city & guilds certification

Anybody that participates here have the city & guilds certification
for AutoCad?
0
Bob
5/6/2004 2:36:23 AM
comp.cad.autocad 3784 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Fake City & Guilds, Phony NVQ's, Fake C&G
Our impressive documents are shipped ready to hang in your home, or at the office. Fakedocuments.aol.com WE SHIP TO THE UK EVERY DAY! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DAf7A6l8U328 Our company deals in GCSE Certificates, TOEFL Certificates, CELTA Certificates, City & Guilds Certificates and every foreign degree from every university and college world wide. Complete Cost $95.00 Per Certificate/Degree/Transcript http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D-X02wJ6uqPw DON=92T GET SCAMMED BY SITES THAT CHARGE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS Fakedocuments.aol.com THE EXACT HEAT SPOT AN...

City & Guilds Fakes
Our impressive documents are shipped ready to hang in your home, or at the office. Fakedocuments.aol.com WE SHIP TO THE UK EVERY DAY! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DAf7A6l8U328 Our company deals in GCSE Certificates, TOEFL Certificates, CELTA Certificates, City & Guilds Certificates and every foreign degree from every university and college world wide. Complete Cost $95.00 Per Certificate/Degree/Transcript http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D-X02wJ6uqPw DON=92T GET SCAMMED BY SITES THAT CHARGE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS Fakedocuments.aol.com THE EXACT HEAT SPOT AND REPLICA DOCUMENTS TH...

Phony City & Guilds
Fake UK certificate or degree our company deals in GCSE Certificates, HNC, HND, GNVQ, TOEFL Certificates, CELTA Certificates, City & Guilds Certificates and from around the world. www.studentcertificatehelp.com Some of What We Carry Please note we carry every year and certificate type just tell us what you need. CIE =96 WJEC - CCEA AQA =96 OCR =96 RSA SQA - EDEXCEL - GCSE MEG =96 SEG - C&G AS & A2 - NVQ NEA =96 GNVQ =96 NZQA JEB =96 NEAB - BTEC CIE - Cambridge International Examinations WJEC The Welsh Joint Education Committee examinations board CCEA ...

Re: &&&&&&
Talbot, Its basic macro aper math. With each pass of the macro processor it reduces && to &. in yoru case: %put &&mlv&mlin. = &&&&&&mlv&mlin. ; 1st pass: &mlv5 = &&&mlv5 2nd Pass: Daisy = &Daisy 3rd Pass : Daisy = Yellow Toby Dunn From: Talbot Michael Katz <topkatz@MSN.COM> Reply-To: Talbot Michael Katz <topkatz@MSN.COM> To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: &&&&&& Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 13:38:44 -0400 Received: from malibu.cc.uga.edu ([128.192.1.103]) by MC8-F21.hotmail...

City & Guilds Cert Fakes
Our impressive documents are shipped ready to hang in your home, or at the office. Fakedocuments.aol.com WE SHIP TO THE UK EVERY DAY! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DAf7A6l8U328 Our company deals in GCSE Certificates, TOEFL Certificates, CELTA Certificates, City & Guilds Certificates and every foreign degree from every university and college world wide. Complete Cost $95.00 Per Certificate/Degree/Transcript http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D-X02wJ6uqPw DON=92T GET SCAMMED BY SITES THAT CHARGE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS Fakedocuments.aol.com THE EXACT HEAT SPOT AND REPLICA DOCUMENTS TH...

Need Fake City & Guilds
Fake UK certificate or degree our company deals in GCSE Certificates, HNC, HND, GNVQ, TOEFL Certificates, CELTA Certificates, City & Guilds Certificates and from around the world. www.studentcertificatehelp.com Some of What We Carry Please note we carry every year and certificate type just tell us what you need. CIE =96 WJEC - CCEA AQA =96 OCR =96 RSA SQA - EDEXCEL - GCSE MEG =96 SEG - C&G AS & A2 - NVQ NEA =96 GNVQ =96 NZQA JEB =96 NEAB - BTEC CIE - Cambridge International Examinations WJEC The Welsh Joint Education Committee examinations board CCEA The Northern Ireland Cou...

Prep Courses for International Certifications, CSTE & CSQA & ISEB & ISTQB &BA
Prep Courses for International Certifications, CSTE & CSQA & ISEB &=20 ISTQB &Business Analyst & SOA Certifications in HYDERABAD. After receiving overwhelming response to our last 50+ batches,=20 SPECTRAMIND SOLUTIONS now announces a new batch of Prep Courses for=20 CSQA & CSTE& ISEB & ISTQB & Business Analyst & SOA so as to prepare=20 you thoroughly for the most prestigious certification exams conducted=20 by International organizations. We have consistent record of almost=20 100% passing results for last 5+ years. 1=2E Certified Software Quality A...

&& and &
What exactly is the difference between && and & (|| and |)? When does it generates different results? Is the & wrong now from R14 on? Best regards Prom Prom wrote: > What exactly is the difference between && and & (|| and |)? When does > it generates different results? Is the & wrong now from R14 on? > > Best regards > Prom 'help &' shows: Logical operators. Short-circuit logical AND && Short-circuit logical OR || and - Element-wise logical AND &...

& and &amp;
How can one stop a browser from converting &amp; to & ? We have a textarea in our system wehre a user can type in some html code and have it saved to the database. When the data is retireved and redisplayed it is displayed as simply &. HTML snippet: <TEXTAREA NAME="p_html" ROWS=6 COLS=70 ALIGN="VIRTUAL" WRAP="YES"> fred & &amp; </TEXTAREA> When displayed, the user predictably sees fred & & What workarounds are there for this - I am sure it's a problem for others - is there a way...

Phony City & Guilds Pitman Qualifications
Impress your friends and colleagues with a diploma or certificate from a well-known University, in any field of study that you desire. We carry and create Diplomas, GCSE Certificates of the highest quality from many UK universities and universities located around the world. Our impressive documents are shipped ready to hang in your home, or at the office. WE SHIP TO THE UK EVERY DAY! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DAf7A6l8U328 Our company deals in GCSE Certificates, TOEFL Certificates, CELTA Certificates, City & Guilds Certificates and every foreign degree from every university and col...

Re: &&&&&& #12
Talbot, From another message you already seem satisfied with the information given about your problem, but I will add my penny thoughts for they give a different point of view. The basic question might be interpreted as, "Why does it take so many ampersands to express 'daisy=yellow'?" The implied question might be what is wrong with my structure and how should it be fixed? I am interested in both. A macro variable can be thought of as a name pointing at a value. So a name can point at a name that can point at a value, etc. Let's look at the problem by analogy. Suppo...

Re: &&&&&& #9
"I have found that while in certain situations this may be the only way to accomplish something easily, it is over used and causes way more headaches than it is worth" My feeling on macros... Thanks, Alan Savian "Bridging SAS and Microsoft Technologies" -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of toby dunn Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 12:56 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: &&&&&& Alan, I seem to have started a hail storm here and I probably should have stated earlier that I don'...

Re: &&&&&& #11
Michael, Where were you when I needed you? Just how long have you kept that naughty question bottled up where it cannot see the light of day? How many others harbor that naughty question? Well, all of you got some answers today. Some technically perfect regurgitations of the SAS documentation without a care about consequences which those who don't like to read for themselves will find somewhat useful. Some sagely suggesting that some newer SAS Constructs might be worth investigating, and, indeed, there may be something worth examining about your approach to solving problems when you t...

Re: &&&&&& #8
On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 13:38:44 -0400, Talbot Michael Katz <topkatz@MSN.COM> wrote: >Hi. > >It requires SIX ampersands to resolve the macro variable example below: > >data _null_ ; > set DS1 end = last ; > call symput("mlv" || compress(put(_N_,best32.)), mli) > ; > call symput(mli, tdt) ; > if last then do ; > call symput("mlin", compress(put(_N_,best32.))) ; > end ; >run ; >%put &&mlv&mlin. = &&&&&&mlv&mlin. ; > >(So, if there are five observations in the data set, and the fifth va...

Re: &&&&&& #13
Bold=Ian Whitlock Faint Italics=Joe Whitehurst A macro variable can be thought of as a name pointing at a value. A named scl list item can be thought of as a name pointing at a value. So a name can point at a name that can point at a value, etc. So a named scl list item can be thought of as a named scl list item that can point at a named scl list item that can point at a named scl list item that can point at a value which can continue to whatever level of abstraction you wish without ever using any concatenated ampersands. Let's look at the problem by analogy. Suppose you go to a pa...

Re: &&&&&& #2
Alan, I disagree with that statement. I think the best solution would be to build the dang thing the way he want with less macros. By sending your code out then back in is in MO to much hassel for too little. the whole thingy could be done like this: data one ; flower = 'Daisy' ; color = 'Yellow' ; run ; data two ; set one ; call symput ( compress('text'||_n_),compbl(flower||'='||color) ) ; call symput ( 'index' , compress(_n_) ) ; run ; %put &&text&index ; Toby Dunn From: Alan Churchill <SASL001@SAVIAN.NET> Reply-To: A...

Re: &&&&&& #3
toby dunn <tobydunn@hotmail.com> replied: > Alan, > > I disagree with that statement. I think the best solution would be to build > the dang thing the way he want with less macros. By sending your code out > then back in is in MO to much hassel for too little. > > the whole thingy could be done like this: > > data one ; > flower = 'Daisy' ; > color = 'Yellow' ; > run ; > > data two ; > set one ; > call symput ( compress('text'||_n_),compbl(flower||'='||color) ) ; > call symput ( 'index' , compre...

Re: &&&&&& #6
This is a prime example I use when I discuss what is wrong with the macro language. Yes, you can figure it out but an alternative would be to simply write your data step code out and then bring it back in so you know what is being submitted. data _null_ ; file 'c:\myfile.sas' ; put 'data ...;' ; ...more put statements... run; %include 'c:\myfile.sas' ; Others will argue for SCL or something else. Regardless, this application probably requires a complete rethink if you are using 6 ampersands. Thanks, Alan Savian "Bridging SAS and Microsoft Technologies...

Re: &&&&&& #5
Toby, Fair to disagree but the approach I suggested works extremely well, is easy to debug, and has proven itself time after time. As the famous macro or not debate showed a few months back, there are lots of ways to handle code gen...macro is merely 1 way. The limit here is one of comfort: where does an individual programmer feel comfortable technology and approach-wise. If macro is it, then that is what you will tend to drift toward. If it is SCL, as Joe states, then it will be SCL. Personally, I use macros (to a point), %includes, c#, CodeSmith, and a host of other methods to gen code dep...

Re: &&&&&& #7
Alan, I seem to have started a hail storm here and I probably should have stated earlier that I don't disagree with SCL or a rework of the code, but rather building and then sending the code out to a temp file and then %including it back in I like not. I have found that while in certain situations this may be the only way to accomplish something easily, it is over used and causes way more headaches than it is worth. As for the rest of your post I am right behind you. Toby Dunn From: Alan Churchill <SASL001@SAVIAN.NET> Reply-To: Alan Churchill <SASL001@SAVIAN.NET> To: ...

Re: &&&&&& #4
> From: Talbot Michael Katz > It requires SIX ampersands to resolve the macro variable > example below: > > data _null_ ; > set DS1 end = last ; > call symput("mlv" || compress(put(_N_,best32.)), mli) > ; > call symput(mli, tdt) ; > if last then do ; > call symput("mlin", compress(put(_N_,best32.))) ; > end ; > run ; > %put &&mlv&mlin. = &&&&&&mlv&mlin. ; > > (So, if there are five observations in the data set, and the > fifth value of > mli is "DAISY" and the fi...

Re: &&&&&& #10
Thank you, Toby et al for your answers, opinions, advice, criticism, etc. I almost think I'm beginning to get it. Let me regurgitate this to be sure: Given &&&&&&mlv&mlin., I resolve &mlin. = 5 and reduce the &&&&&& to &&& to get &&&mlv5. Then I resolve &mlv5. = DAISY and reduce the && to & to get &DAISY. Finally I resolve &DAISY. = YELLOW. So, it looks to me like once I reach a stage where I have a string of ampersands followed by a "pure" name (i.e., one with no ampersa...

Fake City & Guilds NVQ's
Are You a Student, Professional or Educated Person? Do you need a better score or complete certificate, degree or transcript to get that job or just need a better TOEFL, IELTS or GCSE/ A Level Score or Grade. We produce GCSE=92s, A Level=92s, City & Guilds, NVQ=92s, HND=92s, HNC=92s, CELTS=92s, DELTA=92s, GMAT etc=85=85=85. http://mynoveltystore.blogspot.com http://fakegcsefakegcefakes.blogspot.com http://toeflcelta.blogspot.com You can contact us at: email: mynoveltystore@aol.com Or noveltystore@aol.com Or: mynoveltystore.aol.com noveltystore.aol.com REAL CUSTOMERS ONLY! If you are a ...

Fake NVQ level 3 City & Guilds
Are You a Student, Professional or Educated Person? Do you need a better score or complete certificate, degree or transcript to get that job or just need a better TOEFL, IELTS or GCSE/ A Level Score or Grade. We produce GCSE=92s, A Level=92s, City & Guilds, NVQ=92s, HND=92s, HNC=92s, CELTS=92s, DELTA=92s, GMAT etc=85=85=85. http://mynoveltystore.blogspot.com http://fakegcsefakegcefakes.blogspot.com http://toeflcelta.blogspot.com You can contact us at: email: mynoveltystore@aol.com Or noveltystore@aol.com Or: mynoveltystore.aol.com noveltystore.aol.com REAL CUSTOMERS ONLY! If you are a ...

Web resources about - city & guilds certification - comp.cad.autocad

Pilot licensing and certification - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pilot licensing or certification refers to permits to fly aircraft that are issued by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) in each country, establishing ...

MyPermissions Trust Certification Aimed At Building Trust Between App Developers, Users
Application security provider MyPermissions announced the launch of a privacy certification program for app developers, the MyPermissions Trust ...

Prineville Data Center Receives LEED Gold Certification
When we first envisioned our Prineville data center a couple of years ago, we knew we wanted it to be one of the most energy efficient in the ...

SAP SD Certification and Interview Test Preparation - 400 Questions, Answers and Explanation, TSCM on ...
Get SAP SD Certification and Interview Test Preparation - 400 Questions, Answers and Explanation, TSCM on the App Store. See screenshots and ...

Apple highlights upcoming certification change affecting developers using Wallet passes, Safari push ...
... under: Developers Visit 9to5Mac to find more special coverage of Developers . What do you think? Discuss "Apple highlights upcoming certification ...

CounterPath Achieves Cisco Compatibility Certification With the Cisco Solution ...
CounterPath Achieves Cisco Compatibility Certification With the Cisco Solution ... Benzinga VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA(Marketwired - Jan. ...

Digicel Business Gain Cisco Gold Certification
Digicel Business Gain Cisco Gold Certification Bernews Digicel Business has successfully retained its Cisco® Gold Certification, in addition ...

Pass the CompTIA A+ certification exam and start your IT career
... But they are a lot easier when you have the right study guide. If you're gearing up for a career in IT and need to pass the CompTIA A+ certification ...

DOCSIS 3.1 certification heralds Gigabit age
CableLabs has certified five new DOCSIS 3.1 cable modems. Product from Askey, Castlenet, Netgear, Technicolor and Ubee Interactive has all received ...