[ANN] GoodPage 1.0 - New HTML editor for Mac OS X

Our company has released the first version of GoodPage,
<http://www.goodpage.info>, a graphical HTML/CSS (Cascading Style
Sheets) authoring tool for Mac OS X.

Brief description of the program is below, and detailed feature list and
screenshots are available on the web site http://www.goodpage.info.

Thanks,

---
Izidor Jerebic
GoodPage team
http://www.goodpage.info
---

The program offers code, structure, and browser (via Apple's WebKit)
views of your document; can present the different views simultaneously;
and allows WYSIWYG selection and navigation between views. GoodPage
provides site management via FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, or any mounted folder
(such as a .Mac iDisk). It can display the differences between the
remote site and your local copy and update the remote site with either
all or only select files. On the code side, GoodPage supports all HTML
and XHTML versions, and it has integrated HTML and CSS validation, so
you can be sure your code is correct.

GoodPage requires Mac OS X 10.3 or later. The cost for one copy is 149
USD. Free 30-day trial is available for download.
0
Izidor
3/22/2005 1:09:04 PM
comp.authoring.html 7078 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

In article <ZNU%d.10711$F6.2088621@news.siol.net>,
 Izidor Jerebic <nobody@nobody.com> wrote:

Yawn!  Another Slovenian HTML editor trying to fill the space taking by
WebDesign, Freeway, and the free Nvu.  Except these guys priced it at
$149 in a BBEdit-wannabe move (it's worth maybe $20 tops) and they
cluelessly spamvertised their product which will never sell it to anyone.

They need to fire their marketing person with extreme prejudice.

--
DeeDee, don't press that button!  DeeDee!  NO!  Dee...

0
Michael