Any hardware board available supporting USB hub, serial,parallel,ethernet,audio ports?

Hello,
I am looking for a hardware board consisting of
-	5 or more USB ports (acting like USB hub)
-	1*Serial port [9-pin D-Sub]
-	1*Parallel port [25-pin D-Sub]
-	1*6-pin PS/2 Keyboard
-	1*6-pin PS/2 Mouse
-	1*10/100Base Ethernet LAN port [RJ-45]
-	1*Mono Audio In [3.5mm for microphone]
-	1*Stereo Audio Out [3.5mm for headphone or speakers]

Is there any readymade "board" available in market (at least with
most of the above mentioned ports)?

Thanks

comp.arch.embedded 20047 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

S45 wrote:

> Hello,
> I am looking for a hardware board consisting of
> -	5 or more USB ports (acting like USB hub)
> -	1*Serial port [9-pin D-Sub]
> -	1*Parallel port [25-pin D-Sub]
> -	1*6-pin PS/2 Keyboard
> -	1*6-pin PS/2 Mouse
> -	1*10/100Base Ethernet LAN port [RJ-45]
> -	1*Mono Audio In [3.5mm for microphone]
> -	1*Stereo Audio Out [3.5mm for headphone or speakers]
>
> Is there any readymade "board" available in market (at least with
> most of the above mentioned ports)?
>
> Thanks

I would think a PC motherboard would be your best and cheapest match.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:               http://www.dontronics.com/e-mail.html

Crystal clear, super bright OLED LCD (128x128) for your microcontroller.
Simple serial RX/TX interface. Many memory sizes.
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/product.php?productid=16460
0
look3341 (167)
12/19/2006 7:34:54 AM
On 18 Dec 2006 22:47:52 -0800, in comp.arch.embedded "S45"
<saturday45@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>I am looking for a hardware board consisting of
>-	5 or more USB ports (acting like USB hub)
>-	1*Serial port [9-pin D-Sub]
>-	1*Parallel port [25-pin D-Sub]
>-	1*6-pin PS/2 Keyboard
>-	1*6-pin PS/2 Mouse
>-	1*10/100Base Ethernet LAN port [RJ-45]
>-	1*Mono Audio In [3.5mm for microphone]
>-	1*Stereo Audio Out [3.5mm for headphone or speakers]
>
>Is there any readymade "board" available in market (at least with
>most of the above mentioned ports)?
>
>Thanks
Maybe this
http://www.via.com.tw/en/downloads/whitepapers/initiatives/spearhead/ini_mini-itx.pdf

martin

I think an ITX board might be the go... micro PC motherboard... very
small but still grunty.

Sid

S45 wrote:
> Hello,
> I am looking for a hardware board consisting of
> -	5 or more USB ports (acting like USB hub)
> -	1*Serial port [9-pin D-Sub]
> -	1*Parallel port [25-pin D-Sub]
> -	1*6-pin PS/2 Keyboard
> -	1*6-pin PS/2 Mouse
> -	1*10/100Base Ethernet LAN port [RJ-45]
> -	1*Mono Audio In [3.5mm for microphone]
> -	1*Stereo Audio Out [3.5mm for headphone or speakers]
>
> Is there any readymade "board" available in market (at least with
> most of the above mentioned ports)?
>
> Thanks

0
sid.young (1)

USB to serial converter working ? and USB hubs attached to usb-serial converter
Hello, I have seen some references in the newgroups where people have shelled out some money for USB to rs-232 adapters/converters in order for their serial sensors (gps, other...) to be connected to the newly set of laptops that have no longer serial nor parallel outputs. Can any of you share his/her experience with a particularly bad piece of hardware and the type of the sensors it did not work with ? My own interest is to connect not one sensor, but two using the serial output (i.e. I have two sensors needing rs-232 output) I also have only 1 usb connection on that lapttop and think that on top of using a 2 rs-232/usb adapter, I will probably plug it to a usb hub because I need to have access to other usb sensors (web cams). If you also have an insight on the type of hub that work for this particular type of configuration, I will not mind for any insight (some of the hubs I bought before had problems even when they were powered!). Thanks in advance, Jake. If you did a search on the subject, it will take you several days to read all that had been posted! Newbie wrote: > Hello, > > I have seen some references in the newgroups where people have shelled > out some money for USB to rs-232 adapters/converters in order for their > serial sensors (gps, other...) to be connected to the newly set of > laptops that have no longer serial nor parallel outputs. Can any of you > share his/her experience with a particularly ...

Finding all ports available in computer including both serial and parallel port in C#
Hi.. How to search for all avaliable system ports, Including Usb, serialport and parallel port... please help me to solve this , its very Urgent.... thanks in advance. ...

Embedded system with 8 each ethernet and serial ports?
I've succeeded in simulating my intended system in Labview and I'm very happy with the results. It's a rather basic data logger/monitor for 8 ethernet and 8 serial sevices (simultaneously.) However, now I'm having trouble finding an embedded system (not a PC with a load of PCI I/O cards) that can provide the needed ports. I like the BlackFin evaluation board on ni.com, but it looks like ethernet and serial ports max out at 2 each, even with daughter cards added on. Does anyone have any suggestions of a Labview-friendly eval board with a CPU, some memory, and 8 each ethernet and serial ports? Performance requirements are very low (10/100 ethernet max, 56k serial half- duplex.) Alternately, is there any way to add serial and ethernet hubs/switches to the BlackFin eval board? Thanks for any suggestions. randyest@gmail.com wrote: > I've succeeded in simulating my intended system in Labview and I'm > very happy with the results. It's a rather basic data logger/monitor > for 8 ethernet and 8 serial sevices (simultaneously.) However, now > I'm having trouble finding an embedded system (not a PC with a load of > PCI I/O cards) that can provide the needed ports. I like the BlackFin > evaluation board on ni.com, but it looks like ethernet and serial > ports max out at 2 each, even with daughter cards added on. > > Does anyone have any suggestions of a Labview-friendly eval board with > a CPU, some memory, and 8 ...

Connecting two HP50g by usb-usb or usb-serial or serial-serial
Hi I'am Manel, I wonder if connecting 2 hp50g's by USB-->SERIAL; SERIAL-->SERIAL is Posible. I have a adapter USB to SERIAL(HP) Thank you On 06/02/2010 18:13, MANELVC VC wrote: > Hi I'am Manel, > > I wonder if connecting 2 hp50g's by USB-->SERIAL; SERIAL-->SERIAL is > Posible. > > I have a adapter USB to SERIAL(HP) > > Thank you Serial to serial is possible and there is a special cable for this. Not sure how to order it from HP though. USB to USB is not possible - this is a limitation of the USB standard. -- Bruce Horrocks Surrey Eng...

More Problems with Serial Port on Mac OS X Intel and USB Serial port Keyspan
I just received a keyspan USB serial convertor and I can now communicate with numerous devices use the terminal. However the TCL/TK applications still can not communicate with the devices. Is there some special command for communicating with a serial device properly or is just broke in TCL/TK Aqua on the mac? I used the test script from the tcl.tk web site with these results: Error in startup script: bad option "-mode": should be one of -blocking, -buffering, -buffersize, -encoding, -eofchar, or -translation while executing "fconfigure $serial -mode "57600,n,8,1"" (file "b.tcl" line 9) Beginning of tcl test script ############################################ # A first quick test if you have a modem # opencomport for reading and writing # For UNIX'es use the appropriate devices /dev/xxx set serial [open /dev/tty.KeySerial1 {RDWR NONBLOCK}] # I also used this in a earlier edit of the file # set serial [open /dev/tty.KeySerial1 RDWR] # setup the baud rate, check it for your configuration fconfigure $serial -mode "57600,n,8,1" # don't block on read, don't buffer output fconfigure $serial -blocking 0 -buffering none # Send some AT-command to your modem puts -nonewline $serial "KEY,H,P\r" # Give your modem some time, then read the answer after 100 puts "Modem echo: [read $serial]" The keyspan device works flawlessly in WinXP and Linux with the same appli...

USB to PARALLEL (not PARALLEL to USB)
I'm trying to connect a USB printer to a Print Server that only has a Parallel Port. I wouldn't think that combination would be so unique, but can't seem to find them anywhere. I think this cable would have a USB "B" socket plugging into the printer and the other end would be a DB25 Male socket, that plugs into the DB25 Female socket in the back of print server. Can't seem to find any adaptors or gender changers, even wireless options to accomplish this and really, really don't want to trash the print server. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

FA: SA Risc PC with USB/Ethernet/EIDE/triple serial port
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16165&item=8124491898&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW Alex. -- http://homepages.enterprise.net/alexsmith Warning: Anti-UCE address in "From" line. x mi e t rpr e e ale s th@ n e is .n t ...

A new S-100 Serial IO Board with voice synthesizer and USB port
For people interested in building/repairing S-100 systems Andrew at N8VEM and I at S100Computers.com have just completed a prototype of a new S-100 Serial IO Board utilizing a Zilog Z85C30 UART. The board also has a V-Stamp voice synthesizer and DLP USB port controller and two parallel ports (8255). If you would like to read about this board please look here:- http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/Serial%20IO%20Board/Serial%20IO%20Board.htm There is a growing list of people getting interested in these S-100 systems. We get these bare boards produced in batches (typically $20-40, dep...

porting VIs to Linux, serial port support
hello, I have installed LabVIEW 7 Express on Mandriva Linux Porting VIs Sources works well I had some VIs under Windows using the PC Serial Port, under LabVIEW 5, using the NI serpdrv file. Until now, unable to make run the Serial Ports in the Linux Version of LabVIEW.................... any hints ? Hi trallala- &nbsp; Read the following KnowledgeBase articles and reply if they do not help resolve your problems. &nbsp; <a href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/C9858CB0446896A786256BB800503692?OpenDocument" target="_blank">Troubleshooting Serial Communication in Linux</a> <a href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/824C9BC66867B058862572140075D376?OpenDocument" target="_blank">How Do I Access The Serial Ports of My Linux Machine Without Admin Privileges?</a> <a href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/35D2B5E483A001A18625716B005BE464?OpenDocument" target="_blank">What Linux Distributions do National Instruments' Drivers and Software Support?</a> &nbsp; Hope this helps! &nbsp; ...

Control USB port power on USB hub
Hi all, Do anyone know how to turn on and off the power to a USB hub. I understand that the USB 1.1 standard has this feature SET_FEATURE/PORT_ENABLE and your USB hardware has the switches. We would like to power cycle hardware connected via USB. Thanks. I had a look at the code in hub.c and couldn't find any part that controlled the power. I've found that if you call: usb_clear_port_feature(hub->dev, port_num, USB_PORT_FEAT_POWER); you can turn the power off. It looks like can hack a proc fs interface to this. ...

USB HDDs and 4 Port USB Hubs
Why would a 120GB WD Passport USB drive work fine direct to a USB port of my MacBook Pro yet be unseen when hooked in via a 4 port USB hub although it lights up? On 2007-08-27 21:40:11 +0100, Jim Higgins <gordian238@hotmail.com> said: > Why would a 120GB WD Passport USB drive work fine direct to a USB port > of my MacBook Pro yet be unseen when hooked in via a 4 port USB hub > although it lights up? Is your 4 port USB hub unpowered (i.e. not powered by its own auxiliary power supply)? If so, it may not have enough power to make the hard drive function even th...

need to make my usb port emulate a serial port
The problem i'm having is i have a program called lemmiwinks whic connects to my car for tuning. The program only recognizes seria com ports, and the cable that plugs into my car terminates in a usb. I have heard about emulators that can make my computer regonize a us port as a serial. Having trouble finding anything though. Any hel would be much appreciate audia4tuner wrote: > > The problem i'm having is i have a program called lemmiwinks which > connects to my car for tuning. The program only recognizes serial > com ports, and the cable that plugs into my car terminates in a usb. > I have heard about emulators that can make my computer regonize a usb > port as a serial. Having trouble finding anything though. Any help > would be much appreciated Emulator??? How about a cable? Have a look at: http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Product_Id=103226 Notan On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 07:50:15 -0700, Notan <notan@ddress.com> wrote: >audia4tuner wrote: >> >> The problem i'm having is i have a program called lemmiwinks which >> connects to my car for tuning. The program only recognizes serial >> com ports, and the cable that plugs into my car terminates in a usb. >> I have heard about emulators that can make my computer regonize a usb >> port as a serial. Having trouble finding anything though. Any help >> would be much appreciated > >Emulator??? >...

serial to parallel and parallel to serial conversion
Hello, I am simulating MC-CDMA/MC-DS-CDMA(using Walsh-Hadamard code in Rayleigh fading Channel + AWGN) using Matlab/Simulink. Do anyone knows how to do the serial to parallel and parallel to serial conversion of the data? Thanks! "Mikail " <mikailidirs@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message <flmn52$d1i$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hello, > I am simulating MC-CDMA/MC-DS-CDMA(using Walsh-Hadamard code > in Rayleigh fading Channel + AWGN) using Matlab/Simulink. Do > anyone knows how to do the serial to parallel and parallel > to serial conversion of the data? Thanks! h...

serial port, parallel port required for newer laptops with UNIX
Hi, I am looking for a laptop with serial and a parallel port which appears to be endangered species now a days. So one option is to use PCMCIA-serial card I am thinking about buying this one ( it is without serial,parallel ports) Acer Aspire 5000 ( AMD Turion 64bit with DVDRW ) http://global.acer.com/products/notebook/as5000.htm I will be using Linux,Solaris ( and never windows ) on the notebook. Has anyone used PCMCIA-serial without much trouble on Linux? If yes then which brand? I will be using serial port among other reasons for programming my microcontroller programmer boards using GPUTILS ( http://gputils.sourceforge.net ) second option would be USB<->RS232 Again has anyone used such devices with Linux,Solaris,FreeBSD? If yes which brand/model? What do I do about parallel port? Has anyone found any good Docking Station working great on Linux? Thanks - Surinder I run Ubuntu Linux on my IBM Thinkpad T42. Thinkpads are well supported in the Linux world. The T-series Thinpad has a parallel port but not an rs232 serial port. FWIW, my Q-Stor PCMCIA-Firewire worked "out of the box," no config needed. surindersingh@yahoo.com wrote: >I am looking for a laptop with serial and a parallel port which appears >to be endangered species now a days. What's wrong with the Dell Latitude? My D600 has both, and IIRC so does the D610... Amazingly, the Dell Inspiron 600m current production laptop has both serial and parallel ports built-in. sur...

Available serial ports
Hello, I'm creating a small GUI with a serial object. Now I want to find the serial ports of my machine that are available. Is there a way to do it with Matlab without the use of the Instrument Control Toolbox? I know, it is possible with " instrhwinfo('serial') " (see: http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/newsreader/view_thread/249631 ). But I don't have the Instrument Control Toolbox. Best regards Frank "Frank Lorenz" <frank.lorenz@delphi.com> wrote in message news:hdtr1n$8rm$1@fred.mathworks.com... > Hello, > I'm creating a...

No serial ports available
Hi, I'm running v6.1 on a new computer here, and code that worked fine before (on v6.5 on a different computer) is no longer working. Here is the code: s = serial('COM1') fopen(s) I get this error message: ??? Error using ==> serial/fopen Error using ==> fopen Port: COM1 is not available. No ports are available. Use INSTRFIND to determine if other instrument objects are connected to the requested device. I've tried this with my other serial ports too, it doesn't help. The ports show up in device manager, and there's nothing else using them, so is this a bug? if...

Serial port not available
Hi all, I'm trying to connect a GPRS modem (Siemens MC35) to my windows CE based device (platform smdk2443 Samsung). I have for UART possible ports: UART0 -> I'm trying to connect my GPRS modem on it UART1 -> Debug port UART2 -> not available UART3 -> I've also tried on this one the problems is that I follows all the steps to create a dial-up connection but when I execute it I obtain the following error: This port is not available: maybe another program is using it I have delete from my Operative System image all functionalities that could be using COM1 port (UART0) (also if I'm sure they're not using it), I've verified that serial port is defined on system registry and I've verified that debug port is UART1....anyway I still get this error and I'm completly lost... Could anyone help me??????? Thanks a lot in advance!!!! ...

Audio from USB port?
Logitech speakers connect to the USB port and no other connections necessary. How does that work? I thought you had to have a sound card. http://www.lmc.com.au/products/Sound_Card_and_Speakers/Logitech/557320/Logitech_V20_Notebook_Speaker_USB_%5B970155-0403%5D On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 00:51:10 +1100, "Barrabas" <self@here.org> wrote: >Logitech speakers connect to the USB port and no >other connections necessary. How does that work? >I thought you had to have a sound card. Well, whatever data would be sent to a sound card is sent out the USB port and the D/A function of the sound card is built into the speaker combo. Kal Basically, the speakers have their own "sound card" in them and are seen as a "sound card" by the computer. Barrabas wrote: > Logitech speakers connect to the USB port and no > other connections necessary. How does that work? > I thought you had to have a sound card. > > http://www.lmc.com.au/products/Sound_Card_and_Speakers/Logitech/557320/Logitech_V20_Notebook_Speaker_USB_%5B970155-0403%5D > > "Barry Watzman" <WatzmanNOSPAM@neo.rr.com> wrote in message news:45db0dfb$0$28135$4c368faf@roadrunner.com... > Basically, the speakers have their own "sound card" in them and are seen > as a "sound card" by the computer. So is it true then that the laptop's internal sound card is not involved? > > > Barrabas wrote: >> Logi...

Embedded Ethernet Hub
I've got a need to connect 6 ethernet devices in an embedded app. A switch isn't needed at all due to the particulars of the app. Are there any "naked" ethernet hubs that are well suited to mounting in an enclosure? Alternativelly, is it so easy to create a hub that it could be easily laid down on the corner of a PCB? -- Alex Pavloff - remove BLAH to email Software Engineer, ESA Technology > there any "naked" ethernet hubs that are well suited to mounting in an > enclosure? The small consumer hubs are just a PCB in a plastic box. Remove the box, you...

USB to Parallel port
You remember about 5 years ago, PC's had serial ports and parallel ports. Right now I've got a laptop and it only has USB. I've been looking around for some sort of adapter device for converting USB to DE9 for serial ports, and also USB to DB25 for parallel ports. All over eBay, there's USB-to-parallel-port adapters that work as follows: There's a converter from USB to RS232 and it has a DE9 plug on the end of it. From there you have a simple adapter that goes from DE9 to DB25. Obviously, since the DB25 has 16 more pins than the DE9, I don't see how this is possible. The only thing I can guess is that 16 of the pins are "left dead". Here's an example of such a device: http://cgi.ebay.ie/USB-To-Serial-COM-RS232-DB9-DB25-Cable-Adapter-UK_W0QQitemZ250254094497QQihZ015QQcategoryZ41995QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem If you read the description, it openly proclaims that it can be used for hooking up things like scanners and printers. Does anyone know what's going on here? Is it trully possible to get a parallel port from using this? Also, there's a different device that claims to be a proper USB-to- parallel adapter: http://www.usbgear.net/item_157.html What's the difference between them? Tom�s � h�ilidhe wrote: > http://cgi.ebay.ie/USB-To-Serial-COM-RS232-DB9-DB25-Cable-Adapter-UK_W0QQitemZ250254094497QQihZ015QQcategoryZ41995QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem this is for RS-232 9 pin, and rs232 25 pin, if you...

USB to Parallel Port?
I just recently purchased a HP laserjet 1012 for a client, and did not pay attention to the fact that the printer comes with USB connectivity only...that would be fine, but the client uses NT4, and NT4 does not support USB..so I was wondering if anyone knows of an adapter which plugs a usb cable into a parallel port slot adapter? or of any other options or solutions? I appreciate your help. Archi3 archi3@spamthisARCHIVENTURE.NET Archi3 wrote: > I just recently purchased a HP laserjet 1012 for a client, and did not pay > attention to the fact that the printer comes with USB connectivity > only...that would be fine, but the client uses NT4, and NT4 does not support > USB..so I was wondering if anyone knows of an adapter which plugs a usb > cable into a parallel port slot adapter? or of any other options or > solutions? I appreciate your help. There are adapters that will allow you to connect a parallel port printer into a USB port, but not vice-versa. -WD On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 16:36:29 GMT, Will Dormann <wdormann@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote: >Archi3 wrote: > >> I just recently purchased a HP laserjet 1012 for a client, and did not pay >> attention to the fact that the printer comes with USB connectivity >> only...that would be fine, but the client uses NT4, and NT4 does not support >> USB..so I was wondering if anyone knows of an adapter which plugs a usb >> cable into a parallel...

Can i communicate by the USB port, if my application is set up to communicate with the serial RS232 port???
Hi to all labview users... Please help me with my deadly problem. Last Deadline is on monday next week!. &nbsp; I got a complete program now, written and tested OK. It communicates with a slave to control a motor. I've set up the program to communicate with the slave by the VISA RS232 Serial&nbsp;Port commuication.&nbsp; and all works fine... Now the problem is.. that The communication should have been by the USB port instead. So what I have done now, is that i used a USB to RS232 converter.&nbsp; So that the USB Plug is plugged to the PC, and the RS232 end to my&nbsp;SLAVE, &nbsp; When I send a command to my SLAVE,&nbsp; the&nbsp;SLAVE seems to understand it and it executes the command. But I must read some data at&nbsp;the port after sending&nbsp;my command&nbsp;to the SLAVE, coz, this command ask the SLAVE to start&nbsp;streaming data to me. &nbsp; All communication to me from the Slave&nbsp;&nbsp;crashes so that i get ( sometimes if I get data ) wrong unknown data i cant understand. &nbsp; So the big question is: Can i use USB communication although my Application is set up with serial communication if I use a USB to RS232 converter???&nbsp; ( the Driver for the USB - SERIAL conv. is installed well.) Baudrate :115200.. parity : none, &nbsp;Data bits: 8, stop bit : 1. &nbsp; &nbsp; Please help me..... &nbsp; Hassan Zamzam Pictures attached Connection diagramJPG.JPG: http://forums.ni....

Serial port and USB
I read some text about serial port and still confused whether USB is a serial port method(or just a serial communication?,although i dont know the difference).Besides this, I wonder whether we can get input from USB using MATLAB.For instance,can I catch the pushes of the user that uses a joystick (like the ones that people use for soccer games) using MATLAB? Thanks in advance for your future answers.. On 10-12-06 04:02 PM, engin caglar wrote: > I read some text about serial port and still confused whether USB is a > serial port method(or just a serial communication?,although i don...

parallel port support
I'd like to be able to run some FPGA development software under Wine. The software in question communicates through the parallel port to the FPGA board and passes information back and forth to/from the board. I'm told that this software does not work under Wine due to the driver used to do the communication through the parallel port (apparently it's part of the Windows kernel). However, I have heard of people getting scanners to work under Wine, so it would seem to be possible. Is there a way that this software is written that would make it impossible to get it ...

Web resources about - Any hardware board available supporting USB hub, serial,parallel,ethernet,audio ports? - comp.arch.embedded

List of Tenchi Muyo! supporting characters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article may be written from a fan's point of view , rather than a neutral point of view . Please clean it up to conform to a higher standard ...

New Chevron Advertising Demonstrates Value of Supporting Education
Eighth grade student Kaisaiah and Chevron geologist Winston share a passion for science and technology. And their enthusiasm for learning brings ...

Facebook begins supporting emoji in posts and comments on desktop and mobile
Facebook has started to roll out support for emoji in all posts and comments on desktop and mobile, a company spokesperson tells us. Previously, ...

Supporting communities across the globe on #FridayforGood
... (and here’s our summary of activities in our hometown of San Francisco). United States Boston Our @TwitterBoston team spent the day supporting ...

SIRUM - Supporting Initiatives to Redistribute Unused Medicine
Welcome to the company profile of SIRUM - Supporting Initiatives to Redistribute Unused Medicine on LinkedIn. Support Initiatives to Redistribute ...

Supporting Community Conferences
One fun way to promote your community is to consider what upcoming conferences, seminars, conventions, events, or meetups appeal to your community ...

Lean Toward Happy Magazine - Supporting Your Intention To Enjoy A Lifestyle of Awareness, Abundance and ...
Get Lean Toward Happy Magazine - Supporting Your Intention To Enjoy A Lifestyle of Awareness, Abundance and Awe on the App Store. See screenshots ...

Anons supporting Bradley Manning - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Anonymous supporters of Bradley Manning at an SF rally for Bradley Manning's article 32 hearing and birthday. Read more at www.bradleymanning.org ...

Gingrich: I’m ‘Not Sympathetic’ to Erick Erickson’s Third-Party Overtures, Would Be ‘Functionally Supporting ...
Gingrich: I'm 'Not Sympathetic' to Erick Erickson's Third-Party Overtures, Would Be 'Functionally Supporting Hillary Clinton'

Wolf Blitzer grills Donald Trump: Why are white supremacists supporting you?
... presidential frontrunner's support from white supremacist groups. "Why do you think these various white supremacist groups are supporting your ...