni-potsdam.de   =20
- Michael Granitzer (University of Passau, Germany)
  email: michael.granitzer@uni-passau.de
- Stefanie Lindstaedt=20
  (Graz University of Technology & Know-Center Graz, Austria)
  email: slind@know-center.at =20

---------- PROGRAMME COMMITTEE ------------------------------------
(to be confirmed)

- S=F6ren Auer (University of Bonn, Germany)
- Siegfried Handschuh (DERI Galway, Ireland)
- Andreas Hotho (University of W=FCrzburg, Germany)
- Harald Kosch (University of Passau, Germany)
- Dunja Mladenic (Jozef Stefan Institute, Slovenia)
- Axel Polleres (Vienna University of Economics and Business, Austria)
- Klaus Tochtermann (ZBW, University of Kiel, Germany)
- Raphael Troncy (EURECOM, France)
- Monica Divitini (Norwegian University of Science&Technology, Norway)
- Hendrik Draxler (Open University, Nederlands)
0
Granitzer
12/16/2013 12:08:33 PM
comp.ai.genetic 2068 articles. 0 followers. amgsolo (1021) is leader. Post Follow

ai ai ai
Hello , I work for a small transporting company, our clients send us pick-up adressess by fax and by e-mail. We give every pick up order a number, chronologically in the way we receive the orders. Than,we make a table in which we type every pick-up order. Afterwards, we give every driver a number of pick-ups. We also give the drivers a list with all the adressess. To make these lists, we make a query (which results in a report) for every driver. In the query we type in all the numbers (the pick up numbers) Everything works very well, BUT for example: we get...

CFP: MidDep 2014 workshop (with Middleware 2014)
*MidDep 2014: First International Workshop on Middleware for Dependable Sys= tems and Networks* In conjunction with ACM/IFIP/USENIX International Middleware Conference 201= 4, Bordeaux, France, December 8-12 2014 http://sites.google.com/site/middepworkshop This last decade has witnessed the emergence of a variety of new computing = paradigms: cloud computing, social computing, crowd computing, many-core co= mputing etc. These paradigms may very likely call for revisiting the depend= ability principles that were employed in more classical client/server and p= eer-to-peer architec...

[Big Data 2014] 2014 Big Data Workshop CFP
Apologize if you receive multiple copies from other sources. Big Data Workshop 2014: The 2nd International Workshop on Big Data Location: Shanghai, China, October 10 - 12, 2014 Co-Sponsored by: IEEE Computer Society (Technically Co-sponsored) IEEE Technical Committee on Simulation IEEE CS Task Force on Networked Mobile Systems Beijing Jiaotong University, China University of Louisville, USA Patrons: AT&T, InfoBeyond, Pivotal, RainStor and Huawei Important Dates May 15, 2014 - Conference Paper Submission Deadline June 15, 2014 - Notification of Acceptance/Rejection &am...

I KNOW, I KNOW ...
.... the following code is not efficient at all, i'm not worrying abt efficiencies right now. i want to get it done FIRST then tune it up. i realize i overuse threads. (isn't there a while/wait() construct?) yes i have looked.: /* * @(#)BigFonts5 * * * @Kevin * @version 1.40 2007/4/20 */ import java.text.*; import java.io.*; import java.text.ParseException; import java.awt.*; import java.awt.event.*; import java.awt.event.ActionListener; import java.awt.Color; import java.awt.Font; import java.text.SimpleDateFormat; import java.util.*; import java.util.Calendar.*; impo...

I know it...I know it...

I know, I know...
....the Macs market share isn't growing. That's what certain people keep shrilling. But... "More college grads are joining the corporate workforce with Mac experience -- and expectations -- in tow. At Georgetown University Law Center, nearly 50% of the college's 30,000 students are using Macs -- up from less than 1% just a few years ago, says CIO Pablo Molina. The same phenomenon is occurring at technical schools such as MIT, where Macs now represent 30% of all personal computers on campus, up from 20% last year. "This incredible rise in the use of Macs by college students is going to put pressure on IT departments to support Macintosh PCs [in the workplace]," Molina predicts." <http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic& articleId=9056419&pageNumber=3> -- Alan Baker Vancouver, British Columbia "If you raise the ceiling four feet, move the fireplace from that wall to that wall, you'll still only get the full stereophonic effect if you sit in the bottom of that cupboard." The Georgetown law school has 30,000 students? "Alan Baker" <alangbaker@telus.net> wrote in message news:alangbaker-157063.10293811012008@[74.223.185.199.nw.nuvox.net]... > ...the Macs market share isn't growing. That's what certain people keep > shrilling. But... > > "More college grads are joining the corporate workforce with Mac > experience -- and expectations...

2014 Workshop on Algorithms for Modern Massive Data Sets (MMDS 2014)
Register now for the 2014 Workshop on Algorithms for Modern Massive Data Sets (MMDS 2014) at http://mmds-data.org/home/registration2014 Date: June 17-20, 2014 Location: Stanley Hall, UC Berkeley Registration deadline: June 1, 2014. The 2014 Workshop on Algorithms for Modern Massive Data Sets (MMDS 2014) will address algorithmic, mathematical, and statistical challenges in modern statistical data analysis. The goals of MMDS 2014 are to explore novel techniques for modeling and analyzing massive, high-dimensional, and nonlinearly-structured scientific and internet data sets...

RFP: SHPC 2014 Workshop in Big Data Science and SocialCom 2014
International Workshop SHPCloud-2014: Extreme Scale Data Cloud Computing Architectures In Collaboration with Big Data Science 2014 and SocialCom2014 Conferences August 4, 2014 Beijing, China Call for Paper Extreme scale computing needs architectures that do not have scalability limits. Following the trajectory of existing architecture trends, however, these seem highly unlikely. The current computing architectures have reached an inflection point signified by a gridlock of well-known impossibilities, such as limitations of circuit packaging technologies in hardware and CAP Theor...

CFP: 2nd Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Agent-Based Simulations (Euro-Par 2014 workshop)
[Apologies if you got multiple copies of this email. If you'd like to opt out of these announcements, information on how to unsubscribe is available at the bottom of this email.] Call for Papers 2nd Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Agent-Based Simulations August 25-26th, 2014, Porto (Germany), jointly with Euro-Par 2014 http://www.padabs.org Deadlines: Workshop papers due: May 30, 2014 Workshop author notification: July 4, 2014 Workshop early registration: July 25, 2014 Workshop: August 25/August 26th Workshop camera-ready papers due: October 3, 2014 Organizers • ...

CFP: IHPCES 2014 (Fourth International Workshop on Advances in High-Performance Computational Earth Sciences) in conjunction with ICCS 2014
Dear Sir/Madam, (We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this message) = =20 = =20 --------------------------------------------------------------- = =20 ** CALL FOR PAPERS ** Fourth International Workshop on Advances in=20 High-Performance Computational Earth Sciences: Applications and Frameworks (IHPCES-2014)=20 Cairns, Australia June 10-12, 2014 = =20 http://nkl.cc.u-tokyo.ac.jp...

1st CFP: DIDC 2014, The 6th International Workshop on Data-intensive Distributed Computing (held in conjunction with HPDC 2014)
We apologize if you receive multiple copies. Kindly forward this CFP to other interested parties. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- DIDC 2014: The Sixth International Workshop in Data-intensive Distributed Computing in conjunction with HPDC 2014 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- When Jun 23, 2014 - Jun 27, 2014 Where Vancouver, Canada Important Dates: Abstract Submission: March 01 2014 Paper Submission due: March 07 2014 Notification of Acceptance: April 04 2014 Final Papers: April 11 2014 Link: http://www.fatih.edu.tr/~esma.yildirim/DIDC2014-workshop/home.html ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Call For Papers: The Sixth International Workshop on Data Intensive Distributed Computing (DIDC 2014) will be held in conjunction with the 23rd International ACM Symposium on High Performance Distributed Computing (HPDC 2014), in Vancouver, Canada in June 23-27, 2014. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Scope: The data needs of scientific as well as commercial applications from a diverse range of fields have been increasing exponentially over the recent years. This increase in the demand for large-scale data processing has necessitated collaboration and sharing of data coll...

CFP: the second international FedICI'2014 workshop "Federative and interoperable cloud infrastructures" of Euro-par 2014
The second international FedICI'2014 workshop on Federative and interoperab= le cloud infrastructures, August 25-29, 2014, Porto, Portugal = organized in conjunction with Euro-par 2014 = Workshop theme = =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D = Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) cloud systems allow the dynamic creation= , destruction and management of Virtual Machines (VM) on virtualized cluste= rs. IaaS clouds provide a high-level of abstraction to the end user that al= lows the creation of on-demand services through a pay as you go infrastruct= ure combined with...

