Anyone ever see a profitable Stock Forecasting net revealed on the internet?

Not some paper with claims that cannot be reproduced (every single one I've read), but actual code and data that is repeatable?  These models would be simple and yet should yield slight profits.

Recently, I've run into a lot of Python and Deep Learning "exercises" on that warrant investigation - in particular, the stuff surrounding Siraj on youtube.  I'm in the midst of checking this stuff out...

Oh, and the easily accessed Twitter sentiment is encountered a lot in this cluster of work.
0
TomH488
12/22/2016 5:07:20 PM
comp.ai.neural-nets 5773 articles. 2 followers. tomhoo (63) is leader. Post Follow