Quantum computers could lead to computational warfare

Given a quantum computer large and powerfull enough, all possible enemy movements/operations/attacks/tactics/strategies could be computed, even pre-computed.

Once the setup and some information of the enemy is known a quantum computer could calculate which counter is best.

Aliens could also already have such a device and could predict/calculate all our possible counters ! ;) :)
0
skybuck2000
12/19/2016 2:14:07 PM
comp.arch 7611 articles. 0 followers. carchreader (32) is leader. Post Follow

On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 8:14:10 AM UTC-6, skybu...@hotmail.com wrote:

> Once the setup and some information of the enemy is known a quantum computer could calculate which counter is best.
>
> Aliens could also already have such a device and could predict/calculate all our possible counters ! ;) :)

To the sky-idiot-flying-into-a-building-head-first:

Aliens already have them and have already decided not letting us know they are there is the best counter.
0
MitchAlsup
12/19/2016 5:29:47 PM
> Aliens already have them and have already decided not letting us know they are there is the best counter.

Well that would assume the aliens are cowards and like to hide themselfes.

Do you hide yourself and all your hard work ?

I think from a psychological level it might make more sense for them to show their superiority ! LOL.

0
skybuck2000