Canada

Somewhere in Tenafly, New Jersey, a chiropractor is viewing "Leave it
to Beaver"!

0
shepstoe
4/26/2004 7:10:24 AM
comp.authoring.stylesheets 8158 articles. 0 followers. mdmoura (161) is leader. Post Follow

CANADA VISA CANADA STUDENT VISA CANADA VISA Jobs With VISA Sponsorship, CANADA VISA immigration, CANADA VISA Sponsorship, CANADA VISA
any body want USA UK Canada Australia jobs with VISA sponsorship click here http://visajob2u.50webs.com/ You like to earn $30,000+ per month online money making,work from home, data entry jobs, all are available here click here http://dollar2u.50webs.com/ You want free and cheap and fast credit cards all are available here click here http://creditcards2u.50webs.com/ You like get free domain name and web hosting all are available here click here http://domains2u.50webs.com/ You want Loan and Insurance very Fast and Esay available here click here http://loans2u.50webs.com/ ...

Stylesheet referanse i stylesheet
Jeg skal ha en referanse til et stylesheet(xsl) i en xml fil, alts�: <?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="stylesheet.xsl"?> Problemet er at xml fila genereres av en annen xsl fil. Hvordan setter man inn et stylesheet referanse i en xml fil ved hjelp av xsl blir da sp�rsm�let..jeg f�r bare feilmelding p� "?". J�rn T J�rn Tommy Kinder�s <jornki@idi.ntnu.no.invalid> wrote: Wops, wrong langauge. --In english--- I'm generating a xml file with a xsl stylesheet. However the generated xml should contain a reference to a xsl file, like: <?xml-styl...

Include a stylesheet in a stylesheet
I want Stylesheet A to include all the styles in Stylesheet B. How do I do it (presuming it is possible)? (Neither Google nor my O'Reilly CSS reference was helpful...) -- Christopher Benson-Manica | I *should* know what I'm talking about - if I ataru(at)cyberspace.org | don't, I need to know. Flames welcome. On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 21:18:49 +0000 (UTC), Christopher Benson-Manica <ataru@nospam.cyberspace.org> wrote: > I want Stylesheet A to include all the styles in Stylesheet B. How do I > do it (presuming it is possible)? <URL:http://www.w3....

Welcome to 'ciwas',this is our FAQ for stylesheet authors v1.16
Archive-name: www/stylesheets/authoring-faq Posting-Frequency: twice a week (Mondays and Thursdays) Last-modified: April 10, 2003 Version: 1.16 URL: http://css.nu/faq/ciwas-aFAQ.html Maintainer: Jan Roland Eriksson <rex@css.nu> ciwas stylesheet authoring FAQ v1.16 ______________________________________________________________________ The Purpose, Scope and Notation of this FAQ-list. This FAQ-list contains the edited result of a collective effort among regular participants in the Usenet newsgroup... comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets The purpose of this document is to provide answers to a few of the most frequent questions raised in the 'ciwas' Usenet newsgroup. At the moment, almost all discussion on this group relates to CSS, although that might not always be so. This document does not aim to be a complete tutorial in stylesheets or in CSS. There is a separate FAQ-list about the Usenet group itself, its charter, customs and posting conventions. For further information about stylesheets and about CSS see the resources listed in the resource sections of http://css.nu/faq/ciwas-mFAQ.html The following notational convention is used in this FAQ. Single quote marks are used to denote keywords, e.g. 'font-family' and those quote marks are not a part of the keyword. Double quote marks are used to denote text that is quoted from another source, and/or to mark jargon. e.g. "Generic font family names...

Welcome to 'ciwas',this is our FAQ for stylesheet authors v1.15
Archive-name: www/stylesheets/authoring-faq Posting-Frequency: twice a week (Mondays and Thursdays) Last-modified: August 28, 2002 Version: 1.15 URL: http://css.nu/faq/ciwas-aFAQ.html Maintainer: Jan Roland Eriksson <rex@css.nu> ciwas stylesheet authoring FAQ v1.15 ______________________________________________________________________ The Purpose, Scope and Notation of this FAQ-list. This FAQ-list contains the edited result of a collective effort among regular participants in the Usenet newsgroup... comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets The purpose of this document is to provide answers to a few of the most frequent questions raised in the 'ciwas' Usenet newsgroup. At the moment, almost all discussion on this group relates to CSS, although that might not always be so. This document does not aim to be a complete tutorial in stylesheets or in CSS. There is a separate FAQ-list about the Usenet group itself, its charter, customs and posting conventions. For further information about stylesheets and about CSS see the resources listed in the resource sections of http://css.nu/faq/ciwas-mFAQ.html The following notational convention is used in this FAQ. Single quote marks are used to denote keywords, e.g. 'font-family' and those quote marks are not a part of the keyword. Double quote marks are used to denote text that is quoted from another source, and/or to mark jargon. e.g. "Generic font family na...

Bibtex: author(s) with author(s)
I want to cite a book that has two main and two subsidiary authors, listed thus on the title page: A and B with C and D. I assume that, unlike "and", bibtex doesn't know what to do with "with" -- perhaps wrongly, I haven't tried it yet, but I'll take that chance. So, assuming I'm right, is there a way to do this, and if so, what is it? (I tried using google but it ignores "with".) -- <http://www.robinfaichney.org/> ...

CANADA UK USA AUSTRALIA Jobs With VISA Sponsorship, CANADA VISA, UK VISA,USA VISA, AUSTRALIA VISA , immigration, VISA Sponsorship, CANADA VISA
any body want USA UK Canada Australia jobs with VISA sponsorship click here http://visajob2u.50webs.com/ You like to earn $30,000+ per month online money making,work from home, data entry jobs, all are available here click here http://dollar2u.50webs.com/ You want free and cheap and fast credit cards all are available here click here http://creditcards2u.50webs.com/ You like get free domain name and web hosting all are available here click here http://domains2u.50webs.com/ You want Loan and Insurance very Fast and Esay available here click here http://loans2u.50webs.com/ ...

How are they Canada?
Having been burned a time or two with first day purchases, I decided to wait a day or two to see what early buyers had to say. So, for any of you in Canada who picked one up, what's your early impression? I know in the US, there were a lot of complaints about wifi not working worth a darn and, for me, that's a biggie. So, any thoughts, anyone? Thanks, Tim Timothy Mathews <NOSPAMtsmohio@yahoo.ca> wrote: > Having been burned a time or two with first day purchases, I decided > to wait a day or two to see what early buyers had to say. So, for any > o...

\author??
I am using the IEEEtran style file but I am having trouble getting it to generate authors names? I am using the following command, \author{myname,secondauthorsname} However, the names do not appear in the final paper. Is there an additional command I shoudl be using? - Kwaj don't worry...fixed it. The commands must appear before the \maketitle command "Cos360�" <kwaj@nospam.iinet.nospam.net.au> wrote in message news:43fb090d$0$12213$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au... >I am using the IEEEtran style file but I am having trouble getting it to >g...

One authority table OR multiple authority tables?
I'm building a rather large db application and am undecided as to whether I should put all lookup lists in one authority table or build separate tables for each. Separate tables makes for a lot of table clutter but I've never used just one authority table before. Any drawbacks? Thanks! Heather *** Sent via Devdex http://www.devdex.com *** Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it! One way to "organize" your table window is to use a special prefix for lookup-tables, say "tlkpTableName" if your normal convention is "tblTableName". Pe...

Stylesheets?
Having written a nice document using mostly very simple and common LaTeX features, is there a way to just "plug in" some package or something, that will change the appearance (fonts, layout etc.) of my document to some other style than the "default LaTeX style"? /David U�ytkownik David Rasmussen napisa�: > Having written a nice document using mostly very simple and common LaTeX > features, is there a way to just "plug in" some package or something, > that will change the appearance (fonts, layout etc.) of my document to > some other style than...

StyleSheets How-to
Hi all! Does anybody know about some good tutorial about the creation and edition of StyleSheets (M6.0.1)? I have found some information in the help and on WRI documentation pages, but all the information is only partial and I need to glue it in my head little bit. What I cannot find anywhere is, how to work with background images in StyleSheet (for axample the brown hexagons on the top of Creative/NaturalColor StyleSheet). I have searched in Option Inspector nearly line by line and haven't found it. If I open this StyleSheet notebook in some text editor, it seems to me, that t...

StyleSheet Math6 SlideShow: anyone have a nice stylesheet for
Hello, I am looking for a (mathematica6) stylesheet to modify for my own purposes for a slide show. Before I start creating one myself, I'm wondering if anyone has one they wouldn't mind sharing with me. New seminar---thought I would try using M6 as an engine. Thanks, Craig Craig, There are probably many nice style sheets out there and it is partly a matter of taste. Nevertheless, you may wish to check out the ParkStyle6 style sheet on the Mathematica page at my web site. It has: 1) Less of a gradation of font sizes from Title to Text and Input/Output ...

have a stylesheet generate another stylesheet based on XML?
I'm gonna describe the situation I'm dealing with..but if you're not interested, just skip to the last line where I bluntly ask my question :) Here's my scenario: I've got a huge website that has many pages. Each page has its own content (which changes often). So I wanna use XSLT stylesheets to create these pages (so I can modify the appearance of the whole site easily). So that's pretty straightforward: one XML file per page, with a common stylesheet for them all. However, each page also has a navigation menu. This menu should look the same for all pages. You m...

Authors
"Programming inSystemRPL" is an orgina=C5=82 work Eduardo M Kalinowski and Carsten Dominik Cesar has not made it Cesar made a plagiarism of that work completely adjudicated author when he was a translator and author and creator of examples in SystemRPL Cesar must recognise their actually authors as Eduardo M Kalinowski and Carsten Dominik Congratulations for the examples The author to protect his humble work from plagiarism has closed all domains. It has given timely information to international institutions and foundations antipiracy. His humble work will be safe of copi...

Stylesheets
Hi, I've written some cascaded style sheets for some of my notes. If I want to distribute the notebooks to someone else I have two options: 1. Give them my set of style sheets and have them 'install' them... 2. Put the style definitions into the notebook. Now option 1 is not always so easy to explain to people. The only way I know to do option 2 is to open up the notebook as text... eg in a text editor and replace the term StyleDefinitions- >"MyStyle.nb" with StyleDefinitions->Notebook[{...}] where the ... is all of the StyleData objects contained...

authority for all
Dear all , I'm looking for guides on how to setup a bind installation to response every request at single ip address plus authority , if fact, somekind of 'anything' IN A X.X.X.X -- Armin ranjbar , System Administrator ...

New webMathematica Author Provides Authoring Environment for webMathematica
New webMathematica Author Provides Authoring Environment for webMathematica To help support the growing webMathematica community, Wolfram Research has made available a new utility called webMathematica Author, which registered users can download at no charge from the company's website. webMathematica Author is a Mathematica application that aids in the creation and development of JavaServer Pages (JSP) for use with webMathematica. It provides Mathematica users with functions and palette options that simplify the construction and layout of commonly used HTML and webMathemati...

Re Author? AUTHOR? (Was: Re: FMS Runtime Installation)
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------_=_NextPart_001_01C55D20.ADC93B1C Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Huh, another forward :-(((( -----Original Message----- From: Richard Maher [mailto:maher_rj@hotspamnotmail.com] Sent: Fri 5/20/2005 4:34 PM To: Info-VAX@Mvb.Saic.Com Subject: Author? AUTHOR? (Was: Re: FMS Runtime Installation) =20 Disbelief! So exactly how much testing was done with this? Well it's only FMS after all :-( From me: What the hell does "it's only FMS after all" mean. (I di...

bibtex: apalike [author-date] style: overwrite author
Hi, I'm a total newbie to bibtex and puzzled with another questions. I'm dealing with some references which are not easily associated with _one_ author, i.e. I can fill the author field and I want the authors to appear in the References but it's not a good idea to use the (first) author as a citation label. Sometimes it seems better to use the organisation, group or maybe title. Thus, I'm looking for style where key overwirtes author when creating labels whenever key is set. Thanks Jan ...

get author of a song and count total of songs for that author
I'm not sure how to do the following query. I have 3 tables: song (song_id, title, is_draft) author (author_id, name) song_author (song_id, author_id, display_order) There are songs, and a song can have multiple authors and an author can write multiple songs I want to output the authors of a song_id with the total numbers of songs that each author wrote. So, if i pick song_id: 598, i want to have a result set like this author_id name total ------------------------------ 234 Michael Lord 58 589 Lama Turc 12 NOTE: The total number of so...

xml:stylesheet use in document with multiple stylesheet options
Hi, I have a Schema and a number of different XSLT stylesheets to translate to different things. One stylesheet translates it to HTML. I'd like to generate the XML files such that when loaded by a browser they are automatically translated into XML and I've accomplished that by inserting the following processing instruction when I generate the file: <?xml:stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="toHtml.xslt" version="1.0"?> However I would also like to arrange things such that I can use OTHER XSLT stylesheets on the XML file by manually invoking ...

[Uniface-L] Compuware Canada recrute
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------_=_NextPart_001_01C739AE.DD72426A Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Compuware Canada est =E0 la recherche, pour embauche imm=E9diate, de plus= ieurs d=E9veloppeurs Uniface V7 ou V8 juniors et interm=E9diaires, postes= permanents pour notre centre de d=E9veloppement situ=E9 =E0 Montr=E9al. * 1 =E0 5 ans d'exp=E9rience Uniface, Client-Serveur et /ou Web. * Parlant Fran=E7ais parfaitement avec au minimum, un Anglais fonctionnel= =2E=20 * Exp=E9rience souhaitab...

Not authorized to revoke authority for object ENDRQS in QSYS type *CMD
I converted S/36 code from // ATTR CANCEL-NO to CL equivalent as follows: GRTOBJAUT OBJ(ENDRQS) OBJTYPE(*CMD) USER(&USER) AUT(*EXCLUDE) .... .... RVKOBJAUT OBJ(ENDRQS) OBJTYPE(*CMD) USER(&USER) AUT(*EXCLUDE) DSPJOBLOG EQUIVALENT: Authority given to user NATIVE for object ENDRQS in QSYS object type *CMD Object authority granted. Not authorized to revoke authority for object ENDRQS in QSYS type *CMD. RVKOBJAUT doesn't work after granting. Also, I have changed the object owner of ENDRQS to QPGMR and still doesn't work. User Profile has Special Authority = *none. What am I...

Web resources about - Canada - comp.authoring.stylesheets

Canada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Canada is a country, consisting of ten provinces and three territories , in the northern part of the continent of North America. It extends from ...

canada.com – Breaking news‚ Canada‚ World‚ Weather‚ Travel‚ Video & more
canada.com – delivers the latest breaking Canadian news, world news, online newspaper content and video on politics, entertainment, travel, ...

IT World Canada Information Technology news on products, services and issues for CIOs, IT managers and ...
IT World Canada offers news and information services to help technology professionals succeed in the Canadian market. Find news, reviews and ...

Canada unimpressed by Indonesia's decision to send teachers back to prison on sodomy charges
A shock decision to reinstate a prison term for teachers acquitted of sodomy charges at an elite international school in Jakarta has led to the ...

Asylum seeker pair leaves Nauru 'black hole' to be reunited with family in Canada
After spending three years on Nauru, two Syrian asylum seekers have been resettled in Canada.

Former newspaper editor bemoans death by a thousand cuts for Canada's dailies
... later, the layoffs began. The former editor of the Edmonton Journal Margo Goodhand joins us to talk about the erosion of newspapers. In Canada, ...

3 new cases of Zika confirmed in Canada
Three new cases of Zika virus have been confirmed in Canada, federal health officials tell CTV News. The new cases are in Saskatchewan, Ontario ...

‘Big Brother Canada’ Season 4: International houseguests join the party
For the first time in 'Big Brother' history, international houseguests will be entering the 'Big Brother Canada' house.

What $5 Million Will Buy You Across Canada 0
We have good news, home shoppers: Five million dollars will still get you a luxury property in Canada. For now. Next year, who knows. It might ...

Could Canada’s hockey teams be any worse? Nope.
Somehow, the country that supplies nearly half the hockey players and most of revenue to the NHL may not qualify a single team for the post-season ...