LVS Error: No matching ".SUBCKT" statement for "rhrpo_ckt_rf" at line .....

Hi,
I have run assura LVS for a LNA circuit, which has RF componets, and the
result said it match its schematic. But I run Calibre LVS for the same LNA
circiut, there are " Error: No matching ".SUBCKT" statement for
"rhrpo_ckt_rf" at line...  and " source could not be read".
Only RF components have above error, other component can be recognized.
Can someone kindly tell me how to solve the error.

Thank you in advance.
Regards.
Fred.

0
jhealthy (13)
5/19/2008 3:48:41 PM
comp.cad.cadence 5429 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow

On Mon, 19 May 2008 23:48:41 +0800, "ykjing" <jhealthy@yeah.net>
wrote:

>Hi,
>I have run assura LVS for a LNA circuit, which has RF componets, and the
>result said it match its schematic. But I run Calibre LVS for the same LNA
>circiut, there are " Error: No matching ".SUBCKT" statement for
>"rhrpo_ckt_rf" at line...  and " source could not be read".
>Only RF components have above error, other component can be recognized.
>Can someone kindly tell me how to solve the error.

Check how the RF component netlist files are included in the source
spice file. Calibre takes a single source input which has to include
all the necessary subcircuits. Make sure that all the included files
are accessible from the folder in which you are running Calibre; it's
possible that the include paths are no longer valid if you've moved
the source spice file to run Calibre.
0
kal6032 (110)
5/19/2008 3:58:19 PM
Dear Muzaffer Kal,

Thank you for you help. The problem solved. I asked our foundary for the rf
netlist and included them into my source file, as you said.

Thank you again.
Best Regards.
Fred.

"Muzaffer Kal" <kal@dspia.com>
??????:ho8334ppk68c0tf1ii8gbu3klmtd2rkm1t@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 19 May 2008 23:48:41 +0800, "ykjing" <jhealthy@yeah.net>
> wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>I have run assura LVS for a LNA circuit, which has RF componets, and the
>>result said it match its schematic. But I run Calibre LVS for the same LNA
>>circiut, there are " Error: No matching ".SUBCKT" statement for
>>"rhrpo_ckt_rf" at line...  and " source could not be read".
>>Only RF components have above error, other component can be recognized.
>>Can someone kindly tell me how to solve the error.
>
> Check how the RF component netlist files are included in the source
> spice file. Calibre takes a single source input which has to include
> all the necessary subcircuits. Make sure that all the included files
> are accessible from the folder in which you are running Calibre; it's
> possible that the include paths are no longer valid if you've moved
> the source spice file to run Calibre.

0
jhealthy (13)

"out" and "in out"
Hi i found the following explaination: In Ada, "in" parameters are similar to C++ const parameters. They are effectively read-only within the scope of the called subprogram. Ada "in out" parameters have a reliable initial value (that passed in from the calling subprogram) and may be modified within the scope of the called procedure. Ada "out" parameters have no reliable initial value, but are expected to be assigned a value within the called procedure. What does "have no reliable initial value" mean when considering the "out" parameter? By chance I created a small program as follows: =========== s : string := "CAT"; procedure modify ( s1 : out string ) is begin s1(2) := 'U'; end modify; ... put ( modify(s) ); =========== now I get as a result "CUT", and i dont understand why i get this result. Doesnt the "out" specify that its initial value isnt passed in via the parameter? But it seems to be passed in the above. In fact the "out" is acting like an "in out". I am a little confused. Could someone shed some light on this? Many thanks! zork "zork" <zork@nospam.com> wrote in message news:4104d5de@dnews.tpgi.com.au... > Hi i found the following explaination: > > In Ada, "in" parameters are similar to C++ const parameters. They are > effectively read-only within the scope of the called subprogram. > Ada "in out&q...

about "++" and "--"

why "::", not "."

"In" "Out" and "Trash"

Hello Partners, How are you ? Please find the requirement below. Location : NY Duration : 8 mnths Rate :Open Job description: Java/J2EE Web Service Developer =B7 (4+ years of application development experience in Java/J2EE and Web service technologies. =B7 Experience with spring & Hibernate. =B7 Experience with J2EE Application Server (preferably Web logic). =B7 Preferable Aqua logic DSP Experience =B7 Preferable Sonic ESB Composite Service experience Experience working in UNIX environment. Good working knowledge of Oracle RDBMS and PL/SQL) Note : Please send your updated resume along with contact no to Karthik@bhaninfo.com. Thanks & Regards Karthik BhanInfo karthik@bhaninfo.com # 1572, 7 th Floor Suites, 1 Blue Hill Plaza Pearl River,NY-10965 www.bhaninfo.com ...

Is there a "break" "continue" equivalent in the "for" or "while" statement in SKILL?
Thank you! madhero wrote, on 07/03/08 09:42: > Thank you! Not directly, but see: http://tinyurl.com/69wte8 http://tinyurl.com/6ycdbn for two related threads in this group. Regards, Andrew. ...

Gary Sokolich """"""

puts "\\".gsub("\\", "\\\\")

Question about "sprintf" "@" "do for"

Matching "Goto" for "From"
Hello, i am a newer ,this is a problem when i learn a example, when i simulated it ,there always are warnings such as: Warning: Matching "Goto" for "From" 'untitled/DC Machine/iA/source' not found. Warning: Matching "Goto" for "From" 'untitled/DC Machine/iF/source' not found. Warning: Matching "From" for "Goto" 'untitled/DC Machine/FCEM/Goto' not found. Warning: Matching "From" for "Goto" 'untitled/DC Voltage Source/Goto' not found. Warning: Using a default value of 0.02 for maximum step size. The simulation step size will be limited to be less than this value. now, i can not sovle the problem, so i need you help , thank you ! ...

add "" to only the line containing "()" just after "/" and at the end of line
How to write a program to add "" to only the line containing "()" just after "/" and at the end of line in a text file? Thanks for helping. e.g. input file is: java -jar test.jar Testing/Object_Info.txt java -jar test.jar Testing/3_Encryption(NoStored).txt java -jar test.jar Testing/4_Decryption(NoStored).txt java -jar test.jar Testing/ENC_Decrypt.txt java -jar test.jar Testing/ENC_Encrypt.txt java -jar test.jar Testing/Verify(Stored).txt output file should be: java -jar test.jar Testing/Object_Info.txt java -jar test.jar Testing/"3_Encryption(NoStored).txt" java -jar test.jar Testing/"4_Decryption(NoStored).txt" java -jar test.jar Testing/ENC_Decrypt.txt java -jar test.jar Testing/ENC_Encrypt.txt java -jar test.jar Testing/"Verify(Stored).txt" powah wrote: > How to write a program to add "" to only the line containing "()" just > after "/" and at the end of line in a text file? > Thanks for helping. > e.g. > input file is: > java -jar test.jar Testing/Object_Info.txt > java -jar test.jar Testing/3_Encryption(NoStored).txt > java -jar test.jar Testing/4_Decryption(NoStored).txt > java -jar test.jar Testing/ENC_Decrypt.txt > java -jar test.jar Testing/ENC_Encrypt.txt > java -jar test.jar Testing/Verify(Stored).txt > > output file should be: > java -jar test.jar Testing/Object_Info.txt > java -jar test.jar Testing/"3_Encryption(NoStored)...

what does the "+" and the "-" mean?
I recently read what the "+" and the "-" signs mean for compact discs. Of course, a friend has just asked me and I now forget. I've searched all over the place with no results. Anyone know? TIA! .. -------------------------------------- Mike Richter, were you born with "Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face? -------------------------------------- roscoe james wrote: > > I recently read what the "+" and the "-" signs mean for compact discs. Of > course, a friend h...

"==" is NOT TRUE "==", WHY?
[CODE START] x=5; y=8; if (x + y + 1E-15 == 13) a = 3 else a = 8 end [CODE END] When x + y + 1E-15, the code above returns a = 8. When x + y + 1E-16, the code above returns a = 3. Why? Kindly advise. Thanks. "onemilimeter Chen" <onemm@example.com> wrote in message <g7adrj$5tr$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > [CODE START] > x=5; > y=8; > if (x + y + 1E-15 == 13) > a = 3 > else > a = 8 > end > [CODE END] > > When x + y + 1E-15, the code above returns a = 8. > When x + y + 1E-16, the code above returns a = 3. > > Why? ...

"A" is not equal "A"?
I was trying to convert String Array to String A through cycle and than compare the result with String B but eventhough results were the same it returned false. I'am working in BlueJ 3.1.0 Code is: public boolean Method () { String[] Example = {"a","b","c"}; String A = ""; String B = "abc" for (int i = 0; i<3 ; i++) { A = A + Example[i]; } if (A == B) { return true; } } never got true... I appreciate any suggestions how to solve this Den 08.04.2014 10:06, skrev 245dav@gmail.com:...

how to change "/" to "\"
iam new to shell scripting and i have plz can anyone help in changing the pattrern "/" to "\" using the sed command. olympie@gmail.com wrote: > iam new to shell scripting and i have plz can anyone help in changing > the pattrern "/" to "\" using the sed command. sed 's/\//\\/g' will replace all '/' with '\' srp -- http://saju.net.in Saju Pillai <saju.pillai@gmail.com> wrote: >> iam new to shell scripting and i have plz can anyone help in changing >> the pattrern "/" to "\" using ...

why have both "." and "->" ?
I used to remember why c++ needed both ? Could somebody help me here ? For example class A{ f(); }; A* aa; You could do either "aa->f()" or "(*aa).f()". So why does C++ need both operators. Raj "raj" <rajkumar@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht news:d7fee6d0.0406230748.694b966b@posting.google.com... > I used to remember why c++ needed both ? > Could somebody help me here ? > > For example > > class A{ > f(); > }; > > A* aa; > > You could do either "aa->f()" or "(*aa).f()". So why does C++ need both operators. > > Raj There is a difference I believe that xxxx->yyyy is used if xxxx is a pointer to an object/class and xxxx.yyyyy if xxxx is the object/classs > class A{ > f(); > }; > > A* aa; > > You could do either "aa->f()" or "(*aa).f()". So why does C++ need both operators. IMHO it's simply convenience. Bye, Marco raj wrote: > > You could do either "aa->f()" or "(*aa).f()". So why does C++ need both > operators. The second form involves more typing and requires more effort to read. -- Russell Hanneken eunaarxra@cbobk.pbz Use ROT13 to decode my email address. In message <WOhCc.15115$Wr.8451@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>, Russell Hanneken <me@privacy.net> writes >raj wrote: >> >> You could do either "aa->f()" or "(*aa...

Re: "out" and "in out"
"no reliable initial value" means, you cannot rely on the value, but it may have a value. This depends on the parameter passing mechanism, which is _not_ related to the parameter mode (contrary to what many people think). So the parameter mode is there (nearly) solely for the information of the reader. The parameter passing mechanism for all kinds of parameters is defined in the RM. There are parameters passed by copy (in and out), by reference; for some it is explicitly left undefined. In your case, the passing mechanism is by reference, so you get what you get. But don't rely on this, rely only on the mode, i.e. the parameter st is undefined upon entering the procedure modify, so when you only write component 2, upon return, only component 2 has been written. Under slight variations, the result of your code might be <garbage character>U<garbage character>. Another thing: Don't rely upon s1'First = 1. Component 2 might not exist. You could call modify like so: X: String (25..30); modify (X); Now s1(2) inevitably will raise Constraint_Error. ____________________________________________________ Aufnehmen, abschicken, nah sein - So einfach ist WEB.DE Video-Mail: http://freemail.web.de/?mc=021200 "Christoph Karl Walter Grein" <AdaMagica@web.de> wrote: > > In your case, the passing mechanism is by reference, so you get what you get. But don't rely on this, rely only on the mode, i.e. the parameter st is undefined...

Is there any """Anti Stringizing operator #"""
Hi everybody:D I've a string that contains the name of a class. Some members told that I can use """Stringizing Operator (#)""", but the problem is here, that I have the string, & I want something vice- versa. As we know with """Stringizing Operator (#)""", we can get the stirng name of a class or ... str <--- #ClassA But I want to instantiate a class that I have just it's name as a string. ClassA * clsA = new ??? <--- Str ??? How can I do it? I don't want to use """HardCoding"&qu...

"plot", "imshow" and "quiver"
Hi all. So recently I made the discovery that when use "imshow" command, the YDir parameter under Axis Properties is set to "reverse" by default. To me this seems counter intuitive. Why wouldn't YDir be "normal" by default? When set at "normal" it turns out that my image is actually flipped upside down. On the contrary, when use "quiver" command to plot a vector field, the YDir is set at "normal" by default. Even though this makes more sense to me, because "reversed" YDir is the correct way to display an image (as in "imshow"), the result of "quiver" is that the vector fields this time depict the objects as if they are upside down... So every time I use "quiver" I always add the following line to revert the objects back to its normal orientation... set(gca, 'YDir', 'reverse')... In addition, "plot" uses "normal" setting for YDir. The only issue I have is that I use these commands fairly frequently in my job and sometimes they can get a little bit confusing in terms of display. So I wonder why MATLAB hasn't standardized them so that the objects always get displayed the same way. It's just a comment I have. Thank you. "Clare " <flyingclare@gmail.com> wrote in message news:hefvdk$3md$1@fred.mathworks.com... > Hi all. So recently I made the discovery that when use "imshow" command, > the ...

I want to process each element of an array, but the last element should be handled special. Here is an example: def p_ary(ary) str = "" ary.each do |elem| str << elem << ", " end str.chomp!(", ") str end so p_ary(["a", "f", "x", "test"]) produces "a, f, x, test". The code works, but isn't there an easier and more general way for this behaviour? martinus On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 04:23:22 -0700, Martin wrote: > I want to process each element of an array, but the last ele...

"throws" or "try" statements??
I have mad a I/O program containing som methods that might throw IOException. First time I made these methods I used "try/catch" staments to catch and handle these exception. But now I just tried to write "throws IOException" in the header line in some of the methods and that also works! I prefer the last kind of code because its more simple, is it just a matter of choice what you do or are there some differences? It works either way JS wrote: > I have mad a I/O program containing som methods that might throw > IOException. First time I made these methods I used "try/catch" staments to > catch and handle these exception. > > But now I just tried to write "throws IOException" in the header line in > some of the methods and that also works! > > I prefer the last kind of code because its more simple, is it just a matter > of choice what you do or are there some differences? It works either way If the method can throw an exception, any code that calls it must make some provision to handle the exception, either with a try/catch or by propagating the exception to a caller even further up the stack. It's up to you to decide which level is best able to deal with the exception; different levels will be appropriate in different situations. A really sloppy program can propagate the exception all the way to the ancestor of public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception and just let the JVM ...

if("0X0"=="000"){echo "boo";}
Hi ;) Everything is in the title. the prob is "boo" is displayed ! Can you believe it ? Thanx for anyone who can help me. fabrice. Fabrice R=E9gnier wrote: > Hi ;) > > Everything is in the title. the prob is "boo" is displayed ! Can you > believe it ? Thanx for anyone who can help me. > > fabrice. That's because they are equal! PHP interprets the string "0X0" as zero in Hexidecimal and that is equal to 0. What are you trying to accomplish? Ken Fabrice R?gnier <regnier.fab@free.fr> wrote: > Everything is in the title. the prob is "boo" is displayed ! Can you > believe it ? Yes, since that is exactly what to expect according to the == operators specs > Thanx for anyone who can help me. The TFM will help which can be Read at: http://nl2.php.net/manual/en/language.operators.comparison.php http://nl2.php.net/manual/en/types.comparisons.php On 11 Mar 2005 10:41:29 -0800, Ken Robinson wrote: > What are you trying to accomplish? Probably string comparison. Use strcmp(). -- Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/ Thunderbird E-mail and Newsgroups - http://gettbird.com/ Hi ;) Thank you everybody, I used strcmp and everything is ok now. >What are you trying to accomplish? Well, my strings full of "0" or "X" are results of analyses. regards, f. *** Fabrice R�gnier escribi�/wrote (Fri, 11 Mar 2005 20:20:57 +0100): > Well, my strings ful...

what is the difference between "tsu", "su" and "sudo"?
Hi all I needed to ask a question about the Linux commands used for getting root access. The question is, what is the difference between "tsu", "su", and "sudo"? I am mainly interested about the "tsu" command regarding which there seems to be very little documentation. What is the benefit in using e.g. "tsu" rather than "su"? And are there other ones besides these 3? (If yes, any pointers to a website discussing all of them would be appreciated.) Thanks in advance, JJ <santa@temporaryinbox.com> writes: >Hi all >I needed to ask a question about the Linux commands used for getting >root access. >The question is, what is the difference between "tsu", "su", and >"sudo"? Never heard of tsu. Not on my system. >I am mainly interested about the "tsu" command regarding which there >seems to be very little documentation. So for something like securly logging in why in the world would you use something for which you can find no docs? You look up the barrel of guns to see if they are loaded while you pull the trigger as well? >What is the benefit in using e.g. "tsu" rather than "su"? For something like su, I would say there is no benefit. >And are there other ones besides these 3? (If yes, any pointers to a >website discussing all of them would be appreciated.) ???? W...

Web resources about - LVS Error: No matching ".SUBCKT" statement for "rhrpo_ckt_rf" at line ..... - comp.cad.cadence