type2 diabetes

Hey Friends,how are you?here's an easy tip to diet.Don't
go heavy on dinner.Just take the food which is high in protein,as it
will feed your body well,while you sleep.I found an ultimate product
to diet for type2 diabets,which you can't ignore.Have a quick look here:
http://viid.me/qrtrOd.
0
pontzon2012
12/14/2016 2:04:55 PM
comp.ai.neural-nets 5773 articles. 2 followers. tomhoo (63) is leader. Post Follow

On Wed, 14 Dec 2016 06:04:55 -0800 (PST), pontzon2012@gmail.com wrote:

>Hey Friends,how are you?here's an easy tip to diet.Don't

I think you have the wrong news group. I wrote a neural network driven
diet application about 20 years but I don't think is anything to do
with your message.

Steve

--
Neural Network Software for Windows                 http://www.npsnn.com