Solution to excercise in Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems by

Hi All,

I need solution to excercise in the book Introduction to Artificial
Intelligence and Expert Systems by
Dan W. Patterson.If any have or can do this then please provide
me.Solution for first 11 chapters will be sufficient for me.
Expecting your early action in this regard.

Thanks & Regards
Sudhir Mongia

comp.ai.neural-nets 5773 articles. 2 followers. tomhoo (63) is leader. Post Follow

"Cool Guy" <sudhir.mongia@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1163399897.902855.212640@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com...
> Hi All,
>
> I need solution to excercise in the book Introduction to Artificial
> Intelligence and Expert Systems by
> Dan W. Patterson.If any have or can do this then please provide
> me.Solution for first 11 chapters will be sufficient for me.
> Expecting your early action in this regard.
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Sudhir Mongia

Hi Sudhir,

Post your solutions and we will correct them for you (if they are reasonable attempts).

You might find it is a little out of date. So hurry...

T.
0
Tomasso
11/13/2006 7:18:09 AM
Hi Tom,
Thanks for your reply.I am ruuning out of time.I won't be able to solve
that.I am in need to solution.If you can provide me that will be a
great help even for one or two chapter will also help me.

Cheers..
Sudhir

Tomasso wrote:
> "Cool Guy" <sudhir.mongia@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1163399897.902855.212640@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com...
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I need solution to excercise in the book Introduction to Artificial
> > Intelligence and Expert Systems by
> > Dan W. Patterson.If any have or can do this then please provide
> > me.Solution for first 11 chapters will be sufficient for me.
> > Expecting your early action in this regard.
> >
> > Thanks & Regards
> > Sudhir Mongia
>
> Hi Sudhir,
>
> Post your solutions and we will correct them for you (if they are reasonable attempts).
>
> You might find it is a little out of date. So hurry...
>
> T.

0
Cool
11/14/2006 7:58:24 AM
Cool Guy wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I need solution to excercise in the book Introduction to Artificial
> Intelligence and Expert Systems by
> Dan W. Patterson.If any have or can do this then please provide
> me.Solution for first 11 chapters will be sufficient for me.
> Expecting your early action in this regard.

Why don't you borrow a copy from your professor?
Since he knows all of the answers, he probably doesn't
use it much.

Hope this helps.

Greg

0
Greg
11/15/2006 2:46:50 PM
Hi Greg,

I am a Distance Education Student.I have study from myself.No
classes,no teacher.
So If it is possible for you provide me the same, then please.

-Sudhir

Greg Heath wrote:
> Cool Guy wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I need solution to excercise in the book Introduction to Artificial
> > Intelligence and Expert Systems by
> > Dan W. Patterson.If any have or can do this then please provide
> > me.Solution for first 11 chapters will be sufficient for me.
> > Expecting your early action in this regard.
>
> Why don't you borrow a copy from your professor?
> Since he knows all of the answers, he probably doesn't
> use it much.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Greg

0