Allegro: Select Pin and change Properties

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Hi

i'm learning the usage of allegro and concept hdl and have som
problems with the user interface
i want to create a package symbol. therefore i choosed the librar
flow in the project manager and started allegro symbol editor. afte
this i choosed new and selected package symbol (no wizard). so m
problem is, when i placed a pin with a certain padstack and presse
done, how can i select another pin to e.g. change the position o
padstack??
thanks in advance

greetings
hiko

0
Reply morgenst (22) 2/20/2005 10:01:26 AM

See related articles to this posting
comp.cad.cadence 5477 articles. 14 followers. Post

selectively changing properties of graph of objects in a batch ...
~ Basically I have a graph of objects I would like to programmatically change in a flexible way at once (say you need to change all text descriptors of a menu-based GUI to a different language with just a user's click) ~ As I intuitively think about it, I will have to use java's reflection API and some sort of xml (or xml-ish) description file ~ Any suggestions? ~ Thank you lbrtchx On 12-12-2010 19:49, lbrtchx@gmail.com wrote: > Basically I have a graph of objects I would like to programmatically > change in a flexible way at once (say you need to change all...

Use 3 button or property to change selection of radio buttons?
Hi all, I have LV 7.1 and am trying to write a process that allows the user to select the next action following the execution of several Case Structure steps.  The VI is basically thus: (sorry I can't cut-n-paste a graphic, it's on another pc.) While loop:--->radio button (Manual, Cycle, Auto Test)----> Case Structure (Manual, Cycle, Auto Test)--->Nested Case Structure within the "Auto Test" Case above with 13 cases ("0" to "12")   On case "12" of the nested case structure, I want to provide a 3-button dialo...

How to change a range selection to text selection?
Hi, i created an editable html container and select a single image within this container. if (document.selection.type == "Control") { var x = document.selection.createRange(); } Now I want to replace this control selection with pasteHTML... which won't work as the selection is not text type. Is there a command to change my control selection to a text selection? Thank you Loebb ...

Cannot change Scrollbars property
I noticed you cannot change, at runtime, the Scrollbars property of a multi-line textbox control. AFAIK this property actually determines the Wrap Text functionality. If you cannot change the Scrollbars property, is it not possible to enable & disable Text Wrap at runtime? No. If you examine the text window in Notepad with Spyxx when you toggle the wordwrap option, you'll see the window is destroyed and recreated with the new scrollbar style based on the menu selection. Since it and the textbox are both based on the Windows Edit control, the limitations of the control under Windows ...

owa_pattern change to selectively change case?
I want to take a mixed case part description, and change it so that just the first letter is capitalized. Then, I want to go back and apply "upper" to any part numbers that fall within that part description. For example: "This Part Fits the ABC2-345-6WR Extension" Change to first letter cap: "This part fits the abc2-345-6wr extension" Then "upper" the part number: "This part fits the ABC2-345-6WR extension" I know how to do the first step. I'm trying to use owa_pattern.change to do the 2nd step. I can get the pattern matc...

Change select values based on radio selection
Hi All: I have a basic form with three radio buttons: radio 1 radio 2 radio 3 When a particular radio is selected, I would like to populate a select box with some predetermined values (variables). For ex.. if radio 1 is selected, value1, value2, value 3 and value 4 dynamically update the select. if radio 2 is selected, value 5 dynamically updates the select. if radio 3 is selected, value 7 dynamically updates the select. Any ideas? here is my snippet (not working of course, but I think I'm close..) <HEAD> <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript"> selection = new Array( n...

Nodes Selected property fails to visually select
I set a Node's selected property to True and also set the Ensure Visible property to True , yet, when I see the Node in the TreeView the Node is not visually selected, i.e. there is no focus rectangle around it nor is its background highlighted as it would if I manually clicked the Node. Why is this? How can I force the Node to be visually selected as well when I set the .Selected property to True? I set the .Selected property like so: Me.trv.Nodes.Item(Me.cmdFields(iIndex%).Tag).Selected = True Me.trv.Nodes.Item(Me.cmdFields(iIndex%).Tag).EnsureVisible A check of the debugger sh...

modify the default option in a select changing another select

how to determine if the rows selected in a simple multi-select listbox have been changed?
Hi, I want to find a way to determine if the rows selected in an unbound simple multiselect listbox has been changed by the user. There are ten options in the listbox. Selecting rows changes the entries in a table using DELETE and INSERT sql statements. I want to be able to check if the user has made any changes and ask them to confirm the changes before applying the DELETE and INSERT statements. Many thanks, Franc. franc sutherland <franc.sutherland@googlemail.com> wrote in news:d3b3701d-6d1a-4e04-9fe5-1664d07a2012@u17g2000yqe.googlegroups.com: > Hi, > I want to find a way to d...