CAD Digest Features The Jon Banquer Interview

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

http://www.caddigest.com/subjects/industry/

Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA
http://blog.novedge.com/2007/07/an-interview-wi.html#comments

0
Reply jon_banquer (126) 7/15/2007 9:56:42 PM

See related articles to this posting

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 14:56:42 -0700, jon_banquer
<jon_banquer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>http://www.caddigest.com/subjects/industry/

Hmmmmmmmmmm now lets see what the author has to say:

[UPDATE -- July 8, 2007 -- I had to close this blog post to further
comments and to remove the personal attacks between Jon and some other
newsgroups readers. Before the interview, I made an agreement with Jon
about the style of the interview and the way to handle it. Jon didn't
respect our agreement, posting comments under fake names. Jon's
authentic and fake comments are all posted from the same IP address,
72.199.251.224. I can now see that my trust in Jon was misplaced.]

>Jon Banquer
>San Diego, CA
>http://blog.novedge.com/2007/07/an-interview-wi.html#comments

Jon, I guess you just want everyone to know your dishonest and
untrustworthy.

0
Reply brewertr 7/15/2007 10:25:02 PM

Tom,

I think some people understand exactly what happened and those are the
people I can reach to begin with. I have no problem accepting your not
one of them.

I think most people know your full of it when you claim San Diego, CA
has plenty of CNC machinists despite your red herring wage argument.

I think Franco Folini knows he's got some blame in what happened...
which is not a huge deal to me like it is to you.

I think something happened to you when you started Reverse Stalking
Cliffy and your lost and getting more lost everyday.

Is business bad for you at this point? Very clearly your not who you
use to be. Kind of reminds me of Santa Cruz Mike losing it over
Cliffy. I hope the time away is making Mike stronger. Perhaps you
need
to get away as well.

Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA
http://blog.novedge.com/2007/07/an-interview-wi.html

0
Reply jon_banquer 7/16/2007 12:38:52 AM

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 16:58:48 -0700, jon_banquer
<jon_banquer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Tom,
>
>I think most people know your full of it when you claim San Diego, CA
>has plenty of CNC machinists

Any of them actually hire machinists in San Diego?

As usual you never been there, you never done that but your an expert?

>despite your red herring wage argument.

It is a valid question and will show if you are really talking about a
shortage of skilled Machinists or just a shortage of skilled
Machinists willing to work for operator wages.

>I think Franco Folini knows he's got some blame in what happened...

That he mistakenly treated you honestly & fairly just like he treats
everyone else?

>which is not a huge deal to me like it is to you.

Your being dishonest and untrustworthy is not a big deal to you?

>I think something happened to you when you started Reverse Stalking
>Cliffy and your lost and getting more lost everyday.

Like seeing thru your smoke screens?

Like your claims of "Lights out Manufacturing" without the lights out
part?

Where you claim you can't get reliable good G-Code out of MasterCAM
and its not a "High Priority" fix, which is your code for you don't
know enough to make a quick and simple fix the postprocessor?

Where you didn't know the correct amount of pallets your machine has,
or know how many tool positions or how many offsets you have?

Where you claimed SmartCAM had no such thing as Chaining?

Where you claimed Gibbs doesn't Chain?

Where you say there shouldn't be a shortage of good machinists willing
to work for operator wages?

Where you forged posts to the Novedge Blog violating your agreement
with the author?

Where One of the good forgeries you posted that comes to mind is your
impersonating the previous programmer at your AZ job, you know where
you had him fall on his sword for you.

Need I go on?

Tom

>Jon Banquer
>San Diego, CA

http://blog.novedge.com/2007/07/an-interview-wi.html

[Jon didn't respect our agreement, posting comments under fake names.
Jon's authentic and fake comments are all posted from the same IP
address, 72.199.251.224. I can now see that my trust in Jon was
misplaced.]

0
Reply brewertr 7/16/2007 2:25:57 AM

"Any of them actually hire machinists in San Diego?"

Yup. Some of them actually live here unlike you who doesn't live here
and just mouths off with bullshit.

"As usual you never been there, you never done that but your an
expert?"

I live here you don't.

"It is a valid question"

Not the way you spin it. It's just a red herring.

"Your being dishonest and untrustworthy is not a big deal to you?"

It's no longer important to you that's for sure. It's all spin. If I'm
forced to deal with anonymous jerk offs I'm going to respond with
exactly the same tactics they use and that's exactly what I did.

"Like seeing thru your smoke screens?"

Like cutting through your spin and red herring games like I'm once
again doing in this post.

"Like your claims of "Lights out Manufacturing" without the lights out
part?"

I shut the lights off when I left last Saturday and Sunday.

"Where you claim you can't get reliable good G-Code out of MasterCAM'

Never said this. It's just you adding spin again. What I did say is
getting our posts perfect is not a priority for the owner at this
time. Getting our machine to run right has been a much higher priority
but don't let your spin and bullshit get in the way of the truth. Keep
in mind he signs my paycheck you don't.

"Where you claimed Gibbs doesn't Chain"

So when Bottlebob, who uses Gibbs everyday says Gibbs doesn't use the
word chaining and that he called Gibbs and they had never heard of
chaining, that's something that you, a non Gibbs user, can't handle
either right? LOL

This is just more of your typical spin and bullshit, Tom.  Need I
remind you that it's you who is too much of a pussy to say a word to
Bill Gibbs on how you really feel about his claims of no chaining.

"Where you forged posts to the Novedge Blog violating your agreement
with the author?"

You got a copy of the agreement that Franco Folini and I had? Didn't
think so... just more lies / spin on your part.

Produce the agreement that Franco Folini and I had Tom.

All you have is Franco Folini's opinion which is quite different than
the reality of the situation.

"Need I go on?"

Please do. It's fun taking your bullshit and spin apart piece by
piece.

Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA
http://blog.novedge.com/2007/07/an-interview-wi.html

0
Reply jon_banquer 7/16/2007 4:35:53 AM

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 21:35:53 -0700, jon_banquer
<jon_banquer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Any of them actually hire machinists in San Diego?"
>
>Yup. Some of them actually live here unlike you who doesn't live here
>and just mouths off with bullshit.

What were they paying, was it easy for them to find machinists willing
to work for operator wages?

>"As usual you never been there, you never done that but your an
>expert?"
>
>I live here you don't.

I lived and worked there during the work week. I also hired
machinists, real ones, you haven't.

>"It is a valid question"
>
>Not the way you spin it. It's just a red herring.

No spin, its a simple question that you are afraid to answer.

>"Your being dishonest and untrustworthy is not a big deal to you?"
>
>It's no longer important to you that's for sure. It's all spin. If I'm
>forced to deal with anonymous jerk offs I'm going to respond with
>exactly the same tactics they use and that's exactly what I did.

Thus violating your agreement with Franco.

>"Like seeing thru your smoke screens?"
>
>Like cutting through your spin and red herring games like I'm once
>again doing in this post.

Another of your jobs done poorly.

>"Like your claims of "Lights out Manufacturing" without the lights out
>part?"
>
>I shut the lights off when I left last Saturday and Sunday.

A couple of hours of unattended machining does not constitute "Lights
Out Manufacturing".

>"Where you claim you can't get reliable good G-Code out of MasterCAM'
>
>Never said this. It's just you adding spin again. What I did say is
>getting our posts perfect is not a priority for the owner at this
>time.

What you said was is that it wasn't the owners, programmers or your
priority.

>Getting our machine to run right has been a much higher priority
>but don't let your spin and bullshit get in the way of the truth.

You said you ran the G-Code thru NC-Plot to verify the tool path
because you couldn't get good reliable G-Code out of MasterCAM. That
means you also have to program tools in NC-Plot. This is adding an
unnecessary and time consuming step to your process where it has more
opportunities for errors to creep into the process.

Now you are saying its not a priority if you took a fraction of the
time your wasting running ONE program thru NC-Plot. Take that fraction
of your time and fix your postprocessor. The only reason you wouldn't
do it is because you don't know how to make that simple fix.

>Keep in mind he signs my paycheck you don't.

So now your saying the owner doesn't want you to fix it if you could?

>"Where you claimed Gibbs doesn't Chain"
>
>So when Bottlebob, who uses Gibbs everyday says Gibbs doesn't use the
>word chaining

Every CAM system has Chaining Jon, your not knowing that shows your
ignorance.

Gibbs coined new buzzwords and created a new UI, they are sticking
with it for marketing reasons. You are the one that described
machining markers, your description is exactly the same for describing
chaining.

> and that he called Gibbs and they had never heard of
>chaining,

Never heard of chaining?

Exactly how long have the people Bob talked with been in the CAM
business?

If they don't know what chaining is then they are easily fooled into
believing "Machining Markers" is not "Chaining".

>that's something that you, a non Gibbs user, can't handle
>either right? LOL

You described Machining Markers, your description is interchangeable
with Chaining did you not describe it correctly?

>This is just more of your typical spin and bullshit, Tom.  Need I
>remind you that it's you who is too much of a pussy to say a word to
>Bill Gibbs on how you really feel about his claims of no chaining.

I corrected you on this a few times but like Cliff you can't
comprehend. When I met Bill Gibbs there were no claims of "Chainless
Geometry" nor was it the proper setting or circumstance to discuss it.
>"Where you forged posts to the Novedge Blog violating your agreement
>with the author?"
>
>You got a copy of the agreement that Franco Folini and I had? Didn't
>think so... just more lies / spin on your part.
>
>Produce the agreement that Franco Folini and I had Tom.
>
>All you have is Franco Folini's opinion which is quite different than
>the reality of the situation.

First off Franco has more credibility than you Jon and secondly you
never contested Franco's version. Also Jon you admitted to his claim
that you posted under false names on his blog which according to him
is a violation of your agreement which you never contested.

>"Need I go on?"
>
>Please do. It's fun taking your bullshit and spin apart piece by
>piece.

Bullshit and spin are your trademarks.

>Jon Banquer
>San Diego, CA
http://blog.novedge.com/2007/07/an-interview-wi.html

From your link above;

[
Franco Folini

UPDATE -- July 8, 2007 -- I had to close this blog post to further
comments and to remove the personal attacks between Jon and some other
newsgroups readers. Before the interview, I made an agreement with Jon
about the style of the interview and the way to handle it. Jon didn't
respect our agreement, posting comments under fake names. Jon's
authentic and fake comments are all posted from the same IP address,
72.199.251.224. I can now see that my trust in Jon was misplaced.
]

Tom

0
Reply brewertr 7/16/2007 6:24:27 AM

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 15:25:02 -0700, brewertr@aol.com wrote:

>Jon, I guess you just want everyone to know your dishonest and
>untrustworthy.

  Almost all of us already well know that.
  And he's utterly clueless as well. BS artist.
--
Cliff
0

brewertr@aol.com wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 14:56:42 -0700, jon_banquer
> <jon_banquer@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> http://www.caddigest.com/subjects/industry/
>
> Hmmmmmmmmmm now lets see what the author has to say:
>
> [UPDATE -- July 8, 2007 -- I had to close this blog post to further
> comments and to remove the personal attacks between Jon and some other
> newsgroups readers. Before the interview, I made an agreement with Jon
> about the style of the interview and the way to handle it. Jon didn't
> respect our agreement, posting comments under fake names. Jon's
> authentic and fake comments are all posted from the same IP address,
> 72.199.251.224. I can now see that my trust in Jon was misplaced.]
>
>> Jon Banquer
>> San Diego, CA
>> http://blog.novedge.com/2007/07/an-interview-wi.html#comments
>
> Jon, I guess you just want everyone to know your dishonest and
> untrustworthy.

And those that didn't realize the he's like that have had their head
stuck up his or Cliffs A$$ so far they could count the filling in his
top teeth

Reply j 7/17/2007 6:30:24 PM

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 14:30:24 -0400, j <j@msn.com> wrote:

>And those that didn't realize the he's like that have had their head
>stuck up his or Cliffs A$$ so far they could count the filling in his
>top teeth

  But he's FUNNY !!

  Humor is where you find it.
--
Cliff
0

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 21:35:53 -0700, jon_banquer <jon_banquer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Getting our machine to run right has been a much higher priority
>but don't let your spin and bullshit get in the way of the truth.

  Why & how did you break the machine?
--
Cliff
0

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 21:35:53 -0700, jon_banquer <jon_banquer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Like your claims of "Lights out Manufacturing" without the lights out
>part?"
>
>I shut the lights off when I left last Saturday and Sunday.

  From 14 & 15 July 2007 ....
  http://tinyurl.com/297vub
  http://tinyurl.com/2yka2n

  From the weekend before ...
  http://tinyurl.com/2f6ubq

 (All may be only partial.)
  Someone else check the timestamps <G>.
--
Cliff

0
Reply Cliff 7/17/2007 11:14:10 PM

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 21:35:53 -0700, jon_banquer <jon_banquer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Where you claimed Gibbs doesn't Chain"
>
>So when Bottlebob, who uses Gibbs everyday says Gibbs doesn't use the
>word chaining and that he called Gibbs and they had never heard of
>chaining,

  Not what he said thet they said.

>that's something that you, a non Gibbs user, can't handle
>either right? LOL

  IOW You don't yourself have a clue what chaining is (beyond your
new buzzword flavor.)
--
Cliff
0

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Jon Banquer releases HIS first CAD Demo and solves the CAD world problems
YES! It's true. I didn't believe it myself. Our own wittle'jon comes through and thumbs his nose at the atheist disbelievers. See for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAHffOISTNw&feature=related CC So what your saying is this kid blows your skills away. I'm not surprised. Jon Banquer San Diego, CA =2E....and under two minutes to respond.....you are a pro! you have the whole demo memorized, gosh I r impressed now 4 show. CC On Mar 31, 9:00=A0pm, jon_banquer <jon_banq...@yahoo.com> wrote: > > *****Jon said something here, but it wasn't w...

Jon Banquer, CAD Troll.
Go to http://blog.novedge.com/hoops/ and search on "Banquer." ...

Jon Banquer,... We want you to leave comp.cad.solidworks.
Hello everyone and Jon, Over the years... this group has been open and tolerant... which is what makes this group good. We all hope issues are resolved or something changes... and it sometimes change does happen,... As individuals and more importantly,.. as a group,.. there comes a point where we start looking at what we can do for ourselves, for others.... or how we can change... and lastly, when things get really bad,.. we quit or leave. This is one of those times were I don't see a lot of people leaving.... I'm reading more people speaking up for this group as whole then I hav...

jon "Fad CAD" banquer wrote:
No one cares what she wrote. > No one cares what she wrote. Poor jon. Try as she may she just can't get the -Word- out. She needs a hug. Come on everyone, big community hug for poor jan ... er, jon. ...

Leading CAD Publication Editors Start To Agree With Jon Banquer...
while total CADCAM idiots like the real / fake Joe788, Tom Brewer, Kriss Hogg, Ed Cuntress, Zymrgy, Pete Looghe, Cliffy Huprich, etc. continue to show are stupid and out of touch they really are when it comes to CADCAM. http://www.deskeng.com/virtual_desktop/?p=3D1667 Kenneth Wong says: "Jon: I=92m in agreement with you for the most part. I covered direct modeling extensively in blog posts, videos, and newsletters. The previous posts on Inventor Fusion, Alias Design for Inventor, and the current series on Solid Edge with Synchronous Tech 2 illustrate my support for direct modeling and ...

Jon Banquer Did It Again!
He's asking questions about Mastercam that I can't answer. I hate it when Jon Banquer does this! http://jonbanquer.wordpress.com/is-mastercam-truly-a-native-windows-application/ In article <6a162db0-9dff-458b-b347-87bc25f9d834@e18g2000vbe.googlegroups.com>, Joe788 <larryrozer@yahoo.com> wrote: >He's asking questions about Mastercam that I can't answer. I hate it >when Jon Banquer does this! So do the rest of us, Jon. > >http://jonbanquer.wordpress.com/is-jon-banquer-truly-as-stupid-as-he-seems "Joe788" <larryrozer@yahoo.com> wrote in...

Jon Banquer off his meds again
http://tinyurl.com/88wfq74 On Jan 15, 5:06=A0am, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote: > http://tinyurl.com/88wfq74 Very ugly! ...

Doing Business With Jon Banquer
My tools. My rules. I provide the following: 1. As many pictures as you like of the tool at my or Michele's convenience. 2. 7 day money back for any reason. This doesn't include shipping costs either way. To get your money back the item must be returned in the exact same condition I shipped it in or gave it to you in. 3. I'm always interested in trades for machinist tools and equipment I'm interested in. 4. If in my area, I'm happy to meet and show items that I have for sale that you might be interested in. 5. I allow anything I sell to be tested as long as I'm pr...

