Error code 500. Message: Internal Server Error.

A day ago, all of a sudden, I just started having a problem (only in
Firefox (1.5.07) - NOT in Opera or IE_. When every I get to a site where
where I link to an https page, I get this diagnostic:
       Error code 500. Message: Internal Server Error.
These are two of the URLs that give me trouble:
+++++++++++++++++++++++
https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?service=mail&passive=tru...
https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?.page=p1&.partner=&.intl...
+++++++++++++++++++++++
I've uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox and have cleared all personal
data, cookies, files, directories, etc. I'm stuck!  What can I do?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Trish
0
trish_th
10/19/2006 6:40:28 AM
comp.browsers.windows 527 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Error 500
Hi, I am trying to pass the following and it keeps giving the same error... http://www.megamotza.com/cst_hsql.php?firstlogin=Y&abc=sysman&sql=select%20*%20from%20sysuser%20where%20companies%20LIKE'%0002%'%20AND%20usrflag%20='U'&tblname=curSysuser ....the problem is the LIKE '%0002%'. If I remove the %'s from each side of the value, no error. Anyone got any ideas Regards Doug Johnston "Doug Johnston" wrote: > Hi, > > I am trying to pass the following and it keeps giving the same error... > > http://www.megamotza.com/cst...

get http error 500 internal server error
I use win xp home edition and use Zone Alarm Pro latest version 5.5 All of a sudden one of my pc is not able to browse the internet altho it can send and receive emails. I use internet explorer V6 and everything was working fine until today. I have checked all of my settings of Zone Labs and IE is set up as trusted application. When I try to access a web site, I gete "http error 500 internal server error" message. My other PCs on my home network have no problems. Regards, Sachi from Japan One additional note: When I turn off Zone Alarm Pro, I am able to access the internet u...

Custom error-handling creates "500 internal server error"
Hi there, For AJAX-calls I'm buffering my output, check for errors and if an error oc= curred print a custom, json-formatted error message. If everything works as= expected, the buffered output is printed. I don't send any headers in my s= cript, but for some reason if an error occurs and my buffering's on, I get = a "500 (Internal Server Error)" as response-header. If I switch off my cust= om error-handling an the same error is thrown, PHP responds with a "200 OK"= .. How can that be? My code's this: // Suppress normal error output ini_set('display_...

Error: Windows SDK function returned an error. (Error code -12)
I receive this error when attempting to build an installer for my Labview application.     CDK_Item_OnDoProperties.vi.ProxyCaller >> CDK_Item_OnDoProperties.vi >> CDK_InstallerConfiguration_Editor.vi >> CDK_Build_Invoke.vi >> CDK_Engine_Main.vi >> CDK_Engine_Build.vi >> NI_MDF.lvlib:MDFDistCopyList_CopyItem.vi Loading product deployment informationLoading product deployment informationAdding files to installerDone adding filesPreparing to build deploymentCopying products from distributionsCopy...

Error: Windows SDK function returned an error. (Error code -12) #2
I get this error "Error: Windows SDK function returned an error. (Error code -12) The system cannot find the path specified." when I build an installer of my program in Labview. It is looking for a file but it is asking for the Measurement Studio CD. this is the message before the error.   Copying products from distributionsCopying distribution 'NI Measurement Studio 8.1.2 for Visual Studio 2005' from: D:\VS2005\ to: C:\Program Files\National Instruments\Shared\ProductCache\   Please help.   --Gio sentinel95, greetings! Did you bypass thi...

Perl PWS Windows 98 Internal Server Error 500
Problem: Internal Server Error 500 running ActivePerl 5.8.4 810-MSWin32-86 on PWS (MS Personal Web Server) with Windows 98 I installed Perl yesterday and it successfully runs the sample test script (located in the Perl eg subdirectory) from the MS Dos command line prompt. PWS is set up and running correctly. Using Microsoft article Q231998 as a guide, I used Regedit to create and then modify the .pl file in my registry to include "c:\Perl\bin\perl.exe %s %s" in the value data box. I then uploaded the testing.pl file (see below) to the cgi-bin virtual subdirectory unde...

ZendCore+FastCGI+IIS7 : Cannot embed PHP errors in response HTML. Always get 500
Hello, I am running WS2008 + IIS7 + FASTCGI + ZendCore. I have not modified the default ZendCore php.ini configuration file. Actualy, any kind of PHP error, warning or notice gives me immediately a IIS 500 Error (Internal Server Error). It is a good thing in production environnement. For debuging purposes, I want temporary to be able to see PHP warnings and errors embedded on the html page. So I have set "display_errors = On" on the ZC admin panel. But nothing changes ... I still always got error 500 on pages containing errors, warning, or notice. But I found that if I go to the ...

Quartus 5.0sp1 -- Error: Unexpected error in JTAG server -- error code 33
I figure I should finally ask about this problem that I've had with every Quartus version I've used (since pre-4.2): The built-in programmer in Quartus stops working after a few sessions -- always. Typically I get one or two successful programming done (using a Nios Dev kit, Cyclone ed) before it fails with: Info: Started Programmer operation at Mon Jul 11 20:54:11 2005 Error: Unexpected error in JTAG server -- error code 33 Error: Operation failed Info: Ended Programmer operation at Mon Jul 11 20:54:11 2005 At this point any attempt at programming is futile and will jus...

Mapping error codes to error messages
I need to make an error handling framework to be used by C++ applications running on HP-UX. In this, the application error codes can be mapped to pre-defined error messages. The framework would have C++ exception classes for error information propagation. I however have no clue on how to map the error codes to the messages, and efficiently access the messages through a simple mapping class or function. I know this is not exactly a UNIX question that we are discussing, but is anybody aware of any implementation techniques. Should it necessarily be a static array indexed by error codes or some r...

Intermittent Error 500 - Internal Server Error
Hi, We recently had a server crash and we have rebuilt it from scratch. We have installed Linux 2.4.21-4.ELsmp and have setup Apache 2.0.54. We currently run 5 separate instances on Tomcat, 1 instance is run on Tomcat 5.0.27 and the rest are run on Tomcat 4.1.24. The problem we are having is that intermitently (quite regularly) you get an error page - Error 500 - Internal Server Error - displaying the standard windows - Page Could Not be displayed error page. We have Error 500 pages setup for both Tomcat & Apache but it is not either of these pages we see, it is th...

(assert-error) tests errors and error messages
I wrote (assert-error) to make sure that a function generates an error, and verify the error message. What do you think? Below is the definition and a few test cases, for Emacs 22.1.50. (require 'cl) (defmacro assert-error (form &optional regexp) "FORM must signal an error. Signal an error otherwise. Additionally, the error message must match REGEXP. Case is ignored while matching REGEXP." (let ((msg (make-symbol "msg")) (ok (make-symbol "ok")) (res (make-symbol "res"))) `(let ((,ok nil)) (condition-case err ...

How to get the error message rather than the code error
Hi, After sending a request, I would get the possible error message. Not the code @@error, nor the exact content of sysmessages, but the message like it could be in the log file. TIA, TSalm TSalm (tsalm@free.fr) writes: > After sending a request, I would get the possible error message. > Not the code @@error, nor the exact content of sysmessages, but the > message like it could be in the log file. "Sending a request", that sounds like you are issuing a call from a client program. In that case you should be able to pick up the error message. If you tell which client API...

Mapping error codes to error messages #2
I need to make an error handling framework in which application error codes can be mapped to pre-defined error messages. The framework would have C++ exception classes for error information propagation. I however have no clue on how to map the error codes to the messages, and efficiently access the messages through a simple mapping class or function. I know this is not exactly standard C++ that we are discussing, but is anybody aware of any implementation techniques. Should it necessarily be a static array indexed by error codes or some rehash of the error codes. Cheers, Andy [ See ht...

Error code when there is no error??
In my source I have: wndclass.hIcon = LoadIcon (hInstance, "test") ; test.ico is a valid icon. file. Everythig works ok. But when I test for an error like this: ShowLastError(); // no problems here wndclass.hIcon = LoadIcon (hInstance, "test") ; ShowLastError(); // I get "The system cannot find the file specidied" wndclass.hIcon get a valid handle. Here is my ShowLastError program: VOID ShowLastError(void) { LPVOID lpMsgBuf; DWORD error_code; int status; char sa1[1024]; error_code = Get...

Web resources about - Error code 500. Message: Internal Server Error. - comp.browsers.windows