DSP Group TeakLite DSP Board

I've pulled a DSP Group Teak Lite DSP development board out of the bin
at work. It's about 3-4 years old.

Their web site asks you to login before you can look at docs an
support S/W etc.

Does anyone have an old support login for this site?

Cheers,
Alfie.

comp.arch.embedded 20047 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

DSP to DSP Synchronizer
Hi! I am working on implementing a DSP to DSP synchronizer on the TMS320C6701 using 16-QAM. I have already built and implemented the transmitter but I am running late on time and having troubles with the receiver. Can anyone help me out with algorithm, code, or material please? Thank you very much in advance. "Texas Longhorns" <OUSucks@hotmail.com> writes: > Hi! I am working on implementing a DSP to DSP synchronizer on the > TMS320C6701 using 16-QAM. I have already built and implemented the > transmitter but I am running late on time and having troubles with >...

DSP to DSP Synchronizer
Hi! I am working on implementing a DSP to DSP synchronizer on the TMS320C6701 using 16-QAM. I have already built and implemented the transmitter but I am running late on time and having troubles with the receiver. Can anyone help me out with algorithm, code, or material please? Thank you very much in advance. ...

GPS board + DSP board
Hi, I am new to electrical engineering, but have experience in C++ application development I need your advice. I need a DSP board with serial interface and Compact flash slot. I want to run on DPS processor the application which would read data sent by GPS receiver to DSP board's serial port and store the data on compact flash card What board would you recommend (manufacturer), and what development kit, Thanks, Yuriy yura_lu@yahoo.com (Yuriy) wrote in news:62f54650.0404251726.710e249d@posting.google.com: > Hi, > > I am new to electrical engineering, but have experience in...

DSP t DSP Synchronization
What would be the easiest way to synchronize two DSPs using the TI 'C6701 programmable digital signal processor. Would it be easier to send a sinusoid from the transmitter end to the receiver and aknowledgement from the receiver to the transmitter or use a stream of known bits? Any help with algorithm, code or ideas would be appreciated. Thank you. I solved the same problem. Sinusoid did help but I used 5/6 frames for synchronization. Like Sinusoid+silence+silence+sinusoid+.. You can also use the more robust technique of known bits but it will increase ur processing during listening...

Dsp and Dsp programble name
Hi i want to DSP name and dsp programble neam to work on it by matlab and also i want to ask if i want' any programe more than matlab or matlab is enouth for me to create every thing thanks "mahmoud " <alrazyreturn@live.com> wrote in message <iahfc9$dho$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hi i want to DSP name and dsp programble neam to work on it by matlab > and also i want to ask if i want' any programe more than matlab or matlab is enouth for me to create every thing > thanks Hi Mahmoud, Can you please try and rewrite your post. It is clear to...

Dsp
To do well dsp what areas of math I must know well, and also what dsp starter kit for learning you would recommend me? Dave Dave wrote: > To do well dsp what areas of math I must know well, and also what dsp > starter kit for learning you would recommend me? > > Dave > Try this page: www.dspguru.com And check out the beginner books section. Rick Lyons' book is an excellent place to start. R I recommend following Math area: Probability , statistics, random theory DSP kit: ADSP 2181, SHARC, TMS 320C54xx ArunKumar "Dave" <davecle@SoftHome.net> wr...

DSP
Please Give me outline of doing a project of dsp processor design. On 21 Feb 2006 02:45:18 -0800, "SaHiD" <sahi.cse@gmail.com> wrote: >Please Give me outline of doing a project of dsp processor design. 1) Pick an application that needs DSP. i.e. Radar with beam forming 2) Write a project specification. i.e. 500 page MS-Word document 3) Extract the DSP part of the project. i.e. Do beam forming 4) Select a DSP chip. i.e. TMS320CV5416 from Texas Instruments 5) Download the free eval version of their software 6) Do the project 7) Learn to write newsgroup posts with suff...

/dev/dsp... how to target different dsp ?
i'm using xmms... and after doing a cvsup/rebuild from (8.0-release) to: FreeBSD elhdt.hoe 8.1-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 8.1-PRERELEASE #3: Sat Jun 12 15:39:04 PDT 2010 root@elhdt:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC i386 xmms nolonger works... and i think that problem is that 8.1-pre- release can now see additional sound devices that weren't seen before... my problem, is how do i get xmms working again (i think, rebind the /dev/dsp device?) how to bind /dev/dsp to a different beast.... elhdt# ls -l /dev/dsp crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 0, 117 Jun 18 13:07 /dev/dsp elhdt# ls -l /dev/dsp* crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 0, 111 Jun 17 15:41 /dev/dsp0.0 crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 0, 117 Jun 18 13:07 /dev/dsp0.1 crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 0, 90 Jun 17 15:41 /dev/dsp1.0 crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 0, 89 Jun 17 15:41 /dev/dsp2.0 crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 0, 88 Jun 17 15:41 /dev/dsp3.0 crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 0, 87 Jun 17 15:41 /dev/dsp4.0 hmm... clearly, devfs is synthesizing the response to the stat for /dev/dsp by the first ls -l, and the second shows that /dev/dsp is not really there, (the shell expansion of '*' doesn't see it) - so /dev/dsp is probably some sort of artificial virtual object synthesized by devfs. my problem is this. i want to bind to the dsp3.0 (pcm3) equivalent device, and not the pcm equivalent device (i think). how can i do this ? any help or suggestions would be appreciated! elh...

