CAD Digest Features The Jon Banquer Interview

http://www.caddigest.com/subjects/industry/

Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA
http://blog.novedge.com/2007/07/an-interview-wi.html#comments

0
jon_banquer (126)
7/15/2007 9:56:42 PM
comp.cad.solidworks 14465 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 14:56:42 -0700, jon_banquer
<jon_banquer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>http://www.caddigest.com/subjects/industry/

Hmmmmmmmmmm now lets see what the author has to say:

[UPDATE -- July 8, 2007 -- I had to close this blog post to further
comments and to remove the personal attacks between Jon and some other
newsgroups readers. Before the interview, I made an agreement with Jon
about the style of the interview and the way to handle it. Jon didn't
respect our agreement, posting comments under fake names. Jon's
authentic and fake comments are all posted from the same IP address,
72.199.251.224. I can now see that my trust in Jon was misplaced.]

>Jon Banquer
>San Diego, CA
>http://blog.novedge.com/2007/07/an-interview-wi.html#comments

Jon, I guess you just want everyone to know your dishonest and
untrustworthy.

0
brewertr
7/15/2007 10:25:02 PM
Tom,

I think some people understand exactly what happened and those are the
people I can reach to begin with. I have no problem accepting your not
one of them.

I think most people know your full of it when you claim San Diego, CA
has plenty of CNC machinists despite your red herring wage argument.

I think Franco Folini knows he's got some blame in what happened...
which is not a huge deal to me like it is to you.

I think something happened to you when you started Reverse Stalking
Cliffy and your lost and getting more lost everyday.

Is business bad for you at this point? Very clearly your not who you
use to be. Kind of reminds me of Santa Cruz Mike losing it over
Cliffy. I hope the time away is making Mike stronger. Perhaps you
need
to get away as well.

Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA
http://blog.novedge.com/2007/07/an-interview-wi.html

0
jon_banquer
7/16/2007 12:38:52 AM
On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 16:58:48 -0700, jon_banquer
<jon_banquer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Tom,
>
>I think most people know your full of it when you claim San Diego, CA
>has plenty of CNC machinists

Any of them actually hire machinists in San Diego?

As usual you never been there, you never done that but your an expert?

>despite your red herring wage argument.

It is a valid question and will show if you are really talking about a
shortage of skilled Machinists or just a shortage of skilled
Machinists willing to work for operator wages.

>I think Franco Folini knows he's got some blame in what happened...

That he mistakenly treated you honestly & fairly just like he treats
everyone else?

>which is not a huge deal to me like it is to you.

Your being dishonest and untrustworthy is not a big deal to you?

>I think something happened to you when you started Reverse Stalking
>Cliffy and your lost and getting more lost everyday.

Like seeing thru your smoke screens?

Like your claims of "Lights out Manufacturing" without the lights out
part?

Where you claim you can't get reliable good G-Code out of MasterCAM
and its not a "High Priority" fix, which is your code for you don't
know enough to make a quick and simple fix the postprocessor?

Where you didn't know the correct amount of pallets your machine has,
or know how many tool positions or how many offsets you have?

Where you claimed SmartCAM had no such thing as Chaining?

Where you claimed Gibbs doesn't Chain?

Where you say there shouldn't be a shortage of good machinists willing
to work for operator wages?

Where you forged posts to the Novedge Blog violating your agreement
with the author?

Where One of the good forgeries you posted that comes to mind is your
impersonating the previous programmer at your AZ job, you know where
you had him fall on his sword for you.

Need I go on?

Tom

>Jon Banquer
>San Diego, CA

http://blog.novedge.com/2007/07/an-interview-wi.html

[Jon didn't respect our agreement, posting comments under fake names.
Jon's authentic and fake comments are all posted from the same IP
address, 72.199.251.224. I can now see that my trust in Jon was
misplaced.]

0
brewertr
7/16/2007 2:25:57 AM
"Any of them actually hire machinists in San Diego?"

Yup. Some of them actually live here unlike you who doesn't live here
and just mouths off with bullshit.

"As usual you never been there, you never done that but your an
expert?"

I live here you don't.

"It is a valid question"

Not the way you spin it. It's just a red herring.

"Your being dishonest and untrustworthy is not a big deal to you?"

It's no longer important to you that's for sure. It's all spin. If I'm
forced to deal with anonymous jerk offs I'm going to respond with
exactly the same tactics they use and that's exactly what I did.

"Like seeing thru your smoke screens?"

Like cutting through your spin and red herring games like I'm once
again doing in this post.

"Like your claims of "Lights out Manufacturing" without the lights out
part?"

I shut the lights off when I left last Saturday and Sunday.

"Where you claim you can't get reliable good G-Code out of MasterCAM'

Never said this. It's just you adding spin again. What I did say is
getting our posts perfect is not a priority for the owner at this
time. Getting our machine to run right has been a much higher priority
but don't let your spin and bullshit get in the way of the truth. Keep
in mind he signs my paycheck you don't.

"Where you claimed Gibbs doesn't Chain"

So when Bottlebob, who uses Gibbs everyday says Gibbs doesn't use the
word chaining and that he called Gibbs and they had never heard of
chaining, that's something that you, a non Gibbs user, can't handle
either right? LOL

This is just more of your typical spin and bullshit, Tom.  Need I
remind you that it's you who is too much of a pussy to say a word to
Bill Gibbs on how you really feel about his claims of no chaining.

"Where you forged posts to the Novedge Blog violating your agreement
with the author?"

You got a copy of the agreement that Franco Folini and I had? Didn't
think so... just more lies / spin on your part.

Produce the agreement that Franco Folini and I had Tom.

All you have is Franco Folini's opinion which is quite different than
the reality of the situation.

"Need I go on?"

Please do. It's fun taking your bullshit and spin apart piece by
piece.

Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA
http://blog.novedge.com/2007/07/an-interview-wi.html

0
jon_banquer
7/16/2007 4:35:53 AM
On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 21:35:53 -0700, jon_banquer
<jon_banquer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Any of them actually hire machinists in San Diego?"
>
>Yup. Some of them actually live here unlike you who doesn't live here
>and just mouths off with bullshit.

What were they paying, was it easy for them to find machinists willing
to work for operator wages?

>"As usual you never been there, you never done that but your an
>expert?"
>
>I live here you don't.

I lived and worked there during the work week. I also hired
machinists, real ones, you haven't.

>"It is a valid question"
>
>Not the way you spin it. It's just a red herring.

No spin, its a simple question that you are afraid to answer.

>"Your being dishonest and untrustworthy is not a big deal to you?"
>
>It's no longer important to you that's for sure. It's all spin. If I'm
>forced to deal with anonymous jerk offs I'm going to respond with
>exactly the same tactics they use and that's exactly what I did.

Thus violating your agreement with Franco.

>"Like seeing thru your smoke screens?"
>
>Like cutting through your spin and red herring games like I'm once
>again doing in this post.

Another of your jobs done poorly.

>"Like your claims of "Lights out Manufacturing" without the lights out
>part?"
>
>I shut the lights off when I left last Saturday and Sunday.

A couple of hours of unattended machining does not constitute "Lights
Out Manufacturing".

>"Where you claim you can't get reliable good G-Code out of MasterCAM'
>
>Never said this. It's just you adding spin again. What I did say is
>getting our posts perfect is not a priority for the owner at this
>time.

What you said was is that it wasn't the owners, programmers or your
priority.

>Getting our machine to run right has been a much higher priority
>but don't let your spin and bullshit get in the way of the truth.

You said you ran the G-Code thru NC-Plot to verify the tool path
because you couldn't get good reliable G-Code out of MasterCAM. That
means you also have to program tools in NC-Plot. This is adding an
unnecessary and time consuming step to your process where it has more
opportunities for errors to creep into the process.

Now you are saying its not a priority if you took a fraction of the
time your wasting running ONE program thru NC-Plot. Take that fraction
of your time and fix your postprocessor. The only reason you wouldn't
do it is because you don't know how to make that simple fix.

>Keep in mind he signs my paycheck you don't.

So now your saying the owner doesn't want you to fix it if you could?

>"Where you claimed Gibbs doesn't Chain"
>
>So when Bottlebob, who uses Gibbs everyday says Gibbs doesn't use the
>word chaining

Every CAM system has Chaining Jon, your not knowing that shows your
ignorance.

Gibbs coined new buzzwords and created a new UI, they are sticking
with it for marketing reasons. You are the one that described
machining markers, your description is exactly the same for describing
chaining.

> and that he called Gibbs and they had never heard of
>chaining,

Never heard of chaining?

Exactly how long have the people Bob talked with been in the CAM
business?

If they don't know what chaining is then they are easily fooled into
believing "Machining Markers" is not "Chaining".

>that's something that you, a non Gibbs user, can't handle
>either right? LOL

You described Machining Markers, your description is interchangeable
with Chaining did you not describe it correctly?

>This is just more of your typical spin and bullshit, Tom.  Need I
>remind you that it's you who is too much of a pussy to say a word to
>Bill Gibbs on how you really feel about his claims of no chaining.

I corrected you on this a few times but like Cliff you can't
comprehend. When I met Bill Gibbs there were no claims of "Chainless
Geometry" nor was it the proper setting or circumstance to discuss it.
>"Where you forged posts to the Novedge Blog violating your agreement
>with the author?"
>
>You got a copy of the agreement that Franco Folini and I had? Didn't
>think so... just more lies / spin on your part.
>
>Produce the agreement that Franco Folini and I had Tom.
>
>All you have is Franco Folini's opinion which is quite different than
>the reality of the situation.

First off Franco has more credibility than you Jon and secondly you
never contested Franco's version. Also Jon you admitted to his claim
that you posted under false names on his blog which according to him
is a violation of your agreement which you never contested.

>"Need I go on?"
>
>Please do. It's fun taking your bullshit and spin apart piece by
>piece.

Bullshit and spin are your trademarks.

>Jon Banquer
>San Diego, CA
http://blog.novedge.com/2007/07/an-interview-wi.html

From your link above;

[
Franco Folini

UPDATE -- July 8, 2007 -- I had to close this blog post to further
comments and to remove the personal attacks between Jon and some other
newsgroups readers. Before the interview, I made an agreement with Jon
about the style of the interview and the way to handle it. Jon didn't
respect our agreement, posting comments under fake names. Jon's
authentic and fake comments are all posted from the same IP address,
72.199.251.224. I can now see that my trust in Jon was misplaced.
]

Tom

0
brewertr
7/16/2007 6:24:27 AM
On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 15:25:02 -0700, brewertr@aol.com wrote:

>Jon, I guess you just want everyone to know your dishonest and
>untrustworthy.

  Almost all of us already well know that.
  And he's utterly clueless as well. BS artist.
--
Cliff
0
brewertr@aol.com wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 14:56:42 -0700, jon_banquer
> <jon_banquer@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> http://www.caddigest.com/subjects/industry/
>
> Hmmmmmmmmmm now lets see what the author has to say:
>
> [UPDATE -- July 8, 2007 -- I had to close this blog post to further
> comments and to remove the personal attacks between Jon and some other
> newsgroups readers. Before the interview, I made an agreement with Jon
> about the style of the interview and the way to handle it. Jon didn't
> respect our agreement, posting comments under fake names. Jon's
> authentic and fake comments are all posted from the same IP address,
> 72.199.251.224. I can now see that my trust in Jon was misplaced.]
>
>> Jon Banquer
>> San Diego, CA
>> http://blog.novedge.com/2007/07/an-interview-wi.html#comments
>
> Jon, I guess you just want everyone to know your dishonest and
> untrustworthy.

And those that didn't realize the he's like that have had their head
stuck up his or Cliffs A$$ so far they could count the filling in his
top teeth

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 14:30:24 -0400, j <j@msn.com> wrote:

>And those that didn't realize the he's like that have had their head
>stuck up his or Cliffs A$$ so far they could count the filling in his
>top teeth

  But he's FUNNY !!

  Humor is where you find it.
--
Cliff
0
On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 21:35:53 -0700, jon_banquer <jon_banquer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Getting our machine to run right has been a much higher priority
>but don't let your spin and bullshit get in the way of the truth.

  Why & how did you break the machine?
--
Cliff
0
On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 21:35:53 -0700, jon_banquer <jon_banquer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Like your claims of "Lights out Manufacturing" without the lights out
>part?"
>
>I shut the lights off when I left last Saturday and Sunday.

  From 14 & 15 July 2007 ....
  http://tinyurl.com/297vub
  http://tinyurl.com/2yka2n

  From the weekend before ...
  http://tinyurl.com/2f6ubq

 (All may be only partial.)
  Someone else check the timestamps <G>.
--
Cliff

0
Cliff
7/17/2007 11:14:10 PM
On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 21:35:53 -0700, jon_banquer <jon_banquer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Where you claimed Gibbs doesn't Chain"
>
>So when Bottlebob, who uses Gibbs everyday says Gibbs doesn't use the
>word chaining and that he called Gibbs and they had never heard of
>chaining,

  Not what he said thet they said.

