Access to ESRI data in MicroStation V8

Does anyone know of a way to access ESRI data (any of the following:
SDE layers, shapefiles, coverages, or geodatabase feature classes)
from MicroStation V8? I'm looking to view the data in conjuction with
standard MicroStation design file elements.

0
loring
2/22/2007 6:40:16 PM
comp.cad.microstation 1136 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On Feb 22, 8:40 pm, loring.tup...@calgary.ca wrote:
> Does anyone know of a way to access ESRI data (any of the following:
> SDE layers, shapefiles, coverages, or geodatabase feature classes)
> from MicroStation V8? I'm looking to view the data in conjuction with
> standard MicroStation design file elements.

you could use GeoGraphics MircroStation to Import and Export .Shp,e00
either you could attach.mxd tp the master file.i think GG is free with
MS v8
regards,
Mohammed Safwat

0