Samsung Telecommunications America
Position: Software Engineering Manager
Group: Mobile Communications
Location: San Jose, CA
As a Software Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for the
development and management of BREW, J2ME, and/or C-based UI and
software applications along with leading the end-to-end software
- Develop and manage of competent software development teams. Assign
- Participate in the development of BREW, J2ME, and/or C-based UI and
- Take charge of end-to-end development process (architecture, design,
implementation, and quality assurance) for newly introduced
technologies or projects.
- Manage project progress and encourage active interchange of
technology expertise with Samsung HQ.
- BS Degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Wireless
Networking is required.
- 8-12 years experience Software Engineering experience in a
- BREW programming or J2ME development experience is a plus!
- At least 5 years experience in CDMA or GSM engineering and
- Solid application development experience in Windows programming
(Win32 API) and/or experience in a Linux/UNIX environment.
- You must have solid troubleshooting skills with complex systems and
- Proven ability and experience to manage and facilitate multiple
activities/projects while maintaining a positive attitude and
- You must be able to manage human resources related issues in an
- Possess solid leadership and project management skills related to
full life-cycle software development in an engineering environment.
- 25 % travel is required.
For consideration, please email your resume in MS Word format to: