Linux, ISE 7.1, problems, problems, problems ....

ok, ok we've beaten this subject to death already ....

I just had this really radical and crazy idea:

XILINX, how about a BETA program ? I mean one before you burn
the CDs and make a product announcement and we are stuck with
a useless plastic disc.

If I look at all the issues that people are having with 7.1,
they are all so trivial and easy to to solve (include a few
libs, distribute a statically linked setup program, etc.).

I'm sure a few of us with subscription would volunteer to test
drive a pre-release version of your s/w. - I know I would.

Wouldn't that be much nicer than shipping Beta software and
having everybody whine and complain ???

Wouldn't it be nicer if people would post messages expressing
their joy how easy and functional the s/w upgrade was ?

All you need is a dozen or so beta testers. Don't tell me thats
more work than to creating all the work around and answer records
and all the support calls ....

As I said, a very radical idea !

rudi
Rudolf Usselmann,  ASICS World Services,  http://www.asics.ws
Your Partner for IP Cores, Design, Verification and Synthesis
0
Rudolf
4/19/2005 4:25:40 PM
comp.arch.fpga 18587 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

Rudolf Usselmann <russelmann@hotmail.com> wrote:

> ok, ok we've beaten this subject to death already ....

> I just had this really radical and crazy idea:

> XILINX, how about a BETA program ? I mean one before you burn
> the CDs and make a product announcement and we are stuck with
> a useless plastic disc.

> If I look at all the issues that people are having with 7.1,
> they are all so trivial and easy to to solve (include a few
> libs, distribute a statically linked setup program, etc.).

> I'm sure a few of us with subscription would volunteer to test
> drive a pre-release version of your s/w. - I know I would.

> Wouldn't that be much nicer than shipping Beta software and
> having everybody whine and complain ???

> Wouldn't it be nicer if people would post messages expressing
> their joy how easy and functional the s/w upgrade was ?

> All you need is a dozen or so beta testers. Don't tell me thats
> more work than to creating all the work around and answer records
> and all the support calls ....

> As I said, a very radical idea !

And a good one.

But I fear that nobody from the ISE programming department reads here
:-(

Uwe
4/19/2005 11:05:14 PM
"Uwe Bonnes" <bon@elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote in message

> But I fear that nobody from the ISE programming department reads here
> :-(

I know somewhere else they don't read...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_testing

;-)

Cheers, Syms.

0
Symon
4/19/2005 11:52:48 PM
Hi Rudi,

Rudolf Usselmann wrote:

> XILINX, how about a BETA program ? I mean one before you burn
> the CDs and make a product announcement and we are stuck with
> a useless plastic disc.

There is sort of such a thing, it's called the early access program.
Contact Xilinx directly, then get ready for multi-gigabyte downloads in
the months leading up to a tool release!

I'm not sure though what channels are provided for early access members
to feedback directly to the SW development teams - you certainly don't
want to go through the hotline on that!

> I'm sure a few of us with subscription would volunteer to test
> drive a pre-release version of your s/w. - I know I would.

I think there's a catch-22 here - people doing production designs are
often (and understandably) reluctant to install a "beta" version of the
tools, for fear it will break their current workflows.

However, without having the beta tools tested on real designs, Xilinx
won't get any feedback on things that are broken.

A real beta test program is a lot more rigourous than a few volunteers
offering to maybe try out the tools on some of their designs - because
you aren't paying these people, you can't force them to actually do
anything useful for you.

Not sure what the solution is though...

John
0
John

Windows 7 and Eudora 7.1: problems, problems and problems.
Hi, 3 days ago I have replaced Win XP with Windows 7 and since first day I have problem with Eudora 7.1. My problems are when Eudora downloads emails. I have 6 account, Eudora downloads 3 accunts regularly, then gets stuck on 3� account for 1 minute or more and then it goes again regularly. Therefore I have deleted the 3� account then I have done the download. Eudora downloads 3 account regularly again then it gets stuck again. Always the same problem. Then ..... I have unistalled Eudora and deleted every trace on registry then I have installed it again but now I have the same problems. Perhaps have I to replace Eudora 7 with Eudora 8? I want to cry!!!! Help me please. Thanks a lot. PS. I have replaced beacause it is important for me new mailboxes with old mailboxes and I replaced Eudora.ini. Perhaps is it my problem? AroundTheWorld <AroundTheWorld@DELETEinterfree.it> wrote in news:s4usj5p0otqo5hlr30rsbnibj2t0uh3od1@4ax.com: > Hi, 3 days ago I have replaced Win XP with Windows 7 and since first > day I have problem with Eudora 7.1. > My problems are when Eudora downloads emails. > I have 6 account, Eudora downloads 3 accunts regularly, then gets > stuck on 3� account for 1 minute or more and then it goes again > regularly. > Therefore I have deleted the 3� account then I have done the download. > Eudora downloads 3 account regularly again then it gets stuck again. > Always the same problem. > Then ..... I h...

Problems problems....
I've got Fujitsu MAN3184MP and Adaptec 29160 scsi card. Sometimes i have this message "A disk read error occured" , sometimes even bios does not recognize it, sometimes it does but the boot sequence does not start it seems that motherboard bios has problems with it ( so it seems to me, i could be wrong about that assumption) . Then i reset and it all works perfectly. I've noticed a speed degradation in Win XP lately. I'm angry :)) I have LVD/SE terminator, and i think 68pin cable ( not sure about that ). Hope i gave you enough info to try and help. Thanx! -- ----------------------------------- Makni #### iz adrese Seems obvious that the drive is going belly up. You could download the manufacture's utility disk and confirm it. I think time would more wisely be spent backing up your data before you can't read it at all. DaveL "biBU" <idolovcak####@inet.hr> wrote in message news:cuslus$ljq$1@fegnews.vip.hr... > I've got Fujitsu MAN3184MP and Adaptec 29160 scsi card. > > Sometimes i have this message "A disk read error occured" , sometimes even > bios does not recognize it, sometimes it does but the boot sequence does > not start it seems that motherboard bios has problems with it ( so it > seems to me, i could be wrong about that assumption) . Then i reset and it > all works perfectly. I've noticed a speed degradation in Win XP lately. > I'm angry :)) > > ...

ISE/Impact 7.1 Linux Driver problems
Hello all, I'm dealing with ISE 7.1sp1 and am trying to load the drivers (for Parallel IV) needed to run Impact under the "xilinx supported" RHEL3.0. I get the errors listed below during install, and again if I try "install_windrvr6" in the /lib/modules/misc directory. They definitely appear to be kernel mismatch problems. Any advice? Any idea if the new xilinx driver source is available? Warning: kernel-module version mismatch /lib/modules/misc/windrvr6.o was compiled for kernel version 2.4.18-14 while this kernel is version 2.4.21-20.EL...

Re: How many files can you have in a VMS directory without performance problems? performance problems? performance problems? problems? performance problems? performance problems? problems? perfo #2
On 8/17/05, Mark Berryman <mark@theberrymans.com> wrote: > Steven M. Schweda wrote: > > First, does anyone know why Info-VAX goes nuts on subjects from time > > to time? (Or is the trouble elsewhere?) >=20 > Elsewhere. Info-VAX does not rewrite the subject. >=20 > Mark Berryman > Info-VAX admin >=20 I thought it was reacting to poster sanity bugchecks. : ^ ) WWWebb --=20 NOTE: This email address is only used for noncommerical VMS-related correspondence. All unsolicited commercial email will be deemed to be a request for services pursuant to the terms and conditions located at http://bellsouthpwp.net/w/e/webbww/ ...

Is this a BIOS problem, a kernel problem or a user problem :-)
Hi all, I have a Dual Core P4, which dmesg reports as (CPU0 and) CPU1: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 5 CPU 2.66GHz stepping 07 Unfortunately, it is also reporting CPU: Hyper-Threading is disabled I went through the BIOS (AMI dated 2005) and saw no option to enable HT. uname -a reports Linux hwa3 2.6.17-10-generic #2 SMP Fri Oct 13 18:45:35 UTC 2006 i686 GNU/Linux so clearly the BIOS and the kernel see the processor as dual core. Is there a utility to do this (enable hyperthreading)? Am I going to have to recompile the kernel? Is there a set of Intel dual core CPU's which does not have H...

CUPS problem? or network problem? or printer problem?
Trying to configure CUPS to print to an HP LaserJet 5si over the network. Here is the relevant error_log stuff: I [17/Nov/2003:14:19:03 -0500] Job 14 queued on 'ptr' by 'wm'. I [17/Nov/2003:14:19:03 -0500] Started filter /usr/lib/cups/filter/texttops (PID 12120) for job 14. I [17/Nov/2003:14:19:03 -0500] Started filter /usr/lib/cups/filter/pstops (PID 1 2121) for job 14. I [17/Nov/2003:14:19:03 -0500] Started filter /usr/lib/cups/filter/pstoraster (P ID 12122) for job 14. I [17/Nov/2003:14:19:03 -0500] Started filter /usr/lib/cups/filter/rastertoprint er (PID 1...

Problem with problem section
Hi, I have defined as follows: ------------------------------------------------------------------- \newtheorem{problem}{Problem}[section] --------------------------------------------------------------------------- and I use as: ----------------------------------------------------- \begin{problem} \label{ch6:p2} {\bf {Understanding {\bf XXX} assignment}} Convert the code in problem \ref{ch6:p1} to {\bf XXX} assignment. Fill the table \ref{ch6:p1t}, along with the comments. \end{problem} ------------------------------------------------------------------- What I want is all my figures and table before I start the next problem. With my definitions all my tables and figures goes to some other pages, before next problem section starts. How can I fix this? I don't have this problem in section, subsection and subsubsection. Please help On Nov 16, 1:57=A0pm, Sant <santhosh_h...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I have defined as follows: > ------------------------------------------------------------------- > \newtheorem{problem}{Problem}[section] > -------------------------------------------------------------------------= -- > > and I use as: > > ----------------------------------------------------- > \begin{problem} > \label{ch6:p2} > > {\bf {Understanding {\bf XXX} assignment}} > > Convert the code in problem \ref{ch6:p1} to {\bf XXX} assignment. > Fill the table \ref{ch6:p1t}, along with the comments. > \end{probl...

debugger problem and other problem
Hi all! I gave it another try to upgarde from 1.0.1 to 1.2.1 from CVS (Rev. 6469). My system: Linux Debian Lenny, kernel 2.6.24. Problems: 1. the classical debugger doesn't show the code. First I thought it could be a color problem, but it isn't. Changing the color doesn't help. You can find a screenshot at http://www.apw-wiegand.de/apwlin/debugger.png. As you can see the debugger finds the code file and shows the line number where it actually is, but doesn't show the code. In 1.0.1 the debugger was functioning. 2. I read several times in the newsgroup that others have the...

Problem installing ISE 7.1
Hi, I am having a problem installing Xilinx ISE 7.1. It completed 99% and then it says "The following error was encountered during installation: 2 : An error was detected in the archive. Press retry to try again, otherwise press cancel to exit the installation." It was under an administrator, so I don't know what the problem is. I had version 6.1 before I tried to install 7.1. Has anyone run into this problem before? And how do you fix this? Thanks, Ann ...

Linux: tons of problems XP: one problem
"My friend is a linux lover...Linux gives him tons of problems (he uses PCLOS) and he always talks about how good it feels to fix problems in Linux, yet when his XP install gives him ONE PROBLEM after three years he starts talking shit about microsoft." #9 at http://www.dvorak.org/blog/?p=14453 A perfect description of many of the luser hypocrites that populate the Linux world. Micoshaft fraudster DFS wrote on behalf of half wits from Micoshaft Corporation: > when his XP install gives him ONE PROBLEM after three years he > starts talking shit about microsoft." #9...

1] Problems with compiler 2] Problems with Rhide
Dear Group - Thank you for the help with the environment variable. I forgot to set the variable. I added SET DJGPP=c:\D\DJGPP\DJGPP.ENV, and everything works. However... I respectfully request your advice on the following: 1] I am using my wife's Windows 2000 computer, but booting off a drive that has DOS 7.1 loaded. I am not running a DOS shell off Windows 2000. I wrote the following trivial program, to test if my installation of DJGPP would work with DOS 7.1 #include <stdio.h> int main() { printf("hello world"); } I receive the following message on an at...

yahoo.com.au mail problems problems problems
Hello, in the last month I encountered big problems to read mail from yahoo.com.au server. There is no chance to connect to e-mail /www based server. Having logged to www.yahoo.com.au mail window doesn't open waiting for an image from au.adserver.yahoo.com server is that server dead, making reading mail completely impossible ? Ping says, that server is unreachable. What can I do to make things better as in previous months ? Ple ...

need to compute this problem having problems with how to start this problem help need urgently
Let   U[0; 2theta] be a uniform random variable from the interval [0; 2theta] and let A  Exp(1) be exponentially distributed with mean 1. Assume  and A independent. Compute the mean mX(t) =E[X(t)] and autocorrelation RX(s; t) = E[X(s)X(t)] of the phase-shifted sinusoid.X(t) = A*  cos(t +theta ): State also if X(t) is Wide Sense Stationary (WSS). plot 10 realisations of X(t) plotR(s-t,0)as a function of s-t "pramod kumar" <pramod.kilu@gmail.com> wrote in message <jpapso$44b$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Let   U[0; 2theta] be a uniform random variable from the interval [0; 2theta] and let A  Exp(1) be exponentially distributed with mean 1. Assume  and A independent. Compute the mean mX(t) =E[X(t)] and autocorrelation RX(s; t) = E[X(s)X(t)] of the phase-shifted sinusoid.X(t) = A*  cos(t +theta ): > State also if X(t) is Wide Sense Stationary (WSS). > plot 10 realisations of X(t) > plotR(s-t,0)as a function of s-t So what have you tried? If you have not tried anything, this is a suggestion that you were not paying attention in class. Make an effort. John "pramod kumar" <pramod.kilu@gmail.com> wrote in message <jpapso$44b$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Let   U[0; 2theta] be a uniform random variable from the interval [0; 2theta] and let A  Exp(1) be exponentially distributed with mean 1. Assume  and A independent. Compute the mean mX(t) =E[X(t)] and autocorrelation RX(s; t) = E[X(s)X(t)]...

Re: 1] Problems with compiler 2] Problems with Rhide
--Boundary_(ID_wp3TQEeaer1xycxmVFlYVA) Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT At 10:56 AM 8/31/2007, you wrote: > > I receive the following message on an attempted compile: Can't > > create d/djgpp/bin/tt.o Permission denied (EACCES) > >Does that directory exist? Is it writable? Thank you. >Does that directory exist? Yes Is it writable? Yes Ethan --Boundary_(ID_wp3TQEeaer1xycxmVFlYVA) Content-type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT <html> <body> At 10:56 AM 8/31/2007...

newbie 1.8.7 to 1.9.1 problem
Several scripts that used to work now don't. I had not used ruby or any of these scripts for several months. In the meantime i upgraded vista to windows 7 (clean install) and decided to install 1.9.1 rather than the 1.8.7 i used previously. And now here's the problem i have: f = open("http... webpage = f.read ... dump = webpage.sub(%r{<body.*?>(.*?)... ... # process the rest line-by-line dump.each do |eachline| # this line produces this error: ... :in `block in <main>': undefined method `each' for #<String:0x1f3f620> (NoMethodError) ...

Problem:installing oracle 7.2.3 on unixware 7.1.1 error!!!!!!
I installing the oracle 7.2.3 on unixware 7.1.1 . What I do is following the install manual, ( 1.mount oracle cd-rom on /mnt directory 2.su - oracle oracle>mkdir $ORACLE_HOME/link oracle>/mnt/start.sh oracle>$ORACLE_HOME/link/orainst/orainst when the orainst intsaller ready to install the oracle to UNIX os,the erorr is FILE NOT FOUND..... but have some problems when running the orainst ...

Scanner problem or InDesign problem?
Hello: I should be asking this in some sort of scanner newsgroup, I guess, but you people are the pros, so here goes. I just bought an Epson Perfection 2400 Photo scanner, for use on a Mac running OSX. Not the highest-end scanner, but not a bad machine, according to many of the reviews. Certainly good enough to scan line art. So I scan some line art, saving it as a Mac TIFF with LZW compression. When I put the scan into InDesign, along with the line art are regularly spaced little kind of dotted lines, some sort of artifacts, extending from the right side of the image. What? They appear both on screen, and even worse, they print as well (PS laser printer and inkjet). I open it in Photoshop, zoom way in, and there are no pixels there. So I scan it as an uncompressed TIFF, and these little thingies go away. Tried scanning at different resolutions, same results. Same results if I save as PC TIFF. Nada problema when I place the same file in PageMaker or Quark Xpress. However, I do not wish to use either of these programs. My old el-cheapo Agfa SnapScan scanner works with no problems under these conditions, and InDesign likes its scans. I can take the new scanner back, which is what I will probably do, unless someone has a suggestion of how to solve the problem. I could just leave everything as uncompressed TIFFs, but they are quite a bit larger, and even in the era of monster hard drives, when I have 200+ of these for a project, they do add up. Anyone else experienced an...

MySQL Problem or Browses Problems??
Hi all i have an aplication using MySQL, Clarion 5.5 EE and abc templates. In a Browse when i chance on tabs the records duplicates in the browse, (the records in mySQL are unique), is a problem with MySQL, or is a browse problem ? what i can do?? -- Saludos. Ing. Rafael Sotelo Meza Departamento de Desarrollo Soluciones y Consultoria en Sistemas de Informacion www.solucionesyconsultoria.com Rafael, I have seen this also. I don't know why either but am checking. Robert "Rafael Sotelo" <rafael@solucionesyconsultoria.com> wrote in message news:A921.1069431436.5995@discuss.softvelocity.com... > Hi all > > i have an aplication using MySQL, Clarion 5.5 EE and abc templates. In a > Browse when i chance on tabs the records duplicates in the browse, (the > records in mySQL are unique), is a problem with MySQL, or is a browse > problem ? what i can do?? > > -- > Saludos. > > Ing. Rafael Sotelo Meza > > Departamento de Desarrollo > Soluciones y Consultoria en Sistemas de Informacion > www.solucionesyconsultoria.com > > > > > Read some of my previous questions, herhaps you find something, cause I had the same problems and could solve it... Ravage "Robert Johnson" <johnson_r@sbcglobal.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:sqrvb.11825$_C1.6627@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com... > Rafael, I have seen this also. I don't know why either but am checking. > > Robert > &...

Is this problem an NP
Hi, Could you give me some suggestions on this problem? Thanks for your time and attention first. The problem I am thinking is as follows: Given an undirected graph. Every edge in this graph will be in a specific color. Now I want to find a subset of edges that contains the least kinds of colors. Is it an NP complete problem? Finally thanks a lot for your time and attention once again. Best regards, Helen ...

Problems after Update 6.1 to 7.0 Linux-Vers.
Hello, after updating vom 6.1 to 7.0 (Professional Vers., OS is Linux Suse-Distribution) we have the problem, that in the Edit-Mode LabView is very slow and sometimes use almost 100 % of Processor-Time. The Version 7.0 is multiple times slower than Version 6.1. It is almost impossible to edit the application, because most of the time I am waiting for LabView. Perhaps somebody has an idea to improve the performance. Best regards Georgie > after updating vom 6.1 to 7.0 (Professional Vers., OS is Linux > Suse-Distribution) we have the problem, that in the Edit-Mode LabView > is very slo...

Strange problem: no problem with Linux, when I boot windows 2K network is down...
Guys: This is very strange problem, looklike this problem is not going to leave me for months. I have a computer with Windows2K and Linux. I have Netgear 4-port Switch/Router (connected to DSL modem). If I boot with Linux, everything is OK, I can be on-line, also two of my other computers works fine. If I boot my PC with Win2K, then immediately all computers are down. None of the computer connected to network. I thought some problem with LAN card, so I went for early bird sale on day after Thanksgiving and I got one LinkSys PCI LAN card and one Router and I plugged new LAN card into my machine, then I booted with Windows, same problem. No problem on Linux side, then I changed my Router with new Router, samething. CAN SOME EXPERT SUGGEST ME, WHAT IS HAPPENING with my Win2K machine. But if I bypass Router and connect directly from DSL modem to my Win2K PC, then it is working. Why win2K pc is not working with Router. I have two more XP machines connected top 4-port switch (one is with cable and other one is with 802.11), they are working fine. Can somebody suggest me, how can I fix this. I verified MAC address, all are Unique MAC's. Thanks in advance. Santa wrote: > Guys: > > This is very strange problem, looklike this problem is not going to > leave me for months. I have a computer with Windows2K and Linux. I > have Netgear 4-port Switch/Router (connected to DSL modem). If I boot > with Linux, everything is OK, I can be on-line, also two of my other...

Purify problem or compiler problem?
Hi, I am using sun's CC (c++ compiler) to compile the follow code: #define __REENTRANT #include <stdio.h> #include <pthread.h> void *one(void *dummy); void two(void); void output(void); int main (int argc, char **argv) { pthread_t tid; pthread_create( &tid, NULL, one, NULL ); pthread_join(tid,NULL); } void *one(void *dummy) { output(); two(); return NULL; } void two(void) { output(); } void output(void) { //char string[16468]; //This one purify likes //char string[16469]={0}; //This and greater ...

Purify problem or compiler problem?
Hi, I am using sun's CC (c++ compiler) to compile the follow code: #define __REENTRANT #include <stdio.h> #include <pthread.h> void *one(void *dummy); void two(void); void output(void); int main (int argc, char **argv) { pthread_t tid; pthread_create( &tid, NULL, one, NULL ); pthread_join(tid,NULL); } void *one(void *dummy) { output(); two(); return NULL; } void two(void) { output(); } void output(void) { //char string[16468]; //This one purify likes //char string[16469]={0}; //This and greater makes purify spit BSW's char string[16469]; //This and greater makes purify spit a IPW/R's string[0]='\0'; } This is purify's output: IPW: Invalid pointer write This is occurring while in thread 7: void output() [testmain3.o] void two() [testmain3.o] void*one(void*) [testmain3.o] _thread_start [libthread.so.1] Writing 1 byte to 0x7e5fbbef on the stack of thread 7. Address 0x7e5fbbef is 16473 bytes below frame pointer in function void output(). Thread Summary : 7 threads in existence Thread 0 [main thread] Stack Limit : (0xff3f0000 0xffbf0000), size = 0x800000 Thread 1 Stack Limit : (0x7ef10000 0x7f010000), size = 0x100000 Stack Use : (0x7f00fa30 0x7f00fd54), size = 0x324 Thread 2 Stack Limit : (0x7e652000 0x...

Decision Problem and Optimization Problem
Two questions occurred to me when I studied materials related to Church-Turing thesis. A book say ALL problems are classfied into decision problems or optimization problems. Is it right? If so, how can we prove it? And an optimization problem can be solved by binary searching between a lower bound and a upper bound, if we can solve the corresponding decision problem. But is it ALWAYS possible to know the boundaries? Thanks. Deokhwan Kim wrote: > Two questions occurred to me when I studied materials related to > Church-Turing thesis. > > A book say ALL problems are classfied in...

Web resources about - Linux, ISE 7.1, problems, problems, problems .... - comp.arch.fpga

Puerto Rico Miss Universe Kristhielee Caride stripped of title over 'attitude problem'
Puerto Rico's 2016 Miss Universe contestant has been stripped of her crown after officials said she had an attitude problem.

Zero rates may be the problem stopping inflation
US Federal Reserve voting member James Bullard suggested that zero interest rate policy might be preventing much-needed inflation returning. ...

Things I Didn’t Know Were Problems
Pigeons and tawny crazy ants. Who knew? Here’s something that might be a problem: Would you be alarmed if your smallish freshwater fish tank ...

Despite a "Terror Recruitment Problem", Obama Continues Importing Nearly 1,000 Somalis Each Month
... in Somalia. Others have been convicted of sending material support to overseas terrorist organizations... ...The [radicalization] problem has ...

Casa de Oro residents fight problems in community - CBS News 8 - San Diego, CA News Station - KFMB Channel ...
Concerned residents in Casa de Oro continued their fight against illegal pot shops Thursday as they continue to see several pop up along Campo ...

Alphabet plans analytics platform to help cities solve traffic problems
Sidewalks Labs, a unit of Google parent-company Alphabet, is teaming up with the U.S. Department of Transportation to build a data and analytics ...

Report: Obama Pushes Donors To Back Hillary Despite Authenticity Problems
Report: Obama Pushes Donors To Back Hillary Despite Authenticity Problems

Turkish public says refugees EU’s problem, does not care about deal
Many members of the public consider the ongoing refugee crisis to be a problem for the EU and do not give much importance to a deal between Ankara ...