Shaolin Kung Fu

Top2
ImprintContact UsShaolin Kung Fu
Feel the real Power of Shaolin Kung FuBanner - aktiv
 Top
Home of ShaolinShaolin Kung Fu TrainingTai Chi TrainingSanda
TrainingChinese language courseApplication FormSuchen
Search...    You are here: Home
  Only 440 US$ each month of Shaolin Kung Fu / Tai Chi / Qi Gong /
Sanda Training or Chinese language course in china (or a combination)
incl. accomodation and food !!! Longterm Discount
=95Our school
=95Trainer
=95Requirements and Preperations
=95Weather and Packing list
=95Photos and videos
=95Sightseeing
=95Picture books
=95Contact Us
Feel the spirit of china

Shaolin Kung Fu Training in China
From a mere idea to the greatest adventure of my life
Does each of us have dreams? And ... have you ever thought to realize
these dreams? I did not want to continue this "normal" life, I wanted
to do something special and set the course for my future life.

I've been a fan of Asian martial arts movies since childhood, Jet Li,
Jackie Chan, I knew them all and wanted the same body control, the
cool kicks, somersaults and other acrobatics, but also learn the
selfprotect techniques. What are these techniques and where can I
learn this?

Shaolin Kung Fu - Hard Qi Gong exercises

The origin of all martial arts leads back to the famous Shaolin Temple
in Henan Province in China. 1500 years before the Indian monk
Bodhidharma (also known as Ta Mo) came in the Shaolin temple and found
the Shaolin monks in a catastrophic health condition. Bodhidharma
developed the 18 boxing techniques of Shaolin and trained the monks to
prepare their body condition willingly for the long meditations. The
exercises should promote the health of the monks, the steely muscles
and stimulate the internal organs, so they live longer. He also
spreaded the Buddhist teachings of the Chan, which was very
accommodating to the Chinese mentality. Even here, the close
connection between Shaolin Kung Fu Training and Chan Buddhism (or even
called Zen Buddhism) is clear. During the heyday of the Shaolin Temple
over 2500 Shaolin monks have been trained with Shaolin Kung Fu in
numerous styles. Especially 13 famous Shaolin monks have gone down in
history because they have helped the famous General Li Shimin in the
Battle of Qianglingkou to win. Their weapons are the dreaded Shaolin
Gun (stick).

Famous shaolin gun (stick)

My mind was made up. I would practice Shaolin Kung Fu in Henan
province in China just like the famous Shaolin monks. But is that
possible? How can I contact with them? How can I get there? I do not
speak Chinese, only English! What are the requirements for admission
to the Shaolin Kung Fu training? What can I learn in chnia? Age? Men
and women? How long can I stay there to learn Shaolin Kung Fu? Many,
many questions that plague me and I'll answer on this site!

Follow me into the fascinating trip of Shaolin ...

Idea =96 Shaolin Kung Fu Training in China
Of course, you must be a little crazy to come up with this idea
already. Why should I train Shaolin Kung Fu in China at all, there are
also kung fu clubs in my area? The local clubs are excellent kungfu,
to become familiar with the subject of Martial Arts / Shaolin Kung
Fu / Tai Chi or Sanda. This sport is ever right for me? At home, I'll
have the chance to train maybe 2 - 3 times (even up to 5 times) a week
for 1 hour Shaolin Kung Fu. On everage 3 hours a week, 12 hours in a
month or 144 hours a year.

Shaolin Kung Fu training at wu long tan (5 dragon lake)

The Shaolin Kung Fu training (it is also taught Modern Wushu, Tai Chi
& Qi Gong / Sanda (Chinese boxing) and Chinese Language) is practiced
daily 6 - 8 hours, 6 days a week, 4 weeks a month, 11 months (foreign
students can train 12 months a year) in place, up to 2300 hours per
year! The training intensity for Shaolin Kung Fu / Wushu Modern /
Sanda / Tai Chi & Qi Gong training in China is many times higher and
thus the learning curve!

