HELP HELP HELP

Hi! All,
I am an Interactive Media Designer and know very less about asp but the
basic concept behind. I got to make an online test(Exam)
in asp which has a login (frm access database) panel.

Can any one direct me to a free source so that I can simply pick the
project and customize it.

Thnaks in Advance

Raj.Design

0
raj_design
3/28/2005 10:55:06 AM
comp.authoring.html 7078 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

In article <1112007306.454441.207430@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
raj.design@gmail.com enlightened us with...
> Hi! All,
> I am an Interactive Media Designer and know very less about asp but the
> basic concept behind. I got to make an online test(Exam)
> in asp which has a login (frm access database) panel.
>
> Can any one direct me to a free source so that I can simply pick the
> project and customize it.

Classic or .NET?

~kaeli~
A bicycle can't stand on its own because it is two tired.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

0
kaeli
3/28/2005 1:45:04 PM
Hi! Kaeli,
Please tell me Classic ones.

Thanks Kaeli.

Raj

0
raj_design
3/28/2005 1:59:02 PM
In article <1112018342.576415.230250@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
raj.design@gmail.com enlightened us with...
> Hi! Kaeli,
> Please tell me Classic ones.

First, clarify what you meant by this:

> I got to make an online test(Exam)
> in asp which has a login (frm access database) panel.

What do you mean by "login panel"?
You want users to log in to a database?
You want the application to log into a DB?
Users login to application, application checks database for valid uid/passwd?

Or...?

What it is exactly that you don't know how to do? Connect to a database
specifically or ASP in general?
I will assume you're using vbscript unless you specify jscript. Vbscript is
more commonly used in Classic ASP than jscript.

If you are new to ASP, this is a GREAT site.
http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/
I usually find how to do what I need to do there or by searching Google.

Note that this discussion is highly OT in this group and has been marked as
such in the subject. A more appropriate group would be one of the ASP groups
on msnews server, but you appear to be posting from Google and my work
newsserver is limited, so I didn't set follow-up headers. You might want to
go post over there, though, for future reference.

Here are the ASP groups at Google, mirrored from msnews server, I assume.
http://groups-beta.google.com/groups/dir?sel=33607780

~kaeli~
User: The word computer professionals use when they mean
'idiot'.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

0