problem with verilog-in in when using arithmetic shift in verilog vode.

Hello everyone,
       when I using verilog-in in ic5141,it appears a sytanx error
">>> error".
      my verilog code have arithmetic shift >>> adn <<<,which is the
new characteristic of verilog-2001. and I do verilog-in operation in
behavior RTL,my question is :how to fix this error?and still:does
ic5141 verilog-in function support verilog2001 verison's arithemetic
shift operationor ">>>" and "<<<" ? thank you.

0
cqu_wyx (19)
8/13/2007 5:09:14 AM
comp.cad.cadence 5429 articles. 9 followers. Post Follow

On 8 13 ,   1 09 , ponderboy <cqu_...@yahoo.com.cn> wrote:

could anybody help me please.
> Hello everyone,
>        when I using verilog-in in ic5141,it appears a sytanx error
> ">>> error".
>       my verilog code have arithmetic shift >>> adn <<<,which is the
> new characteristic of verilog-2001. and I do verilog-in operation in
> behavior RTL,my question is :how to fix this error?and still:does
> ic5141 verilog-in function support verilog2001 verison's arithemetic
> shift operationor ">>>" and "<<<" ? thank you.

0
cqu_wyx (19)
8/13/2007 3:11:06 PM
On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 08:11:06 -0700, ponderboy <cqu_wyx@yahoo.com.cn> wrote:

>On 8 13 ,   1 09 , ponderboy <cqu_...@yahoo.com.cn> wrote:
>
>could anybody help me please.
>> Hello everyone,
>>        when I using verilog-in in ic5141,it appears a sytanx error
>> ">>> error".
>>       my verilog code have arithmetic shift >>> adn <<<,which is the
>> new characteristic of verilog-2001. and I do verilog-in operation in
>> behavior RTL,my question is :how to fix this error?and still:does
>> ic5141 verilog-in function support verilog2001 verison's arithemetic
>> shift operationor ">>>" and "<<<" ? thank you.

Use IC5141 USR4 or later.

Andrew.
--
Andrew Beckett