FAO Jon Banquer
http://www.vx.com/v10video/ Worth having a look at the movies if you haven't already :o) On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 14:52:11 +0000 (UTC), "Chris Panes" <chrisp@infdatasys.co.uk> wrote: >Worth having a look at the movies if you haven't already :o) http://tinyurl.com/58mk8 Compare the pics: You tell me: http://tinyurl.com/6etfv & http://tinyurl.com/5o64o -- Cliff Chris Panes wrote: > http://www.vx.com/v10video/ > > Worth having a look at the movies if you haven't already :o) I have seen them Chris but I'm sure others would like to see ...

Jon Banquer BLASFEMER!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8590
.....as witil'jon was quoting someone else.... read: As JB was stealing someone else's idea or writings. Jon, you are standing on a dirt road, in front of you is an old manision. It appears no one has lived there for years. >>look you are South of the House >>look down Before you lays a rusty hammer with strange markings on the handle. >>pickup hammer You are holding the hammer. >>read hammer ....how do you read a hammer?? >>read marking on hammer The craving on the handle is worn and beginning to fade, but it reads; Cut & Paste, Cut & ...

Jon Banquer knows best
Cliff, Yo, Troll, Now that I got your attention Cliff ya got that sample profile of yours yet. You have posted 1,000 newsgroup posts since numerous request made by me and others to prove your point but you have not posted this simple profile yet. Talk is cheep, lets see it, Tom brewertr wrote: > Cliff, > > Yo, Troll, Now that I got your attention Cliff ya got that sample > profile of yours yet. You have posted 1,000 newsgroup posts since > numerous request made by me and others to prove your point but you have > not posted this simple profile yet. > > Talk is cheep,...

The Jon Banquer Blog Now Has...
Over 8,000 hits, comments from CADCAM industry leaders like Siemens, Techsoft 3D, teachers, the person who founded / started the e- Mastercam forum, etc. In the coming weeks I will be focusing on why it's time to move away from parametric-history based modeling which is 25 year old technology and move on to something far better. Jon Banquer San Diego, CA http://jonbanquer.blogspot.com/ On Oct 3, 7:38 pm, jon_banquer <jon_banq...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Over 8,000 hits, comments from CADCAM industry leaders like Siemens, > Techsoft 3D, teachers, the person who founded / started...

Jon Banquer Blog Update
www.jonbanquer.wordpress.com New Page Added: Cimatron=92s Website / Drilling Holes In Cimatron. New comments left. Improvements Needed In Mastercam page has been updated to reflect the release of Mastercam X4. The Jon Banquer blog is read by every major CADCAM company in the business and is by far he most successful CAM-centric blog on the internet with hundreds of hits per day. If you're not reading the Jon Banquer blog there is one thing you can be sure of... you competition is! www.jonbanquer.wordpress.com "Joe788" <larryrozer@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:e...

For Those Who Rely On The Jon Banquer Blog...
specifics are what they've come to expect! http://jonbanquer.wordpress.com/improvements-needed-in-mastercam/ On the Jon Banquer blog you get lots of original content from personal experience on where Mastercam is badly broken and where it badly needs improvement. You also get specific suggestions on how Mastercam needs to be fixed: http://jonbanquer.wordpress.com/improvements-needed-in-mastercam/ The Jon Banquer blog is the leading CAM-centric blog in the Internet. If you're not reading the Jon Banquer blog you can be sure of one thing... your competition is! ;>) ...

Jon Banquer Blog Updated
Updated 12-09-2008 Added page: Teaching Surfacing Toolpath. Split The Mastercam Handbooks Page Into Separate Pages For Volume 1 and 2. Added content for the Volume 2 page. Added a caveat to: What Is The Best Way To Learn Mastercam. Added page: Mastercam X3 MU1. Jon Banquer San Diego, CA http://jonbanquer.blogspot.com/ On Dec 9, 6:57 pm, jon_banquer <jon_banq...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Updated 12-09-2008 > > Added page: Teaching Surfacing Toolpath. > > Split The Mastercam Handbooks Page Into Separate Pages For Volume 1 > and 2. Added content for the Volume 2 page. >...

Jon Banquer Blog Exclusive
The Jon Banquer blog has the exclusive on how the Mastercam Handbooks are being improved and who will be adding to the content. The Jon Banquer blog is the only blog that is devoted to making radical improvements in the help that is available for CADCAM products. While Gibbscam continues to move backwards in this area by recycling their old poorly written help manuals and selling them, there are some Mastercam users and teachers committed to moving the available Mastercam help manuals and training videos giant steps forward from where they are today... and where they are today is light years...

Jon Banquer BLASFEMER!!!!!!!!!!!!! 361372
.....as witil'jon was quoting someone else.... read: As JB was stealing someone else's idea or writings. Jon, you are standing on a dirt road, in front of you is an old manision. It appears no one has lived there for years. >>look you are South of the House >>look down Before you lays a rusty hammer with strange markings on the handle. >>pickup hammer You are holding the hammer. >>read hammer ....how do you read a hammer?? >>read marking on hammer The craving on the handle is worn and beginning to fade, but it reads; Cut & Paste, Cut & ...

The Jon Banquer Blog Has Moved!
http://jonbanquer.blogspot.com/2008/06/jon-banquer-blog-has-moved.html [ The Jon Banquer Blog Has Moved! I've decided against updating this blog because of Blogspot's policies. Recently this blog was closed for two weeks because of fake spam complaints by people who hate what I post... and that's a lot of people. ;>) It was restored with no editing and no censorship but I was never notified why by Blogspot. This kind of business practice isn't acceptable to me and I've moved my blog to: http://jonbanquer.baywords.com/ ] "the site is temporarily down - we'r...

Is Jon Banquer Smarter than a Monkey?
(See AMC/RCM for corresponding threads) Awl -- The answer is, of course, a resounding NO! But then, THIS monkey is smarter than ME, and proly one or two of you!!!! On PBS, a ditty on monkey intelligence, they put a peanut in a tall-ish tube, fixed to the floor, so's you couldn't get it out -- likely not even with a chop-stick type deal. So the monkey goes to a trough, takes mouthfuls of water, and spits them out into the tube, *multiple times*, getting the peanut to float up. Holy Shit!!!!! All monkeys are smarter (and better adjusted) than Jon Banquer, the cadcam expert who doe...

Is This Jon Banquer's Mentor?
While Mr. P.V.'d and Cliff Huprich wish so desperately to be Jon Banquer's mentor perhaps this man really is? ;>) http://www.bermanco.com/60min.htm Do Tom Brewer and Joe788 actually know what Dr. Evil means? ;>) LOL Jon Banquer San Diego, CA http://blog.novedge.com/2007/07/an-interview-wi.html On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 22:50:29 -0700, jon_banquer <jon_banquer@yahoo.com> wrote: >While Mr. P.V.'d and Cliff Huprich wish so desperately to be Jon >Banquer's mentor perhaps this man really is? ;>) > >http://www.bermanco.com/60min.htm > >Do Tom Brewer ...

Why Are More People Starting To Agree With Jon Banquer?
http://www.deskeng.com/virtual_desktop/?p=3D1667 D.DAMATO says: May 13, 2010 at 2:57 pm I must agree with Jon Banquer=92s comment. I=92ve been a hardcore Solidworks user since the beginning (1997). Over the past couple of years I=92ve noticed a degradation in the usability of the Solidworks product. Having been spoiled by the ealier years of Solidworks development, where enhancements were just that=85enhancements, I=92ve noticed that each new release seem to break (usability, large assembly performance, PDM, Motion, etc.) more than they fix. In any case, I=92ll be test driving Autodesk Inv...

Coming This Weekend To The Jon Banquer Blog
The possible implications of Delcam licensing Parasolid for PowerShape and how this could possibly benefit Featurecam users in the near future will be addressed. Featurecam 2010 has been released and Featurecam users posting to Delcam's Featurecam forum aren't very impressed or very happy. The Jon Banquer blog will discuss why these posters have every reason not to be happy with Featurecam 2010. The Jon Banquer blog is the leading CAM-centric blog in the internet with hundreds of hits per day. If you're not reading the Jon Banquer blog you can be sure of one thing... your compet...

When Jon Banquer Asks The Difficult Questions...
and lays out exactly what's wrong with current CADCAM systems you often end up with eye opening dialog on the many changes that badly need to take place for these systems to start handing the kinds of real world problems that face CADCAM designers and programmers: http://p-hamilton.blogspot.com/2010/02/solidworks-catia-kernel-direct-modeling.html Instead of getting CADCAM misinformation which is often posted by proven CADCAM idiots like Tom Brewer, Cliffy Huprich, John Carroll, the real / fake Joe788 (who after many, many years of using Mastercam is still totally clueless on what is so w...