Quartus 5.0sp1 -- Error: Unexpected error in JTAG server -- error code 33

I figure I should finally ask about this problem that I've had with
every Quartus version I've used (since pre-4.2): The built-in programmer
in Quartus stops working after a few sessions -- always.  Typically I
get one or two successful programming done (using a Nios Dev kit,
Cyclone ed) before it fails with:

  Info: Started Programmer operation at Mon Jul 11 20:54:11 2005
  Error: Unexpected error in JTAG server -- error code 33
  Error: Operation failed
  Info: Ended Programmer operation at Mon Jul 11 20:54:11 2005

At this point any attempt at programming is futile and will just repeat
the error above.  However, closing the programmer window/tab and
relaunching Tools/Programmer makes it work again for a bit. It's really
kind of annoying, but googling for a solution to the problem didn't turn
up anything.

While we're at it, why isn't the programmer integrated into the build
instead of forcing a manual invokation?

Thanks,
Tommy (fpga at numba-tu.com)

0
Tommy
7/12/2005 4:23:12 AM
comp.arch.fpga 18587 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

"Tommy Thorn" <foobar@nowhere.void> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I figure I should finally ask about this problem that I've had with
> every Quartus version I've used (since pre-4.2): The built-in programmer
> in Quartus stops working after a few sessions -- always.  Typically I
> get one or two successful programming done (using a Nios Dev kit,
> Cyclone ed) before it fails with:
>
>   Info: Started Programmer operation at Mon Jul 11 20:54:11 2005
>   Error: Unexpected error in JTAG server -- error code 33
>   Error: Operation failed
>   Info: Ended Programmer operation at Mon Jul 11 20:54:11 2005
>
> At this point any attempt at programming is futile and will just repeat
> the error above.  However, closing the programmer window/tab and
> relaunching Tools/Programmer makes it work again for a bit. It's really
> kind of annoying, but googling for a solution to the problem didn't turn
> up anything.
>
> While we're at it, why isn't the programmer integrated into the build
> instead of forcing a manual invokation?
>
> Thanks,
> Tommy (fpga at numba-tu.com)

this due the quartus tools are organized

programmer is separate application, but actual programming is done by
jtagserver which again runs as separate application/process

the error 33 simple means that programmer application can not talk to
jtagserver anymore, as example the jtagserver may be stalled or terminated
because of internal software error.

in your case the relaunch of the progtrammer fixes the problem i would say
the jtagserver died and self terminated, you can look in task manager if it
is still alive

but no matter what my guess is that the error 33 is FATAL and you can not do
anything excpet waiting for service pack

Antti

0
Antti

Server 5.5
Hello group, Is it possible to run Server 5.5 on my pc which operates on Win XP? I will use FMP6 on the same computer. I want to be the server if it is possible as we do not have a dedicated server but I need the database to run nice and fast which it does not on peer to peer. Thanks for any advice. Toni ToniM <eshopstall@optusnet.com.au> wrote: > Hello group, > > Is it possible to run Server 5.5 on my pc which operates on Win XP? I > will use FMP6 on the same computer. I want to be the server if it is > possible as we do not have a dedicated server but I need th...

FileMaker Server 5.5 and Mac OS X Server 10.4?
Is FileMaker Server 5.5 compatible with Mac OS X Server 10.4? On 2005-09-02 20:12:20 -0400, "John Cradock" <kananga@gmail.com> said: > Is FileMaker Server 5.5 compatible with Mac OS X Server 10.4? Yes it is. I am currently running FMS 5.5 on an xserve. Thanks for your reply. I actually ended up speaking with FileMaker about this, and they say that FileMaker Server 5.5 is not officially supported on Mac OS X Server 10.3 or 10.4, but that there are many more problems running it on 10.4 Server than 10.3. Apparently most people running it on 10.3 don't have too many p...

Installing AIX 5.1, 5.2 and 5.3 on a single server
Hi all, Is there any way to install different versions of AIX (from 5.1 to 5.3) on a single server? And to make them work simultaneously? I heard of LPAR but I am not sure it is possible to do such a thing with this feature... Thx for your help in advance. Regards The_Nail wrote: > Hi all, > > Is there any way to install different versions of AIX (from 5.1 to > 5.3) on a single server? And to make them work simultaneously? > I heard of LPAR but I am not sure it is possible to do such a thing > with this feature... > > > Thx for your help in advance. > Regar...

Server to server = Server client to server?
For a server to server connection, is the connecting server considered as a client of the accepting server or is it not? I have the following classes: Connection <--- base class of the following two ClientConnection <--- client ServerConnection <--- server ServerClientConnection <--- server as a client of another server. But then I came across something that states "A client is anything connected to a server that is not another client". Comments please... Just remember! Server ( programm ) is always listening a connections!!! - wrote: &g...

No_connection_to_QM with reason code 2103 using WAS 5.0 server
Hello! Trying to register a JMS resource in WAS 5 to connect to MQSeries on Linux. When ListenerPort starts an error occur while establishing a connection to the MQSeries with reason code 2103. Does anyone know how to resolve this problem? Thank you. The simplest way is to shut down internal JMS Server! -- � ���������, �������� �������. crane2002@mail.ru "Alexey J.1001958768" <crane@quorum.ru> wrote in message news:cmafvr$8r1$1@slim.sovintel.ru... > Hello! > > Trying to register a JMS resource in WAS 5 to connect to MQSeries on Linux. > When ListenerPort ...

SN#23067 MySQL Server 5.1.46 and MySQL 5.5.4
SYSTEM NEWS FOR SUN USERS Vol 146 Issue 4 2010-04-29 Article 23067 from section "MySQL" Recommended for Production Systems and Development Environments, Respectively MySQL Community Edition is a freely downloadable version of the open source database that is supported by an active community of open source developers and enthusiasts, and now owned by Oracle. The latest general availability edition is 5.1.46 with 5.1.47 in the works. MySQL 5.5 is currently under development and is offered in a beta version. Details at http://sun....

Maya & RenderMan Artist Tools 5.5 / Pro Server 11.5
Hello, I'm considering purchasing RenderMan Artist Tools 5.5 and Pro Server 11.5, but I'd like to know a few things: 1) What is the minimum amount of RAM required to run RenderMan Artist Tools and Pro Server together with Maya 4.5? (I've got a desktop PC with 1 Gig of RAM running Windows XP.) 2) Has anyone purchased maintenance for each of these products? What are the benefits of purchasing maintenance? 3) How would you rate the documentation/online help that comes with these products? 4) How well do the RenderMan products accommodate animators who aren't ...

Building ACE 5.5 On Sparc Arch. Solaris 5.10 with Gnu Tools
I am trying to built ACE 5.5 on Solaris 5.10 with Sparc Arch. using GNU tools ( gcc 3.3.2, gmake 3.80 ). I could not see such a configuration on ACE+TAO+CIAO daily build scoreboard nor a special notice anywhere for such a configuration. Currently is such a build configuration possible? Thanks in advance. ...

ICMP Type:5, Code:5
Hi guys, In the security log of my router I see many times: **ICMP Redirect from WAN** 80.28.250.121->>82.50.3.133, Type:5, Code:5 (82.50.3.133 was my dinamic IP) I found info about codes 0 to 3 here http://www.iana.org/assignments/icmp-parameters but nothing about code 5. My router seems to go to "sleep mode" after few hours of work, nothig can pass through it and I must reset it (or to disable firewall) to make it work again. I can only ping but nothing else (no emule connection, no web, no mail, no news ...) May this attack (and this message) be the cause of my problem ? The router is a "GetNet Wireless AP Router", same as BR6104WB by Edimax. Thanks In message <UgFoc.247831$rM4.10580678@news4.tin.it>, jFk_2 <spam_your_sister@aol.com> writes >Hi guys, > >In the security log of my router I see many times: > >**ICMP Redirect from WAN** 80.28.250.121->>82.50.3.133, Type:5, Code:5 >(82.50.3.133 was my dinamic IP) > >I found info about codes 0 to 3 here >http://www.iana.org/assignments/icmp-parameters but nothing about code 5. > >My router seems to go to "sleep mode" after few hours of work, nothig can >pass through it and I must reset it (or to disable firewall) to make it >work again. >I can only ping but nothing else (no emule connection, no web, no mail, no >news ...) > >May this attack (and this message) be the cause of my problem ? > >The router is ...

Problem with 5.5 Server Setup
Our system admin recently had to change servers from Windows NT to Windows 2003. However, since moving our databases over to a folder called Fmpro on our new server I cannot see anything in it using Remote Admin. I'm trying to find a FMPro server manual in his office, however, any quick responses that could help alleviate this problem as to why I cannot see any of our files soon would be greatly appreciated. Basic setup: Windows 2003 FMServer 5.5 /{new_server}/Fmpro/{all our FMPro databases} Thank you for the assistance. - Teresa K. After getting directly on the server discovered ...

Clarion 5.5 and Printer Codes
Hello, Has anyone tried to print printer control codes from a Clarion Report. I just cannot get it to work. I have the need to print to an Okidata ML320. Thanks, Ron "RonC" <roncook@iname.com> wrote in message news:A921.1067462715.1598@discuss.softvelocity.com... > Has anyone tried to print printer control codes from a Clarion Report. I > just cannot get it to work. > > I have the need to print to an Okidata ML320. > Have you tried using the Generic/Text printer driver instead of the Oki driver? -- Brad Kunkel Integrated Business, Inc. I have s...

FM Server 5.5 performance
We have recently started having performance trouble with our Filemaker Server, and I'm having trouble coming up with a solution. I was hoping someone here could point me in the right direction. Symptoms include FMP6 becoming unresponsive on client computers for 10-20 seconds while switching records, performing finds, and selecting drop-down lists. FMS is installed on a VM running Windows Server 2003. 2.53GHz, 2.42GB RAM, ample disk space. FMS usage report after 2 hours of uptime: (current,average,peak) Cache hit% = 100,100,100 Cache Unsaved% = 0,0,1 Disk KB/sec=0,0,125 Files=62,62,62 G...

Cannot Reinstall FM Server 5.5
Profile: Win2000, Filemaker Server 5.5 Tried to uninstall FMS off the C: drive and reinstall it on the D: drive. ERROR: "The configuration data for this product is corrupt. Contact your support personnel" BackGround: "File missing" error during unistall. (Found out later there was a patch to correct this problem). Then did a "no-no" and tried to uninstall manually. They deleted all the files in the filemaker folder and cleaned the registry of all references to FM Server. Tried to reinstall on the D: drive and received the following error "The config...

FileMaker 5.5 Server MSI
I have recently had installed Filemaker 5.5 installed on a windows 2003 server however my client has decided to go with SQL for one reason or another. I have gone to uninstall but get the message that a DLL is missing etc. Have obtained the fix from filemaker to rectify this however when it goes through the process it asks for the lcoation of the msi file. This I have not got as a third party company installed it and they have the file and since communications broke down with them, I have little chance of getting it from them. Has anyone got any ideas as all I want to do is uninstall the 5.5...

named.exe terminated unexpectedly in Bind 9.5.0 for Windows 2000 server
This is a multipart message in MIME format. --=_alternative 003BF6DA652576CB_= Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Dear All, We are using ISC Bind 9.5.0 in Windows 2000 server with SP4 environment for one of our DNS. After installation initially it was working fine but last few days in a interval of 48 hours (approx) ISC Bind service terminated unexpectedly. After observing the system log I found the below mentioned error/warning messages: "Application Popup: named.exe -Application error: The exception unknown software exception (0xc0000017) o...

Re: [tao-users] Problem calling server on VxWorks 5.5 XScale #2 #5
Yep, that where to only two. Just have a look at the Changelog of the cvs version and see if more things where fixed after 1.3.3 release. I know things have been done but don't remember from head at this moment. "Lacy Terry (BNS USA)" <terry.lacy@thomson.net> wrote in message news:<CF37A16E46372247B0D74A94D9B11B8CA72B08@slcbsmail02.am.thmulti.com>... > > > -----Original Message----- > > From: Johnny Willemsen [mailto:jwillemsen@remedy.nl] > > Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 11:43 PM > > To: tao-users@cs.wustl.edu > > Subject: Re: [t...

Re: [ace-users] Building ACE 5.5 On Sparc Arch. Solaris 5.10

delphi 5.5 app w/ sybase ASE 12.5.1 on Windows 2003 Server
Hello, I'm running a vendor application written in delphi 5.5 that talks to a sybase DB on ASE 12.5.1 on a windows 2003 server. I'm running into an issue where my app closes immediately whenever i try to commit data to the db. My question is the following is there any known issue between the above versions of delphi and sybase where the above behavior is exhibited? I can query the database using the application w/o a problem and i've writen a php script that writes to the same db using odbc w/o a problem either. I don't see any event viewer errors on windows, and ...

An unexpected visit_decref assertion fail (code works under python 2.4, doesn't under 2.5)
Hello, I'm running into a very odd problem here with a Python module (written in C). The following code works fine when built against and loaded into Python 2.4, but fails when built against and loaded into Python 2.5.1: klass = PyClass_New(bases, classDict, className); if (klass && methods) { /* add methods to class */ for (def = methods; def->ml_name != NULL; def++) { printf( "IlmPyClass: %d, def = %s\n", __LINE__, def- >ml_name ); PyObject *func = IlmPyClass_NewFunction(def); if (!func) { Py_XDECREF(klass); return NUL...

Wasatch Softrip V4.5 DC052003 [3 CDs], Windows Server 2003, OFFICE SYSTEM PROFESSIONAL V2003 - MICROSOFT [5 CDs], vs.net 2003 [10 CDs], LIVE COMMUNICATIONS SERVER 2003 STANDARD *ENGLISH*
Wasatch Softrip V4.5 DC052003 [3 CDs], Windows Server 2003, OFFICE SYSTEM PROFESSIONAL V2003 - MICROSOFT [5 CDs], vs.net 2003 [10 CDs], LIVE COMMUNICATIONS SERVER 2003 STANDARD *ENGLISH* - MICROSOFT, IBM Everyplace Mobile Device Enterprise Toolkit v2.0 WS, AutoRoute 2004 [2 CDs], MapPoint Europe 2004 [2 CDs], DVD 01 Microsoft Encarta Reference Library Plus DVD 2004, Paloalto Business Plan Pro 2004, Peachtree First Accounting 2004, for more .nfo, please send e-mail -> tel2003@pathfinder.gr, tel2003@popmail.com, msteve@otenet.gr, and for the complete list of 12,000 PC tutorials, for 300 Medical CDs and DVDs, and 400 MAC tutorials ...

Re: [ace-users] Building ACE 5.5 On Sparc Arch. Solaris 5.10 with Gnu Tools
Hi, That should not be a problem, but I would recommend that yu upgrade to ACE 5.5.2. Regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT Postbus 101 2650 AC Berkel en Rodenrijs The Netherlands www.theaceorb.nl / www.remedy.nl <mkardahan@gmail.com> wrote in message news:<1157094906.437957.114420@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>... > I am trying to built ACE 5.5 on Solaris 5.10 with Sparc Arch. using GNU > tools ( gcc 3.3.2, gmake 3.80 ). > > I could not see such a configuration on ACE+TAO+CIAO daily build > scoreboard nor a special notice anywhere for such a configuration. > > Currently is such a build configuration possible? > > Thanks in advance. > ...

Need to take mksysb backup of AIX 5.2 & 5.1 on AIX 5.1 Server.
Hi All Need docmented notes of step by step installing NIM Server on AIX 5.1 Server. Send me also documented notes on installing the NIM client for Aix 5.2 & 5.1. You can send the docs to prsanwal@gmail.com mail account. Awaiting your quick response. Warm Regards Prateek S How about go search IBM's web site and use the man pages... then if you get stuck, come back here and ask for help... We're not here to do your job for you. seriously! jeez prateek... have a little tact man! you want us to find you a bunch of documentation and mail it to you? and quickly? come on dude... ...

Filemaker pro 5.5 installation code
How is filemaker pro using the installation code? I just receive a new installation code and my boss ask me to modify the installation package. Actually, we are running our installation from a batch file by using: msiexec /I "Sources\FileMaker Pro 5.5.msi" INSTALLDIR="C:\Program Files\FileMaker Pro 5.5" /q I see nothing to change for the installation code. Is this code use only for the installation process or for rights management? Fran�ois Racine There is a file on the installation disk in the 'Files' folder called "FileMaker Pro 5.5.PDF" It is no...

FM Server 5.5 & Firewall
Hello, I have FM Server 5.5 sitting on my company network, and would like to be able to connect to it from home. Between the company network and the internet is an Intertex IX66 ADSL Router, and we've got a fixed IP here. So what I've done is add port redirections on the Security section of the router to send TCP Outside Port 5003 to 192.168.0.104 (the LAN IP address of our FM Server), and the same with UDP. I then go into my FileMaker client (also v5.5) and try and connect to my company's fixed IP, but nothing appears in the file list. Any help would be much appreciated! TIA...

Palette Manipulations Code Addendum 5 of 5
\ ---[ Code Addendum 5 of 5 ]-------------------------[12/29/2006]--- \ \ Palette Manipulations \ \ by Timothy Trussell \ \ =================================================================== \ Save as: treedata.4th base @ hex create TreesPCX[] 0C8 , \ Height of the image (in lines) 0FF C, 000 C, 0FF C, 000 C, 0FF C, 000 C, 0FF C, 000 C, 0FF C, 000 C, 0C5 C, 000 C, 0FF C, 000 C, 0FF C, 000 C, 0FF C, 000 C, 0FF C, 000 C, 0FF C, 000 C, 0C5 C, 000 C, 0FF C, 000 C, 0FF C, 000 C, 0FF C, 000 C, 0FF C, 000 C, 0FF C, 000 C, 0C5 C, 000 C, 0FF C, 000 C, 0FF C,...

Web resources about - Quartus 5.0sp1 -- Error: Unexpected error in JTAG server -- error code 33 - comp.arch.fpga

Unexpected (Heroes) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... secondary sources about the topic. If notability cannot be established, the article is likely to be merged , redirected , or deleted . " Unexpected ...

“THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY” AND “THE HOBBIT: THERE AND BACK AGAIN” ARE ANNOUNCED AS TITLES ...
"THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY" AND "THE HOBBIT: THERE AND BACK AGAIN" ARE ANNOUNCED AS TITLES OF PETER JACKSON'S EPIC TWO-FILM ADAPTATION ...

3 Unexpected Consequences of a Great Office Culture
... a great startup culture. While some companies scale up perks and build culture to recruit or retain or just to get on a list, we did 3 Unexpected ...

An Unexpected Summer Shower
Old Town Alexandria, Virginia, 2013 From my series, 2013: Quarter 2. Facebook - Tumblr - Twitter

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - Official TV Spot 2 [HD] - YouTube
BILBO! SHARE ME on TWITTER! http://bit.ly/Snm9EQ The second official TV Spot for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. A curious Hobbit, Bilbo Baggins, ...

Ballet in Egypt enjoying an unexpected resurgence
The Cairo Ballet Company languished in the doldrums after Anwar Sadat severed ties with the Soviet Union four decades ago, but has enjoyed an ...

An unexpected nomination puts make-up artist in Oscar's sights
WHEN it comes to award ceremonies, Rick Findlater is usually back at a hotel making stars look their best.

Six unexpected graphs from the RBA’s latest report
China needs more hospital beds, the elderly are hoarding cash in their wallets and overall households are spending less and saving more.

Unexpected celeb hook-ups and break-ups
Here are some of the year’s most notable couplings and uncouplings…

Neala Johnson's review of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
IT'S great to be back in Middle-earth. There may be a great darkness descending on the forests, but the weather is always fine in Hobbiton.