How LSF handles Spectre MT

We are currently using LSF to submit our jobs using the CDS integration of =
LBS, we are not using command mode.    ADEXL  launches an ICRP job for each=
 thread that is requested on the job setup panel.   So if you request 4 thr=
eads, then you get 4 ICRP jobs as shown below:

JOBID   USER    STAT  QUEUE      FROM_HOST   EXEC_HOST   JOB_NAME   SUBMIT_=
TIME
824765  rmatter RUN   normal     ussjc-lw048 ussjc-lc010 *runICRP13 Oct 21=
=20
                                             ussjc-lc010.invcorp.com
                                             ussjc-lc010.invcorp.com
                                             ussjc-lc010.invcorp.com

LSF =E2=80=9Csee=E2=80=99s=E2=80=9D each of these threads as a job so if th=
e queue limits each user to 4 jobs, then all other jobs will be pending eve=
n though this is only one simulation and there are more license and slots a=
vailable.    Im looking for a way to tell LSF that this is only one job and=
 not 4.   Basically each time you hit the =E2=80=9CRun Simulation=E2=80=9D,=
 LSF counts this as one job no matter how many threads are requested.    Wi=
th the current implementation, the user is trading job count for thread cou=
nt.   =20

Thanks
0
ejm20Rick
10/24/2016 2:45:52 PM
comp.cad.cadence 5429 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow