Wildfire 3 with Intralink 3.3?

Is anyone using WF3 with Ilink 3.3?  (OK stop laughing about the ilink
3.3 thing, I have no choice right now)

I would like to move to WF3, but the PTC matrix shows I need Ilink3.4+
to use WF3.  I was just wondering if anybody has tried this
combination successfully?

Thanx,
Andy

0
Andy
6/4/2007 1:54:01 PM
comp.cad.pro-engineer 3074 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C7A6ED.92C65580

  "Andy" <roemea@yahoo.com> wrote in message =
  Is anyone using WF3 with Ilink 3.3?  (OK stop laughing about the ilink
  3.3 thing, I have no choice right now)

  I would like to move to WF3, but the PTC matrix shows I need Ilink3.4+
  to use WF3.  I was just wondering if anybody has tried this
  combination successfully?

  Thanx,
  Andy

Isn't Intralink being phased out, support to cease in the next few =
years? That would make upgrading to 3.4 like "upgrading" to an Edsel, =
anyway. Seems like PTC is sending customers to Winchill PDM-Link or =
ProjectLink. Even if you could get the WF3/Ilink 3.4 combo to work, do =
you think it would be wise to pick the solution that's officially =
doomed?

David Janes
------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C7A6ED.92C65580

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"Andy" &lt;<A =
href=3D"mailto:roemea@yahoo.com">roemea@yahoo.com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:1180965241.318319.110960@g4g2000hsf.googlegroups.com">news:1=
180965241.318319.110960@g4g2000hsf.googlegroups.com</A>...</DIV>Is=20
  anyone using WF3 with Ilink 3.3?&nbsp; (OK stop laughing about the=20
  ilink<BR>3.3 thing, I have no choice right now)<BR><BR>I would like to =
move to=20
  WF3, but the PTC matrix shows I need Ilink3.4+<BR>to use WF3.&nbsp; I =
was just=20
  wondering if anybody has tried this<BR>combination=20
  successfully?<BR><BR>Thanx,<BR>Andy<BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<DIV>Isn't Intralink being phased out, support to cease in the next few =
years?=20
That would&nbsp;make upgrading to 3.4 like "upgrading" to an Edsel, =
anyway.=20
Seems like PTC is sending customers to Winchill PDM-Link or ProjectLink. =
Even if=20
you could get&nbsp;the WF3/Ilink 3.4 combo&nbsp;to work, do you think it =
would=20
be wise to pick the solution that's officially doomed?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>David Janes</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C7A6ED.92C65580--

0
David
6/5/2007 4:16:10 AM
On Jun 5, 12:16 am, "David Janes" <dja...@cox.net.reglbbvsx> wrote:
>   "Andy" <roe...@yahoo.com> wrote in messagenews:1180965241.318319.110960@g4g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...
>   Is anyone using WF3 with Ilink 3.3?  (OK stop laughing about the ilink
>   3.3 thing, I have no choice right now)
>
>   I would like to move to WF3, but the PTC matrix shows I need Ilink3.4+
>   to use WF3.  I was just wondering if anybody has tried this
>   combination successfully?
>
>   Thanx,
>   Andy
>
> Isn't Intralink being phased out, support to cease in the next few years? That would make upgrading to 3.4 like "upgrading" to an Edsel, anyway. Seems like PTC is sending customers to Winchill PDM-Link or ProjectLink. Even if you could get the WF3/Ilink 3.4 combo to work, do you think it would be wise to pick the solution that's officially doomed?
>
> David Janes

David,
As you might have seen in an earlier posting, I do intend on migrating
to Windchill.  But what I am interested in doing is upgrading to WF3
for now without upgrading to ilink 3.4.  We do have a Windchill
upgrade planned, but not as soon as I would like.  I am trying to make
an incremental step so we can at least stay current with Pro/E while
we work out the upgrade/migration issues to Windchill.