DSP using a non DSP processor
My requirement is to use a moderate controller (Non DSP) and take analog sinusoidal signals (half second cycle 50 hz) , take their samples, do a Fourier transform to remove harmonics and then multiply them to find instantaneous power. Then do a Low Power Filtering operation on this power signal. Is it possible? has anyone implemented anything similar or am I being too ambitious? please post your comments about its feasibility. Thanks, Rohan Rohan wrote: > My requirement is to use a moderate controller (Non DSP) and take > analog sinusoidal signals (half second cycle 50 hz) , take the...

Which DSP vendor has the best DSP architecture and why?
There are 4 major supplier of general purpose DSPs; Agere, TI, Analog Devices and Motorola. Which DSP vendor has the best DSP architecture(s), DSPs, tools, support and why? Thanks.........dp On 19 Dec 2003 19:25:35 -0800, petkevich@yahoo.com (dp) wrote: >There are 4 major supplier of general purpose DSPs; Agere, TI, Analog >Devices and Motorola. Which DSP vendor has the best DSP >architecture(s), DSPs, tools, support and why? > >Thanks.........dp Your question tickled me. It's like asking, "Who makes the best gasoline-powered vehicle, who has the best maintenan...

embedded target DSP
hello community, i need urgent help. does anyone has installed the toolbox "Embedded Target For TI 2000 DSP" or any other DSP. Of course with "Link to Code Composer Studio"? It doesnt't work like it should. I got the project in the CCS but when linking i got the errors with MMREGS and config_ADC_A and config_PWM_A (its the simple tutorial example where the ADC and the PWM ports are used). Because of the error when linking i think there is a target specific library wich is lost or which i don't find. Does anyone knows in which library these target specific things a...

Looking for DSP board
Hi, I'm looking for a DSP board with following requirements: - Texas Instruments processor - Resource board for media, not only signal board - At least four E1/T1 ports - Possibility to load own software Surf would be good, but there is only two E1/T1, Signalogic has not E1/T1 at all and Aculab has not TI processor. Very hard to find correct or impossible??? nieminen.mikko@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > > I'm looking for a DSP board with following requirements: > - Texas Instruments processor > - Resource board for media, not only signal board > - At least four E1/T1 ...

about DSP
Can anyone tell me about the application of DSP in telecommunication? Do you have any technology involved? Thanks <laura_pretty05@yahoo.com.hk> wrote in message news:1142355397.631224.60760@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Can anyone tell me about the application of DSP in telecommunication? Yes - it's used all over the place in telecom. Any time you have discrete signals (digitized signals) and they undergo any sort of processing - that's DSP...and there's plenty of that in telecommunication. > Do you have any technology involved? Thanks What do you mean? Clearly...

inexpensive dsp board
Hi I am looking for an inexpensive dsp board for hi fi audio work. Should be stereo, and organized a/d to dsp to d/a. Do you know of anything? tia Random Electron <Random@optonline.net> wrote in news:Xns9479D72636F19Randomoptonlinenet@167.206.3.2: > Hi > > I am looking for an inexpensive dsp board for hi fi audio work. Should > be stereo, and organized a/d to dsp to d/a. Do you know of anything? > > tia > We manufacture a variety of boards based on Analog Devices DSPs that meet this criteria. Check out our web site for details. If you are looking for jus...

TI DSP Board
hi all, I am a postgraduate researcher based in Ireland. I am currently trying to use Matlab code developed by another researcher on a TMS320C6416 EVM. I have been trying to use the Matlab C compiler to convert the Matlab code to C and then use it in Code Composer Studio to program the chip. However this isn't working correctly. The code will compile fine in CCS but I am unable to build it. The conversion using the matlab compiler like any automatic conversion makes the C code very diificult to understand and I am beginning to think that it would be better to just manually convert the c...

DSP@
DSP@ fetches the address of the top of stack, and places it on the stack. In doing so, of course, a new stack entry has to be created. So, which address goes on the stack? The previous one (before the new stack entry) or the new one? Currently, my code uses the new address: INCT R4 - create new stack entry MOV R4,*R4 - place address of stack pointer in top stack entry Mark. Op Mon, 13 Apr 2009 10:58:16 -0700 (PDT) schreef MarkWills: > DSP@ fetches the address of the top of stack, and places it on the > stack. > > In doing so, of course, a new stack entry has to be created. ...

Help on DSP boards.
Hi, I am a CS student and an absolute newbie to the world of DSPs. I need to evaluate DSP boards that I can use to do some computation intensive operations in C programming. For example Kloosterman's sum K(a,b;p)=\sum e_p(ax+bx^*) , where ep(t) = e2pit / p and x* is the inverse of x modulo p and p is a prime number. I was wondering which DSP board I can use. I would want something that: 1. Be connected through USB/JTAG. 2. Can be programmed in C and has a good cross compiler, debugger and environment so that my environment is easy to use. Ideally, I would be doing this on 2...

DSP boards manufacturers
Hi everybody Maybe it isn't proper group (so sorry for that) but I'd like to ask if You can send Me some webites of DSP boards manufacturers. I want to present them a dsp board (excellent for Power Electronics sytems - DSP + FPGA + A/D + D/A etc.) that I prepared. Regards Greg Grzegorz <ggrabo@tlen.pl> wrote in news:dih0pk$11m$1@news.task.gda.pl: > Hi everybody > > Maybe it isn't proper group (so sorry for that) but I'd like to ask if > You can send Me some webites of DSP boards manufacturers. I want to > present them a dsp board (excellent for ...

which DSP?
Hello, I have a Yakumo Hypersound 128 MP3-Player and would like to modify the firmware. Can anybody tell we, which DSP is used? Thank you in advance, Daniel ...

embedded DSP platforms
Hi, I would like to know if there are any available embedded DSP platforms (a mini motherboard) based on TI-DSP or Analog Blackfin or Sharc or any other DSP. thanks amar In article f89b870.0311202106.2fb0f477@posting.google.com, amara vati at amaraavati@yahoo.com wrote on 11/21/2003 00:06: > I would like to know if there are any available embedded DSP platforms > (a mini motherboard) based on TI-DSP or Analog Blackfin or Sharc or > any other DSP. ask Al Clark <dsp@danvillesignal.com> . i think he has an answer for you. r b-j robert bristow-johnson wrote: > In artic...

for TMS320LF2407A DSP board
I am a ME student of Bengal Engg. & Sc. University. I am going to develop a DSP controller board using TMS320LF2407A DSP chip.Enybody can help me in this perpose? Thanking you Goutam Adak BESU, HOWRAH-3, INDIA Ph: +919339204687 which application are you orient? "Goutam" <adakgoutam@rediffmail.com> ???? news:ab1c6002.0412040239.18c3a423@posting.google.com... > I am a ME student of Bengal Engg. & Sc. University. I am going to > develop a DSP controller board using TMS320LF2407A DSP chip.Enybody > can help me in this perpose? > Thanking you > > Gouta...

searching for a DSP board
I am searching for a DSP board ( TI TMS320C6x series of processor), which would take 21 channels of analog EEG signals convert it to digital with a sampling rate of 256Hz and process (such as doing FFT) individually and parallelly of individual channel. please suggest me a DSP board or plan to implement thanks ...

Using a DSP board....
Hi there, I appreciate that this isn't strictly a MATLAB problem (yet...!) But I am trying to get a DSP board to work. I have a C6713 TI board, all installed correctly etc etc. I can run the demo code from the CD on the board, but I can't get any of my code to work on it. I am trying to use code we used in the lab on an older board (C30xx I think). I just get error after warning after error! Its very frustrating! I wonder if any of you good people could poin me towards an online resource or the like that could assist me.. Thanks for looking Jay Jay wrote: > Hi there, > I appre...

Modem DSP board
Hi Everyone, I have a DSP daughter board that is from an older, 14k US Robotics modem. The board has two Texas 320C25 processors and an Intel 188 variant. The board is Model 0147. Any chance finding some documentation on that board? I would not mind playing with it! Thanks, Peter ...

Web resources about - DSP Group TeakLite DSP Board - comp.arch.embedded

Digital signal processor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Digital signal processing algorithms typically require a large number of mathematical operations to be performed quickly and repeatedly on a ...

Processors Benchmarked by BDTI - www.bdti.com
Since introducing its first DSP benchmark suite in 1994, BDTI has benchmarked over 100 processors, cores, and FPGAs. In fact, nearly every vendor ...

The CEVA-TeakLite Family of DSP Cores for Audio, Voice, and Baseband Applications
... fastest growing electronics markets. CEVA is the world's leading licensor of programmable DSP cores and Platforms and Solutions. The CEVA-TeakLite ...

News - DSP-FPGA.com
An archive of News news releases, articles, blog entries, white papers and Editor's Choice Products.

HDTV,What is HDTV?-EE Times-Asia
HDTV stands for High Definition TV. It is a set of digital TV (DTV) standards that provide the highest resolution and sharpest picture for TV ...

Content tagged with Passive
... rethink DSP, GPU, and CPU cores. This year’s CES saw Nvidia’s Tegra K1, MediaTek’s octa-core apps processor, and new generation of Ceva-TeakLite-4 ...

LifeVibes Speech & Sensing software makes devices smarter - - NXP Software
Through our expertise, consumer insights and partnerships across the mobile eco-system, we enabe exciting new use cases for tomorrow’s smart ...

Dirac Research
Dirac specializes in sound optimization, room correction, speaker correction, and sound field synthesis.

Digital signal processor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The goal of DSPs is usually to measure, filter and/or compress continuous real-world analog signals . Most general-purpose microprocessors can ...

CES Mobile Wrap: DSP, GPU, CPU Redefined - EE Times