>that's something that you, a non Gibbs user, can't handle
>either right? LOL

  IOW You don't yourself have a clue what chaining is (beyond your
new buzzword flavor.)
--
Cliff
0

US-TX-Austin: CAD Eng., 5+yrs exp., Verilog, Perl, Powermill, Pathmill; Perm (45316232408)
US-TX-Austin: CAD Eng., 5+yrs exp., Verilog, Perl, Powermill, Pathmill; Perm (45316232408) ========================================================================================== Position: CAD Eng. Reference: SMC01496 Location: Austin TX Duration: Perm Skills: Must have 5+yrs exp in CAD related functions. Must be considered an expert in one or more of the following areas: simulation (Verilog), synthesis, development of automation tools (Perl, SKILL, etc.), power analysis (Powermill), static timing ana...

features extraction #2
Hello, I want code written in matlab to apply frequency domain features extraction method on segmented ct liver image to extract feature from it. ...

CAD-Freelancer
Neue Seite im Netz auf der sich CAD Dienstleister kostenfrei pr�sentieren k�nnen. http://www.cad-freelancer.de ...

-> CAD/CAM/CAE Software Which You Need <- #2
CAD/CAM/CAE SOFTWARE FOR SALE Delivery by AirMail. Payment by Western Union. Information / Price / Order: sergiof@inbox.ru 3D STUDIO MAX 5.1 ANSYS 7 ARCHICAD 8 AUTOCAD 2004 AUTODESK ARCHITECTURAL DESKTOP 2004 AUTODESK INVENTOR V6 CADKEY 21 CATIA 5 R10 CORELDRAW 11 COSMOSWORK 2003 EDGECAM 7 PRO/ENGINEER 2002 WILDFIRE REVIT 5.1 SOLIDWORKS 2003 (3CD) TEKSOFT CAMWORKS 2001 PLUS UNIGRAPHICS NX 2.0 XSTEEL 8 if you interested other software email me: sergiof@inbox.ru waiting for your order. regards Sergio. ...

Q: feature adaption order
hi, ECMA Eiffel has the following production in 8.6.1: Feature_adaptation ^= [Undefine] [Redefine] [Rename] [New_exports] [Select] end Current VE and ISE compilers seem to allow "undefine" only after "rename" and "export", AFAICS. Is the above order the new order? (Can't see what SE is doing, as currently install.c in the BETA sets OS flavor when setting the sys-Path is requested, preventing installation for me.) -- Georg This is indeed an innovation of the ECMA standard. It is based on a technical report that Alexander Kogtenkov submitted to the E...

RE: bind-users Digest, Vol 2012, Issue 1: Re: DMARC Record issue
Yes, I have read that part of the FAQ, which concerns people asking whether they= need to add escape characters manually in the DMARC record.=20 I do not add these myself. As shown by my examples below, the entry in the = master zone is free of any escape characters. However, when an update is tr= iggered, the escape characters are being added to the entry on the slave zo= ne automatically. Why is this happening and how do I stop it? Chris Vaughan | Communications Officer, ICT Land and Property Information | Level 5, 1 Prince Albert Road Queens Square= NSW 2000 e: Chris.Vaugh...

Reverse Engineering of JFK Assassination Plan Featuring The Killer Queen
Interested in who really killed JFK? Who gave the orders? What famous movies and songs told you about it a long time ago? All details explained in pdf document available for free download at: http://jackieiskillerqueen.blogspot.com/ ...

[News] Good News for Linux, from Nokia and IBM (Digest)
SCO Claims IBM Destroyed Crucial Evidence http://www.forbes.com/technology/2006/07/20/sco-ibm-evidence_cz_dl_0720sco.html IBM Gets High Security Marks for Mainframe, Unix Virtualization http://www.itjungle.com/breaking/bn072006-story01.html (speaks of Linux too) IBM, AMD to deepen Opteron ties ,----[ Snippet ] | IBM and Advanced Micro Devices are expected to announce an alliance that | will lead to mainstream IBM servers based on the Opteron processor, CNET | News.com has learned. It's a further boost to chipmaker AMD and a new blow | to rival Intel's server business. `---- ...

HOWTO build a TeXbook.pdf with interactive features
This short text describes how to create texbook.pdf that supports the interactive PDF features we got used to. Like: - correct page size - no corner rules - correct page numbers (roman and arabic) - chapter bookmarks and hyperlinks for table of contents - hyperlinks for index - hyperlinks for exercises and answers How to do it: 1) Get texbook.tex from CTAN (systems/knuth/dist/tex/texbook.tex) 2) Save patch below as texbook.patch 3) Run this (second line is to add index hyperlinks): patch <texbook.patch sed -i '/le space)/,/^\\<2/s/\([+@ -]\)\([0-9][0-9]*\)\([.,;-]\)/\1\&\2>...

rotating a feature
anyone help with rotating a angled screw hole to a compound angel... I have it angled thru my plate and now want to rotate it so that the tip of the screw is in a new position. would love to just be able to pick that feature looking at it from the top view and rotate it around a vertical axis to a new position... and advise That would be too easy ;o) You'll have to create a plane to place the hole feature on in order to get the compound angles. Or maybe a little easier way would be to 'fake' the hole feature and revolve cut the hole, still on a plane. 2� swjf wrote: > ...

CAD Engineer Wanted!!
Hi Folks, (Pardon my frankness) I really want a sold mid-level CAD engineer and have been really unsuccessfull in finding quality candidates. I am looking for a primarily back-end physical support CAD Engineer who will pick up the physical verfication and have a solid understanding of SKILL, perl/ python and the unix environment. You don't need to be an expert but you should have a solid understanding of the methods, tools and technologies used in the design of Mixed Signal IC's. If you are interested please drop me a line along with your resume leaving the Subject pretty much in ...

Madden 2k4 interview
Free EASO? 3rd or 4th question down http://www.pcfootball.net./Interviews/Strauser%202004.htm -- Jamie If you think you can...you are right. free or not, it's still garbage (although the mini games last year were cool). I still prefer IP to IP play, for 2 reasons (no ranking= less cheeze/quitting) and less lag (no EASO overhead). "Jamie" <emailme@spamsux.com> wrote in message news:_MnVa.4135$Oz4.1225@rwcrnsc54... > Free EASO? 3rd or 4th question down > > http://www.pcfootball.net./Interviews/Strauser%202004.htm > > -- > Jam...

thought on cad...
I am thinking of trying to write a cad program (well, again, eg: a polyhedral one or such). I had before tried this, often ending up in failure. this time I have more experience, eg, with simple gl based gui's and I had before implemented a rendering/physics engine (I will not be using this, however, or at least not as it was...). ok, I am going to write the program in a mix of c and a programming language of mine (a scheme variant, more recently it has turned into a compiled language). I have designed a rough model format (I know, this is the easy part). next will be to be...

[News] Linux Author Interview; Linux in a Nutshell Gets 5 Out of 5

X-CAD Free 3D CAD giveaway at www.x-cad.net
Hey All, I just ran across a cool free 3D CAD software giveaway at a site called www.x-cad.net. Apparently, if 100,000 people register then everyone gets the software free. Please register so we can all get it. Thanks, Sun Sounds like an expedition....There's no info on the capabilities of the CAD software as you might expect. They say they'll give you instructions to download free software. Turn your CAD system into a porn-machine- the X is so suspicious. "Sun" <suntzujr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1117377686.970807.51640@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... ...

Yonah features announcement
http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1823185,00.asp Good to see a product come from Intel looking innovative beyond marchitecture in many respects. I understand shared cache is not exactly trivial, could sb elaborate on what the problems are? KF ...

Re: Surprising retain feature #3
Avi - SAS is full of surprises! ;-) This retain action happens because it's the default action of the data step. Variables that are automatically retained are those that are reloaded with each iteration, so the retain action isn't usually noticed - as you indicate. It's a useful feature for a variety of reasons, but the fact that it is default on some and not all variables might be surprising. The RETAIN statement is redundant for: - Variables defined by SET, MERGE, MODIFY or UPDATE statements, - Variables defined by statement options in SET, MERGE, MODIFY, UPDATE, FILE and IN...

-{CAD/CAM/CAE PROGRAMS}-
___________ [Email_.for_.any_.further_.information-] [international.shipping : free] [payment: /western.union /bank.transfer /cheque /cash] ___________ All information on: mailto:newoffer@sexmagnet.com SMALL.PART.OF.OFFER (ask..on..email..for..full..list): == ==3D Studio Max 6 ==3D Studio Viz 4.2 SP2 ==Abaqus 6.4-1 ==Accel P-cad 2002 ==Alias Wavefront Maya Unlimited 5.01 ==AllPlan 2003.1 ==Ansys 8 ==Archicad 8.1r1 ==Artlantis 4.5 ==Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2004 ==Autodesk Autocad 2004 + Learning Assistance ==Autodesk RASTER design 2004 ==Autodesk Inventor serie...

CPUID feature flag EDX:PSE
Hi folks, I am under the impression from reading the Intel specs that all IA32 processors since the 486 have the ability to use 4 Meg pages, but I just noticed also that the CPUID instruction produces a feature flag in register EDX for PSE, which presumably can/might be zero sometimes. Funny question, but does anyone know which IA32 processors do not support page size extension? While I'm at it, which ones also support 2MB pages? Wasn't it the P3 and above? Thanks. "ziliath" <ziliath@myway.com> wrote in message news:6b963d7f.0404111107.8bdaf9d@posting.google.com...

Panasonic EY503B 2.4-Volt Ni-Cad Cordless Drill/Driver
Price:$111.95 Image: http:///image.php?id=B000051WS5 Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B000051WS5 Awesome. Long battery life and powerful. Been using this product for years and I'm completely satisfied. "It's not 18 volts... it's only 2.4 volts, sounds too wimpy and too expensive". Wrong. Try it, You'll like it! I paid 79.99 for a Panasonic EY503B 2.4-Volt Cordless Drill & Driver. This is a lot of money for a screw driver and I would have expected a professional quality tool for the money. What I got was a hand held tool that has a poorly designed ...

Do you need Solidworks CAD Training?
We can provide individual Solidworks CAD training courses to meet your requirements. From basic level through to Advanced, no previous CAD experience required course aimed at Design Engineers, Draughtspersons. We will beat any quote don't delay contact details below:- Please email: aruba400@aol.com ...

cad
Hi, Do you know any program like AutoCad but for solaris 9 x86 ?? I'm looking for a free or trial cad program thanks Marcin wrote: > Hi, > Do you know any program like AutoCad but for solaris 9 x86 ?? I'm > looking for a free or trial cad program > thanks > http://www.softwareforge.com/ http://www-asim.lip6.fr/recherche/alliance/ http://www.brlcad.com/ http://askoh.com/freecad/ http://www.nocrew.org/software/ocadis/ http://www.pythoncad.org/ http://www.ribbonsoft.com/qcad.html http://www.tech.oru.se/cad/varkon/ Paul ...

[News] Compiz Fusion Gets Many New Wonderful Features (Screenshots)
Compiz Fusion: Flip, flow, float and fly ,----[ Quote ] | Onestone created a new plugin called ‘Shift’ that does Flip and coverflow | window switching. Here is the Flip mode... `---- http://dev.beryl-project.org/~cyberorg/suse/48/flip-flow-float-and-fly/ With these batch of additions, Crystal, and Compiz, Linux can perfectly mimic Windows Vista and go far beyond it. Windows won't truly evolve any time before 2010. Related: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4Fbk52Mk1w ...

2010-03-15 new (CAD CAM CAE EDA GIS) programs added
2010-03-15 new (CAD CAM CAE EDA GIS) programs added please send e-mail to : ola 'AT' mail 'DOT' gr , ola3 'AT' mailbox 'DOT' gr , ( please substitute 'AT' with '@' , and 'DOT' with '.' ) , ola@mail.gr, ola3@mailbox.gr, http://sites.google.com/site/telvvcd/loadsofgreatsoftware =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D Pointwise 16.03 R1 for Windows/Linux 32/64 bit | 230 MB Pointwise is a software solution to the top problem facing engineering analysts: mesh generation fo...

X-CAD Free 3D CAD giveaway at www.x-cad.net
Hey All, I just ran across a cool free 3D CAD software giveaway at a site called www.x-cad.net. Apparently, if 100,000 people register then everyone gets the software free. Please register so we can all get it. Thanks, Sun Anyone have any info about this software? The site doesn't tell you anything and from what I could find on the web, the company Amiga that owned the software went bankrupt and Digital Multimedia took over. It's $200 software...how good could it be? "Sun" <suntzujr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1117377733.726074.1...