Tutors / study materials to quickly ramp-up Linux kernel / Linux device drivers for non-Linux embedded experts

Could some one point me any Linux tutor / study material which is written
for embedded programmers those who are already familiar with RTOS, low
level device driver programming skills?

Thanks in advance!

---------------------------------------
t_palani
2/4/2014 6:19:52 PM
comp.arch.embedded 20047 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

2014-02-04 19:19, t_palani skrev:
> Could some one point me any Linux tutor / study material which is written
> for embedded programmers those who are already familiar with RTOS, low
> level device driver programming skills?
>
> Thanks in advance!

Check the Free-Electrons website.
They have a complete open source linux course.

> ---------------------------------------
> Posted through http://www.EmbeddedRelated.com

0
Ulf
2/5/2014 10:58:16 AM
On 02/04/2014 07:19 PM, t_palani wrote:
> Could some one point me any Linux tutor / study material which is written
> for embedded programmers those who are already familiar with RTOS, low
> level device driver programming skills?

For free and very good:

http://oreilly.com/openbook/linuxdrive3/book/

Good luck!