Test Test Testing

Testing from Personnel Mail Sever

0
Kevin
9/29/2003 5:04:50 AM
comp.cad.pro-engineer 3074 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

test test test test test test
test test test test test test test ...

TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING
TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING ...

test test test test

test test test
test test test ...

test test test

Test test test
Test test werty wrote: > Test test > You failed, horribly. Please return your computer to where you bought it and tell them they don't need to refund the money, because you're too stupid to know the difference anyway. Stop such nonsense. Google said they turned it off 9 Jan . They changed dates on posts , then put them in , 10 Jan . I did not post 9 Jan If they would only tell the truth ..... Its called throttling . Google dont want to pay to carry UseNet ... but they like the revenues from adverts . ...

test test test
this is only a test... 3rd attempt. ...

Test test test

Testing, Testing, Testing
My filter is off and I still see no messages in COGM. Testing! Testing! 1-2-3 Testing! Here in comp.os.geos.misc, "Pat" <hotpatpar@hotmail.com> spake unto us, saying: >My filter is off and I still see no messages in COGM. Oh no! :-) -- -Rich Steiner >>>---> http://www.visi.com/~rsteiner >>>---> Smyrna, GA USA OS/2 + eCS + Linux + Win95 + DOS + PC/GEOS + Executor = PC Hobbyist Heaven! WARNING: I've seen FIELDATA FORTRAN V and I know how to use it! The Theorem Theorem: If If, Then Then. Pat w...

Test test test
Test test ...

Test test test
Excuse the ring -- I am confused about the new google "nickname" thing. Dave Weaver Dave Weaver wrote: > Excuse the ring -- I am confused about the new google "nickname" thing. > Dave Weaver Well, that worked just great, using nickname "Dave Weaver" nofinway@fnh.com Dave Weaver wrote: > Excuse the ring -- I am confused about the new google "nickname" > thing. Dave Weaver Dave, I hope you realize that by posting via Google Groups, your e-mail address will be made public to Usenet groups. Tiny URL http://tinyur...

Test test test #3
Test test ...

TEST TEST TEST 222222222222
TEST TEST TEST 222222222222 NikVi <VVNikitin@yandex.ru> wrote: > TEST TEST TEST 222222222222 Your test failed. With over 1000 newgroups .test your post showed up here. Now go read the FAQ and some other documentation before posting. Davide -- | Simon's Law: Everything put together falls apart sooner or later. | | | ...

Test test test #8
Test test ...

Web resources about - Test Test Testing - comp.cad.pro-engineer

Testing It Up
... traces of methamphetamine on $1 bills. It was the first time that meth contamination has been identified on currency since they began testing ...

Nondestructive testing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NDT methods may rely upon use of electromagnetic radiation , sound , and inherent properties of materials to examine samples. This includes some ...

Art and About: Taste testing the menu at Australia’s first water only bar
ON FIRST appearances, it looks like your typical edgy inner city bar. Housed in an old industrial space, projections light up dimly lit corners ...

AT&T joins Verizon in 5G testing this year, promising speeds 10-100x faster than LTE
Verizon began lab-testing its 5G network last year , aiming to carry out the first real-world tests this year, and and AT&T has now announced ...

Multiple Account Support for Facebook Messenger; SMS Option Testing
Facebook Messenger jumped aboard the multiple-account-support bandwagon, and the social network is testing an SMS option for the Android version ...

Late-night 'motor noises' emanate from Apple's mysterious car testing center
Apple's top-secret Sunnyvale, Calif., automotive testing facility has been the source of loud "motor noises" late at night that irked at least ...

Navy Urged to Slow Littoral Ship Deployments Until More Testing
... deployment of the new Littoral Combat Ship and tone down their effusive rhetoric about the vessel until it successfully completes more testing. ...

AT&T is officially testing a phone network that could be up to 100 times faster than 4G
AT&T has announced its plans to begin field testing a new 5G network, which has the capability of being up to 100 times faster than our current ...

In modern-day gold rush of genetic testing, profit placed above proof
Genetic testing products are flooding the market, but the science may be getting shortchanged in the face of business

Latest Illinois budget casualty: No heads-up on emissions testing
Illinois drivers whose license plates expire in March or later will no longer be notified they need to take their cars in for an emissions test, ...