f



CAD Digest Features The Jon Banquer Interview

http://www.caddigest.com/subjects/industry/


Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA
http://blog.novedge.com/2007/07/an-interview-wi.html#comments

0
jon_banquer (126)
7/15/2007 9:56:42 PM
comp.cad.solidworks 14446 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

11 Replies
428 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 8

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 14:56:42 -0700, jon_banquer
<jon_banquer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>http://www.caddigest.com/subjects/industry/

Hmmmmmmmmmm now lets see what the author has to say:

[UPDATE -- July 8, 2007 -- I had to close this blog post to further
comments and to remove the personal attacks between Jon and some other
newsgroups readers. Before the interview, I made an agreement with Jon
about the style of the interview and the way to handle it. Jon didn't
respect our agreement, posting comments under fake names. Jon's
authentic and fake comments are all posted from the same IP address,
72.199.251.224. I can now see that my trust in Jon was misplaced.]

>Jon Banquer
>San Diego, CA
>http://blog.novedge.com/2007/07/an-interview-wi.html#comments

Jon, I guess you just want everyone to know your dishonest and
untrustworthy.

0
brewertr
7/15/2007 10:25:02 PM
Tom,

I think some people understand exactly what happened and those are the
people I can reach to begin with. I have no problem accepting your not
one of them.


I think most people know your full of it when you claim San Diego, CA
has plenty of CNC machinists despite your red herring wage argument.

I think Franco Folini knows he's got some blame in what happened...
which is not a huge deal to me like it is to you.

I think something happened to you when you started Reverse Stalking
Cliffy and your lost and getting more lost everyday.

Is business bad for you at this point? Very clearly your not who you
use to be. Kind of reminds me of Santa Cruz Mike losing it over
Cliffy. I hope the time away is making Mike stronger. Perhaps you
need
to get away as well.


Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA
http://blog.novedge.com/2007/07/an-interview-wi.html




0
jon_banquer
7/16/2007 12:38:52 AM
On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 16:58:48 -0700, jon_banquer
<jon_banquer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Tom,
>
>I think most people know your full of it when you claim San Diego, CA
>has plenty of CNC machinists 

Any of them actually hire machinists in San Diego?

As usual you never been there, you never done that but your an expert?

>despite your red herring wage argument.

It is a valid question and will show if you are really talking about a
shortage of skilled Machinists or just a shortage of skilled
Machinists willing to work for operator wages.  

>I think Franco Folini knows he's got some blame in what happened...

That he mistakenly treated you honestly & fairly just like he treats
everyone else?

>which is not a huge deal to me like it is to you.

Your being dishonest and untrustworthy is not a big deal to you?

>I think something happened to you when you started Reverse Stalking
>Cliffy and your lost and getting more lost everyday.

Like seeing thru your smoke screens?

Like your claims of "Lights out Manufacturing" without the lights out
part? 

Where you claim you can't get reliable good G-Code out of MasterCAM
and its not a "High Priority" fix, which is your code for you don't
know enough to make a quick and simple fix the postprocessor?

Where you didn't know the correct amount of pallets your machine has,
or know how many tool positions or how many offsets you have?

Where you claimed SmartCAM had no such thing as Chaining?

Where you claimed Gibbs doesn't Chain?

Where you say there shouldn't be a shortage of good machinists willing
to work for operator wages?

Where you forged posts to the Novedge Blog violating your agreement
with the author? 

Where One of the good forgeries you posted that comes to mind is your
impersonating the previous programmer at your AZ job, you know where
you had him fall on his sword for you.

Need I go on?

Tom

>Jon Banquer
>San Diego, CA

http://blog.novedge.com/2007/07/an-interview-wi.html

[Jon didn't respect our agreement, posting comments under fake names.
Jon's authentic and fake comments are all posted from the same IP
address, 72.199.251.224. I can now see that my trust in Jon was
misplaced.]

0
brewertr
7/16/2007 2:25:57 AM
"Any of them actually hire machinists in San Diego?"

Yup. Some of them actually live here unlike you who doesn't live here
and just mouths off with bullshit.

"As usual you never been there, you never done that but your an
expert?"

I live here you don't.

"It is a valid question"

Not the way you spin it. It's just a red herring.

"Your being dishonest and untrustworthy is not a big deal to you?"

It's no longer important to you that's for sure. It's all spin. If I'm
forced to deal with anonymous jerk offs I'm going to respond with
exactly the same tactics they use and that's exactly what I did.

"Like seeing thru your smoke screens?"

Like cutting through your spin and red herring games like I'm once
again doing in this post.

"Like your claims of "Lights out Manufacturing" without the lights out
part?"

I shut the lights off when I left last Saturday and Sunday.

"Where you claim you can't get reliable good G-Code out of MasterCAM'

Never said this. It's just you adding spin again. What I did say is
getting our posts perfect is not a priority for the owner at this
time. Getting our machine to run right has been a much higher priority
but don't let your spin and bullshit get in the way of the truth. Keep
in mind he signs my paycheck you don't.

"Where you claimed Gibbs doesn't Chain"

So when Bottlebob, who uses Gibbs everyday says Gibbs doesn't use the
word chaining and that he called Gibbs and they had never heard of
chaining, that's something that you, a non Gibbs user, can't handle
either right? LOL

This is just more of your typical spin and bullshit, Tom.  Need I
remind you that it's you who is too much of a pussy to say a word to
Bill Gibbs on how you really feel about his claims of no chaining.

"Where you forged posts to the Novedge Blog violating your agreement
with the author?"

You got a copy of the agreement that Franco Folini and I had? Didn't
think so... just more lies / spin on your part.

Produce the agreement that Franco Folini and I had Tom.

All you have is Franco Folini's opinion which is quite different than
the reality of the situation.

"Need I go on?"

Please do. It's fun taking your bullshit and spin apart piece by
piece.

Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA
http://blog.novedge.com/2007/07/an-interview-wi.html















0
jon_banquer
7/16/2007 4:35:53 AM
On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 21:35:53 -0700, jon_banquer
<jon_banquer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Any of them actually hire machinists in San Diego?"
>
>Yup. Some of them actually live here unlike you who doesn't live here
>and just mouths off with bullshit.

What were they paying, was it easy for them to find machinists willing
to work for operator wages?

>"As usual you never been there, you never done that but your an
>expert?"
>
>I live here you don't.

I lived and worked there during the work week. I also hired
machinists, real ones, you haven't.

>"It is a valid question"
>
>Not the way you spin it. It's just a red herring.

No spin, its a simple question that you are afraid to answer. 

>"Your being dishonest and untrustworthy is not a big deal to you?"
>
>It's no longer important to you that's for sure. It's all spin. If I'm
>forced to deal with anonymous jerk offs I'm going to respond with
>exactly the same tactics they use and that's exactly what I did.

Thus violating your agreement with Franco.

>
>"Like seeing thru your smoke screens?"
>
>Like cutting through your spin and red herring games like I'm once
>again doing in this post.

Another of your jobs done poorly.

>
>"Like your claims of "Lights out Manufacturing" without the lights out
>part?"
>
>I shut the lights off when I left last Saturday and Sunday.

A couple of hours of unattended machining does not constitute "Lights
Out Manufacturing".

>"Where you claim you can't get reliable good G-Code out of MasterCAM'
>
>Never said this. It's just you adding spin again. What I did say is
>getting our posts perfect is not a priority for the owner at this
>time. 

What you said was is that it wasn't the owners, programmers or your
priority.

>Getting our machine to run right has been a much higher priority
>but don't let your spin and bullshit get in the way of the truth. 

You said you ran the G-Code thru NC-Plot to verify the tool path
because you couldn't get good reliable G-Code out of MasterCAM. That
means you also have to program tools in NC-Plot. This is adding an
unnecessary and time consuming step to your process where it has more
opportunities for errors to creep into the process. 

Now you are saying its not a priority if you took a fraction of the
time your wasting running ONE program thru NC-Plot. Take that fraction
of your time and fix your postprocessor. The only reason you wouldn't
do it is because you don't know how to make that simple fix.

>Keep in mind he signs my paycheck you don't.

So now your saying the owner doesn't want you to fix it if you could?

>"Where you claimed Gibbs doesn't Chain"
>
>So when Bottlebob, who uses Gibbs everyday says Gibbs doesn't use the
>word chaining

Every CAM system has Chaining Jon, your not knowing that shows your
ignorance.

Gibbs coined new buzzwords and created a new UI, they are sticking
with it for marketing reasons. You are the one that described
machining markers, your description is exactly the same for describing
chaining.

> and that he called Gibbs and they had never heard of
>chaining, 

Never heard of chaining?

Exactly how long have the people Bob talked with been in the CAM
business?

If they don't know what chaining is then they are easily fooled into
believing "Machining Markers" is not "Chaining". 

>that's something that you, a non Gibbs user, can't handle
>either right? LOL

You described Machining Markers, your description is interchangeable
with Chaining did you not describe it correctly?

>This is just more of your typical spin and bullshit, Tom.  Need I
>remind you that it's you who is too much of a pussy to say a word to
>Bill Gibbs on how you really feel about his claims of no chaining.

I corrected you on this a few times but like Cliff you can't
comprehend. When I met Bill Gibbs there were no claims of "Chainless
Geometry" nor was it the proper setting or circumstance to discuss it.
>"Where you forged posts to the Novedge Blog violating your agreement
>with the author?"
>
>You got a copy of the agreement that Franco Folini and I had? Didn't
>think so... just more lies / spin on your part.
>
>Produce the agreement that Franco Folini and I had Tom.
>
>All you have is Franco Folini's opinion which is quite different than
>the reality of the situation.

First off Franco has more credibility than you Jon and secondly you
never contested Franco's version. Also Jon you admitted to his claim
that you posted under false names on his blog which according to him
is a violation of your agreement which you never contested.

>"Need I go on?"
>
>Please do. It's fun taking your bullshit and spin apart piece by
>piece.

Bullshit and spin are your trademarks.

>Jon Banquer
>San Diego, CA
http://blog.novedge.com/2007/07/an-interview-wi.html

From your link above;

[
Franco Folini

UPDATE -- July 8, 2007 -- I had to close this blog post to further
comments and to remove the personal attacks between Jon and some other
newsgroups readers. Before the interview, I made an agreement with Jon
about the style of the interview and the way to handle it. Jon didn't
respect our agreement, posting comments under fake names. Jon's
authentic and fake comments are all posted from the same IP address,
72.199.251.224. I can now see that my trust in Jon was misplaced.
]

Tom

0
brewertr
7/16/2007 6:24:27 AM
On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 15:25:02 -0700, brewertr@aol.com wrote:

>Jon, I guess you just want everyone to know your dishonest and
>untrustworthy.

  Almost all of us already well know that.
  And he's utterly clueless as well. BS artist.
-- 
Cliff
0
Cliff
7/16/2007 10:51:28 AM
brewertr@aol.com wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 14:56:42 -0700, jon_banquer
> <jon_banquer@yahoo.com> wrote:
> 
>> http://www.caddigest.com/subjects/industry/
> 
> Hmmmmmmmmmm now lets see what the author has to say:
> 
> [UPDATE -- July 8, 2007 -- I had to close this blog post to further
> comments and to remove the personal attacks between Jon and some other
> newsgroups readers. Before the interview, I made an agreement with Jon
> about the style of the interview and the way to handle it. Jon didn't
> respect our agreement, posting comments under fake names. Jon's
> authentic and fake comments are all posted from the same IP address,
> 72.199.251.224. I can now see that my trust in Jon was misplaced.]
> 
>> Jon Banquer
>> San Diego, CA
>> http://blog.novedge.com/2007/07/an-interview-wi.html#comments
> 
> Jon, I guess you just want everyone to know your dishonest and
> untrustworthy.
> 
And those that didn't realize the he's like that have had their head 
stuck up his or Cliffs A$$ so far they could count the filling in his 
top teeth

----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----
0
j
7/17/2007 6:30:24 PM
On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 14:30:24 -0400, j <j@msn.com> wrote:

>And those that didn't realize the he's like that have had their head 
>stuck up his or Cliffs A$$ so far they could count the filling in his 
>top teeth

  But he's FUNNY !!

  Humor is where you find it.
-- 
Cliff
0
Cliff
7/17/2007 7:16:48 PM
On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 21:35:53 -0700, jon_banquer <jon_banquer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Getting our machine to run right has been a much higher priority
>but don't let your spin and bullshit get in the way of the truth. 

  Why & how did you break the machine?
-- 
Cliff
0
Cliff
7/17/2007 11:04:51 PM
On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 21:35:53 -0700, jon_banquer <jon_banquer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>
>"Like your claims of "Lights out Manufacturing" without the lights out
>part?"
>
>I shut the lights off when I left last Saturday and Sunday.

  From 14 & 15 July 2007 ....
  http://tinyurl.com/297vub
  http://tinyurl.com/2yka2n

  From the weekend before ...
  http://tinyurl.com/2f6ubq

 (All may be only partial.)
  Someone else check the timestamps <G>.
-- 
Cliff

0
Cliff
7/17/2007 11:14:10 PM
On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 21:35:53 -0700, jon_banquer <jon_banquer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Where you claimed Gibbs doesn't Chain"
>
>So when Bottlebob, who uses Gibbs everyday says Gibbs doesn't use the
>word chaining and that he called Gibbs and they had never heard of
>chaining, 

  Not what he said thet they said.

>that's something that you, a non Gibbs user, can't handle
>either right? LOL

  IOW You don't yourself have a clue what chaining is (beyond your
new buzzword flavor.)
-- 
Cliff
0
Cliff
7/17/2007 11:16:28 PM
Reply: