computers and laptops #2 #2

my site have all the latest information about larest models of desktop
and laptops computers and accessorries do visit it.
http://acr-computerandlaptops.blogspot.com/
comp.arch.embedded 20047 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

linspace(2,2,2) returns [2 2] ??
May be the help for linspace should change? It says: "LINSPACE(X1, X2, N) generates N points between X1 and X2." Notice, it says BETWEEN. But when I ask for 2 points, between 2 and 2: ---------------- EDU>> linspace(2,2,2) ans = 2 2 --------------- May be mathematically this is ok? i.e. there are infinite points between the point and itself? (on the real line), but from programming point of view, it is confusing. no? --Nasser Maybe it should say "generates N points between X1 and X2, inclusive." What did you expect to get back as an answer from issuing linspace(2,2,2)? I didn't understand your statement "there are infinite points between the point and itself?" How do you have an infinite number of points between 2 and 2? I can see an infinite number of points between 2 and something that's not itself, like 2.00000000000000001, but if they are absolutely perfectly identical how are you getting an infinite number of points? On 10/10/2010 11:16 AM, Image Analyst wrote: > Maybe it should say "generates N points between X1 and X2, inclusive." > > What did you expect to get back as an answer from issuing linspace(2,2,2)? > I was just not expecting it to "work". may be an error message. That is not the point. The point is that it did work. > I didn't understand your statement "there are infinite points between the point and it...

2 * 2 * 2 * 2 or pow(2, 4)?
Hi , I hope this isn't too trivial to ask, but I'm evaluating a polynomial that involve lots of terms like x^2y^2z^3, and although I can use the power function pow(a, b), I wonder if just writing x*x*y*y*z*z*z for example wouldn't be more efficient than pow(x, 2)*pow(y, 2)*pow(z,3). Or is it all the same? Thanks, - Olumide Olumide wrote: > I hope this isn't too trivial to ask, but I'm evaluating a polynomial > that involve lots of terms like x^2y^2z^3, and although I can use the > power function pow(a, b), I wonder if just writing x*x*y*y*z*z*z for > exam...

Computers,laptops and softwares #2 #2
U can get easily information related about computers,laptops and latest softwares so visit plz (http://in-computersandlaptops.blogspot.com) ...

Naz
Hera are all details available about computers and laptops http://naz-computersandlaptops.blogspot.com/ naz mona93 wrote: > Hera are all details available about computers and laptops > > > > http://naz-coxxxxxxxxxxxxxxblogspot.com/ Go fly a kite with your blog ...

Naz
Here are available all details about naz computers and laptops http://naz-computersandlaptops.blogspot.com/ ...

Latest Computers,laptops and softwares #2 #2
more information related about computers,laptops,softwares and anti security visit (http://in-computersandlaptops.blogspot.com ...

Latest Computers,laptops and softwares #2 #2
Get information related about computers,laptops and softwares so visit plz (http://in-computersandlaptops.blogspot.com) ...

Latest Computers,laptops and softwares #2 #2
Get information related about computers,laptops and latest softwares visit (http://in-computersandlaptops.blogspot.com) ...

computer #2 #2
A computer is a machine that manipulates data according to a list of instructions. The first devices that resemble modern computers date to the mid-20th century (around 1940 - 1945), although the computer concept and various machines similar to computers existed earlier. Early electronic computers were the size of a large room, consuming as much power as several hundred modern personal computers.[1] Modern computers are based on tiny integrated circuits and are millions to billions of times more capable while occupying a fraction of the space. [2] Today, simple computers may be made small eno...

OTM 2.2 #2
Hi all Just installed OTM on a cust pc (Win XP) Got a problem that when using the system terminal to access Meridian Mail, I am unable to exit from mail as the Cntrl ] function is not recognised. Now is this a problem with OTM or with the customers PC? Thanks Solved it. The term type was set to VT100 and not VT220 ...

VIBE 2.2 #2
About: Visual Information Broker Enterprise (VIBE) is an IDE that enables application developers to automate the design and development of infrastructure components for complex distributed cross-platform, cross-language systems applications. You can define messages and generate infrastructure support code for the IBM MQ information bus, Sybase, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and other JDBC compliant databases, XML with transformations that use tools like XSL, and J2EE. It also includes a fully functional Business Rules engine, along with a graphical programming environment. Changes: This relea...

Printing 2^1, 2^2, 2^3, 2^4 and 2^5
Hi, When I use a while loop, the output is: 2 4 8 16 32, as desired: <?php $c=1; while($c<=5) { $d = newpow(2, $c); print "$d "; $c++; } function newpow($base, $power) { // statements... } ?> The But when I use a for loop, the output is: 64: <?php for($c=1; $c<=5; $c++); { $d = newpow(2, $c); print "$d "; } function newpow($base, $power) { // statements... } ?> Why is this?? Many thanks, Michael mejpark wrote: > When I use a while loop, the output is: 2 4 8 16 32, as desired: [...] > The But when I use a for loop, the output is: 64: > > <?php > > for($c=1; $c<=5; $c++); Here your loop ended right at the ; After the loop comes this: > { > $d = newpow(2, $c); > print "$d "; > } Heiko -- http://portal.richler.de/ Namensportal zu Richler http://www.richler.de/ Heiko Richler: Computer - Know How! http://www.richler.info/ private Homepage On 18 Mar, 11:02, Heiko Richler <heiko-rich...@nefkom.net> wrote: > mejpark wrote: > > When I use a while loop, the output is: 2 4 8 16 32, as desired: > [...] > > The But when I use a for loop, the output is: 64: > > > <?php > > > for($c=1; $c<=5; $c++); > > Here your loop ended right at the ; > > After the loop comes this: > > > { > > $d = newpow(2, $c); > > print "$d "; > > } > > Heiko > > --http://portal.richler.d...

Does 4/2/2= (4/2)/2 =1 OR = 4/(2/2)=4
I don't have matlab and I am trying to translate some simple matlab code. Does 4/2/2 = (4/2)/2 = 1 or 4/2/2 = 4/(2/2) = 4 On 9/11/2012 9:43 AM, sarah.englander@gmail.com wrote: > I don't have matlab and I am trying to translate some simple matlab code. > > Does 4/2/2 = (4/2)/2 = 1 yes. At a given precedence level (and obviously two of the same operators are the same level) evaluation proceeds from LtoR. ....snip... <http://www.mathworks.com/help/techdoc/matlab_prog/f0-40063.html#f0-38155> -- dpb <none@non.net> wrote in message <k2njh1$jes$1@speranza.aioe.org>... > On 9/11/2012 9:43 AM, sarah.englander@gmail.com wrote: > > I don't have matlab and I am trying to translate some simple matlab code. > > > > Does 4/2/2 = (4/2)/2 = 1 > > yes. At a given precedence level (and obviously two of the same > operators are the same level) evaluation proceeds from LtoR. > > ...snip... > > <http://www.mathworks.com/help/techdoc/matlab_prog/f0-40063.html#f0-38155> > > -- There are a few thing you need to understand: 1. You need to get matlab in order to translate the simple code 2. You should define your parameters as in what is the expected output of your search based on the equations used: Is it : a) 4/2/2 b) (4/2/2) On 9/11/2012 11:13 PM, Salvinder wrote: .. > There are a few thing you need to understand: > 1. ...

Wanted: Computer Gaming World issues 2.2, 2.4, 4.1 #2
Good day, I am looking for the following issues of Computer Gaming World magazine: 2.2, 2.4 (1982) 4.1 (1984) I'm willing to purchase or trade... thanks for your help! Steph -- cgw.vintagegaming.org The Computer Gaming World Museum ...

Wanted: Computer Gaming World issues 2.2, 2.4, 4.1 #2
Good day, I am looking for the following issues of Computer Gaming World magazine: 2.2, 2.4 (1982) 4.1 (1984) I'm willing to purchase or trade... thanks for your help! Steph -- cgw.vintagegaming.org The Computer Gaming World Museum ...

2 or not 2
is this a question! http://members.iinet.net.au/~moussa/Image029.jpg Should I? the in house auction is tomorrow :-/ Moussa -- The information contained in this post is copyright of the poster, and specifically may not be published in, or used by http://www.jlaforums.com Il Wed, 09 Sep 2009 16:13:08 +0800, Cheers ha scritto: > is this a question! > > http://members.iinet.net.au/~moussa/Image029.jpg > > Should I? the in house auction is tomorrow :-/ > > Moussa I don't know it but it's BIG ! Do you have free space ? How much, do you think, it will cost ? Could be a nice addiction, but let's listen to someone else... On Sep 9, 4:13 am, Cheers <moussa...@hotmail.com> wrote: > http://members.iinet.net.au/~moussa/Image029.jpg Personally, I'm not that fond of Sun equipment, so I haven't paid that much attention to their offerings. My guess is that the rack is a storage array, and it appears to be on the old side, so it's likely that the total storage capacity in the array could be met or exceeded by one large SATA drive (both 1.5TB and 2.0TB 3.5-inch drives are currently available) -- at much lower noise and power levels. Of course, if you already had one of these bad boys and were just looking for an inexpensive source of spare parts, I'd say go for it. Rick Ekblaw Hi Moussa ! > is this a question! > > http://members.iinet.net.au/~moussa/Image029.jp...

2 + 2 =
2 + 2 = 4. Period. The above was posted as a test. I am seeing if people in csma will start to debate the accuracy of my claims. After all, in base 3, there is no symbol "4". I am sure others can come up with ways to show I am wrong. Then, when I explain how 2 + 2 really is equal to 4, even in other bases or whatever other silliness is presented, I will be told that I am changing my claim. Someone will even go so far as to say that since I admit there is no "4" in base 3, that my argument has been refuted, and I should no longer state that 2 + 2 = 4. This has only been a test. Snit wrote: > 2 + 2 ...

OSK 2.0, 2.2 and 2.3
Does anyone here have any of the versions named in the subject? I am unravelling 68K Basic I-Code, and I need to compare 2.0, 2.2 and 2.3 modules with 2.1 and 2.4 modules. There are differences between 2.1 and 2.4, and I want to know how many other differences there are between versions. Thanks in advance. Wayne Campbell ...

[ANN] gettext-2.0.2, gettext_activerecord-2.0.2, gettext_rails-2.0.2
Hi, Ruby-GetText-Package-2.0.2 and the families (gettext-2.0.2, gettext_activerecord-2.0.2 and gettext_rails-2.0.2) are now available. Ruby-GetText-Package is the library/tools for message localization. * gettext - Message localization libraries and tools for all kind of apps/libs. * gettext_activerecord - ActiveRecord Localization * gettext_rails - Rails support with gettext. Changes ------- == gettext-2.0.2 * Support ruby-1.9.1 style format string such as %<foo>d. * Apply new Locale.set_app_language_tags and Locale.candidates. [Suggested by Vladimir Dobriakov] * Enhance...

ethernet between 2 computers #2
I dropped my switch because currently there is only a PC and a laptop at home. They have fixed IPs and don't see each other. When I insert a switch between them everything works fine. So far I tried arp -s <host> <HW> and I reinstalled network-cards without success. Since I own a working switch this is not a real problem, but I don't understand what is going on here. On 2006-01-25, milagro.kekua@booomail.com <milagro.kekua@booomail.com> wrote: > I dropped my switch because currently there is only a PC and a laptop at > home. They have fixed IPs and don't see each other. When I insert a > switch between them everything works fine. I've saw that behavour sometimes when NICs have troubles auto-adjusting between each other. With the switch in between they work in autosensing, so the switch is acting as a 'buffer' between the two. You could try to force the cards in the same way (using mii-tool), but if you have a switch is much better. Davide -- BUFFERS=20 FILES=15 2nd down, 4th quarter, 5 yards to go! milagro.kekua@booomail.com wrote: > I dropped my switch because currently there is only a PC and a laptop at > home. They have fixed IPs and don't see each other. When I insert a > switch between them everything works fine. I presume when not using the switch you are using a "standard" CAT5 cable: you probably need to use a cross-over cable between two ethernet cards. I say probably because whil...

review computer #2 #2
http://cheapcomputer.blogspot.com ...

Tale of the 2 laptops #2
Hi folks Need some advice about a laptop with a broken factory seal. We got a toshiba laptop from bestbuy a few days ago. However a few days later we found a better deal on the same laptop at CompUSA and bought the same model toshiba. The latter laptop seems to have the toshiba factory seal broken and then *cleverly* resealed. Now I am in a dilema about which one to keep. The difference in price is 10%. Anyone has the inside scoop on this ? In one scenario I can think of, the CompUSA laptop is a returned item - maybe due to too many dead LCD pixels. The store decided to simply reseal and resell. Here's some pictures : CompUSA laptop with broken seal - resealed: http://imagedeposit.com/ad_images/ImageDeposit_dot_com_FREE_Hosting_BIG_UserID_46171_Image_number_0302D35C02.jpg BestBuy Laptop shows how toshiba seal actually looks like http://imagedeposit.com/ad_images/ImageDeposit_dot_com_FREE_Hosting_BIG_UserID_46171_Image_number_0303BDBC02.jpg Together http://imagedeposit.com/ad_images/ImageDeposit_dot_com_FREE_Hosting_BIG_UserID_46171_Image_number_0308B56702.jpg 2 more shots of the broken seal http://imagedeposit.com/ad_images/ImageDeposit_dot_com_FREE_Hosting_BIG_UserID_46171_Image_number_030B9BC502.jpg http://imagedeposit.com/ad_images/ImageDeposit_dot_com_FREE_Hosting_BIG_UserID_46171_Image_number_0309CD5E02.jpg Thanks for your time and knowledge ! Regards Debjyoti > broken and then *cleverly* resealed. Now I am in a dilema about which > one to keep. The d...

Wolfram Research Releases gridMathematica 2 and Parallel,Computing Toolkit 2 #2
Wolfram Research, developer of the renowned Mathematica technical computing software, announces the release of both Parallel Computing Toolkit 2 and gridMathematica 2, an optimized parallel Mathematica environment for multiprocessor machines, clusters, grids, and supercomputers. Parallel Computing Toolkit 2 is a versatile parallel computing solution for anyone with access to more than one processor. Compatible with Mathematica 5.1 and also a major component of gridMathematica 2, this Mathematica application package enables you to tackle large-scale problems and build platform-independent parallel programs with your existing Mathematica installation. Major new features and enhancements in Parallel Computing Toolkit 2 include: * Improved configuration of remote Mathematica kernels * Additional automatic parallelization * Better load balancing based on relative processor speeds and communication latencies * Programmable scheduling for easy problem-specific optimization * Enhanced support for tracing and debugging * Support for speculative parallelization * Seamless execution on scalar and parallel setup gridMathematica 2 provides all of these enhancements as well as universal database connectivity, web services support, high-speed binary I/O, industrial-strength string manipulation, and full optimization for all 64-bit architectures. gridMathematica lets you easily develop powerful parallel applications on a PC and deploy them seamlessly on any grid or superc...

wxPython 2.4.2.4 segmentation fault on (Python 2.2.2 SuSE 8.2)
Hi everything runs normally but exiting demo.py or any app we get Segmentation Fault wxPython was built from sources (as per readme.1st.txt) as latest downloaded from wxPython site while building wxGTK several errors reported as could not read from makefile.in files please assist Sanjay Minni Note that we used GTK1 i.e. compiled without the GTK2 option on SuSE 8.2 Thanks Sanjay Minni ...

Web resources about - computers and laptops #2 #2 - comp.arch.embedded

Computer Show

Brussels terrorist attacks: Police find 'will' on suspect's computer in hunt for airport, metro station ...
Police have a fresh lead in their investigation of the Brussels terror attacks: a computer belonging to one of the suicide bombers, containing ...

Brussels terrorist attacks: Police find 'will' on suspect's computer in hunt for airport, metro station ...
Police have a fresh lead in their investigation of the Brussels terror attacks: a computer belonging to one of the suicide bombers, containing ...

alt.legal: Can Computers Beat Humans At Law?
If artificial intelligence (AI) can beat the greatest strategy champions at their own games, will it reach a point where it can beat a lawyer ...

BBC Micro:bit computer lands in student hands today
Today, the BBC has begun shipping out its tiny Micro:bit programmable computers to Year 7 students in UK schools, and the devices will be arriving ...

Exclusive: We asked every member of Congress with a computer science degree about Apple's war with the ...
... all that many of them. Of the 535 members of Congress, BGR has only been able to identify four whose education background includes a computer ...

Apple worries that spy technology has been secretly added to the computer servers it buys
... of scale that Apple needs, such as Amazon, Facebook, Google and Microsoft. And most of these companies have spent decades creating custom computer ...

Biggest pay gap in America: Computer programmers
The tech industry's best jobs have a gender problem.