maps maps maps????

Argh!!!! What happened to transparency maps, reflection maps blah blah
blah????? (I'm talking about viz renderer / autocad2004 adt).

If you can't use transparency maps, then HTF do you create mesh objects
(like a grill, railing, mesh with holes)? or even trees? Or 2D people?
Billboard and stuff like that?

0
Henry
11/6/2003 5:20:59 PM
comp.cad.autocad 3784 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Use the Cutout map under Special Effects.

 --- stefkeB ---

"Henry" <abshhkc@bath.ac.uk> wrote in message
> Argh!!!! What happened to transparency maps, reflection maps blah blah
> blah????? (I'm talking about viz renderer / autocad2004 adt).
>
> If you can't use transparency maps, then HTF do you create mesh objects
> (like a grill, railing, mesh with holes)? or even trees? Or 2D people?
> Billboard and stuff like that?

0
stefkeB
11/7/2003 2:10:34 PM
"stefkeB" <stefkeB@hotmail.com> wrote in news:1068214235.60416
@seven.kulnet.kuleuven.ac.be:

> Use the Cutout map under Special Effects.
>
>  --- stefkeB ---
>
> "Henry" <abshhkc@bath.ac.uk> wrote in message
>> Argh!!!! What happened to transparency maps, reflection maps blah blah
>> blah????? (I'm talking about viz renderer / autocad2004 adt).
>>
>> If you can't use transparency maps, then HTF do you create mesh objects
>> (like a grill, railing, mesh with holes)? or even trees? Or 2D people?
>> Billboard and stuff like that?

Ahh.., thanks for the info. Grrr, I wish they hadn't move things around so
much!! I guess it does make sense for those who are new to rendering/anim.
The annoying thing is that it looks similar to max, but it really isn't
underneath.

0
Henry