embedded hardware design

My company is looking into creating our own design for wireless bar
code scanning. We are neophites in this arena. The major concern is
FCC licensing for our new schema. I'm in need of finding guidelines
for the FCC.

Thanks
Michael
Esquare Inc.
comp.arch.embedded 20047 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

"michael-esquare" <michael@e2-corp.com> wrote in message
> My company is looking into creating our own design for wireless bar
> code scanning. We are neophites in this arena. The major concern is
> FCC licensing for our new schema. I'm in need of finding guidelines
> for the FCC.

If you want to avoid FCC issues, buy premanufactured certified RF modules.
We use (for a different application) TDK bluetooth modules with approval. To
let our product comply with FCC we only have to put the TDK supplied sticker
on the outside of the box and state the FCC ID in the manual.

Meindert

0
mhsprang (442)
7/1/2004 6:12:10 AM
And then Meindert Sprang wrote:

> "michael-esquare" <michael@e2-corp.com> wrote in message
>> My company is looking into creating our own design for wireless bar
>> code scanning. We are neophites in this arena. The major concern is
>> FCC licensing for our new schema. I'm in need of finding guidelines
>> for the FCC.
>
> If you want to avoid FCC issues, buy premanufactured certified RF modules.
> We use (for a different application) TDK bluetooth modules with approval.
> To let our product comply with FCC we only have to put the TDK supplied
> sticker on the outside of the box and state the FCC ID in the manual.
>
> Meindert
So if the module is FCC approved, does it make all system FCC compliant ?

To reply, remove >.spam< and >.fake<
"Remis Norvilis" <Norvilis.spam@charter.net.fake> wrote in message
> So if the module is FCC approved, does it make all system FCC compliant ?

Well, of course the rest of the system would have to comply with the
applicable rules. For instance, our device falls under FCC Class 15 part B
as it is. By adding the BT module from TDK, it automatically 'inherits' the
FCC approval for this module, because this module is certified as an
end-product. TDK is very clear about this and has supplied us with all
necessary documents to back this up.

Meindert

0
mhsprang (442)
7/1/2004 1:11:36 PM
"michael-esquare" <michael@e2-corp.com> escribi� en el mensaje
> My company is looking into creating our own design for wireless bar
> code scanning. We are neophites in this arena. The major concern is
> FCC licensing for our new schema. I'm in need of finding guidelines
> for the FCC.
>
> Thanks
> Michael
> Esquare Inc.

check out www.baracoda.com they are already doing it

Embedded hardware design jobs...
Hi, I am finishing my degree in electrical/electronic engineering at the end of the year and I really enjoy hardware design. Could anyone point me in the direction possible jobs in this field ? Thanks Russell Seres russellseres@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, I am finishing my degree in electrical/electronic engineering at > the end of the year and I really enjoy hardware design. Could anyone > point me in the direction possible jobs in this field ? > Thanks > Russell Seres > Does your school have any sort of career department, such as might setup interviews with companies? Job fairs ? Did you know any of the students who graduated last year, who may be employed, and have jobs available at their companies?? Do your instructors have any industry connections? Have you checked the classifieds in trade journals? Local newspapers, even the back issues? What is your location? If you're in a place with no industry you may have to move to a larger market. ...

Design Hardware for Embedded Systems
Hello all. I would like to know how can I design the hardware of my embedded system. Right now I just have an idea of a project, a processos family that I probably will use, and a few perifericals that would be present. I would like to know how can I build the hardware of this system, what metodology and tools to use. I would like to build a system with those hardwar pieces (Microcontroller + Periferials), test it, and then start working on the software for my hardware design. I have looked at tools like RealView for ARM development. It looks like that with this tool I can work from the point I am right now to develop the hardware and software of a embedded system. Other tool that I have checked is Proteus VSM. Are those the correct tools to work with. Are there any free or open tools that I could use? I don't know if I made myself clear with my above explanation. Basicly I would like to assembly my microcontroller and periphericals in a system, to build and then test my hardware design. Then, I also would like to build the software for this hardware. I have some experience with the software design, but no experience at all with the hardware design, so I need more help in this part. Thank you very much for any help, I really need it! If you need any futher information in order to help me, please let me know. Felipe Uderman Uderman wrote: > Hello all. > > I would like to know how can I design the hardware of my embedded > system. Right now I just have ...

CFP
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D Call for Papers Journal of Systems Architecture - Embedded Software Design (Elsevier) Special Issue on HARDWARE/SOFTWARE CO-DESIGN =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D General Information =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D...

CFP
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D Call for Papers Journal of Systems Architecture - Embedded Software Design (Elsevier) Special Issue on HARDWARE/SOFTWARE CO-DESIGN =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D General Information =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D Design of embedded systems is an extended activity for different markets such as aeronautics, telecommunications, consumer electronics, audiovisual, automotive, etc. The strong requirements for many applications in these areas (real-time, power consumption, cost and many others) do necessary the simultaneous use of both hardware and software to design and implement in a successful product. Besides this, the more and more complex systems would need to be designed by engineers with deep knowledge in computer architecture if the software is not taken advantage of as powerful tool that facilitates the work of designing. Traditional methodologies for designing embedded systems distinguish hardware and software separately, avoiding the relationship of both during the first phases of the design cycle. Nowadays, fortunately Hardware/Software co-design involves m...

2nd. CFP - Journal of Systems Architecture - Embedded Software Design (Elsevier)
Dear researchers, =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D Second Call for Papers Journal of Systems Architecture - Embedded Software Design (Elsevier) Special Issue on HARDWARE/SOFTWARE CO-DESIGN =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D General Informatio...

2nd. CFP - Journal of Systems Architecture - Embedded Software Design (Elsevier)
Dear researchers, =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D Second Call for Papers Journal of Systems Architecture - Embedded Software Design (Elsevier) Special Issue on HARDWARE/SOFTWARE CO-DESIGN =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D Genera...

2nd. CFP - Journal of Systems Architecture - Embedded Software Design (Elsevier)
Dear researchers, =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D Second Call for Papers Journal of Systems Architecture - Embedded Software Design (Elsevier) Special Issue on HARDWARE/SOFTWARE CO-DESIGN =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D General Information =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D Design of embedded systems is an extended activity for different markets such as aeronautics, telecommunications, consumer electronics, audiovisual, automotive, etc. The strong requirements for many applications in these areas (real-time, power consumption, cost and many others) do necessary the simultaneous use of both hardware and software to design and implement in a successful product. Besides this, the more and more complex systems would need to be designed by engineers with deep knowledge in computer architecture if the software is not taken advantage of as powerful tool that facilitates the work of designing. Traditional methodologies for designing embedded systems distinguish hardware and software separately, avoiding the relationship of both during the first phases of the design cycle. Nowadays, fortunately Hardware/Sof...

2nd. CFP - Journal of Systems Architecture - Embedded Software Design (Elsevier)
Dear researchers, ===================================================================== Second Call for Papers Journal of Systems Architecture - Embedded Software Design (Elsevier) Special Issue on HARDWARE/SOFTWARE CO-DESIGN ===================================================================== General Information =================== Design of embedded systems is an extended activity for different markets such as aeronautics, telecommunications, consumer electronics, audiovisual, automotive, etc. The strong requirements for many applications in these areas (real-time, power consumption, cost and many others) do necessary the simultaneous use of both hardware and software to design and implement in a successful product. Besides this, the more and more complex systems would need to be designed by engineers with deep knowledge in computer architecture if the software is not taken advantage of as powerful tool that facilitates the work of designing. Traditional methodologies for designing embedded systems distinguish hardware and software separately, avoiding the relationship of both during the first phases of the design cycle. Nowadays, fortunately Hardware/Software co-design involves many technologies and methods, making easier the electronic engineer�s work. Nevertheless, there are still many challenges, trends and open possibilities in this area that it is necessary to know. According to the above-mentioned, this special issue seeks to explore the last advances in the Hard...

Best Practices for a Hardware/Embedded Designer
Hello, I'm looking for some information that describes some of the best practices or habits for successful electronic design or embedded design. I'm trying to convince some co-workers that it is important to document their work and follow standards in their designs. Some of my co-workers are very fast designers and are respected by their peers, but in their rush to get the design done they often ignore standards and don't document their work, such as in their schematics or in their FPGA code. I feel these habits and behavior actually wastes money, by that I mean that if someone has...

DSP designs that exceed provided embedded arithmetic hardware
Hi folks, This question is aimed at those who have created designs including DSP using a device family containing dedicated arithmetic silicon (e.g. Xilinx DSP48/18x18s/Altera DSP blocks): On what % of designs you have completed did you run out of dedicated arithmetic blocks and have to implement filters in the main logic fabric? Thanks very much for your time, Ken Hey Ken, It's often the other way round for me, sometimes I'd run out of fabric and BRAMs for distributed arithmetic DSP unless I used the multipliers for boring 'normal' DSP. Of course, all my designs a...

Embedded Hardware
i've tried to find some webpages about embedded hardware reviews and list of suppliers like soekris (embedded hardware with opensource support). is there anyone who knows some? ...

embedded design
Hi, is there any reference while designing the process creation across the system.(embedded systems) I mean the different models that suite different applications where to create/spawn processes Should it be kept in /etc/inittab or a process manager maintaining the process creation..et el. Thanks Uday ...

Embedding Python in an embedded system
Howdy. I'm looking at embedding python in a little embedded system. The device (a linksys wrt54g router, popular hack object since it runs linux), has limited resources. Just 4MB flash and 16MB memory. I'm interested in Python because I need to be more agile with developing an application for this platform. Currently I am using C++ but it takes just too much time to develop/debug code. Does anyone have experience doing something like this? S. Stefan Arentz wrote: > Howdy. > > I'm looking at embedding python in a little embedded system. The device > (a linksys wr...

Distiller 6 fonts embedded or subset embedded
I have a problem with fonts in Acrobat. It works just fine but one thing is "bugging" me. If a customer sent me a PDF and the proofs come back to me with just a little typo-change, I cant change it. I tried with Pitstop and Acrobats own tools for this. (touch-up). Everytime (except for Arial and more common types) Acrobat says that the font can not be changed, unless I put the font in question in my system. It doesnt matter if I choose to distill with all of the fonts and uncheck the subset-option. What am I doing wrong? Is there a way around this? Its really embarresing to ask the customer to make a new PDF and send it to me. Is this a licens-issue for fonts or what? -- /GE "G�ran E" <no_f_spam_grymme@comhem.se> wrote: >Everytime (except for Arial and more common types) Acrobat says that the >font can not be changed, unless I put the font in question in my system. .. >What am I doing wrong? Nothing is wrong. This is Acrobat making sure you have an installed font before you can edit text. Font vendors (apparently) have made a fuss because Acrobat was not properly checking this, so it has been tightened. You need to purchase your own copy of fonts for any text you want to edit - this has always been the case, apparently. ---------------------------------------- Aandi Inston quite@dial.pipex.com http://www.quite.com Please support usenet! Post replies and follow-ups, don't e-mail them. "Aandi Inston" <quite@di...

embeded
Has anybody experience to develop embeded application in Oberon? Or may be place links here please. > Has anybody experience to develop embeded application in Oberon? > Or may be place links here please. www.xo2.org, there are some nice little robots here and there running with this embedded version of oberon. Kind regards Sjur J. Vestli ...

firmware, embedded software, embedded system concepts
I want to understand more on firmware, embedded software, and embedded systems. My understanding is that firmware has programming instructions burned in a chip, which is a ROM? And once we burns it, the information is read only. For example, the chip inside smart card is a firmware?? Embedded software consists of more than one firmware?? Embedded system is a computer system in large hardware devices, and it consists of embedded software? For example, microwave, network devices, etc? I tried to find more information on the web, but couldn't find clear explainations on the basic concepts and differences among firmware, embedded software, embedded system. please advise. thanks!! > I want to understand more on firmware, embedded software, > and embedded systems. My understanding is that firmware > has programming instructions burned in a chip, which is a ROM? > And once we burns it, the information is read only. > For example, the chip inside smart card is a firmware?? > > Embedded software consists of more than one firmware?? > > Embedded system is a computer system in large hardware devices, and > it consists of embedded software? For example, microwave, > network devices, etc? > > I tried to find more information on the web, but couldn't find clear > explainations on the basic concepts and differences among > firmware, embedded software, embedded system. > > please advise. thanks!! There is no such thing as ...

is Embedded Matlab (Embedded C) dependent on MCR
Hi, I was reading about Embedded C and the features that it provides. However, I am wondering, will the C code generated still be dependent on Matlab software to run? i.e Could I use the C code generated and run it on a different machine that does not have Matlab installed? Thanks. "S " <ppk664@my.utsa.edu> wrote in message <i51d41$r$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hi, > > I was reading about Embedded C and the features that it provides. However, I am wondering, will the C code generated still be dependent on Matlab software to run? i.e Could I use the C code generated and run it on a different machine that does not have Matlab installed? > > Thanks. Hi, No, the generated C code is not dependent on MATLAB. In fact, a major purpose of embedded MATLAB support along with the Real-Time Workshop is to allow you to generate stand-alone C code that can be deployed on your embedded systems. Wayne Hi Wayne, Thanks for the reply. Is this mentioned somewhere on the mathworks website for me to refer to? Also, do you know if this is the only method that a Matlab code can run independently without the Matlab software or MCR? I searched over the forum for information related to having a standalone application without dependence on Matlab/MCR but this was the only suggestion/option. I am not sure if Embedded C will work for Desktop/Web Deployment but I am analyzing the options. Regards. "Wayne King" <wmkingty@gmail.com&...

embedding?
I've written some simulators in C that use Tcl and custom commands as an embedded debugger language. Tcl works OK, but I don't like the language very well. It's simple, but not very elegant Ruby looks like a much better language. Is there any documentation or example code showing embedding Ruby in a C program? A Google search turns up some C++ stuff, but it didn't seem very helpful. Is it possible to create multiple independent Ruby interpreter contexts? Thanks, Eric [If you want to reply by private email, please remove the obvious spam-proofing from my email address.] ...

Would this be logical for embedded hardware?
I have come up with a design layout that I did not read about elsewhere and= that worries me! Please read this and possibly save me from my own stupidi= ty. A little background... I want to use Ada for several things but a key one is to design a scientifi= c instrument. I was drawn to Ada in late 2011 because it has a rich set of = features to make embedded design easier and by it's strict compiler.=20 I don't think Ada is hard to develop in but I actually don't care, above al= l else, I want to ship as few bugs as I possibly can. I have next to no exp= erience with embedded design and I do not have decades of experience with d= esktop programming either. Ada's compiler could really help someone like me= .. A couple months ago I was disheartened to learn that my assumptions about A= da running on bare metal were false. GNAT does not have the ability to targ= et all the devices GCC supports while still offering a full Ada implementat= ion. I have been trying to find a RTOS to partner with Ada but there is a dizzyi= ng array of them. It seems like the ones held in highest regard are closed = source and expensive. I also don't have hard deadlines, near realtime is ju= st fine. Linux would be fine but I can't imagine fitting it on a device and= still having enough GPIO lines left over to do what I want with. One of the things that appeals most to me with Ada is tasking. It seems lik= e a good way to compartmentalize comp...

Embedding
Hi, I'm having a bit of trouble trying to script my application using Python. I have created classes that I can use in C++ and I have created Python objects from those classes using SWIG and they're working just perfectly. However, I have no idea on how I can actually pass these back and forth when I call my scripts from C++. Ideas anybody? Please... ...

Embedded
Suppose you have requirements for a basic embedded system such as a few digital I/O, analog I/O, RSxxx communication links, alphanumeric LCD, etc. The usual way is to select a microcontroller with the required I/O and based on the complexity some amount of RAM and ROM. You often choose a microcontroller from a family you are familiar with. You then select an OS or no OS, depending on the requirements. If you decide to write the code in Ada, how do you know there will be a compiler that will target the microcontroller? Do you have to ask every vendor or is there a list of supported CPU for each compiler? How will the choice of Ada affect the amount of RAM and ROM needed? Regards Lanarcam wrote: > The usual way is to select a microcontroller with the required > I/O and based on the complexity some amount of RAM and ROM. > > You often choose a microcontroller from a family you are > familiar with. You then select an OS or no OS, depending > on the requirements. That's the usual way, but that's not necessarily a good way. A better way is to choose a suitable language, then choose the hardware to suit the language choice. Since Ada's about the only thing around that was designed for embedded systems, an unbiased selection of a suitable language will usually choose Ada. However, even if you do it the other way around, there's at least one compiler that produces ANSI C as its intermediate language, so you can always choose Ada. -- ...

embedded hardware for Ada
Does anyone know an hardware that is suitable as (embedded, outdoor requirements) vehicle control and is programmable with Ada. --Apple-Mail-2--128698607 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed 5 jul 2006 kl. 17.24 skrev Gerd: > Does anyone know an hardware that is suitable as (embedded, outdoor > requirements) vehicle control and is programmable with Ada. The mini-mac? <http://www.apple.com/macmini/> use as embedded described at <http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/power/library/pa-macmini1/> and in use at <http://www.123macmini.com/news/story/331.html> But it would not make a great mobile phone... What's the planned use of it? /Bj=F6rn Bj=F6rn Lundin bnl at spray dot se --Apple-Mail-2--128698607 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 <HTML><BODY style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -khtml-nbsp-mode: space; = -khtml-line-break: after-white-space; "><BR><DIV><DIV>5 jul 2006 kl. = 17.24 skrev Gerd:</DIV><BR class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><BLOCKQUOTE= type=3D"cite"><DIV style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; = margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; ">Does anyone know an hardware = that is suitable as (embedded, outdoor</DIV><DIV style=3D"margin-top: = 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left...

UK Embedded Masterclass
Hi, just a quick note to let you know that we are running another Embedded Masterclass - it is in London and but to be repeated in Bristol (8th and 13th May). For those of you that have never attended, its a non- sales forum to learn about the latest and greatest stuff. This year will include presentations on 'realtime' linux, farming dsp's in high end systems, software timing analysis, time triggered design... the presentation ate technical.. so no sales pitch. There are over 20 vendor engineers with tabletops for demo's and discussions. Also - there is an Embedde...

RTOS/Embeded Linux / Driver Embedded Senior Engineer
RTOS/Embeded Linux / Driver Embedded Senior Engineer Job Category: Engineering - Embedded City: Richardson, Texas Job Description: The strong Embedded SWE will be a member of the embeded software team. Essential skills: Embedded C Programming Structured software development Interrupts, multithreading, state machines Working with legacy code Familiarity with the following is desired: ROT/Embeded Linux MIPS and ARM Real-time operating systems VOIP, TCP and Kernal software development Qualifications: BSEE/CS or equivalent and 10+ years of experience in system software des...

Web resources about - embedded hardware design - comp.arch.embedded

GNOME Mobile & Embedded Initiative - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... about the topic. If notability cannot be established, the article is likely to be merged , redirected , or deleted . The GNOME Mobile & Embedded ...

Facebook’s New Like, Share Buttons Now Available To All Pages; Width Can Be Set On Embedded Posts
... like and share buttons it introduced last month are now available to all pages, and that page administrators can now adjust the width of embedded ...

Embedded Posts Now Available to Everyone
We introduced Embedded Posts in July to make it easy for publishers to add any public post from Facebook to their blog or web site. Today, we're ...

Facebook gives embedded posts a visual renovation
Post by ESPN . Facebook rolled out embedded posts last year , and today the company has announced a more aesthetic redesign . Now, photos and ...

Embedded.com (@embedded_com) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Embedded.com @ embedded_com ...

Rich photo experience now in embedded Tweets - Twitter Blogs
Every day, publishers and journalists all over the world share the best of Twitter with their readers by embedding Tweets in their articles. ...

Embedded Timelines - Twitter Developers
Overview Embeddable timelines make it easy to syndicate any public Twitter timeline to your website with one line of code. Just like timelines ...

Embedded Systems Design - LinkedIn
Embedded Systems Design was created specifically to meet the information needs of the senior-level developers who create complex embedded systems. ...

Can we begin to change embedded attitudes about violence against women?
How do we teach them to pause in that moment before emotion turns to action?

US driver arrested with tree embedded in car’s front grille
It's a sight that would make anyone stop and rub their eyes in disbelief: a car, driving down a busy four-lane road in Roselle, Illinois, with ...