Allegro: Select Pin and change Properties

Hi

i'm learning the usage of allegro and concept hdl and have som
problems with the user interface
i want to create a package symbol. therefore i choosed the librar
flow in the project manager and started allegro symbol editor. afte
this i choosed new and selected package symbol (no wizard). so m
problem is, when i placed a pin with a certain padstack and presse
done, how can i select another pin to e.g. change the position o
padstack??
thanks in advance

greetings
hiko

0
morgenst (22)
2/20/2005 10:01:26 AM
comp.cad.cadence 5419 articles. 5 followers. Post Follow

selectively changing properties of graph of objects in a batch ...
~ Basically I have a graph of objects I would like to programmatically change in a flexible way at once (say you need to change all text descriptors of a menu-based GUI to a different language with just a user's click) ~ As I intuitively think about it, I will have to use java's reflection API and some sort of xml (or xml-ish) description file ~ Any suggestions? ~ Thank you lbrtchx On 12-12-2010 19:49, lbrtchx@gmail.com wrote: > Basically I have a graph of objects I would like to programmatically > change in a flexible way at once (say you need to change all...

How to change the graph properties in cadence virtuoso simulation results
Dear all, I am using cadence virtuoso version 6.1.5. Once the simulation is over, the graph by default is appearing in dash, thin lines. I want to permanently modify the graph properties for all of my simulation results, like increasing the thickness of the graph, setting the background etc.Can someone please help me in this regard. Please let me know if my question is not clear or if any other info is required. Best Regards DC Hi DC, Hope this link helps you http://scytulip.wordpress.com/2011/11/17/default-settings-in-brand-new-cadence-data-plotter/ Regards, yvk ...

Use 3 button or property to change selection of radio buttons?
Hi all, I have LV 7.1 and am trying to write a process that allows the user to select the next action following the execution of several Case Structure steps.  The VI is basically thus: (sorry I can't cut-n-paste a graphic, it's on another pc.) While loop:--->radio button (Manual, Cycle, Auto Test)----> Case Structure (Manual, Cycle, Auto Test)--->Nested Case Structure within the "Auto Test" Case above with 13 cases ("0" to "12")   On case "12" of the nested case structure, I want to provide a 3-button dialo...

How to change a range selection to text selection?
Hi, i created an editable html container and select a single image within this container. if (document.selection.type == "Control") { var x = document.selection.createRange(); } Now I want to replace this control selection with pasteHTML... which won't work as the selection is not text type. Is there a command to change my control selection to a text selection? Thank you Loebb ...

Cannot change Scrollbars property
I noticed you cannot change, at runtime, the Scrollbars property of a multi-line textbox control. AFAIK this property actually determines the Wrap Text functionality. If you cannot change the Scrollbars property, is it not possible to enable & disable Text Wrap at runtime? No. If you examine the text window in Notepad with Spyxx when you toggle the wordwrap option, you'll see the window is destroyed and recreated with the new scrollbar style based on the menu selection. Since it and the textbox are both based on the Windows Edit control, the limitations of the control under Windows ...

owa_pattern change to selectively change case?
I want to take a mixed case part description, and change it so that just the first letter is capitalized. Then, I want to go back and apply "upper" to any part numbers that fall within that part description. For example: "This Part Fits the ABC2-345-6WR Extension" Change to first letter cap: "This part fits the abc2-345-6wr extension" Then "upper" the part number: "This part fits the ABC2-345-6WR extension" I know how to do the first step. I'm trying to use owa_pattern.change to do the 2nd step. I can get the pattern matc...

Nodes Selected property fails to visually select
I set a Node's selected property to True and also set the Ensure Visible property to True , yet, when I see the Node in the TreeView the Node is not visually selected, i.e. there is no focus rectangle around it nor is its background highlighted as it would if I manually clicked the Node. Why is this? How can I force the Node to be visually selected as well when I set the .Selected property to True? I set the .Selected property like so: Me.trv.Nodes.Item(Me.cmdFields(iIndex%).Tag).Selected = True Me.trv.Nodes.Item(Me.cmdFields(iIndex%).Tag).EnsureVisible A check of the debugger sh...

Change select values based on radio selection
Hi All: I have a basic form with three radio buttons: radio 1 radio 2 radio 3 When a particular radio is selected, I would like to populate a select box with some predetermined values (variables). For ex.. if radio 1 is selected, value1, value2, value 3 and value 4 dynamically update the select. if radio 2 is selected, value 5 dynamically updates the select. if radio 3 is selected, value 7 dynamically updates the select. Any ideas? here is my snippet (not working of course, but I think I'm close..) <HEAD> <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript"> selection = new Array( n...

modify the default option in a select changing another select

Changing 'selected' Option in Select Dropdown before Submit
I use a SELECT dropdown as the nav interface for jumping to a chosen page number. When I setup up the SELECT element on the page, I want to show the user the current page number they are on, so, I put "selected" next to the page number, as shown below: ------------------------------- <form name="pick" method="post" action="showit.php"> <select name="pggo" onChange="this.options[this.selectedIndex].selected;document.pick.submit();"> <option value="1">1</option> <option value="2" selected...

Changing Properties
Hi, I am building an application that contains a sub-VI with a Waveform Graph control in it. I wonder if it is possible to change the properties of that Waveform Graph outside this sub-VI, so before the sub-VI will be called. How to do this? Greetings Davy Thanks Ed, that's clear to me. Davy ...

master select list changes contents of slave select lists
I have one drop-down list (call it master) that needs to change the contents of other drop down lists (slaves). Really, its changing which item is "selected" or on top of the slave lists, but same idea. Can this be done with Ruby and html? Would I need some sort of on_change listener on the master? And then a way to change the "selected" attribute on the slaves? I am using Ruby and Sinatra. Any help, or key words to look up, greatly appreciated. I have only a few weeks experience on Ruby and HTML. Thanks. -- Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/. ...

Select from (select)
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------_=_NextPart_001_01C43384.9C3B5D61 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Is it possible to do a select from a select statement in Informix? Ex: Select Customer from (Select Customer, sum(invoiced_amt) as total_spent from Customers group by Customer) where total_spent > 1000 ------_=_NextPart_001_01C43384.9C3B5D61 Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTM...

how to determine if the rows selected in a simple multi-select listbox have been changed?
Hi, I want to find a way to determine if the rows selected in an unbound simple multiselect listbox has been changed by the user. There are ten options in the listbox. Selecting rows changes the entries in a table using DELETE and INSERT sql statements. I want to be able to check if the user has made any changes and ask them to confirm the changes before applying the DELETE and INSERT statements. Many thanks, Franc. franc sutherland <franc.sutherland@googlemail.com> wrote in news:d3b3701d-6d1a-4e04-9fe5-1664d07a2012@u17g2000yqe.googlegroups.com: > Hi, > I want to find a way to d...

Web resources about - Allegro: Select Pin and change Properties - comp.cad.cadence

Properties of water - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the physical and chemical properties of pure water. For general discussion and its distribution and importance in life, ...

Facebook Surpasses All Google Properties In Brazil
Facebook overtook Orkut to became Brazil’s top social network in January, but has only overtaken all of Google’s properties in that nation just ...

Extended Profile Properties - Facebook-Entwickler
These Permissions cannot be revoked in the Login Dialog during the login flow, meaning they are non-optional for Users when logging into your ...

PortPerry Properties (@brian14mckinlay) on Twitter

Hawaii Real Estate Properties on the App Store on iTunes
Get Hawaii Real Estate Properties on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Airbnb's reach extends from spare rooms to empty, multi-room properties, report reveals
Nearly half the listings on Airbnb in Melbourne are not for spare rooms in someone's home&nbsp;but for entire houses or apartments that are never ...

Millers Point sell-off accelerates with 50 properties in the pipeline
Fifty homes in Sydney's prime Millers Point harbourside precinct are to be sold by the NSW government before June 30.

Malcolm Turnbull's tax two-step: focus shifts to super, rental properties, expenses
Longstanding tax breaks for superannuation contributions and investment properties are in the frame as the Turnbull government scrambles for ...

WA fires: Blaze damage grows to 162 properties in South West
... the deadly bushfires in Western Australia's South West region have climbed to 162 homes. The updated assessment is an increase of 34 properties ...

The 9 most sought-after Airbnb properties
Airbnb's nine most wish-listed properties range from hotel-priced villas in Mexico to highly affordable lofts in Rome. These quirky getaways ...