ANN CPLD add-on module for Nintendo DS game console

Hi

I have a few (5 at the moment) of NDS CPLD boards manufactured, the
preliminary user manual is here

http://code.google.com/p/nds-homebrew/downloads/list

from that public google project are also available VHDL examples and C
code for this CPLD board
the C code example includes Xilinx XSVF player adapter to NDS ARM9

It fits the NDS slot-2 and can be reprogrammed in system, there are
many application areas like

wifi-enables JTAG programmer, etc..

NDS is a nice portable wife-enabled platform, the CPLD add on makes it
useable for many applications
like standalone programmer, etc. etc.

as I only have 5 pieces from the manufacturing test batch they are
only for sell at ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190197495055

the production site is however ready to make them at short notice

Antti Lukats
0
Antti
2/9/2008 9:51:06 AM
comp.arch.fpga 18538 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

"Antti" <Antti.Lukats@googlemail.com> wrote in message

> NDS is a nice portable wife-enabled platform,

Yeah, but is she any good at Super Mario?
:-)
Cheers, Syms.

0
Symon
2/9/2008 2:31:15 PM
On 9 Feb., 15:31, "Symon" <symon_bre...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Antti" <Antti.Luk...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

> > NDS is a nice portable wife-enabled platform,
>
> Yeah, but is she any good at Super Mario?
> :-)
> Cheers, Syms.

LOL, uuups

wi-fi not wife!

ROTFL
BTW, at school when I was asked to write "LOVE" I wrote "LAW"

Antti is smiling

0
Antti