ANN CPLD add-on module for Nintendo DS game console

Hi

I have a few (5 at the moment) of NDS CPLD boards manufactured, the
preliminary user manual is here

http://code.google.com/p/nds-homebrew/downloads/list

from that public google project are also available VHDL examples and C
code for this CPLD board
the C code example includes Xilinx XSVF player adapter to NDS ARM9

It fits the NDS slot-2 and can be reprogrammed in system, there are
many application areas like

wifi-enables JTAG programmer, etc..

NDS is a nice portable wife-enabled platform, the CPLD add on makes it
useable for many applications
like standalone programmer, etc. etc.

as I only have 5 pieces from the manufacturing test batch they are
only for sell at ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190197495055

the production site is however ready to make them at short notice

Antti Lukats
0
Antti
2/9/2008 9:51:06 AM
comp.arch.fpga 18521 articles. 20 followers. Post Follow

"Antti" <Antti.Lukats@googlemail.com> wrote in message

> NDS is a nice portable wife-enabled platform,

Yeah, but is she any good at Super Mario?
:-)
Cheers, Syms.

0
Symon
2/9/2008 2:31:15 PM
On 9 Feb., 15:31, "Symon" <symon_bre...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Antti" <Antti.Luk...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

> > NDS is a nice portable wife-enabled platform,
>
> Yeah, but is she any good at Super Mario?
> :-)
> Cheers, Syms.

LOL, uuups

wi-fi not wife!

ROTFL
BTW, at school when I was asked to write "LOVE" I wrote "LAW"

Antti is smiling

0
Antti

Ann: PyGT 0.01 and PyMenu 0.01
Initial (Alpha) releases of two new modules: PyGT - Python Grid Toolkit A framework for developing, deploying, and managing grid systems using python modules. Curently very alpha, releasing to gauge public interest in project. GPL PyMenu - Python Menu Toolkit An easy-to-use API for making quick curses menus in python. Alpha, LGPL Both of these projects can be found at http://www.karllindekugel.com/ ...

setting a breakpoint in the module
Hi, I have two modules: a.py and b.py. In a.py, I have a function called aFunc(). I'm calling aFunc() from b.py (of course I import module a first). The question is how to directly set a breakpoint in aFunc(). The way I'm doing now is to set a breakpoint in b.py at the line to call aFunc(), 'c' to it, then 's' to step in, then set the breakpoint inside aFunc() by 'b lineNumber'. It's too cumbersome. Thanks. Jason Jason Jiang wrote: > Hi, > > I have two modules: a.py and b.py. In a.py, I have a function called > aFunc(). I'm calling aF...

ANN: The aeb_mlink Package
Just uploaded a new pacakge to http://www.math.uakron.edu/~dpstory/aeb_pro.html called aeb_mlink. The aeb_mlink package implements new links capable of created multi- line links. The new commands are \mlhypertext, \mlhyperlink, \mlhyperref, \mlnameref, \mlNameref, and \mlhref. All but the first are multi-line versions of hyperref commands with the same root name. Restriction: This package requires Acrobat Distiller, version 7.0 or later to create multi-line links, and requires Adobe Reader 7.0 or later for the links to work correctly. aeb_mlink uses the soul package by Melchior FRANZ. Man...

Seven RARE Factory Seal Atari 7800 Games!
Ikari Warriors $35.00 Fatal Run $35.00 Alien Brigade $60.00 Planet Smashers $45.00 Basketbrawl $30.00 Xenophobe $35.00 Motor Psycho $45.00 Shipping by USPS 2 Day Air Cash, Money Orders, or Cashier Check Only! gfranks@spambrightok.net removed the word spam You're out of your mind right? Take those prices and cut them in half then multiply the result by .5 and we might have a deal. 8-). Mo "Mr. Lee" <garyfranks2@cox.net> wrote in message news:hV%Jb.7607$6l1.6420@okepread03... > Ikari Warriors $35.00 > Fatal Run $35.00 > Alien Brigade ...

[ANN] guidata v1.2.1
Hi all, I am pleased to announce that `guidata` v1.2.1 has been released. This = library was initially written to help me to develop software for = internal use only, but after a long process I've just been able to share = this work with the Python community. Based on the Qt Python binding module PyQt4, guidata is a Python library = for easy data set edition (and display) thanks to automatically = generated graphical user interfaces - it also provides helpers and = application development tools for PyQt4. guidata also provides the following features: * guidata.qthelpe...

Programmatic use of load module
Hello, I have read the windriver tech tip 4179, which explains how to programmaticaly load modules from RAM/ROM. I am interested in doing this, since I want to split my code in multiple modules on my standalone application: updating my code would only require updating a couple of modules (the link to my standalone application has a very limited bandwidth). Also at startup, I would be able to load different modules, and chose which version of my code to run. However, I have encoutered 2 major problems: 1) I intend to load code modules from flash from UsrAppInit. There is a problem though: f...

Google AdSense for Games
Google Announces AdSense for Games in Effort to Fuel the Growth of Online Gaming October 8, 2008 "Every week, over 25% of Internet users worldwide play online games, which amounts to over 200 million people. This number is growing at a rate of almost 17% each year." "To continue to fuel the growth of online games for users and as part of our ongoing efforts to develop new ways for publishers to earn revenue, Google announced today the availability of AdSense for Games, a program that integrates video advertisements into web-based games, complemented by text and ...

[ANN] LTk V 0.91 released
Hello to all, I just uploaded the 0.91 version to the LTk webpage (http://www.peter-herth.de/ltk/). This release includes a set of patches and fixes which have accumulated over time. Most notably, it vastly improves number handling - so there will be no more errors when passing double floats to LTk functions. Unfortunately I have not had time to review all patches sent to me, so I rather wanted to release a stable version now and then have hopefully soon another release which adds everything left out in this release. Many thanks to everyone who contributed to this release! Peter -- Ltk, ...

ANN #7
I have used Artificial neural network with my Job to predict sth but there is some thing that I could not understand. why is the purpose of using validation and testing ? why are people neglect the validation or reduce it ? I "Munir Mahgub" wrote in message <l8v845$e6e$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > I have used Artificial neural network with my Job to predict sth but there is some thing that I could not understand. why is the purpose of using validation and testing ? why are people neglect the validation or reduce it ? > http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentr...

[ANN] ImageroReader 1.30 released
Version 1.30 of ImageroReader is out now. New in this version: basic support for reading PSD files. optimized reading of metadata and images over http. ImageroReader is in Java written library for reading of image files. ImageroReader supports many popular image file formats: BMP, TIFF (uncompressed, JPEG, ZIP, LZW and PackBits compression; 1 to 64 bits;), PNG (also interlaced), JNG, MNG, CRW, JPEG and PSD image files. With ImageroReader it is easy to read thumbnails and metadata (e.g. IPTC, EXIF or XMP metadata) in TIFF, PNG, JNG, MNG, JPEG, EXIF, THM and PSD files. Imager...

[ANN] WhatRoute F1.8.16
The French.lproj folder, F1.8.16, for WhatRoute is now available at <ftp://ftp.sri.ucl.ac.be/pub/WhatRoute/>. And maybe soon on one of the mirrors : <ftp://ftp.calvacom.fr/pub/mac-fr/> <ftp://ftp.oleane.fr/pub/mirrors/version-francaise/> <ftp://ftp.free.fr/mirrors/ftp.sri.ucl.ac.be/> <ftp://ftp.ciril.fr/pub/Mac/UCL/> <ftp://ftp.cidif.org/mac/> <ftp://ftp.belnet.be/mirror/ftp.sri.ucl.ac.be/pub/> WhatRoute is an OpenTransport-based network analysis application that performs traceroute, ping, dnsquery, finger, whois, addre...

[ANN] Ruby Bindings for POI
POI (http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/) is a pure java library that reads and writes OLE2 Compound Document Files; in particular, it excels at processing MS Excel file formats. I have just checked into the POI repository an initial attempt at creating a Ruby wrapper for this library. This is done by compiling POI with GCJ to create a native lib, and generating the Ruby wrappers with SWIG. Documentation is at: http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/poi-ruby.html Note that this is at an initial stage, and further wrapping coverage is coming soon... however I think it already has enough features to be use...

[ANN] Speccy Spoilers! Game endings galore!
The other day, whilst I was browsing the Congraturations archive or something, I suddenly had an amazing original idea. Wouldn't it be great to have an online archive of Speccy game endings?! So I have gathered my collection of .z80's snapped at the end of a few games I'd played through on an emulator and chucked them online (with many thanks to Dave for sorting out the hosting)!... http://8bitorbust.info/speccyspoilers/ It's rather chucked together at this stage and I still need to add information, some instructions and ratings for each game and it's ending. But it'l...

ANN: chm2pdf command line converter for Linux/Unix
Hi, I released a little python script for Linux/Unix that converts a CHM file into a PDF file. Still very raw and quite alpha quality (images are not converted, for example), but should be mostly working for a number of purposes. http://code.google.com/p/chm2pdf/ Testing, suggestions, help etc. is more than welcome. Requires: * chmlib * pychm * pdftk * htmldoc all of them should be in your distribution repository. Thanks, m. On Aug 1, 3:42 pm, "massimo s." <deviceran...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I released a little python script for Linux/Unix that converts a...

ANN: FreeHyperSim
I'm happy to announce that FreeHyperSim 0.1 is now available for download from: http://sourceforge.net/projects/freehypersim/ FreeHyperSim 0.1 is the first public release. what is FreeHyperSim ? -------------------- Free HyperSim is a generic simulator (simulink like) platform adapted for shared projects. Components (icons) are plugins (python code, batch or executable files) which can be shared between users using an update manager. Each FreeHyperSim component is a "box" that receive data from its (connected) parent and send data to its (connected) children ...

GUI of digital modulation schemes #2
i am working on aproject on ths topic i will welcome any kind of help in ths regard if someone have done any work on it "ashish" <ashishkhare81@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message news:ef2a32f.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... >i am working on aproject on ths topic > i will welcome any kind of help in ths regard if someone > have done any work on it The Digitital Baseband Modulation sublibrary of the Modulation library in the Simulink Communications blockset is organized as a GUI of digital modulation schemes. HTH Ken Davis wrote: > > > "ashish" <ashishkh...

ANN: BoxSoft Super Browse 6.0 Released!
We've released the Clarion 6 compatible version of our Super Browse templates. You can download the new version from www.boxsoft.net. For all purchase and upgrade issues (including passwords), please contact our distributor, Mitten Software. Their e-mail address is Mitten@MittenSoftware.com, and their phone numbers are (800) 825-5461 and (952) 745-4941. -=> Mike Hanson <=- www.boxsoft.net ...

Question about modules
Hello. I am trying to add NTFS read support to Fedora Core 3. I know that I have to make config, indicate NTFS read as a module, and then make modules. But then what? How do I get the kernel to recognize and load the module? On 23 Jan 2006 06:14:14 -0800, Phillip staggered into the Black Sun and said: > I am trying to add NTFS read support to Fedora Core 3. I know that I > have to make config, indicate NTFS read as a module, and then make > modules. But then what? How do I get the kernel to recognize and > load the module? "make modules_install" will install all...

FS: Design your own Computer GAMES
We give you MORE than others with FAST efficient despatch and FREE postal insurance. With OUR Full Money back guarantee for faulty software including the cost of returning the item. Visit our store to see our feedback, we have thousands of satisfied customers http://stores.ebay.co.uk/AUCTI0NST0P Interested in the Item See link for details: http://search.stores.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?query=games+factory&srchdesc=y&sid=20887405&store=AUCTI0NST0P&colorid=10&fp=0&st=2&fsoo=1&fsop=1&submit=Search Find this and more at our fully searc...

[ANN] TeX::Hyphen 0.5.0
Did I tell you last month that TeX::Hyphen 0.4.0 was the last release? That couldn't have possibly been me, because here I am again with the release of TeX::Hyphen 0.5.0. Believe me this time when I tell you that I am planning no futher releases of TeX::Hyphen. Why? Because as I release TeX::Hyphen 0.5.0, I am also releasing Text::Hyphen 1.0.0 -- but that's a different announcement entirely. But believe me when I say that while you might like TeX::Hyphen, you're going to *love* Text::Hyphen. This release can be found on RubyForge under the Text::Format project or in the RubyGems l...

balancing a Multiply Add Tree
Hi, I am doing an FIR filter which needs to run AFAP. Currently I am doing all the multiplies in parallel and registering them and then add all the results of the multiply results in an adder tree. The problem is that this pipeline is un-balanced to the favor of the adder tree and I get two CPAs in it. It occurs to me that if I can get the partial products of the multiplier and add them in a CSA with one final CPA and then pipeline this design at some point in the CSA tree, I'll get a better balanced pipeline, smaller area and higher speed; ie goodness. The question is how to do this. I...

UPTO 33% OFF NEW ATARI GAMES!
NEW GAMES UPTO 33% OFF!!! NEW GAMES UPTO 33% OFF!!! NEW GAMES UPTO 33% OFF!!! $60 ORDER GETS 20% OFF NEW GAMES FOR ATARI 8 BIT & ST COMPUTERS & NEW GAMES FOR 2600/5200/7800/JAGUAR & LYNX GAMES! $240 ORDER GETS 33% OFF NEW ATARI GAMES! Goto http://BensCatalogs.Atari.org or Goto http://BenSells.Atari.org, Google "Bravo Sierra Computers" or E-Mail BenSells@Atari.org asking for catalogs. My Games/Software & Book Catalogs are sorted alphabetically by Title so Cut-&- Paste your order and E-Mail your list with your Shipping Address so I can expedite your order ...

ANN: Tom 2.6
Tom 2.6 announcement -------------------- It is our great privilege and pleasure to announce the availability of Tom version 2.6 . This release continues our work on the integration of pattern matching and rule based programming facilities into Java and C. Tom is a pattern matching compiler developed at INRIA. It is particularly well-suited for programming various transformations on trees/terms and XML based documents. Its design follows our research on the semantics and the efficient compilation of rule based languages. Many applications have been developed in Tom, both in academia and in...

Adds and computational complexity
Not really a Matlab question but; Looking for a an effective and efficient adaptive filtering algorithm, I stumbled across something called the Fast Euclidean Direction Search (FEDS) algorithm, in "Digital signal and image processing" by Tamal Bose. According to the author, this method has nearly comparable convergence speed to that of the RLS algorithm, while having a computational complexity of O(N)/sample (N is the filter length) as opposed to the O(N^2) of the RLS. However, one statement in the pseudocode is Q(n+1)=Q(n)+x(n)*x(n)'; Where Q is an NxN matrix and x is an N el...

[ANN] Docking Windows Library .Net beta test
Hi, our company just released a new docking windows library and we are looking for people that would like to help us through the beta test process. If you would like to help please go to: http://www.olvio.com/products/plusdock/ We would really appreciate your help and any feedback is welcome, Thank you very much for your attention, Sincerely, Iulian Ionescu Olvio IT, Inc. ...