Windows 2003 failover driver for IBM DS4300 Turbo (HP servers)

I need to connect a Windows 2003 cluster (HP servers) to a DS4300 Turbo
storage, but haven't been able to find the necessary utilities and drivers
for failover on the IBM website. The closest I get is RDAC for LINUX.

Are those not publicly available?

What is the best setup for this, and how do I get my hands on the files?
Would MS MPIO do the trick?

Thanks,
Ole Thomsen

0
Ole
6/21/2006 4:49:53 AM
comp.arch.storage 2442 articles. 0 followers. howachen (521) is leader. Post Follow

I know that you can get the RDAC driver from the storage manager
installer.  Download the IBM Storage Manager and in the options for the
install you can choose to install the RDAC component.  This makes the
disks seen show up as virtual disks and you'll see the RDAC driver
installed in Device Manager.

0
Viper
6/21/2006 12:23:51 PM
"Viper" <rtiebout@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I know that you can get the RDAC driver from the storage manager
> installer.  Download the IBM Storage Manager and in the options for the
> install you can choose to install the RDAC component.  This makes the
> disks seen show up as virtual disks and you'll see the RDAC driver
> installed in Device Manager.

I imagined that could be possible, so I already did try to download the
Storage Manager and start the installer on my laptop.

There were no option for RDAC, but I guess it's because there is no HBA
present?

I will try your suggestion as soon as I get my hands on the servers.

Thanks,
Ole Thomsen

0
Ole