Allegro: Select Pin and change Properties

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Hi

i'm learning the usage of allegro and concept hdl and have som
problems with the user interface
i want to create a package symbol. therefore i choosed the librar
flow in the project manager and started allegro symbol editor. afte
this i choosed new and selected package symbol (no wizard). so m
problem is, when i placed a pin with a certain padstack and presse
done, how can i select another pin to e.g. change the position o
padstack??
thanks in advance

greetings
hiko

0
Reply morgenst (22) 2/20/2005 10:01:26 AM

See related articles to this posting

comp.cad.cadence 5491 articles. 16 followers. Post

selectively changing properties of graph of objects in a batch ...
~ Basically I have a graph of objects I would like to programmatically change in a flexible way at once (say you need to change all text descriptors of a menu-based GUI to a different language with just a user's click) ~ As I intuitively think about it, I will have to use java's reflection API and some sort of xml (or xml-ish) description file ~ Any suggestions? ~ Thank you lbrtchx On 12-12-2010 19:49, lbrtchx@gmail.com wrote: > Basically I have a graph of objects I would like to programmatically > change in a flexible way at once (say you need to change all...

Use 3 button or property to change selection of radio buttons?
Hi all, I have LV 7.1 and am trying to write a process that allows the user to select the next action following the execution of several Case Structure steps.  The VI is basically thus: (sorry I can't cut-n-paste a graphic, it's on another pc.) While loop:--->radio button (Manual, Cycle, Auto Test)----> Case Structure (Manual, Cycle, Auto Test)--->Nested Case Structure within the "Auto Test" Case above with 13 cases ("0" to "12")   On case "12" of the nested case structure, I want to provide a 3-button dialo...

How to change a range selection to text selection?
Hi, i created an editable html container and select a single image within this container. if (document.selection.type == "Control") { var x = document.selection.createRange(); } Now I want to replace this control selection with pasteHTML... which won't work as the selection is not text type. Is there a command to change my control selection to a text selection? Thank you Loebb ...

Cannot change Scrollbars property
I noticed you cannot change, at runtime, the Scrollbars property of a multi-line textbox control. AFAIK this property actually determines the Wrap Text functionality. If you cannot change the Scrollbars property, is it not possible to enable & disable Text Wrap at runtime? No. If you examine the text window in Notepad with Spyxx when you toggle the wordwrap option, you'll see the window is destroyed and recreated with the new scrollbar style based on the menu selection. Since it and the textbox are both based on the Windows Edit control, the limitations of the control under Windows ...

owa_pattern change to selectively change case?
I want to take a mixed case part description, and change it so that just the first letter is capitalized. Then, I want to go back and apply "upper" to any part numbers that fall within that part description. For example: "This Part Fits the ABC2-345-6WR Extension" Change to first letter cap: "This part fits the abc2-345-6wr extension" Then "upper" the part number: "This part fits the ABC2-345-6WR extension" I know how to do the first step. I'm trying to use owa_pattern.change to do the 2nd step. I can get the pattern matc...

Change select values based on radio selection
Hi All: I have a basic form with three radio buttons: radio 1 radio 2 radio 3 When a particular radio is selected, I would like to populate a select box with some predetermined values (variables). For ex.. if radio 1 is selected, value1, value2, value 3 and value 4 dynamically update the select. if radio 2 is selected, value 5 dynamically updates the select. if radio 3 is selected, value 7 dynamically updates the select. Any ideas? here is my snippet (not working of course, but I think I'm close..) <HEAD> <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript"> selection = new Array( n...

Nodes Selected property fails to visually select
I set a Node's selected property to True and also set the Ensure Visible property to True , yet, when I see the Node in the TreeView the Node is not visually selected, i.e. there is no focus rectangle around it nor is its background highlighted as it would if I manually clicked the Node. Why is this? How can I force the Node to be visually selected as well when I set the .Selected property to True? I set the .Selected property like so: Me.trv.Nodes.Item(Me.cmdFields(iIndex%).Tag).Selected = True Me.trv.Nodes.Item(Me.cmdFields(iIndex%).Tag).EnsureVisible A check of the debugger sh...

modify the default option in a select changing another select

Changing 'selected' Option in Select Dropdown before Submit
I use a SELECT dropdown as the nav interface for jumping to a chosen page number. When I setup up the SELECT element on the page, I want to show the user the current page number they are on, so, I put "selected" next to the page number, as shown below: ------------------------------- <form name="pick" method="post" action="showit.php"> <select name="pggo" onChange="this.options[this.selectedIndex].selected;document.pick.submit();"> <option value="1">1</option> <option value="2" selected...

how to determine if the rows selected in a simple multi-select listbox have been changed?
Hi, I want to find a way to determine if the rows selected in an unbound simple multiselect listbox has been changed by the user. There are ten options in the listbox. Selecting rows changes the entries in a table using DELETE and INSERT sql statements. I want to be able to check if the user has made any changes and ask them to confirm the changes before applying the DELETE and INSERT statements. Many thanks, Franc. franc sutherland <franc.sutherland@googlemail.com> wrote in news:d3b3701d-6d1a-4e04-9fe5-1664d07a2012@u17g2000yqe.googlegroups.com: > Hi, > I want to find a way to d...

Change Indexed Property in table makes change the query behaviour:why?
I have : Table1 MyField (Allow duplicates = TRUE) Table2 MyField (PrimaryKey= TRUE) If I run this query : SELECT Table1.MyField, Table2.MyField FROM Table1 LEFT JOIN Table2 ON Table1.MyField = Table2.MyField; and I change in Datasheet view the value of Table1.MyField then the query update the result, but any updateis done in Table2.MyField. But if I set: Table1 MyField (Allow duplicates = FALSE) then I run the same query and I change in Datasheet view the value of Table1.MyField then the query update Table2.MyField with the same value. Do you know why? Do you Know I can prevent t...

master select list changes contents of slave select lists
I have one drop-down list (call it master) that needs to change the contents of other drop down lists (slaves). Really, its changing which item is "selected" or on top of the slave lists, but same idea. Can this be done with Ruby and html? Would I need some sort of on_change listener on the master? And then a way to change the "selected" attribute on the slaves? I am using Ruby and Sinatra. Any help, or key words to look up, greatly appreciated. I have only a few weeks experience on Ruby and HTML. Thanks. -- Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/. ...

Property enable colour changed to grey how do I change it to another color
When I set an objects data enabled property, the form displays these objects in grey. Is there any way to change the colour? Thanks Set the Locked property of the control to Yes as well. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia. Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "SpankyTClown" <christopher.lynn@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1155922650.788800.304520@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com... > When I set an objects data enabled property, the form displays these > objects in grey...

Changing Properties
Hi, I am building an application that contains a sub-VI with a Waveform Graph control in it. I wonder if it is possible to change the properties of that Waveform Graph outside this sub-VI, so before the sub-VI will be called. How to do this? Greetings Davy Thanks Ed, that's clear to me. Davy ...

items in aselect change in function on which item is selected in another select: how can i do that?
Thank you for readin my post! I have two select (select1 and select2). in select1 I have items: a,b,c,d In select2 I should have items a1,a2,a3 if I chose a in select1, items b1,b2,b3 if I chose b in select1, items c1.... if I chose c in selec1, .... How can I do that? Thank you in advance for the time you'll spend for me, Mario. _andrea.l wrote: > Thank you for readin my post! > I have two select (select1 and select2). > in select1 I have items: a,b,c,d > In select2 I should have > items a1,a2,a3 if I chose a in select1, > items b1,b2,b3 if I chose b in select1, &...

Way to expand a selection? i.e., make a mistake, way to change selection area?
In PhotoEditor I just move the handle blocks. How do I do this in PSP? Let's say I put a rectangle around an object to copy, but I missed a piece and need to move the right line of the selection box over 1/4" on the screen. Is there a way to do that? I looked in the help file but no luck. This is the single-most prevalent problem I come across continously in PSP, so would be good to learn. Thanks! "Hypatia" <NoJunk@AtAllNone.com> wrote in message news:achiqvg43r30frq03tb4t6an7tbsjsiqtu@4ax.com... > In PhotoEditor I just move the handle blocks. How do I do ...

Way to expand a selection? i.e., make a mistake, way to change selection area?
In PhotoEditor I just move the handle blocks. How do I do this in PSP? Let's say I put a rectangle around an object to copy, but I missed a piece and need to move the right line of the selection box over 1/4" on the screen. Is there a way to do that? I looked in the help file but no luck. This is the single-most prevalent problem I come across continously in PSP, so would be good to learn. Thanks! "Hypatia" <NoJunk@AtAllNone.com> wrote in message news:achiqvg43r30frq03tb4t6an7tbsjsiqtu@4ax.com... > In PhotoEditor I just move the handle blocks. How do I do ...

[FR] Displaying the 'changed' -icon for a changed package also when that package is selected in the list
FEATURE REQUEST ([FR]): The package browser should display the 'star' -symbol in front of a changed package even when that package is selected in the list. RATIONALE: The star symbol in front of changed packages is most helpful. However, when you select such a package from the list the star-symbol disappears. When you look at such a list a bit later, it is hard to say whether the selected package is changed or not. Typically the selected package is the one you are working on, so this makes it difficult to see whether the package you are currently working on is chang...

Dumb question about using a <SELECT> menu to change the state of <SELECT> menu...
This has got to be obvious, but I can't make it work. I have a form called with 3 pull down menus. They are linked to a database which generates the values for the <SELECT? Pull-downs. Lets say I have values selected for all three pull down menus. When I change the first "top-level" menu I want to reset both the second and third menus to the "default" state. I thought this would be easy with some javascript on the pull down in question like: <select name="category" onchange="document.forms.form_field.options[0];"> So when I change cate...

Selecting I/O pins
Hi, I was recently asked in an interview that what points you will consider while selecting the I/O pins in FPGA ? One thing which came to my mind was : 1) considering board aspect that the pins corresponding to peripherals should near to that peripheral so as to minimize the routing delay in PCB. 2) pin should be compatible to the I/O type of peripheral device, i.e. LV_TTL, LC_CMOS etc. Were my points valid ? Any other points are welcome. Regards Hi - [3] Some I/O pins are - Input Only - Lack IOB FFs - Dedicated clk input - For DRAM interfacing there may b...

change property after inheritance
Suppose a class has properties and I want to change the setter in a derived class. If the base class is mine, I can do this: http://www.kylev.com/2004/10/13/fun-with-python-properties/ Should I? (I.e., is that a good solution?) And what if I cannot change the base class? How to proceed then? Thanks, Alan Isaac Le mercredi 06 septembre 2006 16:33, David Isaac a =E9crit=A0: > Suppose a class has properties and I want to change the > setter in a derived class. If the base class is mine, I can do this: > http://www.kylev.com/2004/10/13/fun-with-python-properties/ > Should I? (I.e....

combobox change selection
i have one JComboBox private JComboBox cbClientes = new JComboBox(); and i fill it with: for(int i=0;i<25;i++){ cbClientes.addItem(i); } how can i know if the user thange the selection on the JComboBox? thanks [XaToA] wrote: > i have one JComboBox > private JComboBox cbClientes = new JComboBox(); > and i fill it with: > for(int i=0;i<25;i++){ > cbClientes.addItem(i); > } > how can i know if the user thange the selection on the JComboBox? > thanks Tutorials that explain this at: http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/components/combobox.html ...

select options property
I understand that the options property of a select element is an array of the options displayed by the select element. If that's so, then why can't I sort the array? Rather, I *want* to sort the options = how do I do it? -- Christopher Benson-Manica | I *should* know what I'm talking about - if I ataru(at)cyberspace.org | don't, I need to know. Flames welcome. Christopher Benson-Manica wrote: > I understand that the options property of a select element is an array > of the options displayed by the select element. If that's so, then > why can't I sor...

Changing the NumberFormat property
From Access 03 I can change the NumberFormat Property of an Excel 03 cell. For cell say F10 if original Date format was "dd/mm/yyyy" I can change it to "m/d/yyyy" objResultsSheet.Range(F10).NumberFormat = "m/d/yyyy" Do you know what are the repercussions of this change? The cell value was originally 14/3/2011. It still is and this logical since my Regional Settings have not changed. In other words what is the use of the NumberFormat property? Thanks, John There are no repercussions except that you can look at the number in the format that you ...