How to interface PC and FPGA through USB 2.0

Hi,

I want to write a C++ code that will allow for the communication between a
USRP board (a hardware device that is used for making Software Defined
Radio. It captures the actual data on which modulation/demodulation in
software on the PC has to be performed. The USRP does some processing on
raw data such as analog to digital conversion, down-conversion and
decimation of data and throws it on a USB 2.0 port)and a PC. All of the
high-speed general purpose operations like digital up and down conversion,
decimation and interpolation are done on the Altera Cyclone EP1C12 FPGA on
the USRP board. The FPGA, in turn, connects to a USB2 interface chip, the
Cypress FX2, and on to the computer.

I want to interface the DSP board and USRP board through USB 2.0. For
this, I am initially trying to write a code in Windows, which I will later
on implement on the DSP board with necessary modifications. Please suggest
me how I should go about writing this C++ code?

comp.arch.embedded 20047 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

"ujala" <ujala.qasim@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I want to write a C++ code that will allow for the communication between a
> USRP board (a hardware device that is used for making Software Defined
> Radio. It captures the actual data on which modulation/demodulation in
> software on the PC has to be performed. The USRP does some processing on
> raw data such as analog to digital conversion, down-conversion and
> decimation of data and throws it on a USB 2.0 port)and a PC. All of the
> high-speed general purpose operations like digital up and down conversion,
> decimation and interpolation are done on the Altera Cyclone EP1C12 FPGA on
> the USRP board. The FPGA, in turn, connects to a USB2 interface chip, the
> Cypress FX2, and on to the computer.
>
> I want to interface the DSP board and USRP board through USB 2.0. For
> this, I am initially trying to write a code in Windows, which I will later
> on implement on the DSP board with necessary modifications. Please suggest
> me how I should go about writing this C++ code?

If you look on the Cypress web site you will find example PC drivers and
applications which you can modify to make an app. of your own. It's a while
since I did this but it wasn't that hard to get something working.

Then you mention a DSP board talking to your radio through USB -  this is
annother deal altogether and you would need to define the DSP board to get
any advice.

Michael Kellett

> I want to interface the DSP board and USRP board through USB 2.0. For
> this, I am initially trying to write a code in Windows, which I will later
> on implement on the DSP board with necessary modifications. Please suggest
> me how I should go about writing this C++ code?

You should read up on SLAVE FIFO mode, which is probably what you
want.

For this mode, you have to write FX12 firmware which configures the
chip and then basically goes to sleep.  The FPGA treats the FX12 as
parallel slave and writes the data to it (respecting the Ready/Busy
signal).  The FX12 automatically forwards the data to the host PC.

The firmware is to be created in 8051 C or assembler, and can be
loaded at runtime or be stored in an I2C EEPROM on your board.  You
can find example firmware with source code in the EZUSB developer
download.  The "a3_load" example will show you how to load firmware at
runtime.

You will also need a driver on the host PC, and functions that talk to
it.  There is sourcecode in the developer download, for the ezusb
driver and EzMgr (?) application which shows you how to use it.
However, this driver is deprecated, and it does not support overlapped
IO.  The alternative is to use the new Cypress driver (cyusb?) or a
3rd party driver, but I can't point you to any.

Let us know how everything turns out, once you've made progress!

Best regards
Marc
0
jetmarc (118)
2/3/2009 4:20:34 PM
On Feb 3, 4:34 am, "ujala" <ujala.qa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to write a C++ code that will allow for the communication between a
> USRP board (a hardware device that is used for making Software Defined
> Radio. It captures the actual data on which modulation/demodulation in
> software on the PC has to be performed. The USRP does some processing on
> raw data such as analog to digital conversion, down-conversion and
> decimation of data and throws it on a USB 2.0 port)and a PC. All of the
> high-speed general purpose operations like digital up and down conversion,
> decimation and interpolation are done on the Altera Cyclone EP1C12 FPGA on
> the USRP board. The FPGA, in turn, connects to a USB2 interface chip, the
> Cypress FX2, and on to the computer.
>
> I want to interface the DSP board and USRP board through USB 2.0. For
> this, I am initially trying to write a code in Windows, which I will later
> on implement on the DSP board with necessary modifications. Please suggest
> me how I should go about writing this C++ code?

Have you heard of Google Search?  It's a fabulous tool that comes free
with every gmail account.

With this "search" tool, you can find a number of web sites where
people are doing SDR with USB-2.0 and FPGA's.  Most of them are very
willing to share their research with the world.

As for writing C++ code, I prefer 'VIM'.  Emacs is good; I like it
too, but for C and C++, 'VIM' just works better for me.  YMMV.

AL

0
alex.louie (145)

Something like FT245BM for USB 2.0 ? Parallel -> USB with real USB 2.0 bandwidth ?
Hello, is there a chip, in functionality like a FT245BM for USB 2.0 ? I found on websites mentioning the FT245BM compatible for USB 2.0, but i think they don't use USB 2.0, because transfer rate is "only" 1 MByte/s, which looks like high speed USB. Is there a faster parallel USB chip, which achieves more than 1 MByte / s ? I think with USB 2.0 there must be at least a factor of 10 to this speed ? Regards, Martin "Martin Maurer" <capiman@clibb.de> wrote in news:c26q04$kkf$04$1@news.t-online.com: > Hello, > > is there a chip, in functional...

How can I tell if my PC has USB or the new USB 2.0?
I have been trying to figure this out for a while, and do not know how!! klhurst3@aol.com (Klhurst3) wrote in news:20031214172608.26022.00000901@mb- m06.aol.com: > I have been trying to figure this out for a while, and do not know how!! See http://www.everythingusb.com/usb2/faq.htm ...

[ANN] gettext-2.0.2, gettext_activerecord-2.0.2, gettext_rails-2.0.2
Hi, Ruby-GetText-Package-2.0.2 and the families (gettext-2.0.2, gettext_activerecord-2.0.2 and gettext_rails-2.0.2) are now available. Ruby-GetText-Package is the library/tools for message localization. * gettext - Message localization libraries and tools for all kind of apps/libs. * gettext_activerecord - ActiveRecord Localization * gettext_rails - Rails support with gettext. Changes ------- == gettext-2.0.2 * Support ruby-1.9.1 style format string such as %<foo>d. * Apply new Locale.set_app_language_tags and Locale.candidates. [Suggested by Vladimir Dobriakov] * Enhance...

USB 2.0 vs USB 3.0
Recently; i found myself over at Best Buy and Found a Toshiba Hard Drive,= =20 1 Tb for $99 and i thought; 'That is too good to be true.' and also; Toshiba ??? Would they betray me ? So i bought it. And i did get it to work a little bit, which would suggest that the USB 3.0= cable that came with it, Would work with my MacBook and its USB 2.0 Vulvas= ,=20 but it didn't work very well. The Plug was 'Wiggly' And the Cable that came= with it was like 4 inches long, and it is Very Difficult to find an Extens= ion Cable for this sort of thing. i wanted to just drop by a store and get = one, but i had to buy one on the Interweb, from Amazon, and the Shortest th= ey had was for 276 Feet.=20 Or so. Also; This Wiggliness that i spoke of, The HardDrive wouldn't 'Connect' Pro= perly, and by this, i mean that the little light on the Hard Drive would no= t come on, Unless i pressed down ( Gently ) on the USB 3.0 Plug.=20 All i wanted was a slightly longer cable. So the Plug for it was Wiggly Too! And the Hard Drive did not work well,=20 i wanted to Partition it, because i had heard or read that i had to partiti= on it to get it to load The Start Up Disk and Then Re-Boot my MacBook from = it, Which i now suspect, may not be correct ( ? ) But anyways; While trying to Partition the Hard Drive, it somehow Broke. i seemed to have done it once, then when i decided to eliminate one of the = Partitioned Zones, it Slowed Way,...

update Oracle from 10.2.0.2.0 to 10.2.0.2.0
Where can I get the software for 10g 10.2.0.2.0. for Windows XP 32 bit. Thank you very much. "keekee" <moongeegee@gmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news: f3b21ed0-12fd-4812-b9da-60cf59d508b9@i9g2000yqi.googlegroups.com... | Where can I get the software for 10g 10.2.0.2.0. for Windows XP 32 | bit. | Thank you very much. On Metalink (My Oracle Support). https://support.oracle.com/CSP/ui/flash.html Regards Michel ...

2 Port USB 2.0 CardBus PC Card (PCMCIA) not recognized by Windows Explorer
Hi, I read a message about PC Cards/PCMCIA in archives -- that posting was related to power source. (The 'no-name' PC Card I purchased came with a cord, but to a PS2 mouse port -- which neither of these notebooks has... therefore, not useful...) I bought a PCMCIA 2 Port USB 2.0 (evidently NEC) -- I have tried it in both a Toshiba Satellite 2400 & a Dell Inspiron 8600. Looks like installed ok as USB ports (device manager) -- but when I test the USB port out by inserting a thumb drive, the thumb drive does not show up in Windows Explorer (but the thumb drive does show up if I insert in the USB drives on the notebook themselves.) I'm helping a friend upgrade her Toshiba so that she can use a Maxtor external drive. Ideas appreciated. dzinn dzinn <dzinndzinn2002@yahoo.com> wrote: : Hi, : I read a message about PC Cards/PCMCIA in archives -- that posting was : related to power source. (The 'no-name' PC Card I purchased came with : a cord, but to a PS2 mouse port -- which neither of these notebooks : has... therefore, not useful...) : I bought a PCMCIA 2 Port USB 2.0 (evidently NEC) -- I have tried it in : both a Toshiba Satellite 2400 & a Dell Inspiron 8600. Looks like : installed ok as USB ports (device manager) -- but when I test the USB : port out by inserting a thumb drive, the thumb drive does not show up : in Windows Explorer (but the thumb drive does show up if I insert in : the USB drives on the notebook themselves.) : I'm ...

New Printer with USB 2.0 - Old PC with USB 1.1 Ports
I am FINALLY getting around to getting a new printer - but I have a 4 year old laptop that has two USB 1.1 ports. Will a new printer with a USB 2.0 connection work with my laptop? I heard it will - but will be slower than designed to be. I am planning on getting another HP OfficeJet (my old one lasted 7 years!!!!). Also, can I use a regular USB 1.1 cable? Is there a difference between USB cables (2.0 different than 1.1?). Thanks! Paula On 31 Jul 2006 17:25:13 -0700, pokee@shaw.ca wrote: >I am FINALLY getting around to getting a new printer - but I have a 4 >year o...

Crazy idea - Embedded PC + USB debugging with QEMU
Hi, I'm debugging a device with very strange setup - the FPGA is connected via FT3323H chip (interface A is used as asycnhronous FIFO to communicate with FPGA, interface B is used as JTAG to program/debug FPGA with ChipScope). Now I started to debug the embedded software, using the QEMU to emulate the embedded PC. However in this setup I should forward one interface of the FT2232 (A - FIFO) to the QEMU, as iti is used to communicate with the FPGA, while the interface B should be still available for my host, to work with ChipScope via the driver published at http://rmdir.de/~michael/xilinx/ Unfortunately this seems to be impossible, as even though my software running on QEMU uses only one interface of the FT2232, it needs access to the whole device. Is there any solution allowing me to make only a single interface of the USB device available for QEMU? Unfortunately I can't run the Xilinx cse_server on my embedded machine (neither the real one nor the emulated with QEMU - it is closed source, and requires libraries not available in buildroot :-( ). Another solution would be to split the driver libusb-driver into two parts. One working on host and communicating with impact/ChipScope, and the another one (coupled via TCP/IP) communicating with the FT2232 on the embedded PC/QEMU. Has anybody tried to make a "distributed version" of the libusb- driver? -- TIA & Regards, Wojtek On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 15:30:58 -0800, wzab wrote: > Hi, > > I'm debu...

USB 2.0 OTG in FPGA
Hello, I'm trying to develop an USB 2.0 OTG interface with a FPGA (Xilinx or Altera). Therefore I think I'll have to make some sort of IP with UTMI(+) or ULPI interface to communicate with an external PHY. As PHY i was thinking about the ISP150x frow Philips or the USB3300 from SMSC. Maybe someone else better suggestions? Buying a IP is expensing if you're not planning to make lots of the product, unless there is a free USB 2.0 OTG IP-core. I also need a development/evaluation kit. I found a few interesting boards: hydraXC with the LEEB or the one from asics.ws. Wich one can you ...

USB 3.0 Hub treatment of USB 2.0 connections.
My old USB 2.0 hub (7 port with external power) had been getting increasingly flaky over time with various devices dropping out and re-connecting (printer, keyboard wireless receiver and so on) so I bought a new one. An Anker 7 port USB 3.0 with ext. p/s. I had no USB 3.0 peripherals when I first hooked it up. When looking at system profiler there were no USB 3.0 devices - not even the hub - showing. Fastest interface was shown as 480 Mb/s. Today I received a couple USB 3.0 docks and after initially hooking them straight to the Mac, I tried, as an experiment, passing the USB 3.0 through the hub. Did not connect. So I powered off the hub and disconnected it from the Mac, then reconnected it all. The disk appeared. And the Highspeed USB 3.0 appeared in profile (at 5 Gb/s). So once it's running with USB 2.0 devices only connected, the hub doesn't take to new 3.0 devices showing up. Once they're there, it's fine. Copy rate via the hub from the disk on the 3.0 was the same as a direct connection. (I've since put the USB 3.0 disk directly to the computer). I had assumed that USB 2.0 traffic would be "wrapped" in USB 3.0 and passed to the computer and unwrapped. But it appears it remains electrically and logically USB 2.0. (Then I found this: http://via-labs.com/en/images/products/vl812/vl812-blkdiagram.jpg implying that USB 2.0 and 3.0 follow different hardware paths (not clear if those ...

USB 1.1 and 2.0 controllers in same PC?
I have a 3-month-old HP Pavilion a450n desktop computer running Windows XP SP1. I am curious about the USB controllers reported in Device Manager. I see 5 controllers, which appear like this: Intel(R) 82801EB USB Universal Host Controller - 24D2 Intel(R) 82801EB USB Universal Host Controller - 24D4 Intel(R) 82801EB USB Universal Host Controller - 24D7 Intel(R) 82801EB USB Universal Host Controller - 24DE Intel(R) 82801EB USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 24DD Can this be right? Do I really have 4 USB 1.1 controllers and only one USB 2.0 controller? If, as I suspect, this doesn't make sense, is my computer somehow misconfigured? (Also, what do the hex numbers shown in the above list refer to?) Thanks, - Bob ...

USB 2.0 Audio interface for XLR microphone inputs
So I've been looking for a USB interface to input audio from a high quality XLR microphone. I'd like 24 bit, and 96 kHz sampling rates minimum. And stereo recording abilities. This seems to rule out all usb 1.1 only devices. There seems to be many along the lines of what I'm looking for in firewire only devices. But I don't have any firewire ports on my laptop or desktop. I'd like a usb 2.0 option. But they seem rare, and those that do exist seem poorly supported in linux if at all. Suggestions? The Tascam 144 or a USB 2.0 version of a Lexicon Omega seems goo...

ATEN USB 2.0 PC-Card crashes RH8 during shutdown
Have an ATEN USB 2.0 PC-Card in a Dell Latitude C800 running RH8.0 This works OK with my USB Memory stick, mouse, keyboard but when I shut down the system, it freezes halfway, so I have to turn power off. When I reboot I then of course have to fsck the system... I think but have not tried, that I can fix the problem by doing # rmmod ehci-hcd before shutting down. Would like to automate this so the question is: How can I automatically run a script when I shut down the system? -- Best Regards Ulf at atmel dot com These comments are intended to be my own opinion and they may, or may not b...

Connector to USB 2.0 Cable USB Power Adapter Polishing cloth Works with Many GSM carriers including: AT&T #2
(paypal payment)(www.goodsaler.com ) Brand NEW 16GB iPhones (Unlocked) with Newest Firmware Version 1.1.4. Stereo Headset with mic Dock Dock Connector to USB 2.0 Cable USB Power Adapter Polishing cloth Works with Many GSM carriers including: AT&T GSM Cingular GSM T-Mobile Rogers Wireles Fido Vodaphone Orange O2 any other GSM carriers Worldwide Comes new in original box and all accessories. (paypal payment)(www.goodsaler.com ) spam ...

LaTex equation numbering like 2.1, 2.2, also 2.0.1, 2.0,2, 2.1.1, etc
David Roach wrote: > Is there a simple command to have latex number > the equations by the section numbers automatically. > > David From the LaTeX Companion (what a wonderful book!) %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% % number equations within sections % In preamble \makeatletter \@addtoreset{equation}{section} \makeatother \renewcommand{\theequation}{\thesection.\arabic{equation}} %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% Numbers within sections...I use this all the time in articles. Even works with ******************* ******************* Brilliant. And then I got numbering within subsections by repeating and editing (not replacing), so I now have:- (Just after the documentClass command) \makeatletter \@addtoreset{equation}{section} \makeatother \renewcommand{\theequation}{\thesection.\arabic{equation}} \makeatletter \@addtoreset{equation}{subsection} \makeatother \renewcommand{\theequation}{\thesubsection.\arabic{equation}} Bob Bob Marlow schrieb: > David Roach wrote: > >> Is there a simple command to have latex number >> the equations by the section numbers automatically. >> >> David > > From the LaTeX Companion (what a wonderful book!) > > %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% > > % number equations within sections > % In preamble > > \makeatletter > \@addtoreset{equation}{section} > \makeatother > \renewcommand{\theequation}{\thesection.\arabic{equation}} > > %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% [more code] > Hi! I th...

iBook USB 1.0 or 2.0?
Hi, Are iBooks equiped with two USB 1.0 ports, or 2.0? thanks, AJ In article <3efa9ec0$0$8308$4d4ebb8e@read.news.nl.uu.net>, "AJ" <mail@nl.nl> wrote: > Are iBooks equiped with two USB 1.0 ports, or 2.0? Yes. According to the new USB 2.0 spec, all USB 1.0 ports are now USB 2.0 ports! -- Enough <enough@idontcare.com> In article <3efa9ec0$0$8308$4d4ebb8e@read.news.nl.uu.net>, AJ <mail@nl.nl> wrote: > Are iBooks equiped with two USB 1.0 ports, or 2.0? They are USB 1.1 ports. The only announced Mac with USB 2.0 (&...

USB HDD 20GB USB 2.0
Please can anyone tell me if this is OK? I really need some feedback, as I've got major storage problems!!! Ta http://www.ok2bid.com/cgi-bin/auction.pl?item=471073511735 ...

upgrate from 9.2.0.1.0 to 9.2.0.7.0
how to upgrade.... storm pixie wrote: > how to upgrade.... You grab the upgrade download and install it. Or you re-install from a complete base version. No rocket science, just follow the instructions. On 17 May 2006 17:55:59 -0700, "storm pixie" <amit.dba@gmail.com> wrote: >how to upgrade.... go to metalink download patch. find readme.html in the patch dowloaded follow test on non-production system first when it doubt, re-read the readme. ........ We run Oracle 9iR2,10gR1/2 on RH4/RH3 remove NSPAM to email Download patch or request a cd from oracle supp check the current installation. follow the instruction as the readme file. install the latest jvm patches for OEM. Please take note Oracle Workspace is only 9.2.0.5. You can always log a tar in metalink for support Download patch or request a cd from oracle supp check the current installation. follow the instruction as the readme file. install the latest jvm patches for OEM. Please take note Oracle Workspace is only 9.2.0.5. You can always log a tar in metalink for support ...

mod_perl 2.0.3 and apache 2.0.x and 2.2.x^
Hello NG, can I install the mod_perl 2.0.3 ppm packages for bothe server versions of apache? (perl 5.8.x, ActiveState/Win32) It would be good to have both installed. "mod_perl-2.0" (apache 2.0.x) _AND_ "mod_perl" (apache 2.2.x) Thomas ...

Gnome Pilot 2.0 not syncing Palm M515 using USB cradle Fedora Core 2 kernel 2.6.6-1.435.2.3
Hello I have successfully synched using this pilot / cradle / PC (ThinkPad T21) combination using Chapura conduits running under Windows XP Pro - so all the hardware is fine. I have just run the gnome pilot configuration applet. I have a USB cradle and have tried various dev/pilot settings. When I press the HotSync button on the cradle - no application in Linux responds. I DO see the messages below in dmesg - so some activity is certainly going on - but have I missed a step to get the sync to write any thing to the PC? Messages from dmesg follow: usbco...

ACDSystems.ACDSee.v6.0.6.PowerPack.WinALL, and Addons ( 2D Vector Pak v1.0, FotoAngelo v2.0.2, FotoCanvas v2.0, FotoSlate v3.0, ImageFox 2.0, mPower Tools 1.0.2, Photostitcher Plug-in v1.0.6, Classic
ACDSystems.ACDSee.v6.0.6.PowerPack.WinALL, and Addons ( 2D Vector Pak v1.0, FotoAngelo v2.0.2, FotoCanvas v2.0, FotoSlate v3.0, ImageFox 2.0, mPower Tools 1.0.2, Photostitcher Plug-in v1.0.6, Classic 2.44, Canvas v9.0.4 Build 820, HotDog Junior v2.0.1, Morpheus ACD Plugin v1.85, RealOptimizer Pro ACD plug-in v1.8, Realview 3D Pro ACD plug-in v2.6 ), new !, other ACDSystems.ACDSee.v6.0.6.PowerPack.WinALL ACD Systems 2D Vector Pak v1.0 ACD Systems ACD FotoAngelo v2.0.2 ACD Systems ACD FotoCanvas v2.0 ACD Systems ACD FotoSlate v3.0 ACD Systems ACD ImageFox 2.0 ACD Systems ACD mPower Tools 1.0.2 ACD Systems ACD Photostitcher Plug-in v1.0.6 ACD Systems ACDSee Classic 2.44 ACD Systems Canvas v9.0.4 Build 820 ACD Systems HotDog Junior v2.0.1 ACD Systems Morpheus ACD Plugin v1.85 ACD Systems RealOptimizer Pro ACD plug-in v1.8 ACD Systems Realview 3D Pro ACD plug-in v2.6 ACD Systems ACDSee Classic 2.44 ACD Systems Canvas v9.0.4 Build 820 ---------------------------- Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9.0 CD NR 16 314 JASC PAINT SHOP PHOTO ALBUM V5.0 15 554 Jasc.Paint.Shop.Pro.v8.0.Addon.Friends.of.Ed.Paint.Shop.Pro.8.Zero.to.Hero.eBook ---------------------------- CorelDraw Graphics Suite 12 [3 CDs], ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE PREMIUM INTERNAL [5 CDs] (WIN/MAC), Adobe InDesign CS PageMaker Edition (c) Adobe Systems [2 CDs], Quark Xpress v6.1, Addons, Extensions, Plugins, Gallery(s), 11/Au...

ACDSystems.ACDSee.v6.0.6.PowerPack.WinALL, and Addons ( 2D Vector Pak v1.0, FotoAngelo v2.0.2, FotoCanvas v2.0, FotoSlate v3.0, ImageFox 2.0, mPower Tools 1.0.2, Photostitcher Plug-in v1.0.6, Classic
ACDSystems.ACDSee.v6.0.6.PowerPack.WinALL, and Addons ( 2D Vector Pak v1.0, FotoAngelo v2.0.2, FotoCanvas v2.0, FotoSlate v3.0, ImageFox 2.0, mPower Tools 1.0.2, Photostitcher Plug-in v1.0.6, Classic 2.44, Canvas v9.0.4 Build 820, HotDog Junior v2.0.1, Morpheus ACD Plugin v1.85, RealOptimizer Pro ACD plug-in v1.8, Realview 3D Pro ACD plug-in v2.6 ), new !, other ACDSystems.ACDSee.v6.0.6.PowerPack.WinALL ACD Systems 2D Vector Pak v1.0 ACD Systems ACD FotoAngelo v2.0.2 ACD Systems ACD FotoCanvas v2.0 ACD Systems ACD FotoSlate v3.0 ACD Systems ACD ImageFox 2.0 ACD Systems ACD mPower Tools 1.0.2 ACD Systems ACD Photostitcher Plug-in v1.0.6 ACD Systems ACDSee Classic 2.44 ACD Systems Canvas v9.0.4 Build 820 ACD Systems HotDog Junior v2.0.1 ACD Systems Morpheus ACD Plugin v1.85 ACD Systems RealOptimizer Pro ACD plug-in v1.8 ACD Systems Realview 3D Pro ACD plug-in v2.6 ACD Systems ACDSee Classic 2.44 ACD Systems Canvas v9.0.4 Build 820 ---------------------------- Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9.0 CD NR 16 314 JASC PAINT SHOP PHOTO ALBUM V5.0 15 554 Jasc.Paint.Shop.Pro.v8.0.Addon.Friends.of.Ed.Paint.Shop.Pro.8.Zero.to.Hero.eBook ---------------------------- CorelDraw Graphics Suite 12 [3 CDs], ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE PREMIUM INTERNAL [5 CDs] (WIN/MAC), Adobe InDesign CS PageMaker Edition (c) Adobe Systems [2 CDs], Quark Xpress v6.1, Addons, Extensions, Plugins, Gallery(s), 11/Aug/2004 Adobe InDesign CS PageMaker Edition...

[ANN] gettext-2.0.4, gettext_activerecord-2.0.4, gettext_rails-2.0.4
Hi, Ruby-GetText-Package-2.0.4 and the families (gettext-2.0.4, gettext_activerecord-2.0.4 and gettext_rails-2.0.4) are now available. Ruby-GetText-Package is the library/tools for message localization. * gettext - Message localization libraries and tools for all kind of apps/libs. * gettext_activerecord - ActiveRecord Localization * gettext_rails - Rails support with gettext. Changes ------- == gettext-2.0.4 * Fix String#% return nil when the string have no place holders. [by okkez] * Update pofiles and remove old messages. * suppress some warnings on Ruby 1.9.x. [by Nobuhiro IMA...

[ANN] gettext-2.0.1, gettext_activerecord-2.0.1, gettext_rails-2.0.1
Hi, Ruby-GetText-Package-2.0.1 and the families (gettext-2.0.1, gettext_activerecord-2.0.1 and gettext_rails-2.0.1) are now available. Ruby-GetText-Package is the library/tools for message localization. * gettext - Message localization libraries and tools for all kind of apps/libs. * gettext_activerecord - ActiveRecord Localization * gettext_rails - Rails support with gettext. Changes ------- * gettext-2.0.1 * Fixed bugs * doesn't work with ruby-1.8.5. [Reported by Dan Coutu] * GetText.locale= can't keep the locale. [Reported by Adam Ilan] * Break backward c...

Web resources about - How to interface PC and FPGA through USB 2.0 - comp.arch.embedded

Interface - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PayPal for iOS updated w/ completely new iPhone 6-optimized interface, much more
At long last PayPal has updated its iOS app with a completely redesigned interface that optimizes the experience for iPhone 6/iPhone 6s and 6 ...

Waze 4.0 unveiled with revamped user interface
... post, Waze has uploaded a video straight to YouTube to tell us what’s new. Basically, we are looking at a complete refresh to the user interface, ...

Molex and Cisco Help to Lead MSA to Develop Double-Density QSFP Interfaces
Molex and Cisco Help to Lead MSA to Develop Double-Density QSFP Interfaces Business Wire (press release) LISLE, Ill. & SAN JOSE, Calif.(BUSINESS ...

European Electric Bus Makers Will Work Toward Open Charging Interface
... common charging infrastructure in this case refers to that provided [&hellip European Electric Bus Makers Will Work Toward Open Charging Interface ...

Industrial IoT still needs humans and user interfaces
IoT is getting more automated, but not everything can be done by machines. An engineer who's been working with a system for decades has insights ...

Software brings your PC's entire interface to VR
Virtual reality faces numerous challenges, but one of the biggest is having to take your headset off whenever you need to run a conventional ...

Why Messaging Is The Business Interface Of The Future
The top four messengers today have more users than the top four social networks.

HoloLens interface, Clicker peripheral leaked in app walkthrough documents
... this spring, but there are still plenty of mysteries surrounding how the augmented reality headset will work, both in terms of a user interface ...

Remember, When You Wire Up Your Hotel With A Fancy Interface, Make Sure It's Protected
Matthew Garrett is a Security Developer for CoreOS, and noticed something interesting about the hotel he was staying in. They had installed tablets ...