ADE simulators, spectre, hspiceD,ultasim.. which one should I pick?

Hello all,

I am new to Cadence.

when I lunch the ADE tool to simulate my circuit I got to choose from diffe=
rent simulators, spectre hspiceD, Ultrasim ..etc. I am not sure which one s=
hould I select because I don't know the difference between them, so would y=
ou please share me your experience in this matter?
Also, can I setup the ADE tool to choose the best simulator for my circuit =
automatically?=20

My circuit is mixed signal, analog and digital. freq of operation less than=
 10Mhz.

Thanks in advance!
0
Bio_man
11/10/2016 10:37:42 PM
comp.cad.cadence 5429 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow