when moving

i have autocad 2007
when i move object or copy/paste with mouse redrawing of object is slow
i have a64 x2 3800+ and ati 1300pro
why is that so
is that normal in autocad that when i move object redrawing is slow
expecially when it has large amount of lines....
is there some was to speed up process
0
dracula
7/7/2006 7:58:44 AM
comp.cad.autocad 3784 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

AutoCAD to CAD/CAM
I had some staff draw a sign for Laser cutting as a CAD file and sent it off for CAD/CAM Unfortunately they want it as a vector not font file - how do I convert it to a format suitable for CAD/CAM tia ...

newsgroup alt.cad.autocad
I am sure most of you know about what happened last June. Verizon and many other providers shut down almost all of the newsgroups. A popular one was alt.cad.autocad. I am hoping that the group where we are now will be a good substitute. All the alt.* groups are gone, eventhough in the initial Verizon email, they said that the alt.* would be part of the Big Eight. They have now revised the list and all the alt.* has been eliminated. S. Smith On Jul 31, 10:50 pm, "Shirley Smith" <sasmit...@verizon.net> wrote: > I am sure most of you know about what happened last June. Verizon and many > other providers shut down almost all of the newsgroups. A popular one was > alt.cad.autocad. I am hoping that the group where we are now will be a good > substitute. All the alt.* groups are gone, eventhough in the initial > Verizon email, they said that the alt.* would be part of the Big Eight. > They have now revised the list and all the alt.* has been eliminated. > S. Smith What a shame! What, however, is "the Big Eight" (I've obviously been out of the loop for awhile)? I did begin to notice that alt.cad.autocad had begun something of a decline since I first discovered it about 10 years ago, when it was a very vibrant newsgroup. I hope something can be done to replace it. "AutoCAD - comp.cad.autocad" <v8ontherocks@gmail.com> wrote in message news:110f5b58-4750-4018-b02b-0b581deafa...

Does move actually move?
If I remember correctly, when you move a file in msdos (ver 6.22) it copies the file to the new dir and then deletes it. However, if you move a file in W98/XP by using windows explorer, it doesn't really move it like old dos would; the directory entry or FAT is simply updated. This is much safer, faster, and doesn't fail if you don't have enough space for two copies at the same time. With XP, does moving a file at the command line with 4dos differ than moving it with 4nt? I think 4dos copies/deletes and 4nt updates the FAT. Can anyone verify this? Anthony D&...

how autocad or similar cads do panning?
I was wondering how they do this so fast? imagine you zoom into 1000mx1000m field in autocad until every centimeter is for example 100 pixels so how big is this image...and it still does this very quickly... i dont think also whenever user pans it draws all lines and... az it might become very slow... so how does it pan? regards roozbeh gholizadeh roozbeh <roozbehid@gmail.com> wrote: > I was wondering how they do this so fast? By not rendering primitives that don't touch the viewport area, mainly. > imagine you zoom into 1000mx1000m field in autocad until every > cent...

How to fixed and Moving data for move along moving picture
Hello,=20 I have some question to ask you. I have 2 picture that its have the = other data reference them. Then, I would like to fixed one picture and move= another to overlay it that I used Fixed=3DPicture1; and Moved=3DPicture2; = but the other data in other file that reference by them not move follow pic= ture. How should I do for fixed and move them follow the picture? Thanks. Aris Break ...

/CAD PROGRAMS : AutoCad 2005 and others ......
CAD/CAM PROGRAMS !!! ___________ [Email.for.any.further.information]- [international.shipping : free] [payment: /western.union /bank.transfer /cheque /cash] ___________ Any information : mailto:dav_cad3@hotpop.com PART OF LIST /ask on email for full list/: /- /-3D STUDIO MAX v6 /-ABAQUS v6.4-1 /-ACCEL P-CAD v2002 /-ALIAS WAVEFRONT MAYA UNLIMITED v6 <<< NEW !!! /-ALLPLAN v2004 <<< NEW !!! /-ANSYS v8.1 /-ARCHICAD v8.1R1 /-AUTODESK ARCHITECTURAL DESKTOP v2005 <<< NEW !!! /-AUTODESK AUTOCAD v2005 <<< NEW !!! /-AUTODESK RASTER DESI...

Autocad 2004 + CAD Overlay 2000
We're considering whether to upgrade our ACAD 2000 licences to 2004, something we are reluctant to do in principle. In any case, is CAD Overlay 2000 compatible with ACAD 2004 or would we need to upgrade those licences as well? Is there a CAD Overlay 2004 at all? I trawled recent postings here and tried Google but came up with no answers. TIA Regards, Diego Berge -- e-mail address invalid. Please reply to newsgroups. Deigo, Cad Overlay was renamed to Autodesk Raster Design a couple of releaes ago and there is a 2004 version which will install on Autocad 2004...

Moving from Intelli to AutoCAD
Hi group I'm IntelliCAD user - moving to AutoCAD 2002. It now starts to look like downgrade. I have several problems and hope You can help me at least with some. I will try to explain by comparing IntelliCAD and ACAD, 3D is no comparison of course. 1. Deleting Layers/DimStyles I know how, but ACAD won't delete if there are object on them. IntelliCAD asks what to do with those objects, delete or move them to different layer/dimstyle, and deletes layer/dimstyle with no problem. Can this be done in ACAD? 2. Use of DesignCenter IntelliCAD has something very similar, but i...

CAD PROGRAMS : AutoCad 2005 and many more ......
CAD/CAM PROGRAMS !!! ___________ [Email.for.any.further.information] [international.shipping : free] [payment: /western.union /bank.transfer /cheque /cash] ___________ Any information : mailto:dav_cad3@hotpop.com PART OF LIST [email me for full list]: *> *>3D STUDIO MAX 6 *>3D STUDIO VIZ 4.2 SP2 *>ABAQUS 6.4-1 *>ACCEL P-CAD 2002 *>ALIAS WAVEFRONT MAYA UNLIMITED 5.01 *>ALLPLAN 2003.1 *>ANSYS 8 *>ARCHICAD 8.1R1 *>ARTLANTIS 4.5 *>AUTODESK ARCHITECTURAL DESKTOP 2005 <<<<<<< *>AUTODESK AUTOCAD 2005 + LEARNING...

-CAD PROGRAMS : AutoCad 2005 and many more ......
CAD/CAM PROGRAMS !!! ___________ [Email.for.any.further.information]- [international.shipping : free] [payment: /western.union /bank.transfer /cheque /cash] ___________ Any information : mailto:dav_cad3@hotpop.com PART OF LIST /ask on email for full list/: /\ /\3D STUDIO MAX 6 /\3D STUDIO VIZ 4.2 SP2 /\ABAQUS 6.4-1 /\ACCEL P-CAD 2002 /\ALIAS WAVEFRONT MAYA UNLIMITED 6 <<< NEW !!! /\ALLPLAN 2004 <<< NEW !!! /\ANSYS 8.1 <<< NEW !!! /\ARCHICAD 8.1R1 /\AUTODESK ARCHITECTURAL DESKTOP 2005 <<< NEW !!! /\AUTODESK AUTOCAD 20...

CAD PROGRAMS : AutoCad 2005 and many more ....
___________ [Email.for.any.further.information] [international.shipping : free] [payment: /western.union /bank.transfer /cheque /cash] ___________ Any information : mailto:dav_cad3@hotpop.com PART OF LIST [email me for full list]: // //3D Studio Max 6 //3D Studio Viz 4.2 SP2 //Abaqus 6.4-1 //Accel P-cad 2002 //Alias Wavefront Maya Unlimited 5.01 //AllPlan 2003.1 //Ansys 8 //Archicad 8.1r1 //ArtLantis 4.5 //Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2005 <<<<<<<<<<< //Autodesk Autocad 2005 + Learning Assistance <<<<<<<<...

/CAD PROGRAMS : AutoCad 2005 and many more .......
CAD/CAM PROGRAMS !!! ___________ [Email.for.any.further.information]- [international.shipping : free] [payment: /western.union /bank.transfer /cheque /cash] ___________ Any information : mailto:dav_cad3@hotpop.com PART OF LIST [email me for full list]: /> />3D STUDIO MAX 6 />3D STUDIO VIZ 4.2 SP2 />ABAQUS 6.4-1 />ACCEL P-CAD 2002 />ALIAS WAVEFRONT MAYA UNLIMITED 5.01 />ALLPLAN 2004 <<<<<<<<< />ANSYS 8.1 />ARCHICAD 8.1R1 />ARTLANTIS 4.5 />AUTODESK ARCHITECTURAL DESKTOP 2005 <<<<<...

AutoCad,Solidworks,CAD prog. to MATLAB
Hi all, I want to learn that questions answer, I want to use CAD programs design project file in Matlab program for analysis. Plz. help me how can i do it? Thank you very much for your helps. Good Work! Ziya, P.S.:Especially AutoCAD and Solidworks. ...

A Powerful CAD Tool for Importing Excel Spreadsheets into AutoCAD
We invite all CAD professionals to have a free trial of Office2CAD at http://www.cadtool.net Office2CAD is a tool for CAD users to work seamless with MicroSoft Excel and Word application. It can import Excel, Word table/ text into AutoCAD and MicroStation. Key Features: * All imported text and border are native elements in CAD which are fully editable * Imported Excel texts are linking to original Excel file * No clipboard limitation issue. User can import huge spreadsheets into AutoCAD and MicroStation * Excel/ Word text's true type font, bolding and italicizing ...

AutoCAD 2004 and other best cad programms (ORDER NOW)
new CAD/CAM for sale Fast Order FREE & Fast Delivery by UPS/Air-Mail in 4-6 days Best Price and Best discount Guarantee of working all software All programms it's full version without limit time, have cd-r key or SN if you inetersting mailto: cadprogramms2004@bk.ru Top sale programms: SOLIDWORKS 2004 Pro engineer 2004 Catia v5r13 Cosmos Works 2004 ANSYS 8.2 SDRC I-DEAS 10 EDS UNIGRAPHICS NX 2.0 ADT 2004 AlphaCAM 2003 AUTODESK 3D STUDIO VIZ 4.3 CFX-4.4 AEA DELCAM ARTCAM 7.0 PRO DELCAM POWERMILL 5 DELCAM POWERSHAPE 5.1 SESCOI WORKNC 16 TEKLA XSTEEL 9.1 ...

X-CAD Free 3D CAD giveaway at www.x-cad.net
Hey All, I just ran across a cool free 3D CAD software giveaway at a site called www.x-cad.net. Apparently, if 100,000 people register then everyone gets the software free. Please register so we can all get it. Thanks, Sun scam "Sun" <suntzujr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1117377639.474235.253470@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hey All, > > I just ran across a cool free 3D CAD software giveaway at a site called > www.x-cad.net. > > Apparently, if 100,000 people register then everyone gets the software > free. Please regist...

X-CAD Free 3D CAD giveaway at www.x-cad.net
Hey All, I just ran across a cool free 3D CAD software giveaway at a site called www.x-cad.net. Apparently, if 100,000 people register then everyone gets the software free. Please register so we can all get it. Thanks, Sun Sounds like an expedition....There's no info on the capabilities of the CAD software as you might expect. They say they'll give you instructions to download free software. Turn your CAD system into a porn-machine- the X is so suspicious. "Sun" <suntzujr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1117377686.970807.51640@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... ...

X-CAD Free 3D CAD giveaway at www.x-cad.net
Hey All, I just ran across a cool free 3D CAD software giveaway at a site called www.x-cad.net. Apparently, if 100,000 people register then everyone gets the software free. Please register so we can all get it. Thanks, Sun Anyone have any info about this software? The site doesn't tell you anything and from what I could find on the web, the company Amiga that owned the software went bankrupt and Digital Multimedia took over. It's $200 software...how good could it be? "Sun" <suntzujr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1117377733.726074.1...

CAD Forum all CAD domains
Hello CAD users, The CAD Pro Engineers forum has been, updated, improved, and new tips and tricks have been added. You can post topics, answer to the existing topics, find CAD tips and tricks, improve your CAD skills, and share your knowledge with other CAD users. The main forum's page it's been divided by domains of interest as AutoCAD, CATIA, IDEAS, Mechanical Desktop, Pro Engineer, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Unigraphics, and general engineering, and you can access your favorite one. Visit: http://www.cadproe.com/forum This CAD/Engineering forum main goal is to meet our visitors'...

Moving to Card: How do You Know What to Move?
I just picked up a SDIO expansion card for my Treo, and I'm trying to copy a few memory-hog applications to the card and delete them from the main memory. I have question though: Many of the applications appear to involve several things in the list that pops up when you show the applications to delete. For example, when I tried to move my dictionary program it complains about not being able to find its dictionary database. I gather that something else in the application list contains its database, but I have no idea what it's called. Is there any easy way to know what all o...

to move or not to move read messages
Hi all, I've some trouble with mutt where it does move read messages from my spoolfile to the mbox, although I did not ask for this behavior. The trouble may be due to the operation of imap: set spoolfile=imap://exchange/INBOX set mbox=+in I'm not aware of any mbox-hook within my setup. I used mutt 1.5.1i recently which moved some of my current messages from the spoolfile to =in on occasions, leaving an incomplete spoolfile. I've switched to 1.5.5i today - now all read messages are moved to the mbox. It now asked for the move, due to set move=yes ...

Autocad vs Autocad lt
Hi, Could someone please sum up the differences between autocad lt and regulat. I would need to do not to complex _2D_ drawings. Of course there is a huge difference in the price. tia alex LT has no LISP, VBA, ARX, or VLX access, no Express Tools, no 3D commands and no ALIGN or ATTREDEF or BATTMAN commands -- Chip Harper And no OTRACK, major bummer for 2D drafters :o( However there are 3rd party products available for that. Start looking at www.drcauto.com Conny "Chip Harper" <hot4cad@hotmail.com> skrev i meddelandet news:J8ednZnBGagJg...

Autocad Vs Autocad LT?
In practical terms, what are the differences between autocad and autocad lt? Thanks in advance, Rui Maciel ...

B.E Mechanical Engineer,CAD (Mechanical Desktop, AutoCAD)
Hello Sir / Madam I am a B.E Mechanical Engineer with experience in CAD (Mechanical Desktop, AutoCAD) Please find my resume attached=E2=80=A6. I am looking for a change in career for better Growth (Technical & Financial). Thanking You., Prasanna C Ph - +91 9448200659 Prasanna C # 1615, 1st B Cross, 3rd Main Chandra Layout Vijayanagar, Bangalore =E2=80=93 560040 Telephone: (Mobile) 9448200659, Res: 23215303 Email: prasanna.c@vsnl.net Date of Birth: March 16, 1979 Cost to Company: 1.32 lacs B=2EE (Mechanical) Key Skills: AutoCAD 2000-2004, Mechanical Desk...

screen moves when I move the mouse
I have an IMAC G5 Intel running 10.4.11. The whole screen is moving when I move the mouse whether or not I have any button pushed. When the screen moves, the edges go offscreen. This is a brand new development and, although it doesn't appear to affect functionality it makes the computer sort of uncomfortable to use and I know this should not be happening In article <d20c4bc2-1ad9-4de3-9bf6-8a7de7de3e3b@w22g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>, jerry.freedman.jr@gmail.com wrote: > I have an IMAC G5 Intel running 10.4.11. The whole screen is moving > when I move the mouse whether or not...

Web resources about - when moving - comp.cad.autocad

Moving magnet and conductor problem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The moving magnet and conductor problem is a famous thought experiment , originating in the 19th century, concerning the intersection of classical ...

Facebook Begins Moving Into New NYC Office
... new office at 770 Broadway is no exception, as many of the social network’s New York -based employees found out Monday, which was moving day ...

No small change: moving to a cashless society is the next step for the Australian dollar
We all think about money every day, from paying our mortgages to scouring for change that will buy a coffee or paper. How many of us really think ...

The NBA is moving closer to putting ads on jerseys
VIDEO: The NBA is expected to discuss adding ads to uniforms at an upcoming owners meeting.

Fast-moving grass fire south of Ballarat
The danger from a grass fire south of Ballarat at Dereel and Mount Mercer has been downgraded with the Country Fire Authority saying there is ...

Oregon stand-off: FBI moving in on last four occupiers at wildlife refuge
US Federal agents have moved in on the last four anti-government militants still holed up at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Oregon

Oregon stand-off: FBI moving in on last four occupiers at wildlife refuge
US Federal agents have moved in on the last four anti-government militants still holed up at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Oregon

Get your legs moving, Asics buys RunKeeper app
As a society we tend to put an emphasis on being physically fit. There may be more diet plans out there than there are people to follow them. ...

Carlisle Cos. Inc. moving headquarters to Phoenix - Phoenix Business Journal
The $5.5 billion global manufacturer is moving its entire company headquarters from North Carolina to northeast Phoenix along with key C-level ...

The Daily Mirror's strategy director says it's 'moving out of toddler stage' in digital and that it has ...
... rather than attempting to build them itself, and he also hinted the company is set to announce its antidote to ad blockers. Trinity is "moving ...