Andy

0
Andy

PTC Pro/Engineer Wildfire M030 Datecode 2004280 [3 CDs], bundled with INTRALINK V3.4 [3 CDs], and with PRO ENGINEER ROUTED SYSTEMS DESIGNER V5.3, new !, other
PTC Pro/Engineer Wildfire M030 Datecode 2004280 [3 CDs], bundled with INTRALINK V3.4 [3 CDs], and with PRO ENGINEER ROUTED SYSTEMS DESIGNER V5.3, new !, other please send e-mail, ola2@mail.gr, astra35@mailbox.gr, ...

pro wildfire and intralink 3.3
Anyone who has any experience with pro wildfire and intralink 3.3? We uppgraded from pro 2000i2 and intralink 2.0 this week. And then the problems started: 1: We has to verify every instance in proe before we are allowed to check the parts in to commonspace. This is causes a lot of work if we have a assembly with 20-30 sheet-metal parts with flat-state. We have to verify every single part. 2: We get a conflict when we save uppgraded parts in proe: The following dependence attribute definition(s) are not among Filebased in Pro/intralink: Proi_Component name. Any resolution to this ...

PTC Pro/Engineer Wildfire M030 Datecode 2004280 - PTC [3 CDs], INTRALINK V3.4
PTC Pro/Engineer Wildfire M030 Datecode 2004280 - PTC [3 CDs], INTRALINK V3.4 - PTC [3 CDs], new !, other 21/Sep/2004 B11 PTC Pro/Engineer Wildfire M030 Datecode 2004280 - PTC [3 CDs] B12 INTRALINK V3.4 - PTC [3 CDs] please send e-mail, ola2@mail.gr, astra35@mailbox.gr, ...

gcc 3.3.10 on Power (AIX 3.3.3)
Is there any issue using this compiler on a Power RS/6000 ? Can it compile 64 bit? ...

ABI information for 3.3 and 3.3.2
HI All, I'm looking to find out if there are any ABI differences between the VxWorks 3.3 and 3.3.2 tool chains regarding C++isms. My scenario is this: I am using the 3.3.2 tool chain to compile and link using VxWorks 5.5 headers and libraries against a mixture of C and C++. The second half of this equation factors in the fact tha I am also linking in 3rd party objects build and linked using against VxWorks 5.5 using the 5.5 libraries but built with the 3.3 tool chain. What I have here is really a difference in ABI's between the 3.3 (5.5) and 3.3.2 (.6.2) tools chains. Can anyone tel...

gcc: 3.3 vs 3.2.3
I've relegated 3.3 back to testing status, making 3.2.3 the "current" gcc again. "DJ Delorie" <dj@delorie.com> wrote in message news:200307010352.h613qRrl030701@envy.delorie.com... > > I've relegated 3.3 back to testing status, making 3.2.3 the "current" > gcc again. http://gcc.gnu.org says 3.3 is for recursion testing only. What's that mean? Bill -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Ser...

Intralink 3.3
I know I'm way behind the rest of you on Intralink, but that could help me because I know you all have the answer I'm looking for. We have just in the last week loaded Intralink. We have 4 users on Wildfire. I still have our old 2000i2 on my Unix box. My Unix station is the server for PDM. The other three users are making new parts and assemblies with Wildfire. And all of the new items are still local on their machines. In the past there has always been a system manager for all of this but now I have the job of managing Intralink. I did a search yesterday here, for my answer bu...

tkzinc 3.3.4 & 3.3.6+ ?
Hi ! Do anybody know what different between version 3.3.4 and 3.3.6+ ? And, where can I find documentation on tkzinc 3.3.6+ ? Thanks. ...

DOS 3.3 BASICS for DOS 3.3, lol
http://www.dosius.net:8080/basics-stos.dsk.gz This contains the following: HELLO BOOT13: Variation of BASLOD, an ASM BASIC loader program, makes sure both FPBASIC and INTBASIC are available, then BRUNs BOOT13. BOOT13: Not the DOS 3.3 version, but a crack (!) of the BASICS disk, minus the BASICs (which are handled by HELLO BOOT13). FPBASIC and INTBASIC: Same as on the 1983 DOS 3.3 system disks. -uso. ...

MailingLogger 3.3.3 Released!
I'm pleased to announce a new release of Mailinglogger. Mailinglogger provides two handlers for the standard python logging framework that enable log entries to be emailed either as the entries are logged or as a summary at the end of the running process. The handlers have the following features: - customisable and dynamic subject lines for emails sent - emails sent with an X-Mailer header for easy filtering - flood protection to ensure the number of emails sent is not excessive - support for SMTP servers that require authentication - fully documented and tested T...

ANN: AliveChat 3.3.3
On behalf of WebsiteAlive, SharewarePromotions are delighted to announce the immediate availability of AliveChat version 3.3.3 - software that allows you to connect with your web site visitors via browser chat. AliveChat allows you to connect with and track your web site visitors in real-time via a browser based live chat interface. Meaning that your company can now offer live support software to customers while increasing sales with Proactive chat. Some of AliveChat's features include proactive sales chat, unlimited operator and client chat sessions, full customization, ...

Upgrading from 3.3 to 3.6
I'm just wondering if the upgrade option provided by the boot disk will work. I know reinstallation will work, but of course it's not the option I want. So if I follow the changes listed on the mini-upgrade page, will such a upgrade be possible? Thanks very much. Gary wrote: > I'm just wondering if the upgrade option provided by the boot disk > will > work. I know reinstallation will work, but of course it's not the option I > want. So if I follow the changes listed on the mini-upgrade page, will > such a upgrade be possible? Than...

MailingLogger 3.3.3 Released!
I'm pleased to announce a new release of Mailinglogger. Mailinglogger provides two handlers for the standard python logging framework that enable log entries to be emailed either as the entries are logged or as a summary at the end of the running process. The handlers have the following features: - customisable and dynamic subject lines for emails sent - emails sent with an X-Mailer header for easy filtering - flood protection to ensure the number of emails sent is not excessive - support for SMTP servers that require authentication - fully documented and tested The latest releases...

upgrade from 3.3 to 3.4
I keep on getting these error messages on my firewall box vrele: bad ref count: type VDIR, usecount 0, writecount 0, holdcount 1, tag VT_UFS, ino 3473483, on dev 0, 4 flags 0x1, effnlink 2, nlink 2 mode 040700, owner 2000, group 0, size 512 panic: vrele: ref cnt Seems to be always a bad ino within the mail queue, might even be related the my virus definition updating script haven't had a crash in 6 days with it disabled. Use to crash every 2nd day lately but before kind of random. My guess would be heavy I/O disk usage. I already have, squid+ntlm, apache, ...

Web resources about - Wildfire 3 with Intralink 3.3? - comp.cad.pro-engineer

Extended Enterprise Collaboration - IntraLinks
IntraLinks is the leading provider of Extended Enterprise Collaboration solutions that enable businesses to compete successfully in today’s increasingly ...

IntraLinks Secure Mobile ™ for iPad and iPhone on the App Store on iTunes
Get IntraLinks Secure Mobile ™ for iPad and iPhone on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Global Law Firm Reynolds Porter Chamberlain Selects Intralinks for Secure Enterprise Content Collaboration ...
CSO Australia - News, Industry Blogs, Tools and Resources for Data Security Executives Sydney, Australia, February 13, 2015 — Intralinks® Holdings, ...

How IntraLinks Used Social Media to Generate Twice as Many Sales-ready Leads as Any Other Channel
... contracts are signed? If so, think again, and pay attention to the experience of Gari Johnson, Vice President Australia & New Zealand, IntraLinks ...

Privacy rules spur Intralinks growth
Intralinks launched in the late 1990s to help companies involved in corporate buyouts and mergers maintain control over critical, shared information ...

Intralinks Acquires Document Security Firm docTrackr
Among docTrackr’s technologies are its abilities to protect and track PDF, Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents, no matter where those documents ...

Introducing Intralinks VIA: Next Generation Secure Collaboration Built for the Enterprise
IntraLinks VIASM makes it easy to synch, share & unshare files, work efficiently on group projects, and manage content wherever it goes – all ...

IntraLinks Steps Up To The Plate
You'd think that we'd have already had all the possible file sharing use-cases covered - when thinking about the different file sharing, backup ...

IntraLinks buys DocTrackr for $10M to beef up document encryption and tracking
In another sign that the file sharing and tracking world is still moving and shaking, IntraLinks is buying DocTrackr for about $10 million in ...

Short takes: new release of Intralinks VIA, Wrike Graphite released, Hightail acquires adeptCloud, Zoho ...
Intralinks has announced a new release of the Intralinks VIA work management solution, extending administrative controls: from the press release, ...