2nd-CFP: IHPCES 2014 (Fourth International Workshop on Advances in High-Performance Computational Earth Sciences) in conjunction with ICCS 2014
Dear Sir/Madam, (We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this message) = =20 = =20 --------------------------------------------------------------- = =20 ** CALL FOR PAPERS ** Fourth International Workshop on Advances in=20 High-Performance Computational Earth Sciences: Applications and Frameworks (IHPCES-2014)=20 Cairns, Australia June 10-12, 2014 = =20 http://nkl.cc.u-tokyo.ac.jp...

Final CFP: IHPCES 2014 (Fourth International Workshop on Advances in High-Performance Computational Earth Sciences) in conjunction with ICCS 2014
Dear Sir/Madam, Happy New Year !! (Paper submission due extended until January 20, 2014 !!) (We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this message) = =20 = =20 --------------------------------------------------------------- = =20 ** CALL FOR PAPERS ** Fourth International Workshop on Advances in=20 High-Performance Computational Earth Sciences: Applications and Frameworks (IHPCES-2014)=20 b Cairns, Australia June 10-12, 2014 ...

CFP: 1st International Workshop on Collaborative methodologies to Accelerate Scientific Knowledge discovery in big data (CASK) 2014 @ IEEE BigData 2014
Call for Papers ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1st International Workshop on Collaborative methodologies to Accelerate Scientific Knowledge discovery in big data (CASK) 2014 Oct 27-30, 2014, Washington DC, US In conjunction with: 2014 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (IEEE BigData 2014) http://bigscientificdata.org/cask14/ =============================================================================== Introduction ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Big Data has b...

CASE-2014 (Published by IEEE digital library) International workshop on Cloud Computing Applications and SEcurity. April 1-3 2014, Irbid, Jordan
Dear Colleague, [Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this Call For Papers.] CALL FOR PAPERS ================= 2nd International workshop on Cloud Computing Applications and SEcurity (CASE-2014) In conjunction with the 5th International Conference on Information and Communication Systems (iCICS-2014). April 1-3, 2014, Irbid, Jordan All accepted and presented papers will be published in the IEEEXplore and in IEEE digital library. http://www.icics.info/icics2014/inner/CASE1Sec2014.htm IMPORTANT DATES ================= Full Paper Submission: Dec. 15th, 2013 Notific...

Final CFP (Deadline: FEB 5): IHPCES 2014 (Fourth International Workshop on Advances in High-Performance Computational Earth Sciences) in conjunction with ICCS 2014
Dear Sir/Madam, (Paper submission due extended until *** February 5, 2014 *** !!) (We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this message) = =20 = =20 --------------------------------------------------------------- = =20 ** CALL FOR PAPERS ** Fourth International Workshop on Advances in=20 High-Performance Computational Earth Sciences: Applications and Frameworks (IHPCES-2014)=20 Cairns, Australia June 10-12, 2014 ...

2014 Scheme Workshop
The 2014 Scheme and Functional Programming Workshop will be held in Washington, DC on November 19th, co-located again with Clojure/conj (http://clojure-conj.org). A call for papers will be sent out shortly, but I'm sending out this note so folk can save the date and begin thinking about topics or results for submission. Going by the previous workshops, it should be a useful and fun day for just about anyone with an interest in Scheme or functional programming languages. Jason Hemann ...

2014 Scheme Workshop
The 2014 Scheme and Functional Programming Workshop will be held in Washington, DC on November 19th, co-located again with Clojure/conj (http://clojure-conj.org). A call for papers will be sent out shortly, but I'm sending out this note so folk can save the date and begin thinking about topics or results for submission. Going by the previous workshops, it should be a useful and fun day for just about anyone with an interest in Scheme or functional programming languages. Jason Hemann ...

I know, I know, I don't know
Hello all, Yes I'm aware this is the wrong newsgroup (so please point me to the right one please) I looked in alt how to but only porn there. So please don't flame My question is this. I use whisper (a password generator) for accounts. Meanwhile i have 1500 accounts so i want to put things in a database or report to analyse. Problem is that Whisper doesn't have an export function to ascii text. I mailed the author of the program and he says it's programmed in delphi and he hasn't the time to programm this. I'm not a programmer but i remember from my dos days that you ...

I know, I know... #2
....the Gartner Group is just a bunch of Mactards. <http://gartner.com/it/page.jsp?id=593207> "By 2011, Apple will double its U.S. and Western Europe unit market share in Computers." -- Alan Baker Vancouver, British Columbia "If you raise the ceiling four feet, move the fireplace from that wall to that wall, you'll still only get the full stereophonic effect if you sit in the bottom of that cupboard." ...

ai vs ai
which computer wargames have it? LGAA or La Grande Armee At Austerlitz.. and soon HistWar : Les Grognards! JMM "someone" <erimies@hotmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news:3f79463e.684675@news.singnet.com.sg... > which computer wargames have it? erimies@hotmail.com (someone) wrote in news:3f7aa5af.2619219@news.singnet.com.sg: > what is histwar lg about? Quoting from my own post on tuesday : "Histwar seems committed to a release date of december 2003 for their Napoleonic tactical wargame more info at : http://www.histwar.com/ang/inde...

a GDL Workshop in June 2014
The first face-to-face workshop on GNU Data Language (GDL) http://gnudatalanguage.sourceforge.net/ will be held in June 2014 (week 24, form 10 to 13 June) at the Paris Observatory, on Meudon Campus, in the CIAS conference center. http://cias.obspm.fr/ GDL is a free and open-source (GNU GPL) incremental compiler of IDL/PV-WAVE syntax with an up-to-date support of modern IDL language features. GDL provides a large part of IDL functionality by offering a partial reimplementation of the IDL routine library. IDL and GDL are used primarily in astronomy and geosciences. Five of the core...

Euro-Par 2014 Workshops
Dear colleague, Euro-Par is an annual series of international conferences dedicated to = the promotion and advancement of all aspects of parallel and distributed = computing. It covers a wide spectrum of topics from algorithms and = theory to software technology and hardware-related issues, with = application areas ranging from scientific to mobile and cloud computing. = The goal is to provide a forum for the introduction, presentation and = discussion of the latest scientific and technical advances, extending = the frontier of both the state of the art and the state of the practice....

CFP: ADAPT 2014 @ HiPEAC 2014 (Vienna, Jan 2014)
================================================================================ CALL FOR PAPERS ADAPT: 4th International Workshop on Adaptive Self-tuning Computing Systems January 22nd, 2014, Vienna, Austria (co-located with HiPEAC 2014) http://www.adapt-workshop.org Special focus on experimental reproducibility! ================================================================================ Computing systems are rapidly evolvin...

Web resources about - I-KNOW 2014 - Call for Workshops - comp.ai.genetic

Newport Workshops - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Newport Railway Workshops is a facility in the Melbourne suburb of Newport , Victoria , Australia , that builds, maintains and refurbishes ...

Sesame Workshop Statement on Bert and Ernie Petitions
Bert and Ernie are best friends. They were created to teach preschoolers that people can be good friends with those who are very different from ...

Facebook Announces f8 Workshops; Price Goes Up Tomorrow
Facebook’s 2nd annual f8 Developer Conference is coming up quickly! After tomorrow, registration prices increase from $150 to $250, so get your ...

MAKE - DIY projects, how-tos, and inspiration from the workshops and minds of geeks, makers, and hackers ...
DIY projects, how-tos, and inspiration from the workshops and minds of geeks, makers, and hackers @ Make: magazine

Workshop (@WorkshopLH) on Twitter

WA fires: historic Yarloop timber workshops destroyed by Waroona blaze
WA has lost an internationally-recognised gem with the destruction of the heritage-listed&nbsp;Yarloop Workshops in the south west&nbsp;bushfires. ...

Apple offering creative iPhone photography and iPad art workshops worldwide in the new year
Apple will be offering two new workshops at Apple Stores in the new year, CNET reports, each designed to help customers bring out their artistic ...

Apple adds two new creative workshops to its repertoire
... so we cant make the most of the advanced camera technology in our iOS devices. Cupertino is hoping to change that with some all-new workshops ...

FTC workshop on auto retailing examines regulation, factory-direct sales
News about dealers, dealerships and automotive sales, including marketing and studies.

The Book Doctors on How to Land a Book Deal at Writers’ Conferences, Workshops & Book Fairs
Writers’ conferences, workshops and book fairs are some of the very few places in the world where an unknown writer can get face-time with, and ...