MicroStation Access Violation Errors

When I try to open certain MicroStation files an "Internal Error" box
pops up stating: "Access Violation occurred at 0x00000000. Press OK to
continue, Cancel to exit". Selecting either option usually closes the
whole program.

What is truly odd about this problem is that it only happens with some
files more recently. All my past work can be opened and run without
hesitation. Also, these same files I have trouble with on my computer
can easily be opened and edited on my other co-workers computers.
Odd isn't it?

Does anyone have any ideas as to what could be causing this and what
action I can take to relieve this problem?
Thanks so much for any help!

-Kimberly
0
miknahc (1)
1/17/2009 12:06:44 AM
comp.cad.microstation 1136 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

communities.bentley.com

Error 50 (access violation) with error subcode 5333
Hello With VO 2.5 I have often et seemingly hasardos Error 50 with subcode error 5333 (application code error causing access violation) Why? Any solutions? Thanks Gerard Gerard, oh boy... you don't want to make it easy for us do you <g>. There are only about 5,3267 recorded possibilities of this happening so you are going to have to give us a few clues about your code. Search Google for 5333, read my session paper (you can get from my website) or post some offending code. Geoff www.softwareobjectives.com.au (PS - 53267 was a quick count on Goog...

Access violation- Error
Hi all, when i run my application sometime it gives the following error -------------- Error Code 50 (Access Violation) system VO Code error subcode 5333 Argument Number 2 Description: Application Code Error Causing Access violation Call Stack: DWREPORT:INIT(Line:87) STANDARDSHELLWINDOW:OMAXREPORT (Line:18) APP:START (Line 25) ------------- APP:START have the following lines Line No 23 SET(_SET_EXCLUSIVE,FALSE) 24 SetCollation( #CLIPPER ) 25 odatWait :=datWaitWindow {} 26 odatWait:Show(showcentered) 27 SELF:Initialize() ...

CAD-Microstation Opportunity
Dear User, Our client, one of the largest of its kind in Australia is Seeking a Technical Dawing Officer with CAD Microstation experience. If you have experience in this area please call Anushe Goto on (02)9200 4430 from CCS Tecnology or e-mail agoto@ccsrecruit.com.au to discuss the role further. This is an excellent organisation that provides a pleasant and friendly working environment and is dedicated to your career progression. They utilise cutting edge technology and the skills you gain will be a great addition to your CV. Also on offer at this top employer is a 9 day fortnight and all expenses paid including a laptop, mobile phone and work related travel. That's right - a long weekend every two weeks! In this role your focus will be on effective management of Networks and Infrastructure Drawing, production drawings and management of related systems, including assistance for related software. You will be responsible for implementation and management of policies and procedures, drawings and plans to ensure project activities continue to meet ongoing operational and service delivery requirements. To succeed in this role it is essential that you have demonstrated technical skills and experience in drawing management and coordination of drawings, along with relevant project management skills using CAD and ProjectWise. You will need to be highly organised, pragmatic, and able to handle a diverse and complex workload and stakeholder portfolio...

Dr Watson Access violation error following conversion to Access 97 from A2k
I have a database developed fully in Access 2000 which I make available to users of both Access 97 and Access 2000. I use a split front end/back end arrangement; with the BE in Access 97. When I have made developments I reissue the front end in both A97 and A2k formats. The latest version of the front end works fine in Access 2000, however when I convert it to A97, one object (a form), results in a Dr Watson Access violation error when it is run, or if I try to open it in design view, try to change its name or even just try to delete it. However, it works fine if I run that (A97) FE using A2k...

Access violation error

Microstation and other cad programms
new CAD/CAM for sale Fast Order FREE & Fast Delivery by UPS/Air-Mail in 4-6 days Best Price and Best discount Guarantee of working all software All programms it's full version without limit time, have cd-r key or SN if you inetersting mailto: cadprogramms2004@bk.ru Top sale programms: SOLIDWORKS 2004 Pro engineer 2004 Catia v5r13 Cosmos Works 2004 ANSYS 8.2 SDRC I-DEAS 10 EDS UNIGRAPHICS NX 2.0 ADT 2004 AlphaCAM 2003 AUTODESK 3D STUDIO VIZ 4.3 CFX-4.4 AEA DELCAM ARTCAM 7.0 PRO DELCAM POWERMILL 5 DELCAM POWERSHAPE 5.1 SESCOI WORKNC 16 TEKLA XSTEEL 9.1 PTC PRO/ENGINEER WILDFIRE 2004 It's what you've wanted from product development software. You asked for increased user and organizational productivity and we've taken your requests to task with over 400 enhancements to the legendary power of Pro/ENGINEER. You'll see an improved user interface and an intuitive workflow. The Wildfire release allows you to connect with Windchill applications over the Internet for true design sharing, both with real-time connectivity as well as accessing product information as it resides on the Internet (or your Intranet). For existing users, migration will be a breeze, we promise, with features like Menu Mapper for "old to new" commands and a wealth of help tools. In fact, we've made sure that Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire is easier to use than ever. We'd like you to meet the newest revolution in product development ...

Access violation error
Hi, I bought Powerbuilder 7.0 desktop version the original build (5039 I think). I installed it on my PC which has windows NT 4.0 sp6. When I run the application I've created from within the development environment my application runs fine with no problems. When I compiled the application into exe and dlls I was getting an access violation error c0000005 in PBVM70.dll. I read a few forums and found that this error was solved in version 7.0.3. I downloaded the maintenance release from the Sybase website and followed the instructions for installing the release. Once I installed...

Microstation
Is there a way to triangulate a complex surface in microstation? Hi, You can triangulate the surface using the "Create Facet/Mesh" tool which lies in "Mesh Modeling" (Microstation V8 XM) OR 1.Key-In: MDL Load Facet 2.Key-In Facet Create 3.Identify the surface and accept datapoint(s). I hope this helps. ~Manisha Bhole COLIN@CGMONTOUTE.COM wrote: > Is there a way to triangulate a complex surface in microstation? COLIN@CGMONTOUTE.COM wrote: > Is there a way to triangulate a complex surface in microstation? Do you meam SmarSurface??? If yes then, select the smart surface and thn apply the steps I mentioned in previous post. For some of the smart surface, it may not be able to triangulate. I this case, you may need to drop the smart surface into surfaces and then triangulate the constituents. After tringulating those constituents, you can then stitch them or boolean. Ofcourse, success of all of above methods is totally depend on what kind of data do you have. If possible, please post the data here and I could give a try for you. ~Manisha ...

Unhandled Access violation error
After years of successful operation, my trusty LT2002 program running on XP SP2 suddenly crashes with the error: Unhandled access violation reading 0x0040 Exception at 6ce39eh It usually happens in the first few minutes I am using it (but long enough for me to do enough work that it pains me to lose). I tried reloading it, but no help. I loaded it on a new Vista machine, and it ran...for about 15 minutes...then crashed, along with my work. Does anyone have any experience with this type of thing? Ward It seems that the problem is connected with the hardware acceleration of the video card; perhaps it has been automatically increased by a software recently installed (as google earth); try to reduce ist (right click on the desktop, and then "properties", "setting", "problem resolution"). Ferruccio Levi "Ward Calaway" <res00562@gte.net> ha scritto nel messaggio news:JlQyi.1736$Uf7.577@trnddc06... > After years of successful operation, my trusty LT2002 program running on > XP SP2 suddenly crashes with the error: > > Unhandled access violation reading 0x0040 Exception at 6ce39eh > > It usually happens in the first few minutes I am using it (but long enough > for me to do enough work that it pains me to lose). I tried reloading it, > but no help. > > I loaded it on a new Vista machine, and it ran...for about 15 > minutes...then crashed, along wit...

Access Violation Error in bBrowser
Hi all, In 99% times that one of my clients report an access violation are editing this browser, In debug mode i never have an access violation in this. CLASS PObBQtdTamDescDecimal INHERIT PObbrowser PROTECT auQtd AS ARRAY PROTECT auTamanhos AS ARRAY METHOD Init(oOwner, uID, oOrigin, oDimension, kStyle) CLASS PObBQtdTamDescDecimal LOCAL oabServer AS bArrayServer LOCAL auStruct AS ARRAY LOCAL auData AS ARRAY LOCAL obGrid AS bgrid LOCAL obViewStyle AS bViewStyle SUPER:Init(oOwner, uID, oOrigin, oDimension, kStyle) auStruct:={{"...","C",8,0},...

Error: 50 [ ACCESS VIOLATION ]
My best for all!! :) I have a problem here with an 50 [ ACCESS VIOLATION ] error in Dispatch() method of my ShellWindow. To help me detect the problem, I have an own ErrorClass that log voerror.log the values of dynamic memory: DynInfoSize(): 15040Kb (already multiplied by 64Kb) DynInfoUsed(): 15045Kb DynInfoFree(): 34105Kb DynInfoMax(): 49152Kb Based on, I see that DynInfoUsed is a little greater than DynInfoSize (5Kb), but I don't know if is my problem... On my start(), i'm using this: SetMaxDynSize(50331648) SetWipeDynSpace(true) I think that the problem can ...

SAI
Encountered the first BANG. Here is the fluff (too cold over here to retype it again) http://forums.navalwarfare.net/showthread.php?2408-Access-Violation-Error-(Video)&p=48719#post48719 On Feb 6, 6:11=A0am, "Vincenzo Beretta" <vincenzo.bere...@fastwebnet.it> wrote: > Encountered the first BANG. Here is the fluff (too cold over here to rety= pe > it again) > > http://forums.navalwarfare.net/showthread.php?2408-Access-Violation-E... Why does this always seem to happen to me? I must have the Midas Touch for finding bugs. :-) On 7/02/2012 12:...

Read Access Violation error
The following error is printed in the job after the attached macro has run: =20 ERROR: Read Access Violation In Task [ Submit ) Exception occurred at (011C43E4) Task Traceback Address Frame (DBGHELP API Version 4.0 rev 5) 011C43E4 04A7EA34 sashost:Main+0x1D754 011B9BCE 04A7EA94 sashost:Main+0x12F3E 011BB0F3 04A7EAE8 sashost:Main+0x14463 6796FBDB 04A7EB28 sasxkern:mcn_main+0x1EBDB 60C28BFE 04A7EBF0 saspso:mcn_main+0x27BFE 60C27F76 04A7EC24 saspso:mcn_main+0x26F76 60C3198E 04A7EC7C saspso:mcn_main+0x3098E 60C332FF 04A7ECB8 saspso:mcn_main+0x322FF 60C155C2 04...

static initialization access violation error
I think I am running into the static initialization problem but I do not understand why. I am trying to parse a configuration file. To make this parser generic I register callbacks for various section keywords in the configuration file. I want to share this map of callbacks across multiple instances of the config file (for example, when I merge two files). Whenever I introduce a new section in the configuration file, I define a new class for this section and also register the new callback for this section with a new keyword. I get an access violation exception when I step through this code a...

Error 5333 , ACCESS VIOLATION (Ramdom)
Hello, I get the next error in some areas of my aplication, the error occurs in a random way,some times the app works fine and others the error occurs ...i have not idea how it is caused and why occurs sometimes in diferent aplication areas I developed my app in VO 2.5 b3 ,how can solve this issue? i check que integrity of the repository where my aplication is compiled and is it ok . if any can help ...Thank you in advance! The error is something like this: ////////////////////////////////////////////////// Error message: -------------- Error Code: 50 [ ACCESS VIOLATION ] ...

hash_map creates access violation errors
hi, I use a hash_map for storing 4x4 DCT-Blocks. Therefore I convert each block into a string looking like: ":-88:-3:-9:-91:-44:1:-7:-93:88:-1:9:42:-2:-2:-6:". Then I use the following code to identify blocks that have been seen before. -- code ------------- std::hash_map<std::string, int> blockMap; //initialize hash_map .... // add blockString to hashmap if (blockMap[blockString] == NULL) { blockMap[blockString] = ++blockIDcounter; blockID = blockIDcounter; } else { blockID = blockMap[blockString]; } -- end of code ------- The blockIDcounter counts the number of...

matOpen in C++ ... access violation errors
I'm trying to get the Matlab C/C++ API working in Visual C++ 2005 Express. Ultimately I will want to be able to read/write simple .mat files into my standalone C++ executable. So far, I am just attempting to get the basics working, but keep coming up against access violation errors eg " Unhandled exception at 0x0001ad06 in basic.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x0001ad06." even when I am copy&paste-ing code from examples that should work. Can anyone point me in the right direction?? Or give me some foolproof code that is known to work ,that I can t...

Access Violation Errors on Delphi startup
Sometimes I get an AVE when I start up the Delphi (D4) application. It seems to occur mostly when the IDE has many forms and units to load into the editor. Some of the forms have OnCreate (and even a Loaded) event procedures, and they must be created in a specific order as they are in the Project. Is it possible that the IDE is loading the forms in a different order and trying to perform the OnCreate procedure? When the AVE occurs, it often messes up the location of the Messages, Object Inspector, etc. I cannot always reproduce the error. Usually I can close the Delphi applica...

Access to ESRI data in MicroStation V8
Does anyone know of a way to access ESRI data (any of the following: SDE layers, shapefiles, coverages, or geodatabase feature classes) from MicroStation V8? I'm looking to view the data in conjuction with standard MicroStation design file elements. On Feb 22, 8:40 pm, loring.tup...@calgary.ca wrote: > Does anyone know of a way to access ESRI data (any of the following: > SDE layers, shapefiles, coverages, or geodatabase feature classes) > from MicroStation V8? I'm looking to view the data in conjuction with > standard MicroStation design file elements. you could use GeoGraphics MircroStation to Import and Export .Shp,e00 either you could attach.mxd tp the master file.i think GG is free with MS v8 regards, Mohammed Safwat ...

Re: Read Access Violation error
On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 13:02:02 +0200, Zola Mtyobile <zola.mtyobile@ZAF.SAS.COM> wrote: >The following error is printed in the job after the attached macro has >run: > > > >ERROR: Read Access Violation In Task [ Submit ) > >Exception occurred at (011C43E4) > >Task Traceback > >Address Frame (DBGHELP API Version 4.0 rev 5) > >011C43E4 04A7EA34 sashost:Main+0x1D754 > >011B9BCE 04A7EA94 sashost:Main+0x12F3E > >011BB0F3 04A7EAE8 sashost:Main+0x14463 > >6796FBDB 04A7EB28 sasxkern:mcn_main+0x1EBDB > >60C28BFE 04A7E...

error: CONTROL CAUSED ACCESS VIOLATION
Why do I get an error massage CONTROL CAUSED ACCESS VIOLATION on Matlab v.7.1.2.246 (R14) Service Pack 3 (2005) and 'UNSPECIFIED ERROR' on v. 7.10.0499 (R2010a), but the same actxcontrol works perfectly on Matlab v.5.3.0.10183 (R11) (1999)? Is there a way to make this actxcontrol work on the newer Matlab versions? "Zlate " <zdimkovski@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ia37vt$2o4$1@fred.mathworks.com... > Why do I get an error massage CONTROL CAUSED ACCESS VIOLATION on Matlab > v.7.1.2.246 (R14) Service Pack 3 (2005) and 'UNSPECIFIED ERROR' on v. &...

Microstation J 8 ..... cad programms
Hi there! We have a best offer to buy software! 1. you will buy online for a few minutes =save time= 2. you will get discount 10% from second programms =save your money= 3. you will get 3th any programm FREE! =to receive as a present= 4. you will not pay for delivery (delivery in 3-4 days by Express Mail) 5. if you want you can download software by FTP 6. you can pay by money transfer, credit card or transfer to bank account 7. all programms it's FULL versions (not BETA or time limit) with documents, traning and library one programm cost from US$ 50 more information for order: cadcd_rs@list.ru Top sales: Solidworks 2004 =3cd-rs= Solidworks 2003 SP4 =3cd-rs= Solid Edge 14 =2 cd-rs= ANSYS 8 Solidworks for Wildfire Ideas 10 =9cd-rs= Pro Engineer 2003 Wildfire =2cd-rs= Pro Engineer library 2003 ArchiCAD 8.2 Pro ACAD 2004 =2cd-rs= Autodesk Architect desktop 2004 =2cd-rs= Autodesk Building Systems 2004 ENG =2cd-rs= Catia v5r12 sp3 =7cd-rs= MCAD 9.2 =2cd-rs= AlphaCAM 2003 ANSYS 8 3D MAX 6 =2cd-rs= Surfer v8 =2cd-rs= WaterCAD 6.5 Autodesk Inventor 8 Unigraphics NX =2cd-rs= Library for Archicad 8 3D Studio Max 6 + plugins =2cd-rs= 3D Studio Viz 4.2 Abaqus 6.3.3 Accel P-cad 2003 Alias Wavefront Maya Unlimited 6 AllPlan 2003 Ansys 7.2 Archic...

CAD PROGRAMS : Microstation 8.1 and many more ...
---------- EMAIL FOR FURTHER INFORMATION -international_shipping : free -good discounts !!! ---------- Send your email to : mailto:dav_cad4@hotpop.com PART OF LIST [email me for full list]: //// ////3D Studio Max 6 ////3D Studio Viz 4.2 SP2 ////Abaqus 6.4-1 ////Accel P-cad 2002 ////Alias Wavefront Maya Unlimited 5.01 ////AllPlan 2003.1 ////Ansys 8 ////Archicad 8.1r1 ////ArtLantis 4.5 ////Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2005 <<<<<<<<<<< ////Autodesk Autocad 2005 + Learning Assistance <<<<<<<<< ////Autodesk RASTER design 2004 ////Autodesk Inventor series 8 ////Autodesk Land Development Desktop 2004 ////Autodesk Map 2004 ////Autodesk Mechanical Desktop 2004 ////Autodesk Mechanical 2004 ////Avid Softimage 3d 4 ////Bentley Microstation 8.1 ////Cadence Orcad 10 ////Cadkey EX 21.5 ////Catia 5r13 <<<<<<<<< ////Catia Documentation ////Cgtech Vericut 5.3 ////Chief Architect 9 ////Cimatron ELITE 5 ////Cimatron It 13.1 ////Corel Bryce 5 ////Delcam Artcam Pro 5.509 ////Delcam Copycad 4.001 ////Delcam Powermill 5 <<<<<<<<<<< ////Delcam Powershape 5.2 <<<<<<<<<< ////Eds Unigraphics NX 2 ////Eds Cast For Unigraphics NX 2 ////Eds Moldwizard For Unigraphics NX 2 ////Fluent Complete Suite 6.1 ////Gibbs Cam 2004 7.0 <<<<<<<<< ////Graphitech Cimagraphi 6.7 ////Ironcad...

CAD Microstation import IGES, STEP or SAT?
Can the latest version of Microstation import IGES, STEP or SAT files. -Peter Yes "ptr888" <pmooney878@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1109357563.924086.72560@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Can the latest version of Microstation import IGES, STEP or SAT files. > > -Peter > ...

Web resources about - MicroStation Access Violation Errors - comp.cad.microstation

MicroStation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MicroStation is a CAD software product for 2- and 3- dimensional design and drafting, developed and sold by Bentley Systems . The latest versions ...

KORG updates MicroStation 61 keyboard
KORG has just released its updated MicroStation keyboard that can connect right to computers or tablets and let musicians record performances ...

Korg MicroStation shrinks down the synth for first-timers
... a dream and a vague grasp on tonality can lay down their own DIY demo. But for those with more serious musical aspirations, Korg's MicroStation ...

KORG announces updated MicroStation with smaller size and price tag
Earlier today, KORG announced a new music app for the iPad, but they’re not done yet, because they also just announced a new and updated MicroStation ...

Korg Unveils New MicroStation Keyboard
... instruments and accessories. But if there’s area that it is doing best, it is in making great keyboards. Korg has just announced the new MicroStation ...

AEC Magazine
... solutions have undergone a number of rebrandings; TriForma, Bentley Architecture and now AECOsim. However, the foundation platform, MicroStation ...

History Of ADCi
ADCi offers street level map data for Auto CAD, Microstation, FOCUS formats. GIS map data for ESRI. Customized by projection, format, road widths, ...

SSD drives - Compare prices and read user reviews - AfterDawn: Products & Reviews
Compare SSD drive specs and prices and read user reviews at AfterDawn's Solid State Disk comparison section.

Shopping Deals at Best Buy in the Birmingham area - Find&Save
For sale today! Deals at Best Buy in Birmingham from al.com Birmingham

Mapper's Musings
March 30, 2011 A bill to shorten SR 527 is working its way through the state legislature. The southern end from SR 522 in downtown Bothell to ...