Bush: I don't care about anything I don't want

Bush clarifies: If I want, I get and I wanted that man. I usually
get everything I want. I wanted a lot of control of oil too, I
mean that's what its all about, its that simple. But that's my
personal business, mine alone and resistence is futile.

I decide, as I am the boss. I am everybody's boss. And you better
get it, you two legged multiplying come and go world worms.

For whatever its worth (nothing of course), just masochism.

Anyway eat shit Bush, I have noting to share with that man.
0
george_bajszar
10/8/2004 5:14:01 AM
comp.ai.philosophy 6718 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow