Help, how do I get rid of the Adobe PDF toolbar!!

Hi all,

After installing Adobe Acrobat 6 pro - it nicely put a new menu item and
toolbar into my AutoCAD 2000, and everytime I load a drawing, it loads that
damn toolbar - pushing my other toolbar off the page.  If I try to turn it
off - it just comes back the next time I open AutoCAD.

Help, its annoying.
Thanks

0
William
2/28/2004 5:26:21 AM
comp.cad.autocad 3784 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

William,

The first thing you could do is UNLOAD and remove it from your
history/Startup Suite.

Then you can always check into the .mns file to see,
1. Is the location for the tool bar hard coded?
2. To place into a position where you want it.

W. Kirk Crawford
Rochester Hills, Michigan

Can not get autocad R14 to print PDF with the new Adobe Acrobat 7 Professional.
I cannot seem to get my autocad r14 dwgs to pdf out of autocad using the new adobe acrobat 7 professional. There must be a post script driver or something, but, I cant seem to find anything that works. As you know the R14 does not support tghe PDF buttons that self install in all modern programs. Please help! ...

pdf \ text (get rid of text in pdf)

Get rid of toolbar
Hi, Can anyone please tell me how to get rid of the toolbar? I feel it is an unnecessary GUI feature, I hardly ever use it and rather prefer the menu or short cut keys. Toolbars take unnecessary space instead of which we can have few extra line of text or code. Thanks in advance. Surendra Singhi surendra <efuzzyone@netscape.net> writes: > Can anyone please tell me how to get rid of the toolbar? I feel it is > an unnecessary GUI feature, I hardly ever use it and rather prefer the > menu or short cut keys. Toolbars take unnecessary space instead of > which w...

Get rid of toolbar
I installed Acrobat 8.0. It has installed toolbars in all my office programs. I don't mind the menu additions, but those toolbars have to go. I can close them, but they pop back up with the next document. The people in the Office group don't seem to have any resolution. Anyone over here? If not, are there any viable alternatives to Adobe for making quality PDFs. I don't want any of the fancy collaborations. All I want is to make a PDF that looks like my document. Linda Edmondson wrote: > I installed Acrobat 8.0. It has installed toolbars in all my office > p...

plz help me how to convert php(or)html to pdf i didnt get correct solution help me please....
Hi i used fpdf class for html to pdf converter. I generated pdf but it shows without style sheet implementation and gif images are not show in generated PDF how to solve gif imge error and style sheet not applicable error... Please help me... Thank u... with regards, S.Rajkumar.. On Aug 9, 7:33=A0am, Raj Kumar <rajkumar.sa...@gmail.com> wrote: > I generated pdf =A0but it shows without style sheet implementation and > gif images are not show in generated PDF PDF an HTML are two totally different things. You can't use the CSS style sheet in PDF. With FPDF, you have to p...

Help Help Help Help Help
please,help us . we have a seious problem, we are designing a radio controlled car that is guided by the PC, to send the data wireless between the PC and the Car and vice versa. we use 2 transmitter/reciever circuits from 2 seperate radio controlled car each running with a different frequency (27 MHz & 40 MHz)and modify the functionality of each to do the disered work. but on mounting a transmitter(40MHz) and reciever(27MHz) on the car, and attach another transmitter(27MHz) and reciever(40MHz) to the PC; we found that on sending signals from the car to the PC on the transmitter & rec...

How to be helpful, how to get help
Like many people, I find SAS-L enormously helpful and informative. Many people (including me) take a lot of time to be helpful to a lot of other people (including me!). I'd like to make this time be as well-spent as possible. To that end, I wrote a page on SAScommunity about how to ask a statistics question: http://www.sascommunity.org/wiki/How_to_ask_a_statistics_question I'd like to extend that. I answer questions about statistics, and I know how easy it is to assume people know things that they don't know. I ask questions about DATA STEP and I know how easy it is to ask qu...

Getting help from CIWAS: help us to help you
How to get help from this group, and how to construct a minimised test case: http://www.spartanicus.utvinternet.ie/help_us_help_you.htm -- Spartanicus Spartanicus wrote: > How to get help from this group, and how to construct a minimised > test case: > http://www.spartanicus.utvinternet.ie/help_us_help_you.htm Perhaps we could call this the Jerry Maguire principle. :-) It's a nice document to be able to refer folks to. I had long thought of doing something like that, but never got around to it. Thanks for doing the work. -- Brian (remove ".invalid&q...

How to get rid of default toolbar
Using SEUIXP we have assigned a custom built small icon and large icon toolbar (ribbon) bitmap to all the Postcreate methods. In one menu however, randomly the cavo's default toolbar appears, as stored under C:\cavo28\Volib\Gui\cavotb.bmp It seems to be under just one menu, I removed all old assigned buttons in the menu editor, searched all code but I have currently no idea how my program is still able to display the icons of that default toolbar occasionaly. Does anyone has an idea where this comes from? Dick Hi Dick, I have seen this behaviour also. Sometimes it e...

How do I get rid of the toolbar in PAN ?
How do I get rid of the toolbar in PAN ? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. Regards, Mark. -- Mark Hobley 393 Quinton Road West QUINTON Birmingham B32 1QE Reply to: markhobley at hotpop dot do_not_type_this_bit com http://markhobley.yi.org/ On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 01:21:02 +0000, Mark Hobley wrote: > How do I get rid of the toolbar in PAN ? You can't in the current release. Feel free to submit a patch. -- Nothing happens. ...

help!help!help!help!
I am a student.I am going to make a simulation of a robot (FANUC Robot M-16iB) under the matlab\simulink environment . It is a normal 6DOF robot.I want to realize any angle and any speed (under the max speed) and any position and orientation control. As I just starting to do this new field,I have no experience about it. Can you give me some simulation demo or examples for 6DOF robot? I am very eager to get these.Please write back to me as soon as possible,thank you! Sincerely, Connie&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288; zhanglijuan920@sohu.c...

How do i get rid of toolbar.dll?
ive infected my comp with this bug, and i cat seem to get rid of it, cant even delete it off of safe mode! does anyone know how to get rid of it? ...

Help with getting rid of a FOR loop
Hi, all Recently, I've been going through some old code in an effort to make it run a bit faster. My primary tool in this adventure has been the elimination of unnecessary FOR loops - all this code was written before I read David Fanning's article on 'The IDL Way'. This particular piece of code is used to approximate the center to limb variation in full-disk solar images. It identifies pixels that are on the solar disk and assigns them a value according to whether they're in between two radii given in a vector, r. This defines a set of annuli which cover the solar disk...

HELP cannot attach adobe pdf
Whenever I try to send a adobe pdf attachment, I get only plain text. Here is a message header received back Why is eudora doing this? TIA.. Subject: file Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="=====================_14208390==_" --=====================_14208390==_ Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"; format=flowed see pdf --=====================_14208390==_ Content-Type: application/pdf; name="EarsApp.pdf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="EarsApp.pdf&q...

Help me get rid of a popup
Please. I am web author for a site that features a popup onLoad that plays a song. This was done at the request of the client, and before I understood how much people hate this. Now I want to get rid of the popup and replace it with a user-invoked jukebox of some sort. The idea would be that the user can listen to the music while surfing the site or even after leaving the site. The problem is that I need the music to be non-downloadable and I do not have access to any sort of streaming server that prevents saving to hard drive. Yes, I know that in the absence of a streaming server,...

4x PDF Help
Hi Everyone -- we've launched a new question and answer site for all PDF questions. It's based on the highly popular technology platform used by StackOverflow.com, and provides a great environment for getting your questions answered and answering other people's questions. Check it out --> http://help.4xpdf.com/ Cheers, - Rowan. ...

how do i get rid of toolbar.dll? #2
Ive infected my computer with toolbar.dll, anyone know how to get rid of it? ...

help us all get rid of spam
On the matlabcentral newsreader if you take the time to open one of those spam messages (as 15 or more of you have done on many of them this morning) at least hit the link to 'flag as spam'. Believe it or not, if the first 5 of you that opened those messages did this then none of the rest of us would see them cluttering up the list. its only one more click, take action, don't just ignore them. ...

Help COLA get rid of Snit
Snit is no longer the menace of CSMA that he once was. He is a menace in COLA. Those of you who chased him out of CSMA, come with me to COLA and help get rid of him there, too. His time on Usenet is over. Another forum saved from Michael Glasser Prescott Computer Guy of Prescott, Arizona 86301 http://prescottcomputerguy.com The best website design in Prescott, AZ is shown at his own site http://prescottcomputerguy.com/web-design.html ...

Can you help me get rid of the setf?
I'm looping over two variables to maximize a function, returning x and y that maximize f. Any way to do it without the setf in the body? ; Here's a function you can paste to the REPL. (defun f (x y) (- (+ (* 9 x) (* 4 y)) (* x x) (* y y)) ; And here's what I'm trying to do: (let ((best-x -1) (best-y -1) (max nil)) (loop :for x :below 10 :do (loop :for y :below 10 :do (let ((n (f x y))) (if (or (null max) (> n max)) (setf best-x x best-y y ...

Help reading PDF to get text...
Hi, I need help with PDF::API2 or TEXT::PDF::* or any module which can b used to read pdf files. I have been trying to find any other thread which address this... but was unable to get a resolution. I have a bunch of pdf reports which I need to read through to find text string in any of the lines to read the report name. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.[COLOR=firebrick - tq_aud ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.codecomments.co ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ...

Help, Help, Help...
Hei! Im makin a hot INVADERS game with Java but im a newbie with language, so , question is how do i use KeyPressed () function... I hav Applet Runnable... -!Hei!- Here is my problem... public class TestinKeys extends Applet implements Runnable .... .... public void run () { while ( true ) { KeyEvent ke; if ( ke.getKeyChar() == 'a' ) g_TykkiX ++; .... .... What is Wrong, im tryin to make that Invaders game but i dont know how to read keyboard with Runnable Java code... JariTapio <JariTapio@pp.inet.fi> wrote: > publi...

Help Help Help
Hello, I am a reluctant user of the website ntsearch.com. I accidentally download a Java program called "dict" from an ebook website to my XP and now every English words that I read from my computer has got a link with your web. I found it very frustrating when I noticed all the chinese characters I read from the web now become loads of question marks. I think it has a link with the program that I accidentally downloaded from that ebook website. How can I remove the so called "dict" program and other Java Scripts from my computer? This is very urgent and please answer my ...

HELP! HELP! HELP!
We are currently running R83 v3.1m (33 user) on an old 200 Mhz Pentium with 16Mb Mem and 2.x gif HD (the actual partition is smaller) We have run this for a number of years without ANY significant problems. Last week (just as my family was in the middle of "the move from Hell") the system decides to take a major dump. A bad link of some sort in the ABS area. THEN - the systems disks have disappeared. After much screaming and gnashing of teeth I got the system running again. OH! did I mention that the previous evenings file save tape was bad? Anyhow, the bo...

Web resources about - Help, how do I get rid of the Adobe PDF toolbar!! - comp.cad.autocad

Toolbar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A toolbar is a graphical control element on which on-screen buttons, icons, menus, or other input or output elements are placed. An earlier term ...

Microsoft Releases New Version of Bing Bar Toolbar With Facebook Integration
Today, Microsoft releases a new version of its Bing Bar downloadable browser tool bar that includes several Facebook capabilities. Bing Bar users ...

Why no toolbar/bookmarks in Chrome on tablets?
... set up my new Nexus 7 the way I'd like to set it up, so I can use it for all the things I want to use it for. Even better synch with the toolbar ...

Wikipedia Toolbar: Home
Wikipedia Toolbar gives you quick access to usefull commands for the Mediawiki Software. It also provides a backend for other types of Wiki software. ...

Google Toolbar 404 Hijacking - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Google being evil? Seems like it, more at... Google's Toolbar Reportedly Overwriting 404 Pages Across The Web...

flybuys Toolbar Sells Out Your Search Data For A Lousy 50 Cents A Month
We’re not big fans of Coles’ flybuys loyalty scheme — earning points takes ages and you give up lots of personal information in the ...

Qantas toolbar to monitor your web activity
Qantas wants frequent flyers to install a toolbar on their web browser that records their internet searches and web browsing activity for "marketing ...

WatchESPN app updated for iOS 7, adds ‘Live Toolbar’ that lets you stream two videos at once
ESPN updated its WatchESPN app for iOS today with a new feature called “Live Toolbar” that allows users to multitask while continuing to watch ...

Alexa Toolbar Creator
Log In or Create an Account Help Home Site Tools Top Sites Site Info Reviews What's Hot Toolbar Dashboard Site Tools > Toolbar Creator Toolbars ...

Google Discontinues Toolbar for Firefox - John Paczkowski - News - AllThingsD
... claimed another victim. As part of its new “more wood behind fewer arrows” approach to business, the company is discontinuing its Google Toolbar ...