To get layout default mos parameters value for pcell ??

Is there any command to get the pcell parameter value in layout. Actually I have a code to do it.. but for default values its showing as nill. If we change the value of user defined parameters it print the value. How to get those default values??
---
vijayraj
0
vijayraj (19)
2/15/2014 2:36:45 PM
comp.cad.cadence 5429 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow

On 02/15/14 14:36, vijayraj wrote:
> Is there any command to get the pcell parameter value in layout.
> Actually I have a code to do it.. but for default values its showing
> as nill. If we change the value of user defined parameters it print
> the value. How to get those default values??
> ---
> vijayraj

If you have an instance Id, you'd do:

instId~>master~>superMaster~>parameters~>w

for example to get the default pcell "w" parameter. To get all of them,
you could use:

foreach(mapcar prop instId~>master~>superMaster~>parameters~>value
   list(prop~>name prop~>value)
)

This will return a list of name-value pairs.

Regards,

Andrew.
1
Andrew
2/16/2014 12:00:59 PM
Thanks a lot andrew.. It helps me a lot..
0
vijayraj (19)

When do default parameters get their values set?
I ran into an issue setting variables from a GUI module that imports a back end module. My approach was wrong obviously but what is the best way to set values in a back end module. #module name beTest.py cfg = { 'def' : 'blue'} def printDef(argT = cfg['def']): print argT #module name feTest import beTest beTest.cfg['def'] = "no red" beTest.printDef() This prints blue. I suppose because I am changing a local copy of cfg dictionary. What is the write approach here? Thanks Bill On 2014-12-08 14:10, bSneddon wr...

When do default parameters get their values set? #2
I ran into an issue setting variables from a GUI module that imports a back end module. My approach was wrong obviously but what is the best way to set values in a back end module. #module name beTest.py cfg = { 'def' : 'blue'} def printDef(argT = cfg['def']): print argT #module name feTest import beTest beTest.cfg['def'] = "no red" beTest.printDef() This prints blue. I suppose because I am changing a local copy of cfg dictionary. What is the write approach here? Thanks Bill --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05 ...

is it possible to get hidden parameter values using window.opener.document.form.parameter.value.
is it possible to get hidden parameter values using window.opener.document.form.parameter.value. I am getting this error " Object not found" Please help Abdul Abdul Mohsin said: > >is it possible to get hidden parameter values using >window.opener.document.form.parameter.value. Yes. ...

How to get default values to parameters of class object member methods [incr tcl]
Hello again, Thanks to all for helping fix my simple blunder. Now I've got another one and I'm not sure if there is a resolution. I've tried a few different things, but nothing seems to be working. As well all know, if a proc is to have a default value for a parameter, it's defined something like this: proc someproc { { param = foo } } { # doing lots of important stuff } Well, I've tried something similar in my classes but the interpreter is always complaining about "too many fields in argument specifier " i = 234 "". This was with something l...

Cdf and pcell. Init value and default value
Hello All, I have a small question regarding CDF initialization. I use CDF to have a nice interface for my pcell. One of my parameter is described like: cdfCreateParam( cdfId ?name "MyVar" ?prompt "My Variable description" ?defValue MyVarInit ?type "float" ?display "t" ?editable "t" ) MyVarInit is setup in another file as MyVarInit = 2 In my pcell, i have: x1 = -MyVar y1 = -foo x2 = MyVar y2 = foo dbCreateRect(... ) For MyVar >= MyVarInit, my pcell is ok, the rectangle is create as i ne...

Must GET/POST Parameters Have Values? (And What is the Syntax for GET, If NOT)
Are GET and POST parameters required to have values, i.e. are either of these legal? http://www.mydomain.com/index.php?this&that http://www.mydomain.com/index.php?this=&that= In my application, I have a GET/POST parameter that is significant just by its presence (it doesn't need a value), and rather than say this=1&that=1 I was wondering if it is legal to specify them without values. Thanks, Dave. David T. Ashley wrote: > Are GET and POST parameters required to have values, i.e. are either of > these legal? > > http://www.mydomain.com/index.php?this&am...

Cdf and pcell. Init value and default value #2
Hello All, I have a small question regarding CDF initialization. I use CDF to have a nice interface for my pcell. One of my parameter is described like: cdfCreateParam( cdfId ?name "MyVar" ?prompt "My Variable description" ?defValue MyVarInit ?type "float" ?display "t" ?editable "t" ) MyVarInit is setup in another file as MyVarInit = 2 In my pcell, i have: x1 = -MyVar y1 = -foo x2 = MyVar y2 = foo dbCreateRect(... ) For MyVar >= MyVarInit, my pc...

HP aCC auto_ptr as value parameter with default value problem
I'm pulling my hair out here. I have some code that works on a number of platforms and compilers (gcc 2.96 and 3.x and also Sun Workshop C++). It makes extensive use of auto_ptr value parameters to make explicit that ownership of objects is being passed into functions. So, littered around the code are functions of the form: void foo(std::auto_ptr<T> t){...} With the callers calling them as: // do some stuff // create T and pass it into foo foo(std::auto_ptr<T>(new T)); However, some of the time I want to be able to default initialise the values passed into t...

Default parameter values
I am trying to port some delphi code to free pascal. This code has dependencies to indy9. So I need to port that too. The compiled nags about default parameter values. "Fatal: Syntax error, ) expected but = found). constructor Create(const AInitialState: Boolean = False; const AManualReset: Boolean = False); reintroduce; This is a delphi property. I have used -s2d flag, but it still complains. Now tell me, does the "delphi compability" flag lack this feature and will it ever be implemented? Is there any work arounds, any macros, anything? Not having this fea...

default parameter value
class temp { public: temp(); foo(char, char, char*); private: char matrix[150]; }; temp::foo(char p, char o, char m[150] = matrix ) { //code } Is it possible to set char matrix[150] as default in the parameter list for the mehod foo ? If so, how ? Thanks for any help :) earl wrote in news:3fa4db2d@news.broadpark.no: > class temp > { > public: > temp(); > foo(char, char, char*); > private: > char matrix[150]; > }; > > temp::foo(char p, char o, char m[150] = matrix ) > { > //code > } > > Is it possible to set char mat...

default values with out parameter
hi, i am accessing an oracle 9.2 database using ado with vb6 (the driver is OraOLEDB.Oracle.1) and i am using reference cursors in package procedures to return recordset back to my application (like described at http://www.vbip.com/books/1861003927/chapter_3927_15.asp). my problem is that i have a procedure whose parameters have default values that i would like to be able to use should i not want to specify parameters as input... which i do like this... FOO.BAR( ? ); for this procedure... procedure BAR ( foo number, mycur OUT MYCURSOR ); but i always get an error saying that not al...

default parameter value
I have a function: myFunction($a,$b = 'B',$c =''){ echo $b; .... if I call it like this: myFunction('a'); I get the default value of $b: B Sometimes I want to use the first and third parameter, but not the second. How do I do that? myFunction('a','','c'); Sets $b to ''; myFunction('a',NULL,'c'); does not work either. And: myFunction('a',,'c'); is illegal. What am I missing? Is there a shorthand for this or do I have to test $b? Jeff ...

Using declaration inside first template parameter as default value for second template parameter.
Hello newsgroup, please don't flame me: I use the very old and very non-conformant MS VC6.0 compiler. Though I'd like to upgrade to a better compiler, I'm afraid that some of my code will break. One of the "features" of MS VC6.0 is the following: template<class A, class B = A::Type> class C { }; class D { public: typedef D Type; }; int main () { D d; } This compiles fine under VC, and does what I expect it to do (in my real application, not this down-cut sample). I tried to compile it with Comeau online, and surprise, surprise, it gives an error: &qu...

Mosaic consisting of pcells. Parameters of pcell cannot be changed via SKILL in Cadence v6.1
This code works fine for cds v5.10.41 but not for cds v6.1.0EA This code creates a pcell and builds a mosaic consisiting of this pcell and inserts it into an cellview. The parameters (w/h) of the pcell can be changed using the property form (q) in both cds-versions. In cds 6.1 its not possible to change the parameters of the pcell using this SKILL code. How can this be done? pcDefinePCell( list( ddGetObj("demo") "ask" "layout") ( (layer "met1") (width 3.0) (length 6.0) ) ; end or pcell parameters let( ...

How to have optional parameters with default values
I have a function with several parameter, each optional. function test (a, b, c, d) {...} How do I check if e.g. parameter "a" is missing and set it a default value? How can I use it with parameter "a" optional but "b", "c", "d" specified? O. Wyss On Apr 27, 7:12 am, wyo <otto.w...@orpatec.ch> wrote: > I have a function with several parameter, each optional. > > function test (a, b, c, d) {...} > > How do I check if e.g. parameter "a" is missing and set it a default > value? if(a===undefined)a='de...

Default values for block parameters
Hi. I want to dynamically create (i'm trying to use define_method) a method using which has default values for it's parameters. However when I try to do: define_method "name" lambda { |x=1,y=2,z=3| f(x,y,z) } I get a syntax error on the x=1 part. Am I just using the wrong syntax? Or is it really not possible to create methods with default parameter values dynamically? Regards, Matt -- Matt Mower :: http://matt.blogs.it/ "Matt Mower" <matt.mower@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:d563731905013109382bbeef75@mail.gmail.com... > Hi. > ...

Default function parameter values
Hi, how can I set default values to template parameters? I've this code: class A { template<typename T> void foo( string = "", T* = 0, bool (T::*func)(void) = 0 ); }; when I invoke A::foo with the appropriate 3 parameters, everything works fine. However, I'd like to invoke the function foo also with the first parameter, like objectA.foo( string("test") ); When I try to compile, I get the error message: "no matching function for A::foo(std::string)". Why? I set the second and third parameter of foo to default values, so when the second and ...

default page layout parameters?
Hi, Is there somewhere where I can find the default page layout lengths (textheight, textwidth footskip etc.) for A4 paper? regards, roger wrote: > Hi, > Is there somewhere where I can find the default page layout lengths > (textheight, textwidth footskip etc.) for A4 paper? > regards, that depends on the class you are using, so it is hard to say where you should look. May also depend on the packages you have loaded in you document. -- /daleif (remove RTFSIGNATURE from email address) LaTeX FAQ: http://www.tex.ac.uk/faq LaTeX book: http://www.imf.au.dk/system/latex/...

problems with default parameter values
using Oracle 10g (maybe others, I don't know) Writing Stored procs which have default values. I had a bunch of code that had parameter definitions that looked like: p1 in varchar2 := null, p2 in number := null These worked fine when the parameter was a varchar but for anything else it would not work. I'm not sure what was being passed. However if I coded p1 in varchar2 DEFAULT null, p2 in number DEFAULT null everything worked fine. The documentation states that := should be use for defining default numerics. something like p2 in number := 7 which would seem t...

Constructor with default value for parameter
The construtor of my class has one poniter as parameter with default value of NULL. When I create an object without a parameter foo() I expect the same behavior as foo( NULL ) but my code doesn't even compile ( SunStudio, gcc ) when I use a member function of the object generated by foo(). #include <iostream> #include <typeinfo> using namespace std; class foo { public: foo( const char* i_Name = NULL ) : s("") { if ( i_Name ) s = i_Name; } string Name() { return s; }; private: string s; }; int main() { foo A; foo B(); ...

Function parameters default value
Hi there! Today I have some question for you. This is a simple one. When declaring a function with some parameters, function x = y(param1, param2, ...) is it possible to set default values for parameters so that, if not specified in the call, parameters assume their default vaules?? Thanks bye bye Frank help nargin Frank wrote: > When declaring a function with some parameters, > function x = y(param1, param2, ...) > > is it possible to set default values for parameters so that, if not > specified in the call, parameters assume their default vaules?? No, it is not po...

Default query parameter values
Hi... I have a query which I'm accessing through PHP as a stored procedure. However, I need to be able not to pass a couple of parameters in certain situations. When I do this, I get an error: [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Parameter [@str_year] has no default value. But it works fine in Access when I run the query from there and just hit enter on the relevant parameter dialog. Is there a way of setting a default value for a query parameter? I can't find out anything about it... TIA. Plankmeister. AFAIK Access has no way to set/store default parameter values. When ...

Default value for log_buffer parameter
Using Oracle 10.2.0.1.0 on Solaris 9. Value for parameter sga_target = 1G. I let the value for parameter log_buffer default. SQL> show parameter log_buffer NAME TYPE VALUE ------------------------------------ ----------- ------------------------------ log_buffer integer 6203392 SQL> select name, value, isdefault from v$parameter where name = 'log_buffer'; NAME VALUE ISDEFAULT -------------------- -------------------- --------- log_buffer 6203392 TRUE ...

default value for subprogram parameter
Hi, The specification for default values in subprogram declaration is allowed only at the end of subprogram declaration? Because anyway may the calling ambigious. FUNCTION To_bit( s : std_ulogic; xmap : BIT := '0') RETURN BIT; Thanks On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 22:53:07 +0200, John Smith <john.smith@hotmail.com> wrote: >The specification for default values in subprogram declaration > is allowed only at the end of subprogram declaration? No; you must be thinking of C++ or other languages with impoverished syntax :-) > Because anyway may the calling ambigious. Find ou...

Web resources about - To get layout default mos parameters value for pcell ?? - comp.cad.cadence

Google / Firefox Parameter - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
HS what? www.seroundtable.com/archives/017105.html

Alternatives to boolean parameters