Training directly at the Shaolin temple?
Of course, I would like to be just so trained 1500 years ago by the
Shaolin monks in the Shaolin Temple. This is located in central China,
in Henan Province at the foot of Mount Songshan, about 1 =BD hours drive
from the capital, Zhengzhou.

Shaolin temple in henan province

Unfortunately, foreign students can not train directly Shaolin Kung Fu
at the Shaolin Temple with the Shaolin monks. For foreign students,
there is the possibility to train in a Shaolin Kung Fu (in Chinese it
is called wushu) school - of course with Shaolin monks.

What is the right Shaolin Kung Fu school?
This question may never be answered in general because each has
different needs. In any case, you should notice the following things:
The size of the Shaolin Kung Fu schools vary from 10 to 15000
students. Small schools of Shaolin Kung Fu often have no training
hall, so that the Shaolin Kung Fu training will take place in rain or
shine, summer and winter outdoors. It is important that the coaches
speak English, so that understanding is possible. Every Shaolin Kung
Fu coach is trained almost since childhood, do they also have
experience with foreign students? Chinese students can not have rest
even they are sick, in case of errors they are beaten and the training
takes place in large groups. There are great differences regarding the
accommodation, double room or a dormitory, western toilet in the room
or a hole in the woods, hot water and shower. Quality of food, other
activities such as teaching Chinese language, Buddhism, Tai Chi & Qi
Gong, etc., assist in visa matters, obscure one-off fees are
additional issues that need to be considered in the selection.

My choice of Shaolin Kung Fu School
I opted for the Wushu Shaolinsi Xuexiao because this school seemed
perfect for me. I want to strongly recommend the excellent trainer Xie
Xu Yong (Buddhist name Shi Yan Lin). He is now in the Yuntai Mountain
International Martial Arts And Culture School (also known as
International Kung Fu Training Center). It is located near the city of
Jiaozuo in Yuntai mountains in a huge geological park, which has even
been honored by UNESCO. Authentic Shaolin monks teach in the Yuntai
Mountain International Martial Arts And Culture School who have
studied in the Shaolin Kung Fu at the Shaolin Temple in Henan
Province!

Shaolin Kung Fu school in yuntai mountain

Shaolin Kung Fu - Requirements
The Shaolin Kung Fu school is open to all students over the world.
Both men and women can learn Shaolin Kung Fu. Chinese students start
their 3-years Shaolin Kung Fu education between the ages of 6 and 11
years, foreign Shaolin Kung Fu students usually come after school or
training to China. For minors, a declaration by the parent or guardian
is required. All students of all nationalities are welcome, with or
without martial arts experience.

It is not necessary to have martial arts experience, but you should be
aware that the unusual long and hard training quite tiring and a good
physical condition will be extremely helpful. Good preparation by
jogging and stretching will alleviate the muscle soreness during the
first weeks of Shaolin Kung Fu training much ;-)

Master Shi Yan Lin with his student travelled with 'Wheel of life'
performance around the world

Shaolin Kung Fu Training in China - Procedure
Plan. What do I want to learn? How long should I stay in China? When
do I have time to leave? 1 - 3 months - for a glimpse of Shaolin Kung
Fu, Modern Wushu, Tai Chi & Qi Gong, Sanda Training in China. It is
possible, to learn up to 2 forms Shaolin Kung Fu weapon forms in a
month. 3 - 12 months are suitable for those who wish to lern more
Shaolin Kung Fu techniques, forms and more weapons, additional Sanda /
Tai Chi or a much better condition. It is appropriate for all martial
arts fans to have more than 12 months of training who want still learn
more Shaolin Kung Fu techniques (animal styles) and Hard Qi Gong
exercises in your home or start their own school. I've decided to be
trained 1 year Shaolin Kung Fu in China.

The next step I took is to get into contact with this website. Simply
fill out the application form and inquire whether I can attend in the
the Shaolin Kung Fu school in the desired period. With this
application form I do not have to committ myself to anything! Now I
have looked after a Visa at the Chinese Embassy. Simply fill out a
visa form, in part, a letter of invitation is required. I have
requested this "letter of invitation" by e-mail and and get it sent
quickly via email from my school. You can get a tourist visa for up to
90 days with no problems. For a longer stay, the local school will
help with a visa extension, but only the Chinese government has the
right to decide on a visa-issue.

Shaolin Kung Fu training in snow

At the same time I have looked for a flight from my home to China /
Beijing and from there a Chinese domestic flight to Zhengzhou.

Highly recommended is an international health insurance.

Furthermore, you should seek advice from your doctor regarding
vaccinations.

Also, I have trained the physical fitness with jogging and stretching
or climbing stairs.

Shortly before departure
For the Shaolin Kung Fu, Modern Wushu, Tai Chi & Qi Gong, Sanda
training or regular exercise light clothes are recommended. In winter,
you should take warm clothes with you. However, clothes can be bought
very cheaply in China.

I have notified the school my arrival data / time and flight number at
the airport in Zhengzhou, so the school bus picked me up from
zhengzhou airport.

Shaolin Kung Fu

The greatest adventure of my life begins - Shaolin Kung Fu Training in
China
I'm sitting already in the plane to China. I have a quite uneasy
feeling, especially with regard to the language. What if no one pickde
me up? After a 10-hours flight to Beijing and another 1 hour flight to
Zhengzhou, I was picked up by school bus and after 1 =BD hours, I'm
pretty exhausted at the Shaolin Kung Fu school. Only then I booked my
stay and payed the monthly contribution. I got a by Western standards
simple, but to Chinese conditions extremely comfortable double room
assigned, even with its own toilet and shower and hot water. I fall
into bed dead tired.

Performance show team

Shaolin Kung Fu / Modern Wushu / Tai Chi & Qi Gong / Sanda Training
The Shaolin Kung Fu, Modern Wushu, Tai Chi & Qi Gong, Sanda Training
starts depending on the season, 5:30 to 6:00 clock. I can choose what
to learn between Shaolin Kung Fu, Modern Wushu, Tai Chi & Qi Gong,
Sanda (Chinese Boxing). As prerequisites for all martial arts you need
a good condition and good stretching. Each workout begins with
jogging, sprinting, stretching, warm up all sorts of exercises. 1 =BD
hours. I am very tired and look forward to the breakfast. The Shaolin
Kung Fu training starts at 09:00, again starting with physical
training, but also with Shaolin Kung Fu Basics, stalls, kicks,
punches, acrobatic exercises.

Shaolin double sword (dao) training

It lasts with a short break to 11:30. At Lunch, I have heavy legs. I
have a briefly rest before the main Shaolin Kung Fu training at 14:00
clock continues. Warm up, basics and finally forms, with or without
weapons of Shaolin Kung Fu, depending on the proficiency of the
students. At 17:30 o'clock the training ends before dinner and from
20:00 the free Shaolin Kung Fu training starts.

The foreign students can choose whether they want to learn Shaolin
Kung Fu, Tai Chi & Qi Gong, Sanda or Chinese language. It is also
possible to learn a half-day Chinese language and half-day chinese
martial arts. In addition, I can even switch between courses Shaolin
Kung Fu, Modern Wushu, Tai Chi & Qi Gong, Sanda in consultation with
the Shifu (coach).

Shaolin Kung Fu Training - Summary
After my 1-year Shaolin Kung Fu stay in a Shaolin Kung Fu school in
China, I have received a much better condition and strain during
martial arts training course.

Foreign students train shaolin kung fu

But besides, I realized the biggest dream of my life in this unique
adventure. I have an acquaintance of a foreign language and culture,
have learned to tackle my whole life differently, to reorganize, to be
more relaxed, knowing how to wait, and the total stress in the work to
meet on Asian way: quiet and calm. In my search for a new job my
Shaolin Kung Fu training camp was evaluated by the hiring managers
very positive. My entire life has become positive and the love to
China will accompany me in my heart forever.

Are YOU ready for the greatest adventure of your life? Do you want
your dream - Shaolin Kung Fu Training in China - one step closer,
click here.

Language

Random Image

Impressions

Training in shaolin temple

Shaolin Temple

Bodhidharma

Master Shi Yan Lin

Forbidden city in beijing

Temple of heaven

Great wall

Terracotta Warrior in Xi'an

Panda

White dragon lake in yunnan

Yi Minority

Fantastic red earth geological formation

Wonderful mountain area

Thai minority celebrating water festival

Relaxing in a park at kaifeng

Online Shop

Shaolin Kung Fu Online Shop

Original articles from Shaolin/China. Now more than 1000 DVDs,
weapons, shaolin monk uniforms and more.
Take a look at this amazing picture book of wonderful yuntai mountain,
the place of our school. More

 If you have any question and you want to come to our school, please
contact us:

 Master Shi Yan Lin and some of his foreign students. More

comp.ai.neural-nets 5773 articles. 2 followers. tomhoo (63) is leader. Post Follow

Neural nets creating neural nets
Disclaimer: I know very little about neural nets. That said, from what I understand, the optimal parameters for a neural net vary from task to task: the number of nodes, layers, type of feedback, etc. I gather that it is largely up to the designer's sense of what would be appropriate for any given problem, and then some trial and error. Has anyone fooled around with having a neural net optimize a neural net? It would give a configuration as an output, the suggested net would then run on the original problem for a while, and its trained accuracy would be given as input to the meta-net. ...

integrate fuzzy with neural net (fuzzy in neural net)
I'm electrical engineering student..n i have to do fuzzy neural network for my final project..but,,i'm absolutely have no idea about it... so, is there anyone who can help me to shOw how to integrate fuzzy in neural network using matlab fuzzy n neural toolbox... oya,,i want to figure out that i use it for classifying needs....... thanks... ;) ...

Where one neural net learns the weights for another neural net
You can try out the idea if you like, it's here: http://code.google.com/p/lemontree/downloads/list ...

Why are Neural Nets not AI? #2
Hi there, I made an appointment to see one of my lecturers a few days back and said it was going to be about AI. When I got there, I aske dhim about Neural Nets and he told me that NNs are not considered a branch of AI. I didnt want to disagree but he did not explain why. Could someone please elaborate and explain why NNs are not considered a bramch of AI? Thanks Allan [ comp.ai is moderated. To submit, just post and be patient, or if ] [ that fails mail your article to <comp-ai@moderators.isc.org>, and ] [ ask your news administrator to fix the problems with your system. ] Allan ...

ai ai ai
Hello , I work for a small transporting company, our clients send us pick-up adressess by fax and by e-mail. We give every pick up order a number, chronologically in the way we receive the orders. Than,we make a table in which we type every pick-up order. Afterwards, we give every driver a number of pick-ups. We also give the drivers a list with all the adressess. To make these lists, we make a query (which results in a report) for every driver. In the query we type in all the numbers (the pick up numbers) Everything works very well, BUT for example: we get 3 pick up orders : we give it numbers 1 , 2 , and 3 We want the driver to go to 1, than 3, and than 2 So I type in the query : 1 or 3 or 2 BUT it does not appear 1-3-2 it appears 1 - 2 - 3 !! But I want it to appear 1-3-2 , in that order! Is there a possibility to make it appear in this way?? Thank you very much for your help Philippe *** Sent via Devdex http://www.devdex.com *** Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it! Philippe Cremie <p.cremie@jcp.be> wrote in news:40dbe4f4$0$16428$c397aba@news.newsgroups.ws: > > > Hello , > > > I work for a small transporting company, our clients send us > pick-up adressess by fax and by e-mail. > > We give every pick up order a number, chronologically in the > way we receive the orders. > > Than,we make a table in which we type every pick-up order. ...

Mentifex peers into the heart of the Ghost Perl Webserver AI neural net
As of March 2016 the Mentifex AI project has four old AI Minds: http://www.nlg-wiki.org/systems/Mind.Forth in English; http://www.nlg-wiki.org/systems/Wotan in German; http://www.nlg-wiki.org/systems/Mind in English; http://www.nlg-wiki.org/systems/Dushka in Russian. The above AI Minds in Forth and in MSIE JavaScript are now being radically simplified during a port into http://ai.neocities.org/perlmind.txt -- Perl5 code. The cognitive architecture of the new Perl AI is so simple and straightforward that the heart of the associative neural net can be seen at a glance when one is interacting with the AI in order to debug it. A core mind-dump is displayed below after the human user has entered "Boys make robots" into the AI Mind. The mind-dump displays the following assoociative tags: psi -- the concept number standing in for a conceptual neuron; act -- the act(ivation) level of the concept or quasi-neuron; hlc -- the human language code: en=English; de=deutsch; ru=Russian; pos 1=adj 2=adv 3=conj 4=interj 5=noun 6=prep 7=pron 8=verb jux -- any juxtaposed concept, particularly an adverb such as NOT; pre -- the previous concept associated with the psi concept; tkb -- time-in-knowledge-base where a time-bound idea is stored; seq -- the subsequent concept associated with the psi-concept; num -- the grammatical number of a noun, or pronoun, or verb; mfn -- male-female-neuter 1-2-3 identifier of the gender; dba -- "doin...

.net or not .net
Hi all I not read the group for a week ot two and i get back and suddenly there are lots of .net related messages posted. I have questions...... 1. Can someone please explain to me exactly what .net consists of and how it effects application developement. talk of .net has been around for a long time, firstlt linked with microsoft wanting application users to rent software over the internet and pay per use, but that was a long time ago. 2. Where can i learn about .net, i haven't got my head aroun COM and interaces, etc yet! Thanks all Vertuas Vertuas...

Neural Net Simulators
Greetings. What neural net simulators do you recommend, i am currently trying out SNNS and NeuroSolutions. Are there any other high quality net simulators that you would recommend? Thanks upfront, Tony Tonimir Kisasondi: > Are there any other high quality net simulators > that you would recommend? Of course. It depends, please concrete your specifical declaims. Ivan Kobrinsky: > Tonimir Kisasondi: > > Are there any other high quality net simulators > > that you would recommend? > Of course. It depends... My highly recommendation anyway is Mathlab! The spectrum ...

neural net tools
I have a project in which a neural network might be useful. I've studied neural nets academically, but no programming experience. Are there any development tools available? Editors, simulators, compilers? Or is each project programmed from scratch? I would probably use C - are there more suitable languages? -- Rich There are heaps of NN systems for free or nominal cost, or expensive. Richard Heath would probably say to read the FAQ. JNNS would give you all the possibles. So would R (visit CRAN). It depends on whether you have any practical skills, given that you have "studied...

neural net result
good morning everybody i have a small query i have designed a time delayed back propagation for my set of data, i have 10 set of data (basically time series),; now the problem is whenever i train the network with a data immideately it gives a good output , but after training with a new data the output in no more good. the network only works good with the last trained data set, i have 500 sample in each of the data set and i have used 25 neuron can someboby help me ...

Neural Net Implementation
I have implemented neural net in C++. I have tested with a simple OCR. You can download Source code for Neural net and simple OCR. http://neuralnetworks.in OCR is for handwritten recognition. I have used 10X12 matrix for representing character pradeep.bl...@gmail.com wrote: > I have implemented neural net in C++. I have tested with a simple OCR. > You can download Source code for Neural net and simple OCR. > http://<some website>.in > > OCR is for handwritten recognition. I have used 10X12 matrix for > representing character Hmmm , does it count as spam when they&#...

Neural Nets in production
Hello, I am new to NNs. I have a task in hand. I have to calculate the optimal parameteres for production of bio-degradable plastic. Any demos/sites/ebooks on addtive models? Nits ...

Analysing Neural Nets
Hi Everybody, I'm interested in a way of analysing a neural network's function without 'using it', particularly with regards to ALife simulations. I'll give an example: Suppose I have a simple (trained) feedforward neural network that is used to power a virtual agent in a given environment. Is there a way for me to be able to predict what this agent will do under given situations, without running this agent for hours and recording its behavior? Does such a way exist? Or is this a really silly question? I will greatly appreciate any advice... and any pointers to resource...

helpp-neural net
Hi, I have to write a program to carry out credit screening based on an input file of some data using a backpropagation neural network in matlab. Can anyone help me? I would appreciate some sample programs. ...

PCA
I never recieved any help with this in in the neural net group maybe some of you guys have touched on it anyway... Im finding it hard to locate resources i can understand about using hebbian learning to train a single neuron (using Oja's rule) and thus extracting the first principal component of the data im useless at maths so those complicated peices of unnessesary maths thats the neural net guys use to look intelligent makes no sense to me at all :) thanks [ comp.ai is moderated. To submit, just post and be patient, or if ] [ that fails mail your article to <comp-ai@moderators.i...

neural net
Hello, i have a Matrix with 11 input values per measurement (from a simulation) from which i want to compute 5 outputs. The outputs somehow depend on the inputs, but i dont know how. My idea was to use a neural network for this, so i set up a network: net = newfit(input,output,30); my problem is i have no idea hom many hidden neurons i need. can this be calculated somehow. and i dont know which kind of network i need for the problem, how can i decide this. i tried different training methods on my fitting network, but the results are rather poor. There is no way to calculate how many hidden...

Neural AI Attempt
I was wondering what would be the best way to go about some sort of neural AI; that is to say, simulating the learning process. I don't really want to go too much into how the process would work but maybe if someone more experienced could point me in the direction of how best to parse the strings, and get them ready for the actual 'learning' process of the AI. I've never had to do much parsing in C++ so I really have no idea how you would go about it best. Also, any basic ideas on how the general layout of the AI should work? [ See http://www.gotw.ca/resources/clcm.h...

Neural net library?
Hi all, I'm looking for a C++ (or at least C) library that implements both standard feedforward neural networks and also recurrent neural networks (RNN)... Any suggestion? I tried FANN but it doesn't have any RNN support, ANNIE seems hard to compile and however RNN support seems to be limited. Thanks in advance for any help! Andrea AndreaM wrote: > Hi all, I'm looking for a C++ (or at least C) library that implements > both standard feedforward neural networks and also recurrent neural > networks (RNN)... > Any suggestion? > I tried FANN but it doesn't have a...

fundamental neural net question
I have a fundamental (as opposed to simple) question about neural networks. When the initial values of weights and biases are assigned randomly, this can have a profound influence on how well the neural net generalizes. One run works very well, and the next is terrible. In both cases, early stopping is used with newff, trainscg, and msereg. The number of training case is 400 and test cases 200. I have also tried trainbr. No doubt part of the problem is noise, and I have tried filtering the inputs and target, which does help, but is not actually too practical for my end purposes. I also ...

Kung Fu Panda Font
Hi Guys, does anyone knows the name of the font used with the movie "Kung Fu Panda" ? The font is the one used as the movie "logo" Many thanks in advance LC Luca Carboni wrote: > Hi Guys, > does anyone knows the name of the font used with the movie "Kung Fu > Panda" ? > The font is the one used as the movie "logo" > Many thanks in advance > LC Could you please point to an image? Luca Carboni wrote: > Hi Guys, > does anyone knows the name of the font used with the movie "Kung Fu > Panda" ? > The font is the one used as the movie "logo" > > Many thanks in advance > > LC That's a proprietary font named, appropriately enough, KungFuPanda. It's vaguely similar to Serpentine They also use a re-branded copyof Machohouse (House Industries). - haracter ...

Neural Net Tutorial Error?
Hi all - I just installed Matlab 2010b including the neural network toolbox. I am trying to follow the tutorial found here: http://www.mathworks.com/help/pdf_doc/nnet/nnet.pdf During the first example using the GUI, having followed each of the very few steps carefully, I run into the following error pop-up: "Improper assignment with rectangular empty matrix" I double checked that the datasets are not empty in the workspace. It seems strange that the tutorial should have such a glaring problem, so I'm curious what I could be doing wrong. I'm interested in ...

Neural Nets and Global Warming
Hello, Has anyone come up with an application of neural nets to climate change and global warming? I would imagine that SVM could be used in the classification of sea ice from satellite imagery and then to figure out how the ice is receding (or not) over time. D http://global-warming-home-page.blogspot.com http://roadmapping.blogspot.com http://presidential-campaign.blogspot.com On 18-Jan-2008, kaimara <dan.murray@cgi.com> wrote: > Has anyone come up with an application of neural nets to climate > change and global warming? > > I would imagine that SVM could be used in ...

Rag Doll Kung Fu
Anyone else playing this? Its kinda cute. I seem to suck at it though :) I dont regret the $15, I think its a reasonable price point for it. I just hope I have enough time to develop a little skill with it, knowing that F.E.A.R is coming out on Monday and will likely monopolize my time for a while. Getting it now :) We will see. On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 20:29:11 -0400, Wonk <big@loogey.com> wrote: >Anyone else playing this? Its kinda cute. I seem to suck at it >though :) > >I dont regret the $15, I think its a reasonable price point for it. I >just hope I have enough time to develop a little skill with it, >knowing that F.E.A.R is coming out on Monday and will likely >monopolize my time for a while. It's funny. This morning when steam served me the ad for this game the quirky little character picture had me thinking it looks kinda err *cute*. ;) What is the gameplay like? Side scroller? "Wonk" <big@loogey.com> wrote in message news:gj73l11rsj35i9mg21j0djdvioncq6p7h5@4ax.com... > Anyone else playing this? Its kinda cute. I seem to suck at it > though :) > > I dont regret the $15, I think its a reasonable price point for it. I > just hope I have enough time to develop a little skill with it, > knowing that F.E.A.R is coming out on Monday and will likely > monopolize my time for a while. ...

Neural Net
Dear All: I'm batch training a Feed Forward network with trainlm and trainbr. During training, Matlab generates an error that the Matrix is singular. I've checked the articles on line on this topic: anakin, "how to avoid the warning during neural network training" #, 27 Oct 2003 10:09 am </WebX?50@@.eec6424> Raghu, "Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled" #, 2 Jul 2004 6:32 am </WebX?50@@.eee1f46> Per the recommendations in the articles above, I've tried to preprocess the data to range it to [-1, 1] and also tried to preprocess ...

Web resources about - Shaolin Kung Fu - comp.ai.neural-nets

Shaolin Monastery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article contains Chinese text. Without proper rendering support , you may see question marks, boxes, or other symbols instead of Chinese ...

Shaolin Pets HD on the App Store on iTunes
Get Shaolin Pets HD on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Mr Marmalade - Shaolin (Confusion Grows Remix) [Breakbeat/UK Garage] - YouTube
Download this for free on Soundcloud at: http://soundcloud.com/confusion-grows/mrmarmalade-shaolin-remix Mr Marmalade made a wobbletastic oriental ...

Wu-Tang Clan's secret 'Once Upon A Time in Shaolin' sells for 'millions' in private sale, auction house ...
Wu-Tang Clan's ambitious, one-of-a-kind secret album Once Upon A Time in Shaolin - of which only a single copy was produced - has been sold to ...

Shaolin monk 'flies' across wall
Shi Liliang, a monk from Southern Shaolin Temple, performs a Chinese martial art stunt by walking on a wall in Quanzhou, Fujian province, Nov ...

Shaolin kungfu star enlisted in the army - People's Daily Online
【1】【2】【3】【4】【5】 An officer of the local department of people's armed forces helps Shi Xiaoguang, a Shaolin kungfu star, put on a red flower at ...

Exploring the Shaolin Temple
• About China • About Us • Jobs Choose A Language Albanian Arabic Bengali Belarusian Bulgarian Burmese Cambodian Croatian Czech Chinese Simplified ...

Shaolin's first temple outside of China to be built in Australia
Shaolin's first temple outside of China to be built in Australia

Russian president visits Shaolin Temple
Russian President Vladimir Putin (C), holding a young monk on shoulder, poses for a photo with monks after watching their demonstration of Shaolin ...