DSP to DSP Synchronizer

Hi! I am working on implementing a DSP to DSP synchronizer on the
TMS320C6701 using 16-QAM. I have already built and implemented the
transmitter but I am running late on time and having troubles with the
receiver. Can anyone help me out with algorithm, code, or material please?
Thank you very much in advance.

0
Texas
3/2/2004 6:06:29 AM
comp.arch 7611 articles. 0 followers. carchreader (32) is leader. Post Follow

"Texas Longhorns" <OUSucks@hotmail.com> writes:

> Hi! I am working on implementing a DSP to DSP synchronizer on the
> TMS320C6701 using 16-QAM. I have already built and implemented the
> transmitter but I am running late on time and having troubles with
> the receiver. Can anyone help me out with algorithm, code, or
> material please?  Thank you very much in advance.

Get a copy of Digital Communications by Proakis.

Chris
--
Chris Eilbeck                         mailto:chris@yordas.demon.co.uk
0

DSP t DSP Synchronization
What would be the easiest way to synchronize two DSPs using the TI 'C6701 programmable digital signal processor. Would it be easier to send a sinusoid from the transmitter end to the receiver and aknowledgement from the receiver to the transmitter or use a stream of known bits? Any help with algorithm, code or ideas would be appreciated. Thank you. I solved the same problem. Sinusoid did help but I used 5/6 frames for synchronization. Like Sinusoid+silence+silence+sinusoid+.. You can also use the more robust technique of known bits but it will increase ur processing during listening...

Dsp and Dsp programble name
Hi i want to DSP name and dsp programble neam to work on it by matlab and also i want to ask if i want' any programe more than matlab or matlab is enouth for me to create every thing thanks "mahmoud " <alrazyreturn@live.com> wrote in message <iahfc9$dho$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hi i want to DSP name and dsp programble neam to work on it by matlab > and also i want to ask if i want' any programe more than matlab or matlab is enouth for me to create every thing > thanks Hi Mahmoud, Can you please try and rewrite your post. It is clear to...

Dsp
To do well dsp what areas of math I must know well, and also what dsp starter kit for learning you would recommend me? Dave Dave wrote: > To do well dsp what areas of math I must know well, and also what dsp > starter kit for learning you would recommend me? > > Dave > Try this page: www.dspguru.com And check out the beginner books section. Rick Lyons' book is an excellent place to start. R I recommend following Math area: Probability , statistics, random theory DSP kit: ADSP 2181, SHARC, TMS 320C54xx ArunKumar "Dave" <davecle@SoftHome.net> wr...

DSP
Please Give me outline of doing a project of dsp processor design. On 21 Feb 2006 02:45:18 -0800, "SaHiD" <sahi.cse@gmail.com> wrote: >Please Give me outline of doing a project of dsp processor design. 1) Pick an application that needs DSP. i.e. Radar with beam forming 2) Write a project specification. i.e. 500 page MS-Word document 3) Extract the DSP part of the project. i.e. Do beam forming 4) Select a DSP chip. i.e. TMS320CV5416 from Texas Instruments 5) Download the free eval version of their software 6) Do the project 7) Learn to write newsgroup posts with suff...

DSP using a non DSP processor
My requirement is to use a moderate controller (Non DSP) and take analog sinusoidal signals (half second cycle 50 hz) , take their samples, do a Fourier transform to remove harmonics and then multiply them to find instantaneous power. Then do a Low Power Filtering operation on this power signal. Is it possible? has anyone implemented anything similar or am I being too ambitious? please post your comments about its feasibility. Thanks, Rohan Rohan wrote: > My requirement is to use a moderate controller (Non DSP) and take > analog sinusoidal signals (half second cycle 50 hz) , take the...

/dev/dsp... how to target different dsp ?
i'm using xmms... and after doing a cvsup/rebuild from (8.0-release) to: FreeBSD elhdt.hoe 8.1-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 8.1-PRERELEASE #3: Sat Jun 12 15:39:04 PDT 2010 root@elhdt:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC i386 xmms nolonger works... and i think that problem is that 8.1-pre- release can now see additional sound devices that weren't seen before... my problem, is how do i get xmms working again (i think, rebind the /dev/dsp device?) how to bind /dev/dsp to a different beast.... elhdt# ls -l /dev/dsp crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 0, 117 Jun 18 13:07 /dev/dsp elhdt...

Which DSP vendor has the best DSP architecture and why?
There are 4 major supplier of general purpose DSPs; Agere, TI, Analog Devices and Motorola. Which DSP vendor has the best DSP architecture(s), DSPs, tools, support and why? Thanks.........dp On 19 Dec 2003 19:25:35 -0800, petkevich@yahoo.com (dp) wrote: >There are 4 major supplier of general purpose DSPs; Agere, TI, Analog >Devices and Motorola. Which DSP vendor has the best DSP >architecture(s), DSPs, tools, support and why? > >Thanks.........dp Your question tickled me. It's like asking, "Who makes the best gasoline-powered vehicle, who has the best maintenan...

DSP Group TeakLite DSP Board
I've pulled a DSP Group Teak Lite DSP development board out of the bin at work. It's about 3-4 years old. Their web site asks you to login before you can look at docs an support S/W etc. Does anyone have an old support login for this site? Cheers, Alfie. ...

about DSP
Can anyone tell me about the application of DSP in telecommunication? Do you have any technology involved? Thanks <laura_pretty05@yahoo.com.hk> wrote in message news:1142355397.631224.60760@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Can anyone tell me about the application of DSP in telecommunication? Yes - it's used all over the place in telecom. Any time you have discrete signals (digitized signals) and they undergo any sort of processing - that's DSP...and there's plenty of that in telecommunication. > Do you have any technology involved? Thanks What do you mean? Clearly...

which DSP?
Hello, I have a Yakumo Hypersound 128 MP3-Player and would like to modify the firmware. Can anybody tell we, which DSP is used? Thank you in advance, Daniel ...

DSP@
DSP@ fetches the address of the top of stack, and places it on the stack. In doing so, of course, a new stack entry has to be created. So, which address goes on the stack? The previous one (before the new stack entry) or the new one? Currently, my code uses the new address: INCT R4 - create new stack entry MOV R4,*R4 - place address of stack pointer in top stack entry Mark. Op Mon, 13 Apr 2009 10:58:16 -0700 (PDT) schreef MarkWills: > DSP@ fetches the address of the top of stack, and places it on the > stack. > > In doing so, of course, a new stack entry has to be created. ...

Fixed Point DSP Vs Floating Point DSP
Hi, I searched the internet to find out the difference between a fixed point & a floating point DSP. To my surprise, I did not find a well defined difference. Plz, can anyone differentiate between the two so that a layman can also understand ? Thanx in advance... Sandeep Chikkerur wrote: > > Hi, > > I searched the internet to find out the difference between a fixed > point & a floating point DSP. > To my surprise, I did not find a well defined difference. > > Plz, can anyone differentiate between the two so that a layman can > also understand ...

dsp.SignalSource not found (dsp System Toolbox is available)
Hi, I'm trying to run the code available here: http://www.mathworks.com/help/dsp/ref/dsp.cicdecimatorclass.html I keep on getting the error : Undefined variable "dsp" or class "dsp.SignalSource". I have dsp System Toolbox Version 8.2 , and I can use other objects inside the DSP package but not SignalSource. Any idea why? Thanks in advance "H Hachem" <hhachem00@gmail.com> wrote in message <kg0mvb$p2b$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Hi, > > I'm trying to run the code available here: http://www.mathworks.com/help/dsp/ref/...

Web resources about - DSP to DSP Synchronizer - comp.arch

Browser synchronizer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A browser synchronizer is a tool or an extension which allows users to keep their web browser configured in the same way on different computers ...

Structural Synchronizer View on the App Store on iTunes
Get Structural Synchronizer View on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Google, Microsoft E-Mail Synchronizer Cemaphore Acquired
Cemaphore Systems, which makes software to help customers migrate their e-mail, calendar and contact data from Microsoft to Google, or vice versa, ...

Preview: 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT and Coupe
Hyundai's Elantra Touring was a pretty good junior interpretation of the Euro-centric sports wagon.

厂商ZARLINK的器件列表
提供国内最全面的电子元器件IC datasheet,集成电路PDF资料的查询和下载服务

Alloys
Call on Accurate Specialtiesexperienced engineering and sales team to help determine which alloy and casttype best suits your application. UNS# ...

Organize, Extract, Shorten And Share Links Using FCorp Link Manager
FCorp Link Manager is a powerful application that allows you to organize URLs in accordance with customized categories, search them instantly, ...

FS Family - AJA Video Systems
Serial Digital Video Interface and Conversion

Google releases Browser Sync
Google has just given the world the best reason to use Firefox yet: a " Browser Sync " extension that synchronises your bookmarks, cookies, passwords, ...