<a style="text-decoration: none;" name="souhaits"></a>

Probably trivial

I am trying to separate   A:hash  from A:link attribute.

Thanks.
--

X tr�me newbe
masm32

0
Jean
8/3/2005 12:21:17 PM
comp.authoring.stylesheets 8158 articles. 0 followers. mdmoura (161) is leader. Post Follow

Jean Pierre Daviau wrote:

> Probably trivial
>

> I am trying to separate   A:hash  from A:link attribute.

I don�t understand you. But the thread "re links and anchors", which
started less than four hours ago, might be helpful.
--
Johannes Koch
                             (Te Deum, 4th cent.)

Thanks
"Johannes Koch" <koch@w3development.de> a �crit dans le message de news:
42f0b7d4$0$2693$892e7fe2@authen.white.readfreenews.net...
| Jean Pierre Daviau wrote:
|
| > Probably trivial
| >

| > I am trying to separate   A:hash  from A:link attribute.
|
| I don�t understand you. But the thread "re links and anchors", which
| started less than four hours ago, might be helpful.
| --
| Johannes Koch
| In te domine speravi; non confundar in aeternum.
|                             (Te Deum, 4th cent.)

0
Jean
8/3/2005 1:07:47 PM
Jean Pierre Daviau wrote:
> Probably trivial
>

> I am trying to separate   A:hash  from A:link attribute.

No such thing as A:hash.

Never assume that your reader, once he has opened your message, still
remembers the subject, or has even looked at it. I had no idea what your
question meant until I had read it three times and it had then occurred
to me to look at the subject.

The answer is that you *can't* set styles inside a STYLE attribute for
pseudoclasses or pseudoelements. You have to use a stylesheet.
0
Harlan