text 2 text

I'm rather new to ustation and am having trouble finding replacements for
all of my Acad lisp routines.  One that I'd like to find changes a selected
text string to read like the second selected text string.  I realize this
can all be done in the text editor but it's not all that quick.  Does anyone
know of a macro or mdl which can handle this task?  Thanks in
advance.---Calvin

0
jgonzales24
1/13/2004 5:17:05 AM
comp.cad.microstation 1136 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

I don't know of any application that will do what you describe, but have you
looked at Edit > Find/Replace text?

You may also find Bentley's discussion groups of assistance. Over there you
can meet other users of Bentley products, exchange ideas, and discuss a wide
range of technical subjects.  These groups are an excellent technical
resource for all users of Bentley products and services.  Hope to see you
there!

For more information take a peek at this page:
http://selectservices.bentley.com/discussion/index.htm

--
Best Regards,
Inga Morozoff [Bentley]

"jgonzales24" <jgonzales24@cox.net> wrote in message
> I'm rather new to ustation and am having trouble finding replacements for
> all of my Acad lisp routines.  One that I'd like to find changes a
selected
> text string to read like the second selected text string.  I realize this
> can all be done in the text editor but it's not all that quick.  Does
anyone
> know of a macro or mdl which can handle this task?  Thanks in
> advance.---Calvin

0
Inga
1/13/2004 2:24:29 PM
I wrote a macro for ustation/SE a few years back that does what you're
describing.  I tested it today in V8 and it works fine.  Send me an
email if you'd like a copy and I'll send it to you.

-Noah

"jgonzales24" <jgonzales24@cox.net> wrote in message news:<xcLMb.13975$zs4.2376@fed1read01>...
> I'm rather new to ustation and am having trouble finding replacements for
> all of my Acad lisp routines.  One that I'd like to find changes a selected
> text string to read like the second selected text string.  I realize this
> can all be done in the text editor but it's not all that quick.  Does anyone
> know of a macro or mdl which can handle this task?  Thanks in
> advance.---Calvin
0
arkinventor
there is a Company WELLCOM Software GmbH (www.wellcom-sw.de). I think they
have a translator form autocad - list to mdl (maybe)

Sincelery
Am Mon, 12 Jan 2004 22:17:05 -0700 hat jgonzales24 <jgonzales24@cox.net>
geschrieben:

--
Mit freundlichen Gr��en / with best regards
 Rainer Wiesel

Rainer