looking for OLD OLD software

Hello all ...

I know this is an odd request, but i'm looking for some old xilinx software
to program some xilinx xc3000 parts.  If anybody has such software they are
looking to give away/sell (or know where to find) ... let me know.

Thanks and Regards
-Chris

0
Chris
8/19/2005 3:03:50 AM
comp.arch.fpga 18587 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

Open a webcase,

We will support old software if you tell us what you need,

Austin

Chris Beg wrote:

> Hello all ...
>
> I know this is an odd request, but i'm looking for some old xilinx software
> to program some xilinx xc3000 parts.  If anybody has such software they are
> looking to give away/sell (or know where to find) ... let me know.
>
> Thanks and Regards
> -Chris

0
Austin