f



More factory sealed FPGA's with C of C's

I have more FPGA's with C of C's that I can supply below facotry
direct pricing. Small quantities ok. These have all been purchased
thru factrory direct channels and in most cases I can tell you exactly
where they came from. We have aquired these from VMI and SMI programs
that we have with major OEM's and CM's.

Jon E. Hansen
Pyramid Technologies Inc.
jon@pyramidemail.com
www.pyramidtechnologiesinc.com
(949)864-7745 Direct
(949)636-1416 Cell
CERTIFIED ISO 9001:2000

XC5VFX70T-1FF1136C

XC5VFX70T-1FFG1136C

XC5VLX50-1FF676C

XC5VLX330-1FF1760C

XC4VLX100-10FFG1148C

XC2V3000-4FG676C

EP2SGX90EF1152C3N

EP1S40F780C5N

 EP1S60F1020C5

 EP1S80F1020C5N

 EP20K200EQC240-1N

 EP2C20F484C6N

 EP2S60F1020C5N

 XCV600-5FG680I

 XCV600E-8BG432C

EP2C35F484C6N

EP2S180F1020I4

EP2S60F1020C3

EP2S90F780I4N

EP2SGX130GF1508C3N

EP2SGX90FF1508I4

TMS320C6415TGLZ8

XC2V1000-4FG456C

XC2V10005FG456I

XC2V2504FG256C

XC2V40005FF1152C

XC2V60004FF1152C

XC3S15004FGG676C

XC2VP405FF1152I

XC2VP40-5FG676I

0
jon
2/9/2009 11:03:30 PM
comp.arch.fpga 18587 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

4 Replies
961 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 46

I need to ask what a C of C is?  I assume it is a certificate of
something.

Also, what type of FPGA is a TMS320C6415TGLZ8?

Rick

On Feb 9, 6:03=A0pm, jon <j...@pyramidemail.com> wrote:
> I have more FPGA's with C of C's that I can supply below facotry
> direct pricing. Small quantities ok. These have all been purchased
> thru factrory direct channels and in most cases I can tell you exactly
> where they came from. We have aquired these from VMI and SMI programs
> that we have with major OEM's and CM's.
>
> Jon E. Hansen
> Pyramid Technologies Inc.
> j...@pyramidemail.comwww.pyramidtechnologiesinc.com
> (949)864-7745 Direct
> (949)636-1416 Cell
> CERTIFIED ISO 9001:2000
>
> XC5VFX70T-1FF1136C
>
> XC5VFX70T-1FFG1136C
>
> XC5VLX50-1FF676C
>
> XC5VLX330-1FF1760C
>
> XC4VLX100-10FFG1148C
>
> XC2V3000-4FG676C
>
> EP2SGX90EF1152C3N
>
> EP1S40F780C5N
>
> =A0EP1S60F1020C5
>
> =A0EP1S80F1020C5N
>
> =A0EP20K200EQC240-1N
>
> =A0EP2C20F484C6N
>
> =A0EP2S60F1020C5N
>
> =A0XCV600-5FG680I
>
> =A0XCV600E-8BG432C
>
> EP2C35F484C6N
>
> EP2S180F1020I4
>
> EP2S60F1020C3
>
> EP2S90F780I4N
>
> EP2SGX130GF1508C3N
>
> EP2SGX90FF1508I4
>
> TMS320C6415TGLZ8
>
> XC2V1000-4FG456C
>
> XC2V10005FG456I
>
> XC2V2504FG256C
>
> XC2V40005FF1152C
>
> XC2V60004FF1152C
>
> XC3S15004FGG676C
>
> XC2VP405FF1152I
>
> XC2VP40-5FG676I

0
rickman
2/10/2009 7:13:57 AM
On Feb 10, 2:13=A0am, rickman <gnu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I need to ask what a C of C is? =A0I assume it is a certificate of
> something.
>
> Also, what type of FPGA is a TMS320C6415TGLZ8?
>
> Rick

Certificate of Compliance (usually).  The point is who issued
the certificate?  I don't usually get one with my FPGA's from
the direct channels.
0
Gabor
2/10/2009 1:56:59 PM
On Feb 9, 11:13=A0pm, rickman <gnu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I need to ask what a C of C is? =A0I assume it is a certificate of
> something.
>
> Also, what type of FPGA is a TMS320C6415TGLZ8?
>
> Rick
>
> On Feb 9, 6:03=A0pm, jon <j...@pyramidemail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > I have more FPGA's with C of C's that I can supply below facotry
> > direct pricing. Small quantities ok. These have all been purchased
> > thru factrory direct channels and in most cases I can tell you exactly
> > where they came from. We have aquired these from VMI and SMI programs
> > that we have with major OEM's and CM's.
>
> > Jon E. Hansen
> > Pyramid Technologies Inc.
> > j...@pyramidemail.comwww.pyramidtechnologiesinc.com
> > (949)864-7745 Direct
> > (949)636-1416 Cell
> > CERTIFIED ISO 9001:2000
>
> > XC5VFX70T-1FF1136C
>
> > XC5VFX70T-1FFG1136C
>
> > XC5VLX50-1FF676C
>
> > XC5VLX330-1FF1760C
>
> > XC4VLX100-10FFG1148C
>
> > XC2V3000-4FG676C
>
> > EP2SGX90EF1152C3N
>
> > EP1S40F780C5N
>
> > =A0EP1S60F1020C5
>
> > =A0EP1S80F1020C5N
>
> > =A0EP20K200EQC240-1N
>
> > =A0EP2C20F484C6N
>
> > =A0EP2S60F1020C5N
>
> > =A0XCV600-5FG680I
>
> > =A0XCV600E-8BG432C
>
> > EP2C35F484C6N
>
> > EP2S180F1020I4
>
> > EP2S60F1020C3
>
> > EP2S90F780I4N
>
> > EP2SGX130GF1508C3N
>
> > EP2SGX90FF1508I4
>
> > TMS320C6415TGLZ8
>
> > XC2V1000-4FG456C
>
> > XC2V10005FG456I
>
> > XC2V2504FG256C
>
> > XC2V40005FF1152C
>
> > XC2V60004FF1152C
>
> > XC3S15004FGG676C
>
> > XC2VP405FF1152I
>
> > XC2VP40-5FG676I- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Yes it is Certificate of Compliance or Certificate of Conformance.
Distrubution channels offer this with a $25 charge (normally). It is
not always sent. Please let me know if you have an interest in
product. If you email me directly use jon@pyramidemail.com , sometimes
my spam blocker blocks gmail accounts.

Jon E. Hansen
Strategic Sales
Pyramid Technologies Inc.
jon@pyramidemail.com
www.pyramidtechnologiesinc.com
(949)864-7745 Direct

CERTIFIED ISO 9001:2000

0
jon
2/10/2009 11:49:02 PM
On Feb 10, 5:56=A0am, Gabor <ga...@alacron.com> wrote:
> On Feb 10, 2:13=A0am, rickman <gnu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I need to ask what a C of C is? =A0I assume it is a certificate of
> > something.
>
> > Also, what type of FPGA is a TMS320C6415TGLZ8?
>
> > Rick
>
> Certificate of Compliance (usually). =A0The point is who issued
> the certificate? =A0I don't usually get one with my FPGA's from
> the direct channels.

sorry about the TMS320C6415TGLZ8, it is a DSP.
0
jon
2/10/2009 11:50:00 PM
Reply: