qPCR 2007 - CALL for scientific contributions

qPCR 2007 - CALL for scientific contributions

Dear colleagues,
dear researchers,
dear company representatives,

On behalf of the Organisation Committee and the Scientific Board it is
great pleasure to invite you to the 3rd International qPCR Symposium &
Industrial Exhibition & Application Workshop to be held at the Center
of Life Science in Freising Weihenstephan, Technische Universit=E4t
M=FCnchen (Germany). The great international interest in the previous
meetings ( qPCR 2004 and qPCR 2005 ) with up to 465 participants in
each event from over 40 countries, and 30 international companies in
the qPCR Industrial Exhibition led us to the decision to repeat it in
spring 2007.
We have set the date for the qPCR 2007 Event   at  26 - 30th March
2007. The event location is the central lecture hall complex and the
foyer at TUM (Technical University of Munich) in Freising
Weihenstephan, Germany. The TUM and the Biotech region around Munich is
part of the largest Biotech cluster in Europe, located close to the
Munich airport in the heart of Bavaria.

http://qPCR2007.gene-quantification.info/

Leading academic researchers and industrial contributors in the field
will be participate in the symposium, which will be an arena for
fruitful discussions between researchers of different backgrounds. Here
you will find a list of the confirmed Symposium Talks (preliminary).
The Symposium Talks, various Poster Sessions, Industrial Exhibition and
three associated TATAA Application Workshops offer an overview of the
present knowledge and future developments in qPCR technology and its
wide applications.

Download up-dated FLYER with all essential information  (1.2 MB)
http://www.wzw.tum.de/gene-quantification/qpcr2007/qPCR-2007-2nd-announceme=
nt.pdf

-----

CALL for scientific contributions:  TALK and POSTER presentations

We are still looking for innovative Talk and Poster presentations in
ALL sessions mentioned below. Please submit your abstract until 31st
January 2007 at our internet basd Registration and Abstract Submission
Tool  =3D> ConfTool.

http://qPCR2007call.gene-quantification.info/

=3D>  The focus of the qPCR 2007 Event will be on the both Main Sessions:
=3D>  single-cell qPCR and  microRNA / siRNA quantitative RT-PCR
applications
=3D>  Deadline  for abstract submission ( Talks and Posters )  =3D>   31st
January 2007
=3D>  Please register and submit your abstract here  =3D>
https://www.wzw.tum.de/conftool/

 The qPCR 2007 Event is structured with three parts:

1=2E    qPCR Symposium taking place March 26 - 28,  including various
Talk and Poster sessions
2=2E    A parallel qPCR Industrial Exhibition taking place March 26 -
28
3=2E    Followed by three qPCR TATAA Workshops taking place March 29 -
30
3a.     Classical qPCR Application  (2-days)     =3D> download flyer

http://www.wzw.tum.de/gene-quantification/qpcr2007/Schedule_TATAA_Core_Modu=
le_qPCR2007.pdf
3b.     qPCR Biostatistics and Expression Profiling  (2-days)     =3D>
download flyer

http://www.wzw.tum.de/gene-quantification/qpcr2007/Schedule_TATAA_Biostat_M=
odule_qPCR2007.pdf
3c.     Sample Preparation (1-day)   &  Immuno-qPCR  (1-day)     =3D>
download flyer

http://www.wzw.tum.de/gene-quantification/qpcr2007/Schedule_TATAA_SamplePre=
p_Immuno_Module_qPCR2007.pdf

-----

qPCR 2007 Event - 3rd International qPCR Symposium  &  Industrial
Exhibition &  Application Workshop
26th - 30th March 2007,  in  Freising-Weihenstephan,
Technical University of Munich,  Physiology-Weihenstephan,  Germany

http://qpcr2007.gene-quantification.info/

The qPCR 2007 Event is structured with three parts:

1=2E    qPCR Symposium taking place March 26 - 28,  including various
Talk and Poster sessions
2=2E    A parallel qPCR Industrial Exhibition taking place March 26 -
28
3=2E    Followed by three qPCR TATAA Workshops taking place March 29 -
30

CALL for scientific contributions:  TALK and POSTER presentations

=3D>  The focus of the qPCR 2007 Event will be on single-cell qPCR, and
microRNA / siRNA quantitative RT-PCR applications
=3D>  Final deadline  for abstract submission ( Talks and Posters )  =3D>
31st  January 2007
=3D>  Please register and submit your abstract here  =3D>
https://www.wzw.tum.de/conftool/

-----

qPCR 2007 sessions Prime session:    Single-cell qPCR
all around single-cell qPCR, pre-amplification techniques, laser micro
dissection, sub-cellular PCR, micro-manipulation of cell clusters,
cellular micro injection, ...

Prime session:    microRNA - siRNA Applications
microRNA extraction, qRT-PCR technologies to detect microRNA, siRNA
applications in combination with real-time RT-PCR, microRNA targets and
microRNA precursors, new siRNA manipulation and microRNA technologies,
..=2E...

Immuno qPCR
development, establishment, optimization of immuno-qPCR, innovative
immuno qPCR applications, .....

New diagnostic applications with real-time PCR
new quantification methods, new dyes and probe technologies, SNP
analysis, high resolution melt applications, Marker Genes (diagnostic,
prognostic and therapeutic markers on DNA and RNA level), .......

High throughput quantitative PCR
96 well and 384 well applications, new high throughput platforms, SNP
application, gene expression real-time RT-PCR arrays, quantitative
multiplexing, .....

Pre-analytical Steps
sampling technologies, DNA / RNA purification, DNA / RNA quality
control, Reverse Transcription, RT quality control, external