US-CA-Fremont Fibre Channel SW Engineer

Please respond to:
johalstaffing AT yahoo DOT com

We're the leading provider of Utility Storage, a simple, efficient and
scalable tiered-storage array for utility computing that lets customers
serve more with less. Our Utility Storage can cut an organization's
Total Cost of Data by 50%. Capacity purchases and related costs can be
cut up to 75% while storage administration and associated expenses can
be reduced up to 90%

Term: Full-time
Location: Fremont, CA
Software Engineer (Driver Development)

You will be responsible for designing, developing and enhancing Fibre
Channel, iSCSI and SCSI initiator and target drivers and providing OS
support for our high-end Utility Storage Server products. Outside the
company, you may interact with Fibre Channel and iSCSI card suppliers
such as QLogic, LSI Logic etc. Understanding the Linux driver model and
the various Fibre Channel and iSCSI cards will be your initial
challenge.

Requirements:

BSCS/EE or equivalent and 4+ years experience in driver development
Good commercial experience with UNIX Kernel
Excellent C/C++ programming skills
Experience with UNIX drivers
FC driver experience
Preferred:

MSCS/EE
Fibre Channel and/or iSCSI driver experience
Multi-pathing driver experience
Experience with volume management
Linux driver experience

0
Johal
7/17/2006 5:51:16 PM
comp.arch.storage 2442 articles. 0 followers. howachen (521) is leader. Post Follow