: Bionetics NEW - From the finding of new mathmatics

:  Bionetics NEW - From the finding of new mathmatics

This where it get's tricky you have to use A.I to understand this
also if you have the real person (A.I) group his information into
small blocks of data you would get more information from this and if
you run this along with the web site www.beyond-science.com every
subject have something in common and the infromation are all
interchangeable!!

Bionetics NEW - From the finding of new mathmatics from D.N.A from
wavelenths
we can make a living and breathing walking hologram or to put it
another way virtual person living in reality. but comprised of
wavelenths. A 5 by 5 section of our own skin has a statistical match
of it own in statisitcal terms to why and how it is formed like a map
when compaired to the whole D.N.A strand by finding this we will find
new math and the on come of bionetics and bioinformatics if there
where a 5 mile by 5 mile set of domino's
and you push one down on the cornner they woud all fall from one
corner two the other but the instructions allong the way would be up
or down or on or off they would be - + = * / < > and physics and every
computation. When one chip fell it would use the other chips for all
the calculations and when the last chip fell it would stand up again
and would fall the other way if it was be shape as a box with boxes
over the boxes
up to as many as you would need and then some side by side It would go
infinite and and could be used as a quantium computer or D.N.A or A.I
0
betalimit
6/25/2004 5:03:01 PM
comp.ai.nat-lang 1763 articles. 0 followers. arin280 (56) is leader. Post Follow

: Bionetics NEW
: Bionetics NEW - From the finding of new mathmatics ADVERTISEMENT This where it get's tricky you have to use A.I to understand this also if you have the real person (A.I) group his information into small blocks of data you would get more information from this and if you run this along with the web site www.beyond-science.com every subject have something in common and the infromation are all interchangeable!! Bionetics NEW - From the finding of new mathmatics from D.N.A from wavelenths we can make a living and breathing walking hologram or to put it another way virtual person living in ...

[...]

Javascript new-new-new-new-newbee

*new or new?
It is better: AnyClass &reg=*new AnyClass(); reg.Function(); or: AnyClass *reg=new AnyClass(); reg->Function(); Thanks Cristiano "Cristiano" <cristiano.pi@NSquipo.it> wrote... > It is better: > AnyClass &reg=*new AnyClass(); > reg.Function(); > > or: > AnyClass *reg=new AnyClass(); > reg->Function(); For those two fragments the difference is only in the amount of storage the program uses. The latter case _allocates_ some storage for the pointer, and for the former it is unspecified because it is up to the...

new or not new
Hi, Suppose we have a class A.Why or when do you use main() { A *ptr = new A; // instead of A ptr; } Johan Johan den Boer wrote: > Hi, > > Suppose we have a class A.Why or when do you use > > main() > { > A *ptr = new A; > > // instead of > > A ptr; > } > > Johan > > Use "A ptr;" whenever possible. Allocating A dynamically (with "new") can be very slow, and usually means you must be careful to free the memory (with "delete") later in the program. The need to allocate an indiv...

New and new and always new mail
Hi, I use Eudora 7.0 (fr) and many POP e-mail accounts. I set up as many personalities as e-mail accounts. For each personalitie including <Dominant> I set all these parameters in Eudora.ini : -+-+-+-+-+-+ LeaveMailOnServer=1 LeaveOnServerDays=22 DeleteMailFromServer=1 ServerDelete=1 MarkAsDeleted=1 -+-+-+-+-+-+ 1/- Eudora ckeck for mail at start up. All new mails are in 'Inbox'. 2/- If : a/- If I check for mail manually : nothing else, but, b/- If I close Eudora and restart it, of course Eudora does a mail check... and I am notified of new mail...

MaVerick Software Foundation Announces New Members, New Website, New Features, New Name, New Focus
Hello, We are happy to announce that Manuel Goyenechea of Servertec, www.servertec.com and Herb Rubin of Pathfinders, www.pfinders.com have joined the MaVerick Development Team. We have just redone our website's look-and-feel so that it is easier to navigate. We have added phpBB online forums, phpCollab task management system, Mantis for bug tracking system and FAQ Frenzy. We have changed the name of the project from Maverick DBMS to Maverick Application Server because Maverick is not just a database management system, it is a complete Application Server with a buil...

NEW YEAR - NEW OPENFIRE
Hello OPEN FIRE fans, and NG readers Lilian is working hard :-) (great work so far) -expecting to release new conversions very soon :-) stay tuned: http://fly.cc.fer.hr/~manjo/openfire HAPPY NEW YEAR ! manjo Wow... i can't wait anymore!!! what is it ???? :D I'm the open fire fan numba one :D Happy 2005 for everyone here and let's hope to see some new good projects like open fire in 2005 :D Happy New Year !!! I've already converted my games: http://perso.atsat.com/pigallio/Hp48/Lil_hp48.htm And I'm converting most of my previous "conversions": http://pe...

Web resources about - : Bionetics NEW - From the finding of new mathmatics - comp.ai.nat-lang

let's explore mathmatics - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
By LG Marsh. Illustrated by Chris Hoggett. Published by A &C Black, London. 1968

Toowong - Queensland Places
Toowong, an inner residential suburb, is four km south-west of central Brisbane. It is thought that the name was derived from an Aboriginal word ...

Fields Of Meaning/Becoming
When we discuss the engaging aspects of Recombinant Poetic works, we need to seek a conceptthat can help us understand the operation of how meaning ...

Jobs by Category - BetterJobs.com
Jobs by Category. Management, Office and Administrative Support, Sales. Companies are hiring now. Apply to jobs online.

Brumby Elementary School Foundation, Inc. - About Us
Brumby Elementary School Foundation- &quot;Growing Through Experiences&quot;

COLIN STEWART - DISCOGRAPHY
PRODUCER / ENGINEER ARTISTS – 2009 PROJECT LABEL ROLE Aaron Cadwaladr To-Be-Released Produced / Engineered / Mixed Cave Singers Welcome Joy Matador ...

Cotton's Journey - Curriculum
Cotton's Journey-A Field Trip in A Box - The only cotton education site for classroom teachers providing curriculum, literature resources, links ...

A hastily scribbled mash note to Danica McKellar
Dear Danica McKellar: Danica — may we call you Winnie? — we already had plenty of reasons to love you: Your work on The Wonder Years shaped a ...

Deeba S. Hargis, CHt, NLP Practitioner, Neuromarketing Expert
... change. NLP is for people who want to experience rapid change NLP was initially created in the 1970’s by Richard Bandler a student of mathmatics ...

Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?
The June jobs report came out last week and the numbers were as disappointing as the tragic Cruise-Holmes divorce. Disappointing yes. Surprising, ...