 catalogue: ed_de@SoftHome.net
0
edzah
3/31/2005 1:00:22 PM
comp.cad.microstation 1136 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Send me a catalogue.  dukedb@gmail.com

0
DukeDB

Microstation and other cad programms
new CAD/CAM for sale Fast Order FREE & Fast Delivery by UPS/Air-Mail in 4-6 days Best Price and Best discount Guarantee of working all software All programms it's full version without limit time, have cd-r key or SN if you inetersting mailto: cadprogramms2004@bk.ru Top sale programms: SOLIDWORKS 2004 Pro engineer 2004 Catia v5r13 Cosmos Works 2004 ANSYS 8.2 SDRC I-DEAS 10 EDS UNIGRAPHICS NX 2.0 ADT 2004 AlphaCAM 2003 AUTODESK 3D STUDIO VIZ 4.3 CFX-4.4 AEA DELCAM ARTCAM 7.0 PRO DELCAM POWERMILL 5 DELCAM POWERSHAPE 5.1 SESCOI WORKNC 16 TEKLA XSTEEL 9.1 PTC PRO/ENGINEER WILDFIRE 2004 It's what you've wanted from product development software. You asked for increased user and organizational productivity and we've taken your requests to task with over 400 enhancements to the legendary power of Pro/ENGINEER. You'll see an improved user interface and an intuitive workflow. The Wildfire release allows you to connect with Windchill applications over the Internet for true design sharing, both with real-time connectivity as well as accessing product information as it resides on the Internet (or your Intranet). For existing users, migration will be a breeze, we promise, with features like Menu Mapper for "old to new" commands and a wealth of help tools. In fact, we've made sure that Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire is easier to use than ever. We'd like you to meet the newest revolution in product development ...

Microstation J 8 ..... cad programms
Hi there! We have a best offer to buy software! 1. you will buy online for a few minutes =save time= 2. you will get discount 10% from second programms =save your money= 3. you will get 3th any programm FREE! =to receive as a present= 4. you will not pay for delivery (delivery in 3-4 days by Express Mail) 5. if you want you can download software by FTP 6. you can pay by money transfer, credit card or transfer to bank account 7. all programms it's FULL versions (not BETA or time limit) with documents, traning and library one programm cost from US$ 50 more information for order: cadcd_rs@list.ru Top sales: Solidworks 2004 =3cd-rs= Solidworks 2003 SP4 =3cd-rs= Solid Edge 14 =2 cd-rs= ANSYS 8 Solidworks for Wildfire Ideas 10 =9cd-rs= Pro Engineer 2003 Wildfire =2cd-rs= Pro Engineer library 2003 ArchiCAD 8.2 Pro ACAD 2004 =2cd-rs= Autodesk Architect desktop 2004 =2cd-rs= Autodesk Building Systems 2004 ENG =2cd-rs= Catia v5r12 sp3 =7cd-rs= MCAD 9.2 =2cd-rs= AlphaCAM 2003 ANSYS 8 3D MAX 6 =2cd-rs= Surfer v8 =2cd-rs= WaterCAD 6.5 Autodesk Inventor 8 Unigraphics NX =2cd-rs= Library for Archicad 8 3D Studio Max 6 + plugins =2cd-rs= 3D Studio Viz 4.2 Abaqus 6.3.3 Accel P-cad 2003 Alias Wavefront Maya Unlimited 6 AllPlan 2003 Ansys 7.2 Archic...

Programmers, Programmers, Programmers, ...
As Steve Balmer correctly stated, while making his monkey dance, it is applications and hence programmers that make a platform. The fact though is that if you want to do professional programming, then Linux is the platform for you. I know that this statement will get the heckels up on a lot of trolls in C.O.L.A, but I have a recent experience that proves this. I am currently working for a Windows only house producing a system that receives and transmits around 1000 telegrams per second in each direction on a UDP socket, translates them into a different format and creates a log entry for each ...

Some CAD programms for Engineers (all programms with doc, traning, library...)
Hello there. We can offer new software for engineer and designers. We have very big price with any programms for engineering If you order a few programms you will get good discounts Payment by Money Gram (in Euro) or Western Union (Euro or US$) Delivery by Air-Mail in 6-10 bussines days or Express Mail 3-4 bussines days it's your choice. place an order: cadcd-rs@list.ru Top sales: Solidworks 2004 =3cd-rs= Solidworks 2003 =3cd-rs= Ideas 10 =9cd-rs= Pro Engineer 2002 Wildfire =3cd-rs= ArchiCAD 8.2 Pro ACAD 2004 =2cd-rs= Architect desktop 2004 =2cd-rs= Catia v5r11 sp3 =7cd-rs= MCAD 9...

CAD/CAM/FEA Programms (NEW programms with documentation)
CAD/CAM/FEA Programms for Express Tools on CD Complete Utilit/os/cad/cam/fea programms for sale! Only $50 - 100 Cash, money order or Western Union. Free Delivery. Will get to you by FEDERAL EXPRESS in 3-4 days delivery anywhere around the world. Contact us at soft2004@mail333.com for payment instructions and mailing address. Thanks ...

cad programms
hi, i offer some my cad programms and update for sale. (autocad, Ug, sw, se, graphics software etc. ) if you need something from cad software write me please. edzah@hotmail.ru ...

a few cad programms
hi there. if you need cad programms with best discounts mailto: mikesoft@mail.ru All programms wirh documentation, library and traning in my catalogue you can see newest programms Solidworks SolidEdge PTC Icem PTC Engineer Cosmos works Natran UG NX ACAD WaterCAM AlphaCAM Catia and so on....... All programms have SN,CD-KEY and works very well ok, i'm waiting your soon letters! Regards Mikesoft Remember!!!! BEST DISCOUNTS AND FAST DELIVERY ...

cad programms
hi there. if you need cad programms with best discounts mailto: mikesoft@mail.ru All programms wirh documentation, library and traning in my catalogue you can see newest programms Solidworks SolidEdge PTC Icem PTC Engineer Cosmos works Natran UG NX ACAD WaterCAM AlphaCAM Catia and so on....... All programms have SN,CD-KEY and works very well ok, i'm waiting your soon letters! Regards Mikesoft Remember!!!! BEST DISCOUNTS AND FAST DELIVERY ...

some cad programms
Hello. I can offer you registered softs of: 1. Civil and Structural 2. Survey , GIS , Rock , Soil and Water 3. Architectural 4. CAD-CAM 5. FEA , CFD and CAE 6. Electrical , Electronic , Control and Power 7. Chemical 8. Industrial and Control Project 9. HVAC and Piping 10.Mathematics , Statistics and Accounting 11.Engineering and Technical Standards and Databank Such as ISO , DIN , BSI ,ASME , ASTM ,... 12.Graphics and Animation 13.Busines and Financial 14.And other technical topics. 15.Making cracks for your desire , any program. Also for this I can offer you the licenses do...

programms CAD/CAM
more information: cadprogramms2004@bk.ru Fast payment! Fast delivery! Top sales: Solidworks 2004 =3cd-rs= Solidworks 2003 SP4 =3cd-rs= Solid Edge 14 =2 cd-rs= ANSYS 8.3 Ideas 11 =9cd-rs= Pro Engineer 2004 Wildfire =2cd-rs= Pro Engineer library 2004 ArchiCAD 8.5 Pro ACAD 2004 new SP =2cd-rs= Autodesk Architect desktop 2004 =2cd-rs= Autodesk Building Systems 2004 ENG =2cd-rs=!!!!! Catia v5r12 sp3 =7cd-rs= MCAD 9.5 =2cd-rs= AlphaCAM 2004 ANSYS 8 3D MAX 6 =4cd-rs= Surfer v9 =2cd-rs= WaterCAD 7 Autodesk I...

CAD PROGRAMMS #3
programms2006@inbox.ru AutoCAD�NEW RELEASE AutoCAD Electrical�NEW RELEASE AutoCAD LT�NEW RELEASE AutoCAD OEM AutoCAD Mechanical�NEW RELEASE Autodesk 3ds Max Autodesk Architectural Desktop�NEW RELEASE Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Series�NEW RELEASE Autodesk Building Systems�NEW RELEASE Autodesk Buzzsaw�NEW RELEASE Autodesk Civil 3D�NEW RELEASE Autodesk Civil Design Autodesk Crisis Command Autodesk DWF Composer�NEW RELEASE Autodesk DWF Viewer�NEW RELEASE Autodesk Envision Autodesk Field Survey Autodesk GIS Design Server Autodesk Inventor�NEW RELEASE Autodesk Land Desktop�NEW RELEASE Autodesk Locatio...

cad programms #2
Thank you for visiting mixsoft, the world's largest online computer software store. The software store has over 4,000 of the best programs available, all at the best price - GUARANTEED. We also offer genuine customer service and great shipping rates to all parts of the world. All our programs are full version with no time limits or feature restrictions REMEMBER If you order 2 programms you will get 3th any programm FREE! PAYMENT METHOD: Western Union, Money Gram,Transfer to bank account We guarantee that all packages will be ship within two business days from the date of payment is recei...

CAD-Microstation Opportunity
Dear User, Our client, one of the largest of its kind in Australia is Seeking a Technical Dawing Officer with CAD Microstation experience. If you have experience in this area please call Anushe Goto on (02)9200 4430 from CCS Tecnology or e-mail agoto@ccsrecruit.com.au to discuss the role further. This is an excellent organisation that provides a pleasant and friendly working environment and is dedicated to your career progression. They utilise cutting edge technology and the skills you gain will be a great addition to your CV. Also on offer at this top employer is a 9 day fortnight and all expenses paid including a laptop, mobile phone and work related travel. That's right - a long weekend every two weeks! In this role your focus will be on effective management of Networks and Infrastructure Drawing, production drawings and management of related systems, including assistance for related software. You will be responsible for implementation and management of policies and procedures, drawings and plans to ensure project activities continue to meet ongoing operational and service delivery requirements. To succeed in this role it is essential that you have demonstrated technical skills and experience in drawing management and coordination of drawings, along with relevant project management skills using CAD and ProjectWise. You will need to be highly organised, pragmatic, and able to handle a diverse and complex workload and stakeholder portfolio...

CAD programms for engineers
more information: cadprogramms2004@yahoo.com Fast payment! Fast delivery! Top sales: Solidworks 2004 =3cd-rs= Solidworks 2003 SP4 =3cd-rs= Solid Edge 14 =2 cd-rs= ANSYS 8.3 Ideas 11 =9cd-rs= Pro Engineer 2004 Wildfire =2cd-rs= Pro Engineer library 2004 ArchiCAD 8.5 Pro ACAD 2004 new SP =2cd-rs= Autodesk Architect desktop 2004 =2cd-rs= Autodesk Building Systems 2004 ENG =2cd-rs=!!!!! Catia v5r12 sp3 =7cd-rs= MCAD 9.5 =2cd-rs= AlphaCAM 2004 ANSYS 8 3D MAX 6 =4cd-rs= Surfer v9 =2cd-rs= WaterCAD 7 Autodesk Inventor 8.3 Unigraphics NX =2cd-rs= more information: cadprogramms2004@yahoo.com more information: cadprogramms2004@bk.ru Fast payment! Fast delivery! Top sales: Solidworks 2004 =3cd-rs= Solidworks 2003 SP4 =3cd-rs= Solid Edge 14 =2 cd-rs= ANSYS 8.3 Ideas 11 =9cd-rs= Pro Engineer 2004 Wildfire =2cd-rs= Pro Engineer library 2004 ArchiCAD 8.5 Pro ACAD 2004 new SP =2cd-rs= Autodesk Architect desktop 2004 =2cd-rs= Autodesk Building Systems 2004 ENG =2cd-rs=!!!!! Catia v5r12 sp3 =7cd-rs= MCAD 9.5 =2cd-rs= AlphaCAM 2004 ANSYS 8 3D MAX 6 =4cd-rs= Surfer v9 =2cd-rs= WaterCAD 7 Autodesk Inventor 8.3 Unigraphics NX =2cd-rs= more information: more information: cadprogramms2004@bk.ru ...

NEW CAD PROGRAMMS
*** Hello, We have a best offer CAD/CAM programms for your business. *** All programms it's FULL working versions (not BETA or time limit)with doc,toolbox,traning&library *** REMEMBER* If you order 2 programms you will get 3th any programm FREE! PAYMENT METHOD: Western Union, Money Gram,Transfer to bank account Delivery info: We guarantee that all packages will be ship within 3-4 business days from the date of payment is receive and clear. All packages are ship with USPS or Express Mail first class mail with DELIVERY CONFIRMATION NUMBER. We are not responsible for any package lost without insurance Return and Exchange Policy: We will refund if customer change their mind within 30 days of purchase ( shipping and handling fee is not refunable.) Defective product must return within 30 days of purchase for exchange Exchange or Return product must send to: more information for order: cadmanager@list.ru Top sales: 3D MAX 6 =2cd-rs= ACAD 2004 =2cd-rs= Adobe Illustrator CS 11 AlphaCAM 2003 ANSYS 8 ArchiCAD 8.2 Pro Autodesk Architect desktop 2004 =2cd-rs= Autodesk Building Systems 2004 =2cd-rs= Autodesk Inventor 7.2 Catia v5r12 =7cd-rs= Ideas 10 =9cd-rs= MCAD 9.2 =2cd-rs= PhotoShop 8 Pro Engineer 2003 Wildfire =2cd-rs= Solid Edge ...

cad programms by ftp
new soft by ftp all info: ftp_cd@yahoo.com (ftp_cd#yahoo.com) ...

best cad programms
hi there. if you need cad programms with best discounts mailto: mikesoft@mail.ru All programms wirh documentation, library and traning in my catalogue you can see newest programms Solidworks SolidEdge PTC Icem PTC Engineer Cosmos works Natran UG NX ACAD WaterCAM AlphaCAM Catia and so on....... All programms have SN,CD-KEY and works very well ok, i'm waiting your soon letters! Regards Mikesoft Remember!!!! BEST DISCOUNTS AND FAST DELIVERY ...

FS: CAD/CAM programms
Thank you for visiting mixsoft, the world's largest online computer software store. The software store has over 4,000 of the best programs available, all at the best price - GUARANTEED. We also offer genuine customer service and great shipping rates to all parts of the world. All our programs are full version with no time limits or feature restrictions REMEMBER If you order 2 programms you will get 3th any programm FREE! PAYMENT METHOD: Western Union, Money Gram,Transfer to bank account We guarantee that all packages will be ship within two business days from the date of payment is receive and clear. All packages are ship with USPS first class mail with DELIVERY CONFIRMATION NUMBER. We are not responsible for any package lost without insurance Return and Exchange Policy: We will refund if customer change their mind within 30 days of purchase ( shipping and handling fee is not refunable.) Defective product must return within 30 days of purchase for exchange Exchange or Return product must send to: REMEMBER If you order 2 programms you will get 3th any programm FREE! more information for order: sw_2003@inbox.ru Top sales: 3D MAX 6 =2cd-rs= ACAD 2004 =2cd-rs= Adobe Illustrator CS 11 AlphaCAM 2003 ANSYS 8 ArchiCAD 8.2 Pro Autodesk Architect desktop 2004 =2cd-rs= Autodesk Building Systems 2004 =2cd-rs= Auto...

new cad programms for enigneers
all info: programms2006@mail.ru (programms2006#mail.ru) toxic ...

New CAD/CAM programms
Thank you for visiting mixsoft, the world's largest online computer software store. The software store has over 4,000 of the best programs available, all at the best price - GUARANTEED. We also offer genuine customer service and great shipping rates to all parts of the world. All our programs are full version with no time limits or feature restrictions REMEMBER If you order 2 programms you will get 3th any programm FREE! PAYMENT METHOD: Western Union, Money Gram,Transfer to bank account We guarantee that all packages will be ship within two business days from the date of payment is recei...

CAD/CAM original programms
Thank you for visiting mixsoft, the world's largest online computer software store. The software store has over 4,000 of the best programs available, all at the best price - GUARANTEED. We also offer genuine customer service and great shipping rates to all parts of the world. All our programs are full version with no time limits or feature restrictions REMEMBER If you order 2 programms you will get 3th any programm FREE! PAYMENT METHOD: Western Union, Money Gram,Transfer to bank account We guarantee that all packages will be ship within two business days from the date of payment is receive and clear. All packages are ship with USPS first class mail with DELIVERY CONFIRMATION NUMBER. We are not responsible for any package lost without insurance Return and Exchange Policy: We will refund if customer change their mind within 30 days of purchase ( shipping and handling fee is not refunable.) Defective product must return within 30 days of purchase for exchange Exchange or Return product must send to: REMEMBER If you order 2 programms you will get 3th any programm FREE! more information for order: cdseller2004@yandex.ru Top sales: 3D MAX 6 =2cd-rs= ACAD 2004 =2cd-rs= Adobe Illustrator CS 11 AlphaCAM 2003 ANSYS 8.1 ArchiCAD 8.2 Pro Autodesk Architect desktop 2004 =2cd-rs= Autodesk Building Systems 2004 =2cd-rs= ...

DISCOUTNS FEW DAYS ONLY (cad programms)
Cristmans sales!!!!!!! more information for order: cadman@anort.com Top sales: Solidworks 2004 =3cd-rs= USD 100 NEW - USD 70 !!!!!!! Solidworks 2003 SP4 =3cd-rs= USD 100 - USD 60 !!!!!!! Solid Edge 14 =2 cd-rs= USD 80 - USD 50 !!!!!!! ANSYS 8 USD 100 NEW - USD 50 !!!!!!! Ideas 10 =9cd-rs= USD 200 - USD 100 !!!!!! Pro Engineer 2003 Wildfire =2cd-rs= USD 100 USD 70 !!!!!! Pro Engineer library 2003 USD 75 USD 50 !!!!!! ArchiCAD 8.2 Pro USD 80 USD 50 !!!!!! ACAD 2004 =2cd-rs= USD 100 USD 70 !!!!!! Autodesk Architect desktop 2004 =2cd-rs= USD 80 USD 70 !!!!! Autodesk Building Systems 2004 ENG =2cd-rs= USD 80 USD 70 !!!!! Catia v5r11 sp3 =7cd-rs= USD 150 USD 100 !!!!!! MCAD 9.2 =2cd-rs= USD 80 USD 50 !!!!!! AlphaCAM 2003 USD 100 USD 50 !!!!!! ANSYS 7.2 USD 75 USD 50 !!!!!! 3D MAX 5.2 =2cd-rs= USD 80 USD 60 !!!!!! Surfer v8 =2cd-rs= USD 100 USD 50 !!!!!! WaterCAD 6.5 USD 100 USD 50 !!!!!! Autodesk Inventor 7.2 USD 80 USD 50 !!!!!! Unigraphics NX =2cd-rs= USD 100 USD 70 !!!!!! Library for Archicad 8 USD 70 NEW USD 50 !!!!!! ...

New Programms from Bently (microstation...)
BENTLEY MicroStation 8.1.1 BENTLEY Architecture 8.1 BENTLEY Descartes 8.1 BENTLEY IRAS-B 8.01.01.03 BENTLEY MicroStation Triforma 8.1 BENTLEY NAVIGATOR 8.01.025 BENTLEY Powerdraft 8.1 BENTLEY REDLINE 8.1 BENTLEY Structural 8.1 + Documentation this all programms for Euro 50 / US$60 only Free delivery Payment by WU, bank transfer mailto: michael@melitopol.net.ua ...

NEW CAD PROGRAMMS OFFER
http://www.cd-rs.hotmail.ru/offer%202005.txt best cad programms mailto:cd-rs@hotmail.ru ...

CAD/CAM programms (NEW)
*** Hello, We have a best offer CAD/CAM programms for your business. *** All programms it's FULL working versions (not BETA or time limit)with doc,toolbox,traning&library *** REMEMBER* If you order 2 programms you will get 3th any programm FREE! PAYMENT METHOD: Western Union, Money Gram,Transfer to bank account Delivery info: We guarantee that all packages will be ship within 3-4 business days from the date of payment is receive and clear. All packages are ship with USPS or Express Mail first class mail with DELIVERY CONFIRMATION NUMBER. We are not responsible for any...

Web resources about - programms - comp.cad.microstation

Das Programm
... Lectron System Print material / artwork Merchandising Vitsœ furniture Shelving Seating Tables Lighting / other Further reading Furniture programm ...

Programme for International Student Assessment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Programme for International Student Assessment ( PISA ) is a worldwide study by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development ...

TV Movie HD – das schnelle TV Programm mit dem Movie Star on the App Store on iTunes
Get TV Movie HD – das schnelle TV Programm mit dem Movie Star on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Programm – “Like The Sun” Video (Stereogum Premiere) - Stereogum
Toronto quartet Programm have shared a video for the title track off their upcoming debut EP Like The Sun, produced by Alexandre Bonenfant (METZ, ...

Programm - RBF 2014 DE
Programm - RBF 2014 DE

THE HOLLIES - BUS STOP (1966-live) - Legendado - YouTube
Bus stop, wet day, she's there I say Please share my umbrella Bus stop, bus go, she stays love grows Under my umbrella All that summer we enjoyed ...

Standplan – Werbeplanung.at Summit 12 - Österreichs Digital-Marketing-Conference & Expo - 2012 - Wien ...
Werbeplanung.at Summit 12 - Österreichs Digital-Marketing-Conference & Expo - 2012 - Wien Standplan

The Uniter: Winnipeg’s Weekly Urban Journal
News, views and reviews from Winnipeg’s weekly urban journal.

In The News – Geekness - closer to the world