Allegro: Select Pin and change Properties

Hi

i'm learning the usage of allegro and concept hdl and have som
problems with the user interface
i want to create a package symbol. therefore i choosed the librar
flow in the project manager and started allegro symbol editor. afte
this i choosed new and selected package symbol (no wizard). so m
problem is, when i placed a pin with a certain padstack and presse
done, how can i select another pin to e.g. change the position o
padstack??
thanks in advance

greetings
hiko

0
morgenst (22)
2/20/2005 10:01:26 AM
comp.cad.cadence 5409 articles. 18 followers. Post Follow

Sell CVV , Dumps track 1&2 all country, dumps with pin, Transfer WU, Selling Paypal acc, Bank login acc,....
Sell CVV, Dumps Track 1&2, Paypal Account, Transfer WU,... Sell CVV US, UK, AU, CA, EU, ASIA, MIDDLE EAST,... Sell CVV high balance, best quality, fresh and cheap price ! I'm a good seller . I come from Viet Nam, is verified seller on some underground forum hot like forum vncno1, vhcteam, beyeugroup, hce,.... Today I write this topic to sell something I hacked in longtime I learn and adhere in underground ! I Sell Cvv , Dumps Track 1&2 US, EU, UK, AU, CA, Dumps with Pin Also I to do transfer WU, Bank login and Paypal ! If u real need to buy, let's contact...

Finding DDR SDRAM SODIMM(200 pin) socket.
Hello, To interfacing DDR memory module to memory controller, I'm finding DDR SDRAM SODIMM socket. (Not memory module). I tried to search serveral socket & connector vendors like MOLEX, AMP. , but only SDRAM SODIMM and DDR DIMM are available in their catalog. Does anyone know the vendor and part number? Regards, S.H, Lee SeungHeun, Lee wrote: > Hello, > > To interfacing DDR memory module to memory controller, I'm finding DDR > SDRAM SODIMM socket. (Not memory module). I tried to search serveral socket > & connector vendors like MOLEX, AMP. , but only SDR...

Changing foreground color on console
How do you change the foreground font color on the console by using Visual C++ 6.0???? "Ahmad Hassan" <ahmadh84@hotmail.com> wrote... > How do you change the foreground font color on the console by using > Visual C++ 6.0???? Try asking in microsoft.public.vc.language. "Ahmad Hassan" <ahmadh84@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:90c1a452.0311061013.31d38831@posting.google.com... > How do you change the foreground font color on the console by using > Visual C++ 6.0???? Press F1, and use the 'search' or 'index' feature of VC++'...

Re: select or signal
**** Post for FREE via your newsreader at post.usenet.com **** William Ahern wrote: > Igor Gorbounov <igorbounov@topazelectro.ru> wrote: [...] > I believe the signal queue is 128. So, on the 128'th or maybe 129'th (thus > deleting the last signal) instead of a SIGIO w/ the associated descriptor > info you get a overflow signal. When you get the overflow signal you then > have to fall back to select()/poll(), because you cannot know what other > signals, and for what particular descriptors, were dropped. > > See http://www.kegel.com/c1...

Help with complicated select statement
I have a table column, "filename", that stores the names of different types of files gathered from the web. Because the files are gathered from the web, some of the file names have URL encoded characters, i.e., %20, %22, etc. I'd like a select statement to scan the data in the column, dynamically create the list of hex codes that occur, and tally the number of each occurrence. Something like: Hex Code: Tally %20 17,809 %22 1,295 %7E 57 etc. - A file name may have 0, 1 or N hex codes - The hex code is guranteed to be 3 characters ...

recent changes in compiler pricing
FWIW, an announcement by Aonix (released to the press end of January, it seems) has made it to the ObjectAda mailing list, saying that "zero-cost" licensing is now available for ObjectAda on Linux. IIUC correctly, zero cost means no annual fees, and some entry price for the compiler and tools. Georg Bauhaus wrote: > FWIW, an announcement by Aonix (released to the press end of > January, it seems) has made it to the ObjectAda mailing > list, saying that "zero-cost" licensing is now available for > ObjectAda on Linux. IIUC correctly, zero cost means no annual &...

WiFi processor selection
Does anyone recommend some WiFi processor products where the datasheets are available? Available samples are a plus, free is even better. Are there some reference designs on the net that I should study? Which vendors are cooperative? I'm thinking cooperative in the sense of the PIC microprocessor -- datasheets easily available, samples purchased on the web. ......... I have the silly idea I want to dabble a bit in operating system software for WiFi devices, such as routers, bridges, and customer premise equipment (CPE). I worked as a network manager for a small company. We used com...

negative selection
I want to run a gzip command on all the files in a directory that have not yet been gzip'd. suggestions ? On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:16:10 +0000, Erico Di Gelato wrote: > I want to run a gzip command on all the files in a directory that have not > yet been gzip'd. for file in !(*.gz); do gzip $file; done Sybren PS: This is from the bash manual page -- (o_ Q: God, root, what is difference? //\ A: God can change the byte order on the CPU, root can't. V_/_ On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:16:10 +0000, Erico Di Gelato wrote: > > I want to run a gzip command on all the ...

Change from EFI to SMI label
Hi, I can not change from EFI to SMI label, or atleast zpool replace complains on my attempts to replace a mirrored root drive. root@giulia:~# zpool replace -f rpool c8d1 c2d1 cannot label 'c2d1': EFI labeled devices are not supported on root pools. /michael On Jul 25, 8:51=A0am, Michael <michael_laaja...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I can not change from EFI to SMI label, or atleast zpool replace > complains on my attempts to replace a mirrored root drive. > > root@giulia:~# zpool replace -f rpool c8d1 c2d1 > cannot label 'c2d1': EFI labeled dev...

Not a Pocket Change Corel/Jasc Acquisition
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D89HO0P80.htm?campaign_id=apn_tech_down :-) Uni Nice link Uni..always on the bleeding edge!! I'd never bother with this ng except for Uni's presence here. Hi Uni person!! LOL!! Check out my newest site www.deepsouthnet.net -- Charlie Ham Radio - AD5TH www.ad5th.com Live Blues Music www.492acousticblues.com "Uni" <no.email@no.email.invalid> wrote in message news:J_Y8e.332429$za2.53122@news.easynews.com... > http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D89HO0P80.htm?campaign_id=apn_tech_down > > :-) >...

Processor selection
Hello, Can anybody help me select a microcontroller (other than mx31 family). Here is what I need. 1. Built in floating point co-processor (VFP for example) 2. Built in high speed USB HOST 3. Has linux for it already 4. Low cost (below $11 or $12 quantity 1000). If it doesnt have a BGA package that would be great also (but not that important). I'm soooooo desperate!!! Thanks Dread-locks ...

Selecting and making the selected visible
I can select a block in a TRichEdit (with SelStart & SelLength); it has the inverse colors. But I have to scroll to it to make it visible. How can I 'tell' a TRichEdit to make e.g. line 54 (the line with the selected block) the top line visible ? Thanks, Fons. Fons Rave wrote: > I can select a block in a TRichEdit (with SelStart & SelLength); it has > the inverse colors. But I have to scroll to it to make it visible. How > can I 'tell' a TRichEdit to make e.g. line 54 (the line with the > selected block) the top line visible ? Try sen...

Getting selected dates from outlook calender?
Hey guys! i m developing add-ins for outlook in VC++. i m getting problem in getting the selected dates from the outlook calender. The user on selecting multiple dates with ctrl + mouse , i want to get those dates. I tried with selection object in the calnder folder. It's not gicing me the selected dates from the calender. This is working for the contact folder in the outlook. Please suggest me the way to get those dates. Thanks in advance! ...

Allegro?
Hello does anybody know of an Allegro port for LCC-WIN32? Thanks John "John Jacques" <auto.man@verizon.net> wrote in message news:c8JOb.2728$Wm4.2171@nwrdny01.gnilink.net... > Hello does anybody know of an Allegro port for LCC-WIN32? Allessio did some work on a port last July. Try sending him an email about it: peloquin@libero.it -Mike Has there been any further developments in this area? Thanks, Steve ------------- On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 09:31:13 -0800, "Mike Caetano" <prionx87@hotmail.com> wrote: >"John Jacques" <auto.man@verizon.ne...

changing the style of a <td>

Keyin for changing Update Sequence
does anybody know the keyin for changing the update sequence in reference files? I'am attaching automaticly a few reference files. I want the active design file to be drawn last. Thanks, Peter peter.bekkers@oranjewoud.nl (PP1) wrote in message news:<bbc47a7b.0405130431.478ccd6a@posting.google.com>... > does anybody know the keyin for changing the update sequence in > reference files? > I'am attaching automaticly a few reference files. I want the active > design file to be drawn last. > > Thanks, > > Peter I'm afraid there is no ...

my pc clock keeps changing
My PC clock keeps changing to 3 hrs ahead (which happens to be the time zone that I bought it in), but not when I boot up, just while the computer is sitting while I work or surf. Is this a sign of having to change the battery on the motherboard? I just bought the darn pc too. Has it always done this, or is it a new development? If it was the onboard battery the time would reset back to 1973 or something like that. Could be a sign that the motherboard needs replacing (as good an excuse as any). Wonder if you've got a Trojan on board, couldn't hurt to re-install the OS top ma...

Allegro
I am trying to find a pre-compiled liballeg.a for DJGPP v2.03 / gcc 4.0.1, but not having much luck. Is this easy to compile under DJGPP ? should be around 1.3mb or so right? I want to static allegro lib like we used to have in the past, nothing fancy, and no silly dll support... If you have experience with this please let me know, thanks! //RadSurfer// This what the docs\build\djgpp say to do: cd \allegro make make install this is what happens just running MAKE: (lots of successful stuff, than all of a sudden:) gcc -DALLEGRO_SRC -DALLEGRO_LIB_BUILD -Wall -Wno-unused -mtune=i586 -O2...

Select weirdness
Here's my code. It's a teeny weeny little HTTP server. (I'm not really trying to reinvent the wheel here. What I'm really doing is writing a dispatching proxy server, but this is the shortest way to illustrate the problem I'm having): from SocketServer import * from socket import * from select import select class myHandler(StreamRequestHandler): def handle(self): print '>>>>>>>>>>>' while 1: sl = select([self.rfile],[],[])[0] if sl: l = self.rfile.readline() if len(l)<3: break ...

Help!! changing graphics settings causes freeze 82830M
Hey...I just did a reinstall of XP on my Toshiba Satellite 3000x4 laptop using the Toshiba recovery disk, applied all the updates from the Toshiba support site in date order including a flash of the system BIOS using a floppy and an update for the 82830M graphics 6.13............ I then rebooted everything was working OK then downloaded the latest Intel driver 6.14............... double clicked ran the program restarted, did Windows update to SP2. Everything seemed OK until I tried to change settings on the tray icon or in Control Panel if I select a different colour depth or resolution or any...

Changing pthread_t variable containing thread's info while that thread is running?
Hi, Is the following code allowed: pthread_t *threadID; threadID = (pthread_t*)malloc(sizeof(pthread_t)); pthread_create(threadID, NULL, threadFunction, NULL); free(threadID); In otherwords can I change threadID variable containing thread's info, while that thread is running? Or must it's value remain valid/constant while that thread is alive? Thank you, Ilyia. Ilia Kaushansky wrote: > Hi, > > Is the following code allowed: > > pthread_t *threadID; > > threadID = (pthread_t*)malloc(sizeof(pthread_t)); > pthread_create(thre...

Selecting Fields for Listboxes
Hi All, Has anyone developed a vba process that would -open a form and display a list of fields in a specified table in a listbox -user selects 5 fields in list and clicks a button "Continue" -new form opens with the selected fields as listboxes populated with a distinct list of each fields values. balance of code/process I know to do already but this upfront part I don't know. thanks bobh. On Tue, 27 Aug 2013 10:28:28 -0700 (PDT), bobh <vulcaned@yahoo.com> wrote: >Has anyone developed a vba process that would > >-open a form and display a ...

select executables
Hi, is it possible to select all executable files from a directory tree? I tried using find with -exec but i couldn't make it work find -type f -exec if test -x "{}" then echo "found an executable" fi \; i tried making a function like this function Qexe () { if test -x "$1" then echo "found an executable" fi } and then call it from find like this find -type f -exec Qexe "{}" \; but again it didn't work. thanks in advance for your help, -nicolas PS: i think that my question could be generalized if it is possible to you yo...

xhtml

Changing default eudora icons
I've downloaded some icons and wish to change eudora defaults. Where should I store the new downloads so that I may change them? Thanks On 19 aug 2005, diddy wrote in comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows: > I've downloaded some icons and wish to change eudora defaults. > Where should I store the new downloads so that I may change > them? Thanks Unfortunately thats not possible. You can choose between new set of icons that comes with Eudora or a icon set that Eudora had in earlier versions. Not your own. -- Palle Jensen Eudora wishlist, Missing